• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Masturbating For Nikki

Masturbating For Nikki

Nikki was a beautiful, reddish blond working in my office. She had a dazzling smile, a lithe body, and great legs. Each and every day she wore a form fitting dress and heels to work. I always made it a point to stop by her office in the first half hour of the day for a "status" report from her, but really to check out how she was dressed.

Eventually we became friendly, and over a period of a couple of months we progressed to kissing in her office several times a day. Nothing more than that - just deep, passionate kissing while holding each other in a tight embrace. Of course, it was only a matter of time before we went further. However, I was amazed at how it happened.

One Friday afternoon we were kissing at the end of the day. As always, I had a prominent erection that was pressed firmly up against her. This was nothing new. I always got hard kissing her, and I knew she could feel it as it grew. In the past she had never commented - but that day was different.

As we ended a long kiss, she sighed and whispered in my ear "When are you going to let me see that thing?"

I tensed up, and before I could respond she continued.

"I would love to watch you rub yourself."

I was stunned, but managed to counter her request. "Show me a photograph of you nude and I'll let you watch."

She just smiled. "For that you'll have to cum for me as well!" With that she gave me a quick kiss and left for the weekend.

On Monday morning I stopped in her office for our normal early morning session. She was wearing a tight, short dress, bare legs and a pair of sexy, purple sling backs. We spent about 5 minutes kissing, but there was no mention of our last exchange on Friday.

I had a luncheon that ran late, so I did not get back to her office until 2PM. As we were kissing, I glanced at her computer screen. She sensed my reaction and giggled. On the computer screen was a picture of Nikki, laying in sun drenched grass wearing nothing but the same purple sling backs she was wearing today! Laying on her belly slightly propped up on her elbows so I could see the side of her breast, and smiling seductively at the camera.

"At 5 it will be your turn. Don't be late! Now go. I have work to do."

As you can imagine, I didn't get much work done for the rest of the afternoon. I couldn't get that image of Nikki laying nude in the sunshine out of my mind. Where had the picture been taken? Who took it? Were there others? Could I see it again?

A little after 5 I made it to her office. She locked the door, turned to me and said "Go ahead and look. It's on the screen."

I went over to her computer and drank in the glorious image. I started to ask my questions, but she just shook her head to let me know that no answers were coming.

"Time for you to take your clothes off for me," she said.

"What? I thought you just wanted me to take my cock out and play with it until I came!"

She stepped up to me, put her arms around me, and gave me a lovely kiss.

"I'll be very clear. I want you naked. I want you to show me everything. I want to watch your hands run all over your body. Then I want you to masturbate for me until you come."

With the look she was giving me, I would have done anything she asked. I slipped off my shoes and socks, then unbuttoned and removed my shirt. Nikki sat back in her chair and encouraged me to continue.

"Stand in front of me so I can see all of you!"

I unbuckled my pants, let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them. My cock was pressing firmly against my briefs as I stood before her. Turning away from her, I pulled my briefs off and stood nude before her, letting her ogle my ass while I slowly stroked my yet to be seen cock. Slowly turning around, I continued to hide my cock from her with my hands. Finally, I let her see my full erection, standing straight out at her. It was such a turn on being on display in front of her.

I pulled a chair up and sat down, continuing to rub my cock. Draping my legs across the armrests, I spread my legs wide for her, feeling vulnerable and very exposed. My cock was pulsing in my hands as I became more and more lost in the excitement of performing for Nikki.

"Are you ready to cum for me?"

"Oh God yes!!"

She crossed her legs, reached down and very sexily removed her right shoe and offered it to me.

"I want you to fuck my shoe."

Without hesitation I took her gorgeous sling back, laid my cock in it and continued to masturbate by thrusting my cock all the way up into the vamp where her delicious toes had just been. I let my eyes focus on her bare foot and painted toes that she was arching so provocatively. This was pure heaven!

"Come for me."

Almost immediately I started to come, spilling my semen into her shoe, with some spurting onto the outside as I continued to fuck it.

As I cooled down and the passion started to subside, I realized the mess I had made on and in her shoe.

"I'm sorry Nikki. I'll get something to clean this up for you."

She smiled at me, and took the shoe from me. She put a finger into the shoe, and coated it with my come. Looking right at me she placed the finger in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Just a little high protein snack!"

Her shoe was still full of my come as she slipped it on. "I have a dinner meeting in 20 minutes, so let yourself out after you get dressed."

She kissed me as I sat there nude, spent and astonished. "Thank you for the show. I already have a plan for the next time!"

And she left me, walking out wearing a shoe with my come on the inside and outside. Nikki had me perform 2 more times for her before she performed for me. Each of those was great, but there is something special about the first time!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Masturbating For Nikki

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 227 milliseconds