• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Time Threesome

First Time Threesome

This is the story of out first time threesome. It happened when my wife and I first where married. Prior to this time we had played around with vibrators and many times while my wife was blowing me during sex I would use one on her and watch as she would grind her hips onto it. A few times I asked her if she would like another cock to help please her, she would say yes, but then after would say it was the heat of passion.

Okay, enough with the background. Let's get down to the story!

*

I will give you a brief description of my wife. At the time she was about 5'6", 125 lbs, 36dd tits, very athletic body with a great ass and smooth abs. She has gorgeous green eyes, wavy mid back length auburn hair, and she kind of resembles Elizabeth Shue. In short, she is a knockout, and when she is horny she gets very wet. Often times I would tell her she could pose for Playboy!.

On this night, we had plans to go out with a good friend of mine and his date, but he called shortly before we were to leave to say that she cancelled, and he was cancelling as well. Since we had no plans now, I told him to come on over, have a few beers and some 420. He arrived about an hour later, and we began to smoke and bullshit over a couple of beers. Before he arrived, she had changed into sweat pants and a t shirt with no bra and said since we guys were boring, she was going to clean. When Steve arrived, she sat with us for a short while, just enough for Steve to check out her tits in the t shirt and her to get high.

As she was cleaning, Steve and I sat on the couch watching TV, when suddenly she came into the room with a stack of Playboys. She dropped them on my lap, and said do something with these. I had forgotten they were on the shelf in the closet. As we had had a few beers by this time, we laughed and made some lewd comments about the girls inside while my wife just shook her head. The more buzzed we got, the lewder the comments became, until we finally came to one particular girl that resembled my wife. Having some liquid courage in me, I commented that while the girl in the picture was pretty, my wife was much sexier than her naked. As I said this, she was dusting the entertainment center in front of us, and we both looked up at her near perfect ass. Steve took the bait and said he didn't believe it. My wife just shook her head. It got really quiet and uncomfortable for a minute.

At this point Steve said he had to use the bathroom, and he wanted me to roll another joint while he was gone. When he got up, I walked over to my wife and asked if our comments were bothering her. Not really she said, she figured we were just drunk. I reached for her and asked if she liked us comparing her to the girls in the picture, and she said nothing. I took the opportunity to kiss her, and as I did, I reached into her pants with one hand and brushed her mound over her panties, while I reached up with the other and squeezed her nipple softly. She moaned softly, and I slid my finger into her panties. She was extremely wet, and moaned a little louder. I broke it off as I heard Steve coming back, and went to roll one. She joined us on the couch for the smoke, and we continued to look at more pictures. As we smoked, my mind raced, she was horny, wet and I would love to see her have two men please her. I decided to take a chance. She was making comments about some of the women, comparing herself to them. I blurted out, "why don't you show us yourself." She just laughed, and now Steve chimed in. Yea, come on, Karen, show us how you compare to these women. She got up off teh couch, and I thought, OH SHIT. She is pissed. But to my surprise, she walked slowly to the center of the room, and lifted her shirt over her head, then turned around and showed us her bare tits. Steve's eyes nearly popped out of his head, and we began to ooh and ahh about her tits. I noticed her nipples were extremely hard, and I was getting there myself! Steve was rubbing his cock thru his pants and saying show us more, but she said THATS IT.

I stood up walked over to her, calculating my next move. I kissed her as I grabbed her breast, then moved behind her and pinched both her nipples. She didn't resist, but instead moaned very loudly. Mu cock instantly sprang to life and her moan emboldened me. I lightly kissed the back of her neck, and rubbed both her tits from behind. I deliberately ground my hard cock into her ass,and she pushed back. I continued kissing the back or her neck and caressing her nipples and breasts, while running my hands up and down her sides, thru her hair, drawing more frequent and louder moans from her. I was engrossed in my own thoughts, thinking about the possibilities, and how erotic the whole thing was, and wondering when she was going to stop me. I decided to make sure she had an out, and whispered to her to that she could just say so if we were going too far. She responded by throwing her head back and kissing me, while grabbing the back of my head and grinding her hips into me harder. I got the hint and moved my hand down to her waist line and toyed with the front of her sweatpants. I slipped my hand inside her pants, while I pinched her nipple and flicked her ear with my tongue. She began to gyrate her hips, and then I remembered Steve. He was totally engrossed in what we were doing, not saying a word, just watching. I asked her if she liked that, and she replied by pushing my hand closer to her pussy. I adjusted myself a little by spreading my legs to get more comfortable. When I did, she reached both hands behind her and rubbed my cock thru my jeans. I lightly played with her clit, and stroked her lips. I heard Steve begin to move, and I was hoping he didn't break up the party by trying something too soon.

He was smart though. He only unzipped his pants and pushed them down about halfway down his thigh. leaving his cock covered by his underwear. He rubbed himself thru his underwear, and his shirt still basically covered his cock from where we stood. I began to finger Karen faster and harder, she responded by trying to unzip my pants. I helped her out, and she slid her hand onto my cock and stroked me as I fingered her, played with her breasts and kissed her. She opened her eyes and looked right at Steve and licked her lips, then leaned back into me and said she wanted to suck my cock. I wasn't ready yet and told her so. She almost begged, and I spoke louder. Not yet! ( I want to mention here that she is an excellent cocksucker, and I had bragged to Steve many times about her oral prowess. It also got her very wet, though at the moment I didn't think she could get any wetter). Oh please, she moaned, then looked directly at Steve and licked her lips. How about if I suck his, she asked. Not yet, but you will get to if you want to. I became bolder, " Do you want to?". Yes she replied. She was still looking Steve in the eyes when I heard her gasp. I thought she had come, but I was mistaken. When I looked over, I know what the gasp was for. Steve had releases his cock and was now stroking it. The gasp was at the size of it. It had to be at least 8 inches and it was heavily veined and thick.

I am no slouch, and she told me before that her last boyfriend had a 9 inch cock, which she liked but he didn't know what to do with, but Steve's was impressive. I asked her if she liked what she saw, and she moaned loudly yes, please let me suck it. At that I slid her pants down, along with her panties, showing off her trimmed snatch and awesome pussy. I grabbed her hard around the waist with one hand and fingered her hard with the other hand. She melted into me and I asked the big question, " would you like us both to fuck you?" Yes, she said, please fuck me. I am so wet and horny. That was it, she was ours and I knew this was going to be an incredible night. I suggested we all move to the bedroom to get more comfortable and she turned and led the way.

This has gotten quite long and I am going to break it up into two parts. If you want to hear the rest, please let me know what you thing of part 1. All my stories are true, with only the names changed to protect the deviant.

Ynotadd1more

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Time Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 238 milliseconds