• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Being Jack's Milk Cow Ch. 03

Being Jack's Milk Cow Ch. 03

Jack and I had arrived at The Farm, where we'd been invited to spend the next month. Our hosts Alex and Robin greeted us as we drove up, and I marvelled at how Robin's small frame could carry such a huge belly. Her pregnancy was clearly a surprise to Jack, and I noticed his cock swell in his jeans.

Alex was a couple of inches taller that Jack, and was kitted out in full rancher attire--white cowboy hat, pressed blue jeans, chambray shirt and clearly very expensive cowboy boots. A bit much, but he looked good in it. Jack handed me out of the car, his hand remaining on the small of my back, as he introduced me to Robin and Alex. Robin attempted to hug me hello, but her swollen, hard belly made it awkward. She laughed, "Jack's told us so much about you, I feel like I know you already! We're so happy you're finally here--how was the trip?"

"The trip was great, and I wish I could say I've heard a lot about you, too, but Jack wanted to surprise me. You've got a beautiful farm here--I can't wait to see more of it," I responded.

Alex chimed in, "Y'all have had a long day--maybe you'd like to freshen up a little and then we'll give you the grand tour and introduce you to our other guests. It'll be time for cocktails soon." I noticed Alex gazing appreciatively at me, smiling.

Jack pulled me to him in a proprietary hug, his hand straying down to cup my ass. "We could use a few minutes to unpack and clean up," he smiled, looking down at me. "I know Suzanne's going to love this place as much as I do as soon as you show her the ropes."

Robin took my hand. "Let me show you to your room while the guys bring in the luggage," she said, leading me into the house. I followed her, marvelling how agile she was at moving her very gravid form up the stairs. From the back, Robin looked barely out of her teens, due to her tiny, slim body. From the front however...a massively pregnant goddess. Jack had mentioned that Robin had wonderfully full breasts, and they certainly were, but her belly stole the show, causing her tits to look small in comparison. Robin opened the door to our room. "Welcome to your home for the next month. I hope you'll find everything you need, but if there's anything at all that you want, just let me know." Smiling at me, she left me in our very spacious, light filled, high-ceilinged bedroom. The large windows had heavy velvet drapes that could be pulled together to darken the room.

The bed stood against the far wall: a king sized four poster. I immediately began to imagine the fun we could have with that! One wall was lined with closets; I couldn't think that we would need all that space for a month's worth of clothes (even if I had no idea what Jack had packed for me!). I opened one closet door and peeked inside: built-cabinets with drawers. Opening a drawer at random, I found an array of silken cords and other restraining toys. The next drawer down contained several vibrators and butt plugs of various sizes. Some were much larger than I'd ever encountered before. My pussy became wet and began to tingle in anticipation, and my nipples stiffened just at the thought of Jack tying me to the bedposts and shoving one of the large plugs into my tight ass before he thrust his hard cock into my eager cunt.

Jack opened the door, and walked in carrying the luggage. Alex followed behind, and was the first to spot me examining the contents of the cabinet. "I see you've found the toy chest," he said, smiling at me. "Jack said that you liked toys, but I think you'll find we've added some that you haven't enjoyed before." Alex's eyes roamed my body, and I could see him appraising my heavy tits and my rounded body that Jack had molded over the last year. I could tell he liked what he saw; his cock was quite obviously hard inside his tight jeans.

I looked over at Jack, and he was clearly enjoying Alex's admiration of my voluptuousness.

Until now, much of my sex play with Jack had been just the two of us. I had the distinct feeling that would change over the next month. Alex noticed my gaze straying down to his hard-on and laughed. "We've got plenty of time to get to know each other tonight--I know you would like to get settled in here. Make yourselves at home. In about an hour we'll meet for drinks and the tour in the living room." He grinned, and I was pretty sure he was reading my mind. "Jack can show you the other toys in the chest, but let me know if you need some special help with them," he said, looking at me teasingly as he departed.

Jack came up behind me, and embraced me. His hard cock pressed against my ass, and he peeled down my dress to my waist and cupped my bare breasts, feeling their heft and rolling my erect nipples between his fingers. Shock waves of pleasure went through me, and I leaned back against his chest, grinding my ass against his cock. "I think you've made a conquest," Jack murmured into my neck as he nuzzled me. "You want him, too, don't you?" he added, tugging my nipples a bit harder. "I want to see you suck his fat cock while I fuck your pretty ass. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes, please" I answered, as Jack moved me toward the bed.

My pussy was already so wet that when Jack positioned me on the bed on all fours, I was dripping with anticipation. Jack teased me a bit, rubbing his cock around the outside of my pussy and asshole, spreading my lubrication around, before he plunged--hard--into my cunt, causing me to gasp in pleasure. "You're still going to like this best, aren't you, you little slut?" he growled, pounding into me. I moaned my agreement, and thrust back against him, pushing him deeply inside me. I liked it when he took me roughly like this--he never actually hurt me, but the tiny edge of pain added to my arousal. I squeezed hard with my pussy muscles as I welcomed his cock filling me, bringing me close to the edge of orgasm. My tits were leaking in excitement. "Come for me, you little whore. You know you want it. I want to hear you come like the little cow you are."

