• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Behind Closed Doors

Behind Closed Doors

Jennifer Langley had always wondered what went on behind the closed doors of her employer's house. Every night there was a different man walking in as another left, sometimes three at a time, sometimes women, sometimes couples – any combination, any time.

As maid of the house, Jennifer saw and heard things that no one else did. The laundry, especially, spoke for itself, as well as the odd assortment of chains, sybians, masks, and leather accessories.

Oh, no, she didn't wonder about the act; that was obvious. She wondered how. How could her boss manage to entertain so many men and women at one time? How could her boss entertain women?

Jennifer's imagination could only stretch so far...

One night as she finished cleaning her Madame's bedroom, she heard her coming up the stairs.

"Charles," Jennifer heard her say, "you really must stop being so careful. I'm here for your needs. I'm not fragile, like her."

"Ellen, I play rough – "

"Good," Ellen cut in. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Jennifer heard Ellen and Charles approach the door and thought, it's now or never. She jumped nimbly into the closet behind her, just as Charles and Ellen entered the room.

Through the hole in the door where the doorknob was supposed to be, Jennifer watched with wide eyes as Ellen disrobed. Charles watched with lusty eyes, his hands working at his tie.

As Jennifer's eyes darted from Ellen to the clothes that she'd surely be washing the next day, her eyes locked on Charles. She felt her throat dry out.

As the lamp light washed over Charles's body, his every angle and chiseled edge was thrown into relief. His grey eyes glistened with animal desire, and down below, his manhood strained against its cloth restraint.

Ellen eased herself onto the black covers of her enormous, canopied bed.

"Kiss me," she ordered. Charles swallowed loudly, and Jennifer jumped at his husky voice when he spoke.

"Where?"

Ellen glanced down at the juncture between her milk white thighs, clamped shut before her core, and looked back at him below her lashes.

"Where I need it most."

With a savage growl, Charles launched himself at her, and, ripping her legs apart, pressed his lips to the knot of flesh just above her entrance. He licked, and sucked, and flicked, and sucked again, and all the while, Ellen writhed beneath him.

"That's it, Charles," Ellen whispered, biting her lip. Her eyes fluttered shut, and she gripped Charles's head, tangling her fingers in his hair with one hand, grasping the sheets with the other.

Inside the closet, Jennifer rubbed her thighs against each other, struggling to combat the wave of arousal that washed through her, and made her feel as if the little bud she wished Charles were licking was swollen to an impossible size.

Ellen gave a throaty moan and arched herself into Charles's mouth. Charles moaned with her, and it threw Ellen on edge.

Her eyes flashed open, and her mouth. She stopped writhing, and froze with a gasp. She whimpered, and then gave a shout. Charles continued to pleasure her through and through, now and then flicking his tongue between the petals of her core.

When the tide had subsided, Ellen ran a hand over her glistening body and through her wet hair. Her eyes fluttered in ecstasy. Charles released her and sat up between her legs. From where she was, Jennifer could see Charles's full lips glistening with Ellen's natural wine. Jennifer felt a tug of vicious need when she saw Charles lick his lips and swallow.

Charles raised himself up on his knees, and, in the lamp light, Jennifer's eyes locked on his power, now finally released from his cage.

"Oh," Ellen groaned when she saw it, "please...now..."

"Please? Please what? "

"Please fuck me."

"Now now, is that any way to address me, to ask for anything from me? What's my name?" His voice was a whisper, and he leaned in to her ear.

Ellen whimpered, and stared at his manhood with an unholy yearning. Charles grabbed her roughly by the hair and jerked her face up to his.

"What's my name?" he snarled.

"Oh, Charles, please..." Ellen moaned and slipped a hand between her legs. Charles pulled it back over her head. He let go of her head and took the other for good measure. He slipped a knee between her thighs and pressed it against her clitoris.

"No you don't." He chuckled as she moved herself on his knee, and just as she came to the brink, he pulled his knee away from her.

"Please, I need...to feel..." She search for him with her hips.

"Then answer me. What's. My. Name."

"Master...please, Master. Please fuck me. Please."

Charles growled. "Good girl. Took you long enough."

Without further ado, he rammed into her with the force and brutality of a bull. Her eyes shot wide open, and breath came out in gasps.

His body, to Jennifer, was a blur. She hoped that he wasn't hurting Ellen. At least not too much.

Just as Ellen flew into a violent orgasm, Charles let go of one of her wrists and took hold of her neck.

"Oh my god," gasped Ellen, "Oh...oh! Oh my FUCKING –"

Her words became incoherent, animalistic shouts of godly pleasure.

Charles groaned, then, with a grunt, pulled out of Ellen's vagina.

"NO!" Ellen screamed. But before she could utter another word of protest, Charles slipped into her open mouth and came on her tongue.

With a groan, he finished and rolled over. Ellen looked at him with heavy lusty eyes.

Jennifer watched, breathless.

Ellen...swallowed.

Jennifer slipped a hand between her thighs. She needed a release. But she found herself utterly stationery. Her eyes were transfixed on Charles's glistening shaft, on how his juices and her juices dripped from it onto the black sheets like pearls. She felt her mouth water. She wanted him, need to feel him inside of her, needed to taste him. She wanted his enormous size inside of the small cavity she reserved for her husband. But Charles was not her husband, and her husband certainly was no Charles. Charles was the size of a horse when he stood to attention, while her husband...not so much.

Charles stood from the bed and stretched. His manhood shook, and both Ellen and Jennifer watched it hungrily. Ellen stood up off the bed and said softly, "You should go. Your wife is waiting."

"She can wait."

Ellen jumped to the floor and made her way to the closet. Jennifer scrambled to hide. The closet had ample space for dressers and boxes, and a lot of them were large enough to hide her. But just as she was beginning to get to her feet, the door opened, and Ellen caught Jennifer with her hands still between her thighs.

"Jennifer Langley?"

"Ellen! I was just...I was-"

"You were what?" Charles had come up behind Ellen. Ellen's eyes widened, and then closed.

"Ellen, are you alright?" But Jennifer soon found the cause. Charles had slipped back inside of Ellen and began to move with her.

Ellen's head rolled back.

"Ms. Langley," Charles said, "Tell me this: do you like watching me mount her?"

"Sir I –"

"Do you like watching me? Yes or no."

Jennifer swallowed. She stood up, anxious to preserve whatever dignity she had left, and she made to leave.

"I'm terribly sorry." She walked past Charles.

He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her back, all the while maintaining his rhythm inside of Ellen.

"Come here." He closed the closet door behind him. Jennifer stayed back. "Don't be shy," he said, and chuckled. "I don't bite. Much."

He dragged Ellen along in front of him to a dresser as high as his hip, and bent her over it. He crooked a finger at Jennifer, and she came over.

"Get on the table and spread 'em." When Jennifer hesitated, he snapped, "Now! Or I'll have you arrested."

"On what grounds?" Jennifer felt her anger flare up.

"Grounds?" He laughed, and slammed himself hard into Ellen. Ellen let out a small groan. "I don't need 'grounds'. I have enough money to buy the whole police force. Do as I say."

Jennifer trembled, and slipped herself onto the table. Charles eyed her with fervent lust, and the sight of him moving inside of Ellen made Jennifer wetter than Sea World.

"Take your clothes off." Ellen propped herself up on her elbows to watch Jennifer remove her clothes. Jennifer pulled her dress off, and then her stockings. She stopped at her panties and bra.

"Is this good enough?"

"Yes," Ellen cut in sharply. "That's fine."

"Ellen," began Charles.

"You just shut up and keep fucking me." Ellen

glared back at him over her shoulder. In response, Charles administered a vicious thrust into her that sent her sprawling and clawing at the table with a grunt.

"Sit down," Charles ordered sharply. Jennifer swallowed and sat, legs dangling over the sides. Ellen grabbed the leg closest to her and yanked it over to the other side of the table, so that Jennifer's white undergarments were in full display.

"Come 'ere," Ellen growled lustily, and pulled one edge of the panties over to reveal Jennifer's core. Without a moment's hesitation, Ellen kissed her. Jennifer jumped in shock, and then squirmed with pleasure. This was just how she'd fantasized. No, it was better. The heat that stained her cheeks and made her swell with pleasure burned much more than what she'd imagined.

She felt her breath catch as she reached her blinding peak, and she threw her head back with a cry. Ellen drove her to the finish, and then released her to reach her own orgasm. Charles groaned with her, and Jennifer watched with jealousy. She wanted Charles in her, on her, all over her, and then she wanted him at her mercy.

They seemed to remember Jennifer was still there. Charles slipped swiftly out of Ellen's body and walked over to Jennifer. Jennifer met his eyes fearlessly, and only broke eye contact when Elle pressed her front close to Jennifer's. Ellen embraced her and leaned back to lie on the table with Jennifer on top of her. Jennifer sat up quickly, then placed her core on Ellen's and began to gyrate her hips, until Ellen's hands were tearing at the edge of the table, and her own were tangled in her hair.

Charles watched with greedy eyes, and, as Jennifer beat Ellen to an orgasm, kissed her to stifle her shout. Ellen's back arched but a second later, and Charles slipped his fingers into her open mouth.

When they finished, and their shouts and moans had turned to pants, Charles bent Jennifer forcefully on top of Ellen again and said, "Get up on your knees for a moment. I want to get in on this action."

Jennifer dutifully lifted her hips off of Ellen's to make room for him in between. He lay his shaft on top of the little nubbin of Ellen's core, and Jennifer pressed hers on top of his shaft.

"Now don't move."

He began to stroke both women with his shaft slowly. His eyes half closed, he pushed Jennifer down on him until she had almost all of her weight on him. All three moaned at once, and Charles, encouraged, picked up the pace until all three were panting and kissing any skin they could reach without displacement.

"Oh god!"

"Shit!"

"Dammit!"

All these were uttered briefly before, simultaneously, Ellen, Jennifer, and Charles reached their peak. Their voices were incoherent, and their juices mixed together at the end of the table where their bodies met again and again until they were over.

After a moment, Ellen slipped out from under Jennifer and went to one of the boxes in the room.

"What are you looking for?" Jennifer inquired breathlessly. Ellen didn't respond. She rummaged through the box for a moment and then brought out a sybian.

Jennifer's eyes went wide. The rubber on it was enormous. "Who's that for?"

Ellen set the sybian down diagonally on the corner of the table.

"Charles," she said, looking pointedly at him. He nodded, and then lifted Jennifer up off the table. Ellen Placed her hand on the rubber piece and looked at him. He carried Jennifer over, and began to seet her down. She squirmed.

"No," she pleaded, "it isn't going to fit!"

Ellen and Charles paid her no heed, and, as Ellen firmly grasped the sybian, Charles lowered Jennifer onto it. He did it slowly, and Jennifer felt herself stretch painfully to engulf it. When the sybian was buried to the hilt inside of her, her eyes closed. She felt fuller than she ever had with her husband. Charles let her go. Her feet dangled on the sides of the sybian, which had been placed diagonally for her torment. She whimpered, and tried to get her feet on either side, to lift herself off just a bit, but Charles promptly moved her feet off the table again.

She was struggling to move her feet up when, without warning, the sybian began its delightful vibrating rotation. She yelped and squirmed, but Ellen and Charles each took a leg and pulled it back, so that she was opened as wide as possible. Charles chuckled as she threw her head back and took one of her breasts in his mouth. Ellen took the other, and they both flicked their tongues back and forth, back and forth, until Jennifer was caught up in so much ecstasy that she couldn't tell where the pleasure was coming from anymore. Ellen's fingers had found their way to jennifer's swollen nubbin of pleasure and began their painfully delightful circular path. She came once, twice, four times before Ellen and Charles decided enough was enough. They lifted her off the sybian and put it away.

"Can I go now?" Jennifer asked, but she knew what the answer would be.

"I don't think you've learned your lesson yet," said Ellen. Charles dragged her out of the closet and into the bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Behind Closed Doors

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds