• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chloe's Internship Ch. 09

Chloe's Internship Ch. 09

12

I've switched from exhibitionism to bdsm for this chapter to see how the category fits. Thanks again for all the feedback.

At work, Sanjay had clued the guys in on his date. He wasn't shy about any of the previous night's events, and let them know how she had pretty much told him outright that she was willing to fuck every one of them. Some of them were skeptical, but Craig corroborated the story. Brian saw how excited the guy's were getting at the prospect and figured it wasn't hurting any, and if she wanted to fuck his whole company on her own time, that was her business. Hell, the way things were going with the young hotty around, he was pretty confident it would help his bottom line. Just as long as she showed up on time and did her work. And showed the proper respect. He smiled to himself thinking about that last requirement. So where was she?

Sanjay said he had dropped her off at a tailor nearby, but that was ages ago. Did she think she could come to work whenever she liked just because she was putting out?

Brian was standing out on the floor when she walked in and he took a sharp breath. The nineteen year old hotty looked flustered and immediately rushed up to him. She stuttered, was she shivering? Brian marveled at the amount of skin she was showing, and the way she was breathing and fidgeting he had doubts the marginal clothes would hold her together. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Stevens!"

Brian looked down at the acreage of tit facing him, "Just what the hell is going through your head?" Saying that, he realized he was addressing her cleavage and figured it was an honest mistake. He was willing to bet either one of them could wear the same size hat as his intern.

Chloe looked down at her hands folded meekly between her legs. She had nothing. Brian noticed large, pale, crusty splotches on her breasts. Was that...?

"You just gave up your day off this week," he was improvising, and the thought of fucking his intern was gaining traction. The way she dressed, what Sanjay had said, her compliance, all those 'sirs' and 'misters'. He had a very positive outlook on the near term prospects of shoving his dick between those head sized gazongas. Gazongas? Thinking he was old enough to still use that word made him appreciate the... whatever the word was... of bedding the stacked young blond. But first, business. "Do you think you can come in whenever you like just because you have sex with my team?"

Had Sanjay told him? Probably. Everyone probably thought she was a total slut by now even if her clothes didn't give her away.

Brian was just thinking with his dick at this point, "Bend over the stool. Right now."

Chloe complied wordlessly, but she had some trouble. The stool came right up to the bottom of her chest. Since Arthur's chains made her bend at the waist, she had to climb up onto the lower rungs until her pelvis was brushing the top. Brian made sure she climbed facing away from his cubicle, planning ahead. She dreaded how much she would show her coworkers, but she couldn't not follow Mr. Steven's orders. Back straight, she bent over the stool, propping herself up on the legs on the opposite side. She felt even more air in the back than she was getting used to, and she felt blood rushing to her head in her bent position. It definitely wasn't just the physics of her pose; all the accumulated arousal from the constant clitoral stimulation, the shame of getting berated by her boss, of not being able to come into work late. All that was pooling up in her head, redding up her ivory white skin.

Chloe thought to herself about what her life was about. She had come in meaning to do a professional job and learn some skills that she could build a career on, and somehow that was turning into strutting around half naked and sexually titillating, and pleasing, a bunch of nerds, and she felt she was barely managing it.

As Chloe was berating herself, Brian got his first good look at her lower anatomy and couldn't resist touching. Her skirt had slid up clear over her butt cheeks, letting it all hang out. He was spellbound by the twin chains pulling down on her clitty. Chloe moaned and pressed her knees together as he fingered them. All the guys had grouped in a half circle behind her for a better look at the show.

"What's this?"


"They're... ahh... they're my piercings?"

"These are new aren't they?" Brian asked, admiring the chains resting in the palm of his hand. Everyone had gotten a glimpse of her vagina the day before, and she definitely wasn't sporting any piercings then.

"Yes, sir." Chloe could barely talk between the shame and the sensations coursing through her.

"Is this why you're late today? Because you were getting your clit pierced."

"Yes, sir," she couldn't bring herself to give the whole story. Being late for slut piercings was bad enough. In any case, the amount of cum she was wearing was more than enough to tell them just what she had been up to.

"And why was it so important to get your clit pierced today, when you should have been at work?"

Chloe couldn't answer.

"Tell me right now, young lady?"

What was she going to say? "I... I don't know.... I really needed to....Ah!"


"And is that cum on your face and tits?"

"Yes, sir."

"So you are a horny little slut, aren't you? You like it when guys shoot their wads all over you." Brian was doing his utmost to spear a cockhole through the front of his jeans. Never in his wildest dreams did he think that he would be in this position, let alone in his office. Could life get any better?

The conversation was a surreal for Chloe. This was supposed to be a respectable job and she had been prepared to start having a professional relationship with professional coworkers. Build a career. She felt the train had derailed, "Yes, sir."

"Fine, then we had better punish you like a slut. I'm going to spank you, and you're going to count. Ten times." Brian waited, building up anticipation. He felt he was getting this 'master' thing down pat. The blood rushing to Chloe's head had started to transition to tears and Chloe made an effort to hold them back.

"Understood?"

"Yes, Mr. Stevens," she gave out a sob in a spasm. Brian stepped back and started swinging with his open right hand. Chloe messed up the count on the third swing, and Brian started all over again. The audience was rapt, Jerome and Frank got a head start for the bathroom. After ten strikes, he paused and groped her ass. Was she going to lose her job, was she going to get gang banged?

"I'm just going to give you ten today. If you come in late again, I'm giving you one spank for every minute you're late, got that?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mr. Stevens."

Brian was getting comfortable being in control. He smiled to himself as he looked at her swollen mound and realized he was getting a share of the confidence she was giving everyone. If only they could have an office slut year round. "Now you're going to stay just like that for ten minutes, and I want you to think about how you're going to do a better job coming to work on time."

"Yes, sir."

Brian turned around, partially feigning surprise that all his employees had been enjoying the show rather than working. He had gotten so lost in the task at hand that he had spaced out on where he was. "Okay everyone, get back to work." Realizing they weren't moving, he clapped his hands once loudly for effect, startling them out of their own inner moments and feeling a bit of soreness in his palms. He was going to have to toughen up his hands if he was going to keep the young lady in line.

With some effort he pulled himself away from the close-up view and went back to his cubicle. Of course, through the cameras routed to his cubicle he could see her ass and pussy just as well, and he spent the next ten minutes doing pretty much just that. He'd left her with her skirt up around her hips. More accurately, since her skirt didn't go much past her hips, that's as far as it would come down while she was bent over. On the other side, her position had pushed her tits clear out of the top, which now functioned as a frame to showcase her cherry topped globes. Chloe had a small pussy, perfectly smooth, with small inner lips that stayed completely hidden inside a puffy little mound, but her clit, engorged by arousal and piercing, was plainly visible even without the zoom, stretched out of its hood by the chains. Up on the stool, suspended above the floor, the girl was pure art.

Ten minutes came and went. Brian had completely lost track of time and she had no way of knowing how long she had been perched on her post. He looked at the clock. Almost twenty minutes. He sighed and called out letting her know she could get down. He'd already come twice and he felt completely refreshed, relaxed and invigorated. Perfectly ready to get back to work.

The guys hit the bathroom in shifts throughout the morning, some twice not counting the pee breaks, and even those took longer as they struggled to get their hard-ons down enough to empty their bladders.

Chloe did her best to dry her tears without going near the break room. She didn't want to face her coworkers for a while. At a loss for something handy to wipe the tears with, she used her hair, being careful not to muss up the semen Arthur had commanded she keep on her face all day. Since she had a lot of dried spunk over and around her left eye, that she wasn't entirely successful in not smudging it around. Looking into her compact makeup case mirror she noticed that whatever makeup Arthur had used was staying on very well under the tears, semen and makeup. The ultra pink colors adorning her features looked a little paler where the makeup went over them, but not much the worse for wear. She breathed deeply and composed herself, making an effort to put on her best game face and work outside calls professionally. She wanted to put as much distance between her and her morning ordeals as possible.

At lunch time, she made her rounds as usual. The guys were mostly pretty sensitive about the fact she had had a difficult morning and tried to go easy on her. The problem was she was just so hot and so mostly naked. Her skirt didn't cover her ass, her pussy flickered in and out of view under the tiny front flap of her skirt, her top only covered half her areolae and the way her tall heels made her move around drew even more attention to all her wonderful, wonderful assets. And it wasn't like anyone was going to throw them out of the club for copping a feel.

After the spanking, Chloe felt like some of the wind had gone out of her sales, and she had to work harder to keep her waitress smile on. She didn't pose as elaborately for everyone as she had the day before, but everyone still got a good look. This time she started on the left side. Jerome was first, and couldn't resist fingering the little chains hanging clear under her skirt.

"Please, Mr. Finney," she begged the fat man as she squirmed over his fingers. "It's still sore." Jerome nodded, patting her bare ass under her skirt. The touch reminded her of how exposed she was. Almost reflexively, she moved to reach back and pull her skirt down. As she gripped the hem she felt her fingers brush the middle of her butt cheek and realized what a futile action it was. It also reminded her audience about the same thing. This girl was dressed to make cocks geyser mightily, and the little gesture of modesty was an adorable act emphasizing that fact. Chloe moved to Jeff. Jeff was safe, and Jeff was next.

"Um... Chloe?" He looked up at her nervously. Notepad in hand, she looked back at him expectantly with her sweet smile. He looked away. "I'm sorry about this morning...." Chloe didn't think he had anything to apologize for, but she was touched.

"That's alright, Mr. Postolski, don't worry about it. What would you like for lunch?"

"Chicken lo-mein would be nice...." He paused and took a breath. "Listen, I was wondering if, err... you want to come have dinner with me, tonight."

"Thanks, Mr. Postolski, that would be great!" Chloe was genuinely moved. She had been feeling like a cheap slut all morning, and in the few days she had been around, she had come to realize that Jeff was a really nice guy. In spite of everything that had happened, in spite of the cum on her face and tits, in spite of her barely covered tits and ass, Jeff was treating her with respect. "Can you pick me up from home?"

"Sure," Jeff was overjoyed. He thought of how kind and hot Chloe was, and how she was a dream come true and all that.

Chloe bent over to write down her address on a post-it note on Jeff's desk, treating him to another show as her skirt rose again to let him see her delectable ass and pussy, and her dangly clit jewelry. He wasn't sure if he wanted to gawk at that or at her tits shifted out of the low top. His eyes shot burned back and forth over her denuded skin. The clit chains had been drawing her attention constantly to her pussy, and she'd been soaking wet all day. There was a significant wet spot on her stool that she had to keep wiping off. She couldn't resist spreading slightly and swaying her hips slightly from side to side. Jeff's eyes settled finally. Mouth breathing, he ogled the drops of moisture moving slowly and thickly down the parallel silver ornaments between her legs.


"Here you go!" She stood up quickly with a smile and handed him the post-it. Jeff looked at her spellbound as he clutched the note, her bare tits still pushed up out of her top. Her nipples looked like candy. He gulped.


Chloe smiled down at Jeff. He had actually made her day asking her out and she needed no effort to smile warmly back at him. She took her time putting her tits away and worked on finishing up with her lunch orders. So many groping hands! Craig, Edward and Sanjay were the worst. Sanjay's right hand traced a line over her inner right thigh and up between the cleft of her ass to pull her in between his legs. Her back was to the room, letting everyone see his hand go under her tiny skirt and push it up. He looked Chloe in the eyes and gave her a mischievous grin. Chloe felt his hand slide around and a finger probe her ass. She started. In front of everyone?!

Remembering her previous experience with Sanjay, she smiled at him to let him know it was alright. She couldn't believe she was letting him do this! In the back of her mind the thought was rolling around the thought from her car ride to the tailor's: where goes Sanjay, so goes everyone.

"What would you like for lunch today?"

The room watched Sanjay slide his right index finger into her rectum. With her skirt hiked up, everyone got a good view of Sanjay's brown finger stuck half way up her asshole between her pale, perky, bouncing cheeks.

"Oh... I don't know. Let me think for a second."

Chloe stood patiently, feeling him pump in and out. A second finger slid in. Chloe worked on looking enthusiastic. The guys looked on as she rotated her hips on his fingers, wiggling her ass in response to his moves. Was everyone going to take this kind of liberty? Sanjay made loud pondering sounds, drawing the show out like he was mulling over buying a house. He smiled at the front view of her tits bulging pressed together and out of the little cropped jacket, so much pink looming at the edges. He turned his two fingers so his palm was facing out, hooking her asshole backward and pushing out a little. With her hands occupied by pen and notepad, she couldn't bend over to rest her weight so she had to arch her back, again displacing her nipples from their scant cover to hang clear for Sanjay, and giving the far side of the room a clearer view of Sanjay's antics. She kept up her smile, gasping involuntarily at the finger pumps. The butt play didn't feel that bad, but the real dealmakers were her clit chains. Anything that made them move made her tingle, often resulting in some audible reaction. Sanjay was quite satisfied to get a moan.

"You know what, I think I'll have a salad. I'm going to try to eat healthier."

"That sounds like a, ah, a good ide ah," Chloe realized he hadn't stopped.

"Would you like me to stop?" Sanjay asked with raised eyebrows.

Chloe hesitated. He was fingering her butthole in front of all her coworkers, what was she supposed to say? On the one hand, she felt very, very awkward. The flush from being bent over the stool had come back pretty solidly. On the other hand, she didn't want to hurt Sanjay's feelings. Based on the night before, she was acutely aware that he had very real reasons for being sensitive to the way she, as a white girl, treated him. She stalled at the impasse between the desire to get out of an embarrassing situation and not let Sanjay think she was a bigot. A third element came into play for the tiebreaker: the guys were enjoying the show, and ultimately she was here to improve their work environment.

"No, please don't stop," Chloe shocked hear the words coming out of her mouth. She felt she was reaffirming her role as the SofTec slut. Sanjay got bolder with a third finger and sped things up. Chloe rested her hand on his shoulder. Suddenly he slowed down. Too slow! He pulled out and Chloe felt a great and disappointing emptiness. She also heard several disappointed sighs around the room.

Sanjay looked at her wearily and patted her ass before sliding his chair back to leave the girl standing alone, chest heaving and ass bared to the room, "I think that's enough for now, we both need to get back to work, but let's talk later about finishing up what we started okay?"

Jerk! How could he leave her like this?! A second later she had her blush back. Was she really upset Sanjay had stopped fingering her ass in the middle of the office? Sanjay watched her rapid transition from indignation to shame and bit his lip not to laugh. Chloe tried to pull herself back together, tugging down on her skirt so she was only partially mooning the room. "Yes sir," she managed and moved along to the other side of the room.

Craig had her bend over and fondled her tits, pulling down on the chain at her neck and diddling her nipple rings. Edward took advantage of her position to let his fingers brush over her moist pussy.

"Edward, please! It's still sore," Chloe begged.

"Shh... It's alright. And that's Mr. Sinclair to you, young lady." He gave her a quick spank. "I can feel how wet you are. You like this don't you?"

"I... please...." Edward pulled her onto his thigh, making her spread her legs to either side and thrust two fingers in. Chloe had her hands full with the note pad and pen, and Edward took his time. It felt good, but it hurt! Chloe pressed her legs together, but only succeeded in squeezing Mr. Sinclair's knee.

"I got dibs on this tomorrow, now get me a ham sandwich, and try to remember your place." He pushed her up and patted her ass.

"Yes, sir." Craig and Edward high fived.

Carlos called from across the room. "We should perhaps make a schedule."

Craig agreed, "That's a good call, Carlos, let's do it."

Carlos called to Brian, "Brian, you want to be in on the rotation?"

Brian stepped out of his cubicle and stood, arms folded, leaning against the side wall of his office. Still feeling puffed up from playing 'master' earlier. He grinned thinking bonus to Carlos for guaranteeing everyone got laid this summer. "Sure, put me in."

Chloe finished taking the orders and making the calls as the guys discussed the arrangement. Each of them would get a day of the week in order. If Chloe took a day off, she had to let everyone know in advance so that they could shift the schedule around. Chloe wanted to object that she wasn't just a sex toy to be checked out like a library book and shared, but then she figured she wasn't planning on refusing any dates. At least the guys weren't that horrible to look at, she thought, except maybe Jerome. And Mark was weird and kind of disturbing. And Jim, too, with those massive crazy glasses. Chloe felt she had to say something, "Um... there's one thing, though."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chloe's Internship Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds