• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Slut is Just a Four Letter Word

Slut is Just a Four Letter Word

123

The story you are about to read is fictional, but based on a real person. I want to offer a special thank you to Brooke for providing the concept, inspiration, and the request for this story. This story contains references to interracial, group, bi and forced sex, as well as submission and family fun. Please don't read any further if these topics don't interest you. As always thanks for reading and remember to vote!

K

*

The warm June sun shone down on the quad. A soft breeze whispered through the old oaks, sharing secret promises of days to come.

The University was buzzing on the last day of finals. Many of its students were already prepared to head home for their summer break. With only today left to go, cars loaded with student's belongings littered the clogged streets.

Brooke walked, jauntily through the crowd. She was looking forward to the end of term. At 19 years old she was far ahead of her friends. She was a 4.0 student and worked hard at her extra class load to be almost a semester ahead of her graduating class. The thought had crossed her mind about taking summer classes as well, but she felt she needed a break. With one more professor to meet with she skipped up the stairs to the English department.

Professor Davis sat behind his desk, pleased with the end of term as well. It never ceased to amaze him how much trouble his students had in English. He looked at his schedule log and saw he was clear for over an hour. Smiling to himself he logged onto his laptop and loaded a favorite website.

The screen came up showing images of college girls 'caught on camera' in and around campuses. He smiled again casually touching himself as he scrolled through the pages. Davis smiled wider, he especially liked accidental flashing. "Wish that would happen to me," he thought.

Brooke arrived at the office of Professor Davis and his secretary was no where to be found. She needed an A in this class to ensure she keeps her perfect grades. She sat in the anteroom, waiting patiently. She fiddled, nervously with the hem of her short skirt hoping she could convince Davis to raise her grade. She was just about to give up and leave when she heard a muffled groan from Davis' office. Creeping to his door she cracked it open to see if he was in. What she saw made her smile with self assurance. Davis was checking out porn, she laughed to herself. From her angle of view she could tell he was obviously enjoying the sites. She closed the door, quietly, and pondered her next move carefully.

Davis was enjoying himself, so much that he risked taking his slender cock out under his desk. As he slowly stroked it, he thought of the young women in his class and how nice it would be to catch a glimpse in real life.

Brooke calmly checked her self. Unbuttoning the top two buttons of her thin spring top showed off her prominent breasts nicely. She sprayed a bit more perfume in her cleavage and checked her skirt. OK she thought here goes. She gave her long black hair a quick tousle before knocking and letting her self in.

"Excuse me Professor," she said, breezing into the office, "I know I don't have an appointment, but I need to speak to you about my term paper."

The shocked look on Davis' face made Brooke smile inwardly. She loved to shock people and this was getting good.

"Who let you in here Brooke?" Davis demanded, "Where is my secretary?"

"I don't know, sir," Brooke replied, innocently, "But I just need a few minutes, then I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing."

Davis was suddenly aware his laptop still was showing images and slammed it shut. He was caught off guard, so he forced himself under his desk to hide his exposed erection.

Brooke brazenly walked behind his desk to hand him the term paper. She bent seductively towards him to lay it on his desk. Her angle afforded him a nice view down her top and she was close enough that he could smell her sweet perfume. Davis felt his neglected cock twitch under his desk.

As Brooke walked over to take a seat, Davis' gaze followed her. He liked her, she was his best student, and very sexy as well. Cock stirring again, Davis looked though the term paper, nervously. He was having a hard time concentrating; his thoughts kept shifting to the sexy, black girl in his office.

"So do you think you can help me sir?" Brooke inquired.

Davis looked up as she crossed her long legs. The slit in her skirt parted allowing him to see more of her sexy legs. He wondered, inwardly if she wore any panties.

"I don't see what I can do, Brooke," he replied, continuing to stare at her exposed thigh, "a B+ was a fair grade on this work."

"Well, sir, if I can't raise it to an A- I will lose my 4.0," she pleaded, "isn't there anything I can do to raise that a little bit?"

Davis' mind raced through several things, immediately. None of which were prudent or ethical. Brooke took solace in the fact that she saw him wavering. She had a pretty good idea what he was thinking and decided to turn up the heat.

Looking directly at Davis, she crossed her legs oppositely, opening the other slit wider then the first. This time she knew he could see all the way up her thigh to her hip. She was excited to see his eyes were still riveted on her legs. She feigned nervousness as she fingered the next button on her blouse, enticing Davis further.

"I would be willing to do anything you tell me to," she promised, "right now, here if that is what you want."

Davis was a little shocked, but surprisingly very excited. He wasn't sure if she was asking about legitimate work or throwing him an innuendo clad offer. His thin white cock, still exposed and hidden under the desk, was twitching madly. It was almost screaming for him to take her.

Brooke saw the all too familiar look in his eyes. She stood up and walked, again, behind his desk. This time putting her hand gently on his shoulder, she leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"I could help you out with your, growing situation," she offered bewitchingly, gesturing under the desk.

Davis gaped at her, open mouthed. He had the sinking feeling that he had lost all control of this situation. Brooke took his silence as acceptance and pulled his chair back. Davis felt weak as he was moved backwards. He was soon out from under his desk and accessible to her view. His tortured cock bobbed lewdly, still poking through the opening of his pants.

"Um, Brooke, let me explain," he begged.

"Shhhh, no need sir," she said,stroking his tortured cock briefly, "I saw your laptop and completely understand, you poor man."

Brooke stood up and walked to the office door, locking it before returning to her professor. Davis sat, frozen, watching her sway towards him, unbuttoning her top as she walked.

"How much time do we have?" she purred to him, quizzically.

"Uh..........about an hour," he stammered back.

"Mmm, plenty of time," she replied, smiling.

Brooke opened her blouse, revealing her full bosom to Davis' lustful stare. She gently turned his chair and knelt between his legs, looking sweetly into his eyes.

"If we can take care of this you will be able to concentrate on my problem better," she offered.

Brooke carefully reached out and cradled his stiff cock in her knowledgeable hand. She looked intently at her professor and absentmindedly licked her full lips. Seeing the anticipation in his face she took his cock deeply down her throat.

"Oh God!" Davis breathed loudly, wrapping his hands with Brooke's long thick hair.

Brooke loved to give head and it was especially good when she got her way because of it. She happily suckled at Davis' skinny prick, allowing him to set a rhythm. Urgently he pulled her mouth harder and harder on to him. Brooke could feel his tension building, so she abruptly removed his throbbing cock from her mouth and in a flash, straddled his lap. She expertly slipped his cock between the folds of her naked pussy lips and cooed in her professor's ear

"Now you know you can fix my little problem, don't you sir?" she teased, rubbing herself against his stiff cock. "If you make me happy. I'll return the favor."

The professor looked up at her with pleading eyes. Brooke knew at this point she had won, but pushed just a bit further.

"Tell me what you want, sir," she asked sweetly, "What do you want me to do for you?"

Brooke slid her young supple hips back and forth. Davis felt tortured, he needed relief and was beyond any hope of stopping himself.

"I want to fuck your hot, black pussy," he blurted out, instantly embarrassed.

"Awww, you want to put your cock in my young, wet, black honey pot, professor?" She teased.

"YES, oh God please!" he pleaded.

"I would hope that would get me my A," she continued.

"Yes, just stop teasing and fuck me," Davis demanded.

Brooke giggled out loud and deftly slid his raging cock deep inside her wet and waiting pussy. Davis let out a long groan as she manipulated her young and eager muscles to give him the pleasure he wanted. The professor knew it was hopeless to resist, so he openly fondled her large, heaving breasts. He took each nipple in-between his lips, nipping and sucking them in turn.

Brooke was delighted when he started his nipple play. Her breast, and especially her nipples, were hyper-sensitive. She assumed the professor's skinny cock wouldn't fill her but at least she could have some pleasure from this.

"You like my big tits, sir?" She harassed him further.

"Oh yes," came his muffled reply, "I have daydreamed about this all year."

Brooke picked up the pace, relishing in the feeling of control she had over this man.

"I want to feel you cum, sir," she beseeched him, kissing him sweetly on the mouth.

She clenched her pussy strongly around his cock and got her wish. His hands shot to her hips and held her to his lap forcefully. Brooke knew better than to just wait him out and faked an award winning orgasm of her own. Now spent, Professor Davis collapsed against the chair, panting. Brooke kissed him again, sucking on his bottom lip seductively.

"I'll be right back, I have to get cleaned up," she chirped.

She climbed off his lap and lovingly replaced his shriveled cock in his pants. Replacing her blouse and unlocking the office door, she hummed to herself on the way to the ladies room. Once inside she cleaned her self up, marveling at the amount of cum the dear old professor produced. She was about to return to the office when her need overcame her and she took the naughty pleasure of rubbing herself to orgasm in the stall.

Brooke was surprised to see the professor's secretary, dutifully, back at her desk. She smiled at her as she entered.

"Hi, are you Brooke?" She asked politely.

"Yes I am," I replied, curious.

"The professor left you this, he said to tell you, great job and enjoy your vacation," she said handing her a large manila envelope.

Taking the package, Brooke smiled and thanked her. She was out on the quad again before she opened the envelope. It was her term paper, with the B+ stricken out and replaced by an A+. Brooke smiled widely, thinking "God, men are so easy".

Cheryl, Brooke's mother was rushing around her home in an excited fury. Her little girl was coming home today. Well she's not so little anymore, Cheryl admitted.

Cheryl was a proud mother, Brooke's grades couldn't be better. Not bad for a single mother, she admitted proudly. Cheryl was divorced when Brooke was only 8 and just recently got remarried to Leon, Brooke's step-father.

Cheryl worked hard to raise her daughter, often leaving her alone to go to one of the two jobs she always held. The time apart didn't seem to affect Brooke negatively and she had grown to be a very self assured young women.

As for Leon, she sighed, he wasn't what she hoped he'd be. He is charming and handsome, but always a dreamer. She tried to be supportive with all of his 'get rich quick' schemes, but always thought if he put all that effort into a real job, he'd be rich.

She did have to admit, as a lover though, he was fantastic. He still had the body of a much younger man, and the stamina to boot. Now Cheryl was no old lady either. It pleased her, darkly, when men, and sometimes women noticed her voluptuous, 38 year old, curves.

Cheryl was never what one would consider modest; she frequently would parade around the house in a short robe or an oversized T-shirt. It was not uncommon for her household to see all of her treasures, she remembered vividly. She and Brooke would chat for hours in her bedroom while Cheryl laid naked beneath her sheets, or walk into the bathroom on each other. Cheryl was happy to have such an open relationship with her daughter.

She sang to herself happily, walking into the living room. Her mood wavered, slightly as she saw her son Tom sitting next to Leon, drinking beer and watching TV. She had just cleaned the room this morning and now there were empty cans and food wrappers everywhere.

"Oh Tom," she thought to herself, "as shiftless as your step father."

Cheryl didn't know how two kids from the same house could be so different. Tom just turned 20 and hadn't finished high school. He worked, sporadically, never keeping a job for more then a month. He and Leon got along very well; they had the same dreamer's spirit. She lamented that her relationship with her son was never as close as the one with Brooke.

"Can you two please keep this room clean," she begged them, testily.

Leon tore his eyes from the TV to stare at her.

"Relax, princess won't mind a little clutter," he replied, rudely.

Leon reached for Cheryl and pulled her down onto the couch next to him. He kissed her strongly on her mouth and pulled her overstretched tank aside, freeing her large breast.

"Come on, don't be mad at Daddy," he faux whined to her, openly pulling on her large, distended nipple.

"Leon, stop, not in front of Tom" she chided, making an effort to cover herself.

"Whatever you say, dear," he laughed viciously, releasing her from his grasp.

Cheryl adjusted her top and grumbled off to the kitchen. Leon and Tom watched her go, both of them smiling. Leon knew he lucked out; Cheryl was still good looking and gave into him whenever he wanted sex. He smiled at the memory of making her beg him for his cock on more then one occasion. He's had her in his truck and even got her to blow him in front of his friends. Yeah, he thought, she is one hot, submissive slut.

Too bad he didn't get along with Brooke like he did with Tom. Tom was almost like a buddy, while Brooke was very standoff-ish. Yeah too bad, Leon thought, Brooke should be more like Mommy.

Tom left the living room for the solitude of his bedroom. He was still giggling to himself about how Leon treated his Mom. Leon had taught him that women want a strong man, someone to tell them what to do. Tom had to admit he liked it when Leon would fondle his Mom.

Tom sat on his bed and pulled out his stiffening cock. Stroking it, he daydreamed about all those glimpses of his Mom's fat nipples or her shaven labia. Every one of them, courtesy of Leon. Tom rubbed his cock furiously thinking of how Leon told him she sucked him off in front of his friends. Reaching under his sheets, Tom retrieved a pair of Cheryl's panties, sniffing them deeply. He renewed his ministrations coming to a climax during his memory of seeing Mom and Sis naked in the bathroom together.

Tom laid back onto his bed, relishing in post-orgasmic bliss. The semen still dribbling out of his spent cock, he secretly hoped he could get into the fun some day.

Cheryl was finishing her chores as she heard the door open. Looking up she beamed with joy at the arrival of her daughter. Brooke breezed into the kitchen kissing her mother on her mouth, lovingly.

"Oh Mom. It's so good to be home," Brooke exclaimed.

"Oh Honey, I'm so glad you are," Cheryl replied, honestly.

The two fell into an embrace lasting several minutes. They broke their clinging hold as Leon walked into the room.

"Look the Princess has returned to her castle," Leon joked, awkwardly.

Brooke shot him a look of mock hurt and turned back to her mother.

"It's official mom," she stated proudly, "another 4.0 semester."

"Who'd you have to sleep with to get that?" Tom questioned, joining the family.

"Not as many people as you might think, dick weed." His sister shot back.

Leon watched the interchange smiling. Tom really is jealous of his sister, isn't he? It's because Cheryl dotes on her like she does, he thought.

"Hey, When are we going to eat I'm starving," complained Leon.

"In about an hour," Cheryl answered impatiently, "let Brooke get settled first will you?"

Cheryl led Brooke up to her room to help her unpack. Her thoughts were filled with pride at how well she had done with her daughter. She was going to an Ivy League school now, and doing quite well at that. Cheryl allowed herself to remember how she got promoted at work. The promotion that allowed her the income and benefits that enabled Brooke to go to that school. She will never regret allowing her Boss to have sex with her in his office. Cheryl knew how to get what she needed and was pleased that her daughter would not have to do the same.

She watched casually as Brooke stripped off her skirt and peeled her top off. Brooke fumbled through her drawers, nude, looking for comfortable clothes to put on.

"We aren't dressing for dinner, are we Mom?" Brooke asked calmly

Cheryl had noticed her daughter's lack of under things and gazed intently at her nubile body.

"Mom?" she asked again. "Did you hear me?"

Cheryl was shaken from her thoughts and stared at her daughter.

"Sorry, honey, no we aren't dressing up for dinner, but you do have to put something on," she laughed, trying to mask her thoughts.

"Very funny Mom," she retorted, "It's bad enough that Leon is always trying to mount you, I don't want him to have a new target,"

Her brazen answer shocked Cheryl, but not more then the instant image that leapt into her minds eye. An image of her husband mounting her daughter from behind, making her young, ample body shake with desire.

Cheryl shook her head to remove the image and tried to change the subject.

"You look like you've gotten a lot of exercise since Christmas," Cheryl remarked

"Oh yeah, cross country, I ran at least 5 miles a day," Brooke explained, "I liked it, but it was uncomfortable, too much chest to run all day. I had to wear two sports bras and my coach taught us to shave well."

Cheryl's eyes traveled in the direction of her daughter's gesture and was shocked to see that she had shaved herself. Her shock quickly went to desire as Brooke openly displayed herself.

"W-W-Why did you need to do that," Cheryl gulped.

"It's just more comfortable, cute huh?" Brooke countered.

Cheryl was disturbed at her arousal at this never before seen image. She could feel her panties start to dampen as she continued to ogle her daughter's form. "What is wrong with me?" she thought with alarm.

Brooke flopped onto her bed, next to her mother, her breasts bouncing invitingly as she did.

"If you're that interested I could help you do yours, Mom," she offered. Casually.

A new image popped into Cheryl's oversexed mind as she considered Brooke's offer. Maybe I should show her how I shaved mine, she thought.

The display in Brooke's bedroom wasn't lost on another member of the family. Tom was sitting in his room again, watching them through his mirror.

"Brooke thinks she is so cool," he thought, angrily, "I would love to take her down a few pegs." He had to admit seeing her naked stirred his cock again. He'd seen her plenty of times before and was about tired of not getting the relief he needed.

Brooke let her mother mull over her offer as she donned a cotton skirt and a halter. She didn't bother with underwear this time either. In fact she liked the feel of the top brushing against her sensitive nipples, and it was fun teasing Leon. Well she had to admit teasing Leon was almost as good as teasing Tom, she mused, naughtily.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Slut is Just a Four Letter Word

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds