• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 12

Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 12

12

"Cum slut, I want you down here on the floor with the top of your head pushed into Reina's pussy, your tits touching the floor, your hands locked together behind your back, your knees spread wide apart and your back arched with your ass as high in the air as you can get it. I am going to give you a total of twenty strokes with my favorite riding crop. They will be randomly applied to your ass cheeks and your thighs with one or two surprises. After we finish with the twenty strokes, you will receive five more in a row directly on your pussy.

Any time your nipples lose contact with the floor you will receive an extra ten strokes. You are to remain silent during your punishment. I will accept a quiet moan or groan now and then but anything louder than that coming out of your mouth will result in another ten additional strokes to your pussy. After each stroke, no matter how many it turns out that you receive, you will say 'Thank You Sir. Should your hands not remain locked behind your back for any reason, you will receive twenty strokes on your tits as a bonus for each time you may forget to keep them in place. If you don't keep your ass up in the air as I've instructed, you will receive and additional ten strokes on each tit and ten on your pussy. These ten will be much harder than any of the others you receive so keep that in mind. Reina will keep track of the totals if or when they should start to add up after we begin. Do you understand everything I have told you cum slut?"

"Yes Master. I will do my best."

I did exactly as Master Bill instructed me to do. I got down on the floor in front of Reina as she sat there like a statue in the #2 position. I was in awe of how well she had kept her body in tune. Her breasts were just perfect and every square inch of her just exuded sex sex sex.

I turned my head to the right and pushed it forward towards her pussy. I had never touched another woman's pussy in my life. To be perfectly honest, I had never had any thoughts or desires, hidden or obvious, to touch another women in any form or manner of sexual contact. I was lying face down on the floor and completely flat from head to foot. I inched my way toward the V of her legs. Her lips were puffy and I could see her wetness in it's beginning stage.

The top of my head finally made contact with Reina's soft swollen clean shaven labia mound and I gave a tiny extra push to insure the contact was solid. I almost laughed out loud when the thought that I was probably the only woman in the world who pushes her head against a pussy instead of her mouth. My eyes stared at the smooth creamy flesh of her left thigh as I began drawing my knees toward me. I was careful to keep my tits and nipples touching the floor as I slowly began raising my ass cheeks higher into the air. After getting my knees directly under my hips, I slowly spread them nearly as wide apart as Reina had her legs. I wasn't as limber with this position but I had no doubt that I would be very quickly in the near future. When my legs reached their maximum spread, I arched my back down which turned my ass upward. I felt the cool air on my vagina, labia, and anus. I must have made quite a sight. As the last act of my submission to Master's orders, I pulled my arms behind my back with each hand taking a strong grip on the forearm of the opposite arm. Keeping my nipples and tits on the floor wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. My chest seemed to want to rise off the ground in this position so I had to concentrate on keeping the upper half of my body on the floor at all times. I quickly became aware of Reina's scent as I'm sure someone close to my pussy would obviously smell mine. That was a turn on that I didn't expect either. I was getting turned on anyway from exposing myself to Master and knowing that he could even see the wrinkly pucker of my asshole's browneye. The smell of Reina's sexual excitement seemed to trigger my sexual response systems On/Off switch to the ON position. And I mean full ON position. I could already feel the wetness starting to seep out of my now very excited pussy. I felt embarrassed and humiliated being in this position with two people watching me very closely but I was also entering fast action turn-on mode at the same time. I could also feel myself beginning to shake a little bit.

The first impact of the riding crop on my right ass cheek came without any warning. It wasn't a really hard swat but it was strong enough to cause a very sharp painful reaction in my body. My body jumped, or maybe I would better describe it as a solid jerk, as every nerve I owned reacted to the impact. I couldn't help letting out a painful moan but I did keep it quiet. This time anyway.

"Thank you Sir."

A second stroke landed in the exact same place and it was definitely harder than the first. This one hurt. I moaned a little longer then the first time and I could feel my eyes getting a little teary as the pain increased.

"Thank you Sir."

The next landed on my left thigh with a loud smack on soft flesh.

"Thank you Sir."

Then came another on my left ass cheek, my left thigh again, and then my right thigh. One more on each ass cheek followed in rapid fire.

"Thank you Sir." "Thank you Sir." "Thank you Sir." "Thank you Sir." I kept up with the 'Thank you Sir's' without a miss and my groans stayed minimal even though the tears were starting to flow fairly steady. I was feeling quite a bit of pain but I was still sexually turned on for some reason that I didn't really understand or comprehend as yet. How could I be sexually stimulated and feeling all this pain at the same time?

I didn't get any time to think about that. Very suddenly, and totally unexpected on my part, an extremely hard stroke landed on the bottom of each of my feet. They came so fast that I was hearing the second stroke before the first stroke had really sunk into my mind and my pain receptacles. The pain was enormous. It was probably much more so because I wasn't expecting these strokes at all.

"Oh shit." I jumped and my nipples came off the floor. And my hands lost the grip on each of my arms which caused each arm to move as if I were going to get a grip on my feet and soothe them until the God awful pain faded away.

Through the agony and pain, I could hear Reina summarizing my penalties.

"Ten strokes anywhere on your body. Ten strokes on your pussy. Ten strokes on each tit."

I had managed to keep my ass aimed up and I did have the momentary sanity to thank Him twice or I would have been issued many more punishment strokes for fucking up and not obeying Master's orders. The thought of all those additional strokes to my poor tits and pussy took my mind and attention off of the pain that was flourishing on my ass cheeks, thighs, and the bottom of each of my feet. Tears flowed from my eyes and liquid flowed from my cunt. I began asking myself why I wanted all of this pain, but the questions were instantly answered by the continuous arousal emanating from my clitoris. It was such a turn on to be submitting myself to my Master. It couldn't possibly be sexual stimulation resulting from the pain. Being used in any way Master chooses to use me is giving me a rapidly rising level of arousal. Having Reina there naked and watching everything was also a super turn on. She was rubbing her pussy against the top of my head as I was being stroked by the riding crop. She sounded so happy announcing the additional strokes my tits and pussy would be receiving. I'm thinking too much. It's all too confusing. I'm just going to go with the flow. I sure would like to cum.

Master's hand suddenly cupped my pussy and slowly worked a finger into my very wet slit. This was his first contact with my sex. He moved his finger along my crack in a slow back and forth motion for over a minute when he began putting pressure on my hole as his finger became more and more lubed from the juices that were now soaking the both of us. I felt his finger begin to enter my vagina more and more until he had it was inserted as far in as it would go. He held it still for about 30 seconds and then began doing the finger action one does when one wants to signal another person to come towards them but this was different. His finger was aimed downward and putting a lot of pressure on my clit from inside of me. This was an entirely new sensation to me and brought me closer to cuming at a much faster rate. Not a word was spoken by any of us. Then the finger began to move in and out. In and out. In and out. A little more speed added to the finger fucking I was getting and I could began to hear the squishing sounds from a sloppy wet pussy of a girl in heat. That girl was me. I could already feel the beginnings of an orgasm that I wasn't going to be able to control. If he kept this up much longer, I was definitely going to cum. And I knew this would be a big one. I didn't forget for an instant that I must ask for permission to cum. I had already learned that lesson and had practiced that requirement when I was masturbating for Master while he listened to me on the phone.

"May I please cum Master?" I said this with an obvious sense of urgency and hope in my voice.

"No." And the finger pulled out and I was left in the frantic frustration of being turned on to a near orgasm and then left out in the cold. I was left with rapid breathing, a rapid heartbeat, and my juices flowing down my thighs. And the door slammed shut. I was dead in the water.

Then the strokes began again before I could feel any more sorry for myself. Ass cheeks and thighs. One after another. A 'Thank you Master' after each. And then I noticed something different. The last few strokes of the crop were harder than the earlier ones but they didn't hurt nearly as much. In fact, I found myself actually wanting to see how I reacted to having my pussy and tits whipped with the crop. I didn't like the pain but I most certainly did like being naked and used for Master's pleasure. That really turned me on in spite of the pain of the impacts. After a couple of strokes, Master would run his hand all over my ass cheeks and my thighs in a very gentle and sensual manner and even lightly touch my puffy labia lips for a few seconds. These touches kept my pussy wet for sure. Then it was over. For the moment anyway.

"Stand up and assume position #1 facing me with your ass directly in front of Reina's face."

I jumped up instantly and stood facing Master. I spread my legs wide and put my hands behind my head. I arched my back again which pushed my boobs up and out. This made them easy targets for the riding crop. I was shocked that my nipples were standing up at full mast. They never get fully erect like that unless they are being stimulated by direct contact. When I'm sexually turned on they will rise up quite a bit by themselves but never to this extent.

"Reina, I want you to remain in your position but I want you to use your hands to gently massage cum slut's ass cheeks and thighs. I want it to be as sensual as you can make it. When I am whipping her tits, I want you to be stroking her cunt and using a finger to caress her clit. Use your mouth and your tongue to lick and kiss her ass and thighs whenever you feel the urge to do so. If you can get her to cum while I am applying the crop to her tits and nipples, I will reward you with two orgasms before the day and evening are over. If you can get her to cum twice, I will have her tongue your clit until you cum three times."

That last statement should have provoked a very strong negative response out of me. I am not a lesbian. I'm not bisexual. I have never touched a woman sexually other than putting my head against Reina's pussy and I most certainly have never licked a woman's pussy. But, for some reason that I didn't fully understand at the time, I suddenly found the idea of putting my mouth on Reina's cunt and licking and sucking her clit and using my tongue to caress her labia and the entrance to her vagina to be completely acceptable. I actually wanted to see if I could make her cum with my mouth and tongue. It was a challenge I was looking forward to experiencing.

I thought the crop strokes to my pussy would begin immediately but I was wrong. Master left the room for a minute and returned with two objects. A blindfold and an orange ball with straps attached to it. He put the blindfold on me first and I no longer had any visual ability to warn me in advance of the crop landing on my poor defenseless supersensitive tits or pussy.

"Cum Slut. Do you want me to whip your pussy?"

"If that is what you want to do Master."

"I didn't ask you if it was OK to whip your pussy if I wanted to. I asked you if you wanted me to whip your pussy. I will ask you again slut. DO YOU WANT ME TO WHIP YOUR PUSSY?"

I actually did want him to whip my pussy. "Please whip my pussy Master. Please whip it hard. And please whip my tits and my nipples just as hard as you want. And I don't care if you whip me more than the number of times Reina counted out earlier. If you don't want to stop then please keep whipping me for as long as you wish to do so. You can do anything you want to me Master. Anything at all."

With that burst of emotional submission out in the open, Master took the orange ball and pushed it into my mouth. It was sort of soft but still firm enough to force my jaws apart to the point where they began to ache very quickly. He pushed harder and the ball made it past my teeth and into my mouth. I almost gagged at this new intrusion into my mouth. I had a quick gag reflex. I can lick and suck a cock with the best of them but I have never been able to get one all the way to the back of my mouth without gagging. I just can't do it. I have always wanted to have a cock completely buried into my throat and I have tried countless times to no avail. One former boyfriend even spent an entire day sitting in a chair while letting me practice getting his cock further and further into my mouth with no success. Every time, the sensation of size triggered my gag reflex before the mushroom head made it to the back of my mouth. I have even tried using numbing spray, but that didn't work either.

Master strapped the ball gag tightly to my head. It was not going to come out no matter what I did. I expected to start feeling the gag reflex immediately but I quickly discovered that the ball did not go deep enough into my mouth to trigger that unwanted response. The ball, more or less, just sort or sat on top of my tongue. It was virtually impossible to speak.

Reina was sitting on the floor in what has become known as the 'Indian Position'. Also, the 'Yoga Position' I believe. I had my body turned so that my ass was straight in front of Reina's face and I backed up slightly so that there were only a couple of inches of space between the soft skin of my cheeks and her soft wet lips. I spread my feet fairly wide apart so that my pussy was completely open to either Master's riding crop or to Reina's hands.

The first sensation I received was Reina's finger running lightly up and down the length of my slit. My outer lips were already swollen with arousal and slightly parted of their own accord I'm sure. After three or four trips up and down the entire length of my slit, I knew that they were spread wide open. Her finger tip was slick with my juices and it met absolutely no resistance as it traveled from the top of my split, down over my clit, into the cavern between my engorged labia, over the entrance to my vagina, coming back up to the surface once again as it approached my asshole, and finally doing a few light circles over the top of my now really sensitive brown pucker. The finger moved so slowly that I wanted to scream. Reina was an expert at this. Back to the top of my pussy slit and slowly back to my asshole again. I lost track of how long she was doing this and how many trips her fingertip made from my clit to my anus. Master was silent and Reina just kept going at it. There was never enough pressure to actually push my over the edge into orgasm but she kept me right on the very edge like a pro. I was moaning and groaning behind the ball gag and the blindfold was not necessary as my eyes were squeezed shut in passionate arousal like I have never felt in my entire life. No man had ever turned me on like I was feeling right at that moment.

'That moment' being precisely the exact instant that the riding crop landed on my fully erect nipple.

I was in heaven. Reina's gentle sensual fingertip was turning my entire genital area into a nuclear explosion. I was in another world where only sexual bliss and pure erotic pleasure exists. When the flat end of the crop smashed into my completely erect nipple, the breath was suddenly sucked out of my lungs. Agony was a word I once looked up in the dictionary, and now fully understood its definition without any doubt in my mind. I wanted to scream in horror and pain. My legs suddenly lost their ability to hold up my body with any assured steadiness. My mind was void of any and all thoughts except for the overpowering surge of pain that didn't actually begin for at least two to three seconds after I heard the impact of the leather on my flesh. Master hadn't aimed the crop straight into my right tit. He had brought the crop down from above directly onto my nipple while only making slight contact with my aureole or other tit flesh.

As the explosion of pain spread from my nipple into my body, the fingertip in my pussy suddenly concentrated on my swollen clit nub that always stuck out very prominently from the folds of flesh that kept it warm and safe before it is coaxed to it's little erect state of arousal. The fingertip increased it's pressure and made rapid tiny circles over the top on my oh so super sensitive clitty. This was followed almost instantly by the sensation of my terrorized nipple being sucked into a warm wet mouth with a tongue tip roaming firmly over the skin surface from top to bottom and all around it. The stimulation from my clit and the super arousing effect of my nipple being sucked and licked quickly replaced the agonizing pain the crop had caused with a large amount of beautiful sensual orgasm building stimulation.

"Do you want to beg me to do the same thing to your other nipple cum slut?"

"Oh yes Master. Please use the crop on my other tit."

"Why don't we add Reina's thumb in your asshole too."

"Yes Master. Please have her put her thumb in my ass."

"So....what would you like to do for us?"

"I want you to use me in any way you can think of Sir."

"For instance?"

"Please Sir. Use the crop on my other nipple. Whip it really hard while Reina fingers my clitty and puts her thumb up my asshole. Pleeeease Sir."

"OK, cum slut. If you insist."

Reina's thumb immediately started pushing it's way into my backdoor entrance. Through the sphincter and into my rectum as far as she could push it into the dark channel. Then the finger started doing it's little circles again on my hard clit and I was immediately ready to go over the edge into an orgasm that I knew would be unlike any I have ever had before this day.

As I was thinking about the fantastic, earth shattering cum I was working my way up to, the flap of the crop made contact with my left nipple. It was like I was being electrocuted. The pain just flashed throughout my entire body and every muscle I had contracted and loosened several times in rapid succession. Then the thumb began going in and out of my anus as fast as Reina could pump it and her finger, instead of doing the circle motion, was now pushing down really hard on the top of the head of my red swollen clitty and not moving at all. Her finger would back off and then push really hard down onto my love button again and she would hold there for a couple of seconds. I barely had time to open my mouth and ask Master if I was allowed to cum.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds