• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Homecoming Call

Homecoming Call

This is a cuckold story, so be prepared. At the end, the husband doesn't hit his wife, or shoot her, or beat her lover with a baseball bat. In fact, at the end of the story, she is sitting on an airplane, with her insides full of her lover's ejaculate, while her husband sits at home contemplating his breakfast routine.

A cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another man, with or without his knowledge, with or without his consent. A cuckold story is any in which the wife is fooling around with somebody other than her husband. I thought I would try my hand at writing one of these, just to see what happens.

This is pretty much just a discussion between two girlfriends about an extra marital affair, with little actual sex described. You can love it, hate it, tell me weren't impressed, or even comment that it's the best thing since sliced bread. Let me know. That's what the comments section is for.

*

The airport in Jacksonville is warm and inviting, and not nearly as big as you would think it needs to be. There are palm trees everywhere, and the overall effect is that it is more the lobby of a resort hotel as opposed to the central hub of a dozen different airlines. Despite the small-town feel, it isn't unusual when a limousine pulls up in the drop off area, and two people get out. Their kiss ended a moment too soon for them to be husband and wife, but lasted a moment too long for them to be 'just friends'. He put his few bags of a baggage trolley and heads down towards a flight leaving for Dallas, his next stop before going home to Oakland. The limo driver put her luggage on a different cart, and the attendant follows her as she heads for the plane to San Francisco. For the long trip home she will sit on the plane with a bit more than a kiss from her lover to keep her company.

Stacey flipped open her cel phone as soon as the flight attendant let the passengers know that it was okay to use electronic devices, and clicked the speed dial for her co-worker Vicky. She knew it was early, but she just was just bursting with excitement. There was no way she could sit still for five hours with nobody to talk to.

Vicky's voice was groggy and heavy with sleep when she answered, "Hello?"

"Vick, I'm sorry that I had to wake you, but I had to tell somebody!"

"Hey, Stacey. It's six a.m. on a Friday, for crying out loud. I took the day off to get some rest, and you wake me up?" Vicky stifled a yawn. "You better make it worth my while. I haven't heard hide nor hair from you since you left, except for that one message. I take it your week long 'conference' went well?"

"That's the fucking understatement of the century! I almost stayed another week."

"I'm sure that would have gone over well with Geoff. You remember Geoff, don't you? Your husband?"

"Oh, don't be such a downer. Yes, I remember my husband. Geoff's a good guy; he's just not that exciting. Besides, an 'I love you and miss you' phone call every night was more than enough to keep him in the dark."

"And keep the dark inside you, too, right?"

Stacey let out a laugh at her friend's joke. Her voice was giddy with excitement, and she said in a conspiratorial tone, "I've got a bit of Malcolm inside me right now, in fact. Geoff surprised me with a limo ride to and from the airport to show me how much he loved me, and I took full advantage and had one last ride on Malcolm to finish off the week. It was better than the limo from the airport to the hotel on the first day; back then I had dry mouth from trying to lubricate that monster of his, and it still took a while to work him inside me! The driver thought we were nuts; five hours on a plane, and we wanted to go for a tour of the city before going to the hotel." Stacey smiled at the memory, and squirmed in her seat a little. "The trip this morning was fantastic. Hell, it's amazing how much you can during a forty minute car ride if you put your mind to it. Good thing I had some pads with me, or my skirt would have a stain that even dry cleaning couldn't get out!" she laughed.

There was some muffled noise on Vicky's end of the connection as she shifted in bed. "Hang a sec, Stace. I'm gonna put you on speaker. As long as I am up, I might as well get the day started. It may be nine in Jacksonville, but the sun hasn't made an appearance yet this morning, and I'm a bit groggy. Let me grab something to eat, and you can tell me all about it." Stacey heard the phone click over to the hollow echo she knew was the speaker phone.

"There. Now, give me the dirty details! Was he worth it, or wasn't he? Have you scratched your itch? Are you going to leave your faithful but ignorant husband for your new lover, or are you going to see if Geoff is into being the wimp husband?"

Stacey's emotional damn broke open. "Oh-my-god, Vicky, it was incredible. I mean, he was incredible. It wasn't like those rushed little hand quickies back home. He fucked me royally for the past week."

"Really?" Vicky sounded a little distracted, or at least still sleepy. "What are we talking, four, five times? Surely not more than that. You had to work sometime,"

"You gotta be kidding me, Vick! Once I got used to the monster cock, I figure I drained it twenty times at least -- I lost count after that. By yesterday, Malcolm could hardly walk, and I wasn't much better."

"Drained? Did you, ahem, do more than just fuck him? Did you make it to any of the conference sessions, or did you just fuck?"

"Hell yes, I drained him, every way I could think of! By Wednesday, I could get almost half that monster in my mouth and throat. You saw the pictures I sent, didn't you? He's huge!"

"If they hadn't been from your phone, I never would have believed that was you. It looked like you were just using that meat of his to pleasure yourself. Stace, you give a whole new meaning to the phrase, 'human resources', you know that? All this time in the same department and it takes a trip to Florida for you two to hook up."

"We weren't exactly strangers, Vicky. There were a few other times when I got my hands on that cock. Just never like this."

"Did you give him your ass?"

"No! No way I am putting anything that big in my ass. Besides, this isn't like in the stories. I don't do anal, and I never will. I think it's disgusting."

"Not even a finger? I don't mind a little stimulation there myself if a guy needs something to do with his hands while his mouth is busy. Maybe next time you should slide a finger inside him, and see what happens." There was a little more background noise on Vicky's end of the conversation, and she let out a little giggle.

"Ew! " Stacey replied, and then she realized her friend was a little distracted. "What's up, Vick?"

"You, you're what's up." Vicky giggled again. "You have no problem fucking around behind your husband's back, giving Malcolm handjobs in your own driveway after he drives you home after those 'late nights at the office'. Then you spend a week in Jacksonville fucking him silly while your husband thinks you are being a good girl, and now you are saying that a little anal action is too nasty a thing for you to even contemplate?"

"Well, yeah." Stacey was a little put off by her friend's sudden outburst. "It doesn't matter now, anyways."

"Hmm?" Vicky replied. "Why's that?"

"I think I'm going to call it off."

There was a sudden, sharp noise on Vicky's end of the line. "Why would you do that? I thought you liked Malcolm, or at least parts of him. And what do you mean, you think you are going to call it off? You're not sure?"

"I wasn't going to, but I think Geoff is getting suspicious. He's still my husband, and I don't want to lose him."

"Mmm-hmm." Vicky hummed, in acknowledgment.

"It was never meant to go on as long as it did, Vick, and you know that. I just wanted to try something different for once."

"Mmm-hmm. I remember. You wanted to see what a big cock would feel like."

"And now I think it's time to go back and be the good wife again. Once I got used to it, it wasn't really all that special. It was the fact that I was doing something naughty that made it exciting."

"Mmmm-hmm," Vicky hummed again. "Never to be tempted by the office stud again, eh? Not all it's cracked up to be, is it? But now that you have tasted the forbidden fruit, are you sure you want to give Malcolm up? Or rather, are you sure you want to give up his cock?"

Stacey shivered with delight when she thought of Malcolm. Thoughts of him were sure to spice up her fantasies for quite some time. "I think I can see why some girls are overcome by the fascination, but I think it's over for me and Malcolm. Well, at least the 'full time' part, anyways." Stacey paused in thought. "I'm probably not giving him up for good; maybe I'll give him a booty call if I need to spice things up a little. But the affair has run its course. I'm not going to end up one of those 'size queens'."

Vicky hummed her agreement a fourth time. "Amazing, isn't it? Personally, I've never seen the attraction of 'big cocks'. They're too hard to get into my pussy, impossible for anal sex, and too difficult to deep throat. But listen to you: a month ago you thought your husband was your world, and now you're telling me that after a week of fucking a total stranger, you are prepared to keep him around as a backup for when you are bored with your husband."

Stacey was a little shocked by her friend's statement. "That's because he is boring. If we do anything different, it's only at my suggestion."

"Hmmm," Vicky cut in. "Maybe you should take the lead and be a bit more creative, then."

"And don't give me that crap about not liking big cocks, Vicky." Stacey snapped. "You're the one that set me up with Malcolm!"

"Mmmm-hmm," Vicky confirmed. "I introduced you alright, but only at your insistence, if you will recall. And don't you think for one minute that I let Malcolm so much as touch me. Just because I know he has a big dick doesn't mean that I ever sampled it. I like it when my pussy is nice and tight for guys, and I've heard those big dicks stretch you out for a while."

Stacey smiled in memory of the first time she had seen Malcolm's 'little freak'. The smile grew when she thought of her first orgasm with him inside her. "I'll say. The pleasure of the stretch was gone by Tuesday, though. It pretty much felt like Geoff's cock by then. It just made cleaning up a little more difficult, 'cause he was shooting a bit deeper."

"Hmmm? " Vicky replied. "Cleaning up? You said something about needing to wear a pad earlier. You didn't let him go bareback, did you?"

"It's okay, I'm on the pill. You know that."

There was a derisive snort from Vicky's end of the line, and her reply was condescending. "Yeah, but I told you to use protection with Malcolm, Stace. That doesn't mean 'the pill'; that means condoms. Malcolm's a player, Stacey. He's done half the sluts in the secretary pool. You're going to have to get checked out before you do anything with Geoff. I don't think you want to pass anything on to your husband, do you?"

