• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Katie's Love Ch. 07

Katie's Love Ch. 07

12345

Writers Note

Chapter seven is about healing and how someone who had no reason to do so, helped me get through the darkest time of my life. The time period is from the end of November 1981 and runs until June of 1982. I can never thank you enough Elizabeth.

T

*

Elizabeth called me at the store on Friday and we talked for a while. She wanted to know how I was doing and reminded me that I was going to be her guest the next weekend. Sunday was cloudy and cool, but I still went back up to the State Park with the waterfalls and stayed there for a few hours. The next week passed by quickly but the nights were still very lonely and cold. The beer in my refrigerator seemed to be disappearing about as fast as I could buy it. She called me again on Thursday to give me the directions to her house and to find out what time I would be there.

I got there on Saturday evening at 6:00 PM. She lived in an older two-story house in a small rural town. There was a driveway on the right side that led back to a small garage and she had told me just to pull in there behind her car.

I walked over to the front door, rang the bell and a minute later, she opened the door and said, "Come in Tony."

I walked in and we had a quick hug and kiss in the hallway. Elizabeth was dressed simply in a yellow blouse and a pair of brown slacks. The kitchen was at the rear of the house, the living room was on the right and there was a dining room on the left.

We walked back there and she said, "Supper is ready, I just have to get it served," and then asked, "Why don't you open and pour the wine."

I said, "I can do that."

She got the wine out of the refrigerator and a corkscrew out of the one drawer, then handed them to me. The corkscrew looked exactly like the one that Katie had.

Elizabeth saw me looking at it and said, "That is Katie's. Would you believe that I didn't have a corkscrew? We never drank much wine and if we did, it didn't have a cork in it."

I said, "At least it will get used." I was in a funny mood at that point and to be honest I felt a little weird being there. It wasn't that I didn't like Elizabeth, just the opposite. But the pain of Katie's passing was still very strong and to be here in the house were she grew up, just didn't feel right to me, especially for the reasons why I was there. It took a few seconds but then I decided that I would make the best of it. I opened the wine, went out to the dining table, and I asked her, "How much do you want?

Elizabeth answered, "Might as well pour me a full glass," then she laughed and added, "Since I don't have to worry about being a good girl tonight." I filled both glasses and she carried out a pot to the table and said, "I should have asked but I hope you like beef stew."

I replied, "Yes I do."

She went back to the kitchen and brought out some French bread and butter to go with it. We sat down, touched glasses in a silent toast and started eating. Supper was delicious. I ate more than I should have, but after all the fast food and throw together suppers that I had been making for myself the past couple of weeks, it was nice to have a real meal again. We talked the whole time but it was mostly about what had gone on the past two weeks in our lives and nothing about Katie. I had finished off my first glass of wine and had poured myself a second one while we ate. After we were done I asked if she wanted any more wine, as her glass was empty as well.

Elizabeth thought for second and replied, "Just a half." I poured it, emptied the bottle into my glass and she said, "Go make yourself comfortable in the living room while I get things cleaned up."

I said, "Thank you for supper Elizabeth. That was great."

She replied, "I just want you to feel comfortable here and I know that you could use a good meal."

I just smiled and got up and walked over to the living room. The furniture was older but it was in good shape. Katie had always taken pride in how her house looked and I could see where she had gotten that from.

I sat down on the couch and Elizabeth called from the kitchen, "You can turn on the television if you want."

I replied, "Thanks, but I like the quiet."

She answered, "Okay," and I sat there listening to the sound of her washing the dishes.

Elizabeth came into the living room around about ten minutes later and sat down next to me.

I said, "Thank you again, Elizabeth. I am so full and that was delicious."

She asked, "Was that the right wine? I don't know anything about all of that."

I answered, "It was fine."

"Katie was the real expert there," she said and I nodded my head in agreement. She went on, "I don't know if she told you this or not, but her last waitress job was at a fancy restaurant and the owner really liked her. He taught her about wines and a little about cooking as well." Then she laughed and said, "Katie took me there for Mother's Day the year after her father died and I met the owner." She got this funny look on her face and finished with, "He seemed to be the kind of guy that, well likes to go to bed with other men."

I laughed and said, "There are plenty of them out there."

Elizabeth replied, "I asked her about it afterward and she told me that he was like that. And then," she said with another funny look, "She told me that he likes to dress up in women's clothes. Oh my! That is why I kind of looked at you funny when I asked about the other pantyhose in her drawer."

"I am not that type," I said, "It was just something we did for fun."

"I know," she said, "I did keep the stockings. I still have my garter belts and even my girdles. Who knows, maybe some day I will wear them."

I answered, "Stockings do look sexy."

Elizabeth smiled and said, "I'm just an plain and simple girl at heart and I never thought of underwear being sexy. It was just something that you had to wear. But Katie on the other hand liked all that fancy stuff." I started thinking about Katie and my face got sad as I did. "I didn't mean to upset you," she said.

"No Elizabeth," I replied, "You didn't upset me. I just was remembering, that is all."

She reached over, took my hand in her hands, "Memories make us who we are Tony," she said softly. "One day the pain of all of this will pass and you will remember the good times most of all."

I looked at her, then I reached around and we hugged for a long time. I pulled my head back, looked her again in the eye and we kissed. It was gentle but it was still passionate. We sat there for close to an hour quietly alternating between hugs and kisses.

Finally she said, "Why don't we go upstairs. It will be a lot more comfortable," and she smiled and said, "And I do have to use the bathroom."

I replied, "Yes, so do I," and we got off the couch.

She said, "The bathroom is at the top of the stairs and my bedroom on the right. I will be right up."

I head up the stairs and went into the bathroom. I didn't close the door, I just went over, lifted the seat and started to piss. When I was finished, I lowered the seat, went to the sink and washed my hands. I turned and Elizabeth was standing there watching me.

I just smiled and said, "Next!"

She laughed and said, "I will be done in a minute."

I walked over to the bedroom and turned on the light. Like the downstairs the bed and the furniture were older but everything was in good condition. There was a tall dresser, a lower one with a mirror, and in the corner was old wooden chair. Along side of the bed there were nightstands on both sides. One had a clock radio, the other had a small lamp and she had put the candlesticks from Katie's house on them as well. I sat down on the bed and waited for her to come in. Elizabeth walked in and was still dressed.

Elizabeth said, "I was going to get undressed in there but I just felt a little uncomfortable about walking in here naked," and laughed.

She walked over to the chair and started unbuttoning her blouse. I unbuttoned my shirt as well and pulled my lighter and pen out of the pocket.

I looked at the candles and asked her, "Have you lit these since we were down there?"

She answered, "No. I am kind of afraid to and I wanted to wait until you were here." She pulled her blouse off and then reached back and unhooked her bra. She saw me watching her, laughed, and said, "I guess I don't have to be so damn modest now do I?"

I smiled and I turned around and got the candle that was closest to me. I touched my lighter to the wick and it caught right away. I got up, walked around the bed and did the same to the other candle. As I was doing this, she slid down her slacks and panties and took them off. I walked over the chair and pulled my shirt off, kicked my shoes off, then undid my pants and took them and my underwear off. My socks were the last things added to the pile.

I turned to her and we hugged. She laughed a little when she felt my cock poke her in the pubes. We stood like that for a few seconds and then I felt that same feeling that I had felt down at Katie's house. Gently at first but it got stronger.

"Oh my God! She is here," I heard Elizabeth say.

"Yes," I replied, "I can feel her." I called out "Katie?"

Katie gave me one of those kisses and said, "I am here Tony."

Elizabeth pulled her head back, looked around the room and said, "Oh my! She just talked to me again," and she shuddered a little and added, "And she kissed me."

I said, "Well at least we know that she isn't trapped in her house."

She replied, "I am having such a hard time with this. She should be in Heaven."

"I know Elizabeth," I answered, "I know."

She looked at me and then we kissed for a while. Katie's presence softened until I could barely feel it. I walked over and turned off the room light. Elizabeth went to the bed, pulled down the covers, got on, and I joined her there.

The night that we had spent together at Katie's house the sex had been simple with touching at first followed by some gentle lovemaking, but I decided that I was going to eat her this night. I played with her for a while and brought her to a couple of climaxes. As they had done before the flames of the candles leaped up high into the room with each of her orgasms. I got up and moved between her legs. I kissed her mouth, then her breasts, and kissed my way down her stomach to her pubes. I licked around the front of them and then worked my tongue down to the top of her slit.

Elizabeth tensed up and said, "Oh my!"

I stopped and asked, "Are you okay?"

She looked at me and replied, "It just that, you know, well, Katie's father never did that."

I said, "If you don't want me to do it, I don't have to."

She laid there looking at me for a few seconds and said, "Oh what the hell, I guess it can't hurt."

I smiled and gently licked my way down to her clit. I took my time but I showed her several times that it was going to be anything but painful, I lowered my head and slid my tongue deep inside her cunt. She tensed up as I did that but soon she relaxed. The taste was familiar but different in it's own way. I got her really worked up and then brought her to another climax while licking and sucking her clit. I kissed my way back up her body until my face was over hers. I felt her reach down and guide my cock to her cunt.

Elizabeth got this strange look on her face and asked, "I guess I have to kiss you now?"

I laughed and said, "If you want Elizabeth, I will go wash my face and mouth out."

She asked, "What do most women do?"

I answered, "They just kiss me."

She smiled and replied, "Oh what the hell," and she pulled me down into a deep kiss. I slid my cock inside of her as we did, then I pulled my head back and she said, "It is not bad. I thought it was going to be worse." I started slowly screwing her and as I did she asked, "Do all women taste the same?"

I answered, "No, everyone is a little different."

She said, "Okay," and then we got caught up in the passion.

Elizabeth climaxed two more times and I filled her with my sperm as she climaxed a third time. With each orgasm the room flooded with light as the candle flames got high and bright as well.

I stayed on top of her for a while and I felt Katie's spirit and from the look on Elizabeth's face, I could tell that she was with her as well. Finally I moved back away from her and took a look at her cunt as my sperm oozed out of it. I was going to lean down and eat her again but I decided that it might be a bit much for her.

She said, "I can feel that it is a real mess down there."

I replied, "It is a beautiful mess."

I leaned forward and lightly kissed her clit before I got along side of her. She let her legs down and rolled over facing me.

She smiled and said, "I guess I'm going to learn a lot of strange things from you."

I replied, "Only if you want to. I will never force you to do anything that you don't want to do," and then we kissed and lay there like that for a while.

Elizabeth said with a smile, "I have to pee again," and got up and went to the bathroom.

When she came back as she lay down next to me, she said, "I can't believe how much of that baby stuff you put in me." I laughed, kissed her, and then she got a sad look on her face.

I asked, "What is wrong?"

She shook her head and said. "Nothing. Just having a thought, that is all."

We lay like that for a while and then made love again. I ate her and took a long time gently screwing her before filling her with another load of my sperm.

As we lay there afterwards Elizabeth said, "When Katie was a junior in college, she came home on Wednesday for Thanksgiving break. I got off from work an hour early that day because there was an accident down the road and we had no power in the building. I saw Katie's old car in the driveway and Jean's car out front. I knew that she was coming home that day as well. They weren't downstairs so I went upstairs and as I got to the top of the stairs I heard a noise, you know, like someone was having sex?" I laughed and she went on, "The door to Katie's room was open a little so I looked in and they were both naked! Jean was lying on her back on the bed and Katie was on her knees, well, kissing her down there," and Elizabeth pointed in the direction of her pubes. "I was so shocked," she added, "I watched for a few minutes and then I went back down stairs. They came down about an hour later. Katie walked over, gave me a kiss and I was horrified! Katie asked me if I had been there long and I said no, that I had just gotten home. I said hello to Jean and we talked for a while then Jean left."

I asked, "Did you say anything to Katie about it?"

She replied, "At first I wasn't going to but then I told Katie that I had looked in the bedroom. She just smiled and said, "It's just a little girl love Mom, I still like guys too." She asked me not to tell her father but I wasn't going to do that. He would have thrown her out of the house right then and there."

I said, "Probably from what Katie told me about him."

Elizabeth laughed and replied, "She must have told Jean about me peeking in because for the rest of that weekend Jean would give me this look every time that she came over to the house. I don't understand why they would do that but anytime after that when Jean came over and I was around, I just let them go upstairs and left them alone."

I said, "That was nice of you."

She smiled and finished with, "Well at least I knew that she wasn't going to get pregnant!"

I laughed and then we both said good night to Katie. I blew out the candles and we settled down to sleep. The next morning we made love again without lighting the candles and Elizabeth went down stairs and made breakfast while I took a shower.

I stopped by the cemetery after I left that day. Elizabeth had said that Katie's tombstone would be arriving sometime the next week.

That was the start of our relationship. I went there every other weekend and stayed Saturday night. The next weekend when I was there, like the first time, we had supper, spent some time on the couch, and then headed to bed.

I went to the bathroom first and after I came out, she said, "Now go get undressed. I will be in there in a few minutes."

So I went in, lit the candles, and got undressed. Katie came to me as I did and gave me one of her kisses. I pulled down the blankets and top sheet and then lay down on the bed.

I heard Elizabeth say, "Close your eyes please."

I replied "Okay," and wondered what she was up to.

A few seconds passed and she said, "Okay you can look now."

I opened my eyes and she was standing there naked, except that she had on a pair of stockings and a simple white garter belt that was about four inches wide.

I smiled and said, "You look very sexy Elizabeth."

She replied, "I am still not sure about this underwear being sexy business." as she got on the bed next to me.

We kissed and started making love. It was pretty much the same as the last time I was there but feeling the stockings rubbing against my legs as we screwed felt really nice and even Elizabeth thought that it did as well. She didn't wear them every time I was there but once in while she would.

Winter was already starting to make its presence known and it was cold and raw that Sunday as I stopped by the cemetery. Katie's tombstone was made out of pink granite. Besides her name and the dates that she was born and had died on, Elizabeth had them inscribe a long stem rose as well and underneath that were the words, "Forever and ever and ever." I was going to ask Elizabeth about that the next time I was at her house but instead I called her Monday evening from my apartment.

Elizabeth said, "I told you that Katie left me a note about her premonition. That was something she asked me to put on her tombstone. She said that it was her way of telling the whole world how much she loved you Tony." I started crying as I heard this and she finished with, "The rose was my idea after seeing you lay that one on her coffin."

I replied, "Thank you Elizabeth."

Even though a month had passed, the pain inside of me was still very deep and sharp. The next time I was there was the weekend before Christmas and Elizabeth had put up a Christmas tree.

Elizabeth said, "I had a friend from the church get it for me and put it up in the stand. It was very lonely decorating it without Katie being here to help me, so I went upstairs and got the candles and lit them. It was a little nicer being able to feel her with me and," then she laughed a little, "Of course she had a few suggestions to make as to where things should go. I leave the lights on the tree on all night just like I used to do just for her."

By then, the memory of that special night that I had spent with Katie making love under the lights of her Christmas tree and what I had planned for this Christmas, came flooding back into my mind and I started crying. Elizabeth put her arms around my neck and held me tightly until it passed.

Elizabeth had said that I shouldn't worry about getting her anything for Christmas but I did anyway. She told me that in the wintertime, that she wore flannel nightgowns and made a remark about how old and worn the ones she had were getting. So I got her three new ones.

"I told you not to get me anything," she said as I handed her the package. She opened it and pulled them out and said, "Oh my," with a big smile and then, "Thank you Tony."

I replied, "You are welcome Elizabeth."

She went and got two packages out from behind the tree. The first had a white dress shirt and two ties. The other was socks and underwear.

"I am sure that you can use those," she said with a big smile.

That night when we went to bed, she did something that surprised me. I had eaten her for a long time, then I got on top of her and usually she would guide my cock to her cunt with her hand.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Katie's Love Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 205 milliseconds