"Moo," I moaned, coming hard, and feeling Jack's explosion inside me.

Afterward, we lay on the bed, relaxing in our afterglow. Jack began to suckle me, licking my nipples and teasing them between sucks. "I'm going to keep you horny all night," Jack informed me as he tantalized my clit with his fingers. "I want everyone to see how hot you look when you need fucking."

Jack left me half milked and fully aroused, and took me to the shower. He washed me carefully, refusing to allow me the orgasm I desperately wanted. "One's enough for right now, we'll make sure you get more before the evening's over."

While I was drying off and applying my make-up, Jack began to go through my suitcase, choosing what I would wear for the evening. He had packed for me, and I knew that much of what he'd packed was new, so I was eager to see what he'd chosen. Jack held up a deep red silk sarong: "I think this will make a good first impression, don't you?" as he began to arrange the soft and slinky silk around me, wrapping it just below my breasts and bring the ends up to form a halter top that tied behind my neck. I wasn't wearing a bra or panties, and the whisper of silk against my long nipples and ass further aroused me. Jack, still naked, led me over to the mirror that lined one wall of our room. I looked into it, admiring the job that Jack had done dressing me. I did look hot: my heavy breasts were barely covered by the red silk, and my roundness was emphasized by the lightweight fabric wrapped above my waist. Jack's cock was hard again, and he stroked it against my silk-covered ass. "You're going to be the hottest woman in the room. Alex won't be able to keep his eyes off you, and nobody else will, either."

We descended into the living room, where most of the others had already assembled. Robin greeted us, and looked amazing in a short black dress that was clearly made to show off her expanding girth and her full breasts. The low cut bodice emphasized her milk swollen breasts, barely hiding her nipples, and the gathers below the bodice were stretched almost to their limit to accomodate her magnificently large belly. Jack bent down to kiss Robin, and she whispered something in his ear and they both laughed. When he turned back to me, I could see the outline of his cock, hard again, in his tight black jeans. "When's the baby due?" I asked.

Robin looked at me, with wide-eyed pretend horror. "Can you believe it? I've still got nine weeks to go! I'm so big already that Alex wonders if I'll be too big to walk soon," she laughed, rubbing her belly and clearly relishing such an idea. "He says I may just have to stay in bed and let the party come to me if that happens."

Alex walked into the room having heard that last remark. At 6'5" or so, he towered over Robin's 5 foot person. She looked up at him adoringly as he stood behind her and put his arms around her. Kissing her on the head and stroking her belly he said "Let's introduce Jack and Suzanne around before you have another growth spurt. I want you to be able to waddle enough give them the tour before dinner."

Robin brought us over to the other couple standing by the fireplace. "Okay, Joanne and Eric, meet Jack and Suzanne. Jack and Suzanne, this is Joanne and Eric." We all smiled and shook hands; we were all looking each other over. Joanne was about 27, tall with slim hips and full breasts that looked larger on her lithe frame. She was wearing a black leather corset top that presented her breasts in all their glory, barely covering her nipples: you could actually see a bit of aureole peeping over the top. Her tight black leather pants and stiletto shoes emphasized her long legs. Her long blond hair looked even more blond in contrast to her all-black outfit. Eric was equally tall, blond and fit, and also wore a black leather ensemble, the pants of which were so tight that I see the outline of his cock even though he didn't have an erection. Together they looked like perfect models for a European fashion magazine of the more risque variety. We all made light chat, sizing each other up. My rounded and voluptuous body draped in red silk made a vivid contrast to Joanne's very sexy but more austere look, and I could see both Eric and Jack looking at both of us appreciatively, probably imagining the pleaures to come. Eric's cock appeared to be coming to life; the outline I'd noticed a moment before had distinctly swelled a bit.

Two more people entered the room, and Robin immediately gathered them up and brought them over. "And here we have Kim and Jonathan--Jonathan is our extra man at this house party and Kim, well, Kim's our new assistant." Robin looked at Jack, "Jack was our spare man at a couple of parties--he can vouch that it's a great job, right, Jack?" Robin smiled up flirtatiously at Jack. "We were so happy when you told us about Suzanne and that she shared our interests."

Jack looked at me a little sheepishly, knowing he had not told me everything about his experiences at the Farm. "Actually, I had just gotten back from two weeks here when I met you at that picnic," he explained to me. "It probably made me bolder with you that I would have been normally--and look where we are now!"

Jonathan's eyes lingered on my breasts. His light coffee complexion revealed that his was blushing. Our eyes met, and I smiled at him. Very cute, close cropped hair, and pretty young--maybe 24 or 25. I hoped he'd get as lucky as Jack and I had been.

Kim was a lovely young woman, of partial Asian background, but clearly all California girl. I wasn't sure what an assistant did here, but I was looking forward to finding out. Alex came over, and put an arm around Robin and one around Kim, pulling them both closer to him, and grazing their tits with his hands. "Now that we're all here, shall we show you all around?"

"Oh, yes, please," I responded, smiling up at Alex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Being Jack's Milk Cow Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 523 milliseconds