The reality hit Stacey hard. "Why didn't you warn me?"

"I did. I told you flat out that I had on good word from over a dozen sources that he had the big cock you were looking for. Did you think I was making that number up? Six months in our department, and he has a reputation with a dozen women, and you think that he is going to be squeaky clean?" Vicky sounded like she was gasping for breath, she was so annoyed.

"Shit. What am I going to do about Geoff? He is going to be expecting a little something from me when I get home, to show him that I miss him."

"You'd better make up some excuse about a yeast infection or something, and make him wear a condom."

"He won't like that. He says he can't feel as much when he wears one.

"Jeez, Stacey, after fitting that monster inside you, you are probably looser than a drunk sorority girl. From what you said about Malcolm stretching you out, you'd have to wait a month at least before Geoff could feel anything, anyway. You are so wide at the moment that he could probably slide in and not touch either side."

"Vicky! That's a fine way for you to talk!" Stacey was getting more and more irritated at her friend. "You are the biggest slut I know!"

"Mmmmm," Vicky replied. "Correction, Stacey. I am the biggest 'tease' you know. I've only had sex with a few guys."

"But the stories you tell..."

"...are all about the same few guys. I like to keep my boyfriends happy, so I get a little wild. Okay, a lot wild. You know the old statement on how to keep a husband: be a chef in the kitchen, a maid in the parlor, and whore in the bedroom? Well, I like to be whore, but only for one man at a time. And you better believe that when I find the right guy, I am going to keep him so worn out sexually that neither of us will ever think about sex with anybody else for the rest of our lives. You have no idea how hard it is to find a good guy nowadays. Of course, you got lucky with Geoff, didn't you?"

"Yes, and I intend to show him how much I appreciate him when I get home." Stacey bit her lower lip as she realized the truth of Vicky's statement. "That's it: I've changed my mind. Malcolm is out of the picture totally, now." Stacey was sure she could hold herself to that statement. Well, pretty sure. The squishiness she felt inside her reminded her of that last time with Malcolm. If it weren't for the pad, her newly acquired looseness would surely have let his spunk escape her pussy by now.

"Mmmm-hmm. Sure, that's what you say now. But don't forget, you need to get tested before you do anything. You don't want to give him the clap or anything. That would be as much a dead giveaway as the canyon between your legs, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, but Geoff and I haven't done anything in a week but talk! He must be ready to burst! If I don't show him some appreciation, he'll know something's up!"

"Mmmm-hmmm," Vicky replied, with a little cough. "He was ready to burst, and I can tell you that he knows something is up right now." Vicky let out another giggle, and there was an odd slurping noise. "But I have been making sure that he woke up with a smile every morning, and went to bed content every night. You've got to keep a good guy happy if you want to keep him around." Stacey could hear the renewed sounds of her friend as she finished what could only have a blowjob. "And I'll tell you, Stacey, it was a little difficult convincing this 'good guy' to be bad until I showed him those pictures. The videos the limo driver took where incredible." The humming and slurping noises resumed.

Stacey shifted in seat uncomfortably. What Vicky said couldn't really be true, could it?

From the background she heard a male voice, her husband's. "Hi Stacey I'm sorry, but I won't be able to meet you at the airport. Vicky's taking me to see a lawyer this morning at nine, and then the movers will be here at eleven to take your stuff to storage. I got to tell you, she is a real go-getter. Very aggressive, and knows how to get what she wants! She even called your parents, and they said that despite what they saw you do in the videos, they are willing to pick you up and give you a place to stay while you look for a new job. I guess your boss wasn't as forgiving when it came to you and Malcolm fraternizing the way you did on the company expense account." Geoff suddenly let out a series of sharp gasps that, to Stacey, seemed to last an eternity. The slurping sound got loud for a minute, and then Stacey heard him sigh.

"Geoff...? Honey...?"

His voice was a bit more subdued when he spoke again, but she could hear a smile as he spoke. "Time for breakfast, Stacey; you know how big my appetite is in the morning, and Vicky has introduced some interesting things to our diet. I know just what I am in the mood to eat first thing in the morning!"

The line went dead and Stacey sat in her seat, stunned. The flight attendant passed up the aisle offering drinks and peanuts, but was hardly noticed by Stacey as she looked at the vile little electronic device that had just ruined her life. A dribble of Malcolm's cum found its way past the pad and leaked onto the back of her skirt, where it would make a wet spot that was very noticeable when she stood up. When the five hour flight was over, it will have left a stain no dry cleaner could get out. But the stain was nothing compared to the one Stacey had left on her life.

*END*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Homecoming Call

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds