• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Stripping Away the Will

Stripping Away the Will

12

Astrid's friends seemed much happier about her coming out than she did. They hadn't stopped teasing her since, asking her if she thought any of them looked sexy and what it was like. Still, she would rather be pushed into a lesbian strip bar than have everyone say she was just confused. Her friend Patricia stood beside her and held her hand as they walked into the club. "Thanks for coming with me, Patty." Astrid said, her voice cracking a bit with nervousness.

"With you? Hah! As if!" Patty giggled as she pushed the brunette in and quickly ran out. Some of the women near the door laughed, but a couple of them flashed Astrid a smile or a thumbs up. One woman sitting at the bar waved her over. Astrid took a nervous gulp as she examined the woman. A long coat hid most of her body, but a single swaying high heel revealed itself from the bottom. As Astrid's gaze rose, she saw long green locks that stretched all the way to the woman's waist. Astrid followed the hair up to the woman's face. Half her face was covered with the mossy locks and a wide brimmed hat seemed to cover most of the rest, but a single green eye calmly looked over Astrid.

"H-hello." Astrid stuttered a bit as she approached the woman. She awkwardly sat down next to her at the bar, looking around with wide eyes. Most of the women seemed to be dressed in skirts or tight clothing, and there wasn't any of the sleaze that Astrid had honestly expected. A few women were dressed in what must have been fetish wear. She almost felt a little overdressed in her knee length pencil skirt and blouse. At least three cheerleaders roamed around the bar, and a police officer with blue hair under her hat and handcuffs dangling from her belt seemed to be looking over the crowd. For a second, Astrid thought she was a real officer until another girl came up and gave her a drink.

"It is busy here on amateur night."

Astrid's attention snapped back to the woman next to her. "Huh?"

The woman smiled and repeated herself. "It is busy here on amateur night. Many women will try to dance for friends, some for lovers. I am the third to go on stage. Will you watch me?"

"Oh... yeah, sure." Astrid looked around very nervously. How many of these women were going to get up and strip? Was she expected to? What exactly was the etiquette for this kind of thing?

Astrid almost flinched as she felt a hand take hers. "I am Sammi. What is your name?" There was a strange beat in Sammi's voice that carried it with a vivid confidence.

The brunette looked Sammi in the eyes and couldn't bring herself to look away. The half of the woman's face that showed looked kind and compassionate, as if she knew exactly what Astrid was going through. A green painted grin assured Astrid that everything would be alright, but it also confirmed to her that some of her dreams might come true. "It's Astrid."

Sammi began to move and tugged at Astrid's hand. "Come now, you should get a good seat. Tonight should be one you remember, yes?"

Astrid protested and struggled weakly. "No, no, I wouldn't know what to do. I've never been to anything like this." Her face started to turn red She caught a few looks, but those that looked noticed Sammi and chuckled. "Come on, I-I could have watched from the bar."

"That would not be very fun for your first time here. You should explore and take a risk at the front and center." Astrid stopped her struggling as her face became redder. "And plus, it is the best place to see me dancing." Sammi slipped behind Astrid and pushed her to the front of the crowd. There were rows of fold out chairs, making the strip club look more like a theater than a bar.

"R-really, this probably isn't the best place for me. I mean, I've never even kissed a girl before. This is my first time around a place like this! I should take it slow, right? Right?" Astrid started to panic as Sammi pushed her into a chair. The green haired woman nibbled at her ear, causing Astrid to give a tiny squeak.

"It will be fun. Take it easy, relax." Astrid calmed down as Sammi whispered into her ear. "I need to go and get ready for the third act.." Astrid watched as Sammi stood up and walked away, hoping that at any moment she would turn back around. Soon, Sammi vanished through a door.

Astrid could feel the sweat on her palms as she looked around. The seats started to fill up with women, and before long the lights dimmed. A voice boomed out from loud speakers, "Good evening ladies and welcome to the Green House! Tonight is amateur night, meaning there are some extra rules. First and foremost, put those wads of ones away, and keep your hands off! Our bouncers are at the ready to interrupt the show if they deem it necessary. And a quick reminder, anyone who jeers better be ready to get on stage and prove they can do better!"

A few women in the crowd laughed, most remained quiet.

"The program for this evening has mostly return actors, and I'm sure you remember how good our last show was. The few new girls I've spotted all look ready to strut their stuff too, so without further ado, our first act: the Cheer Squad!"

A whistle sounded as five girls in their early twenties bounded from back stage dressed in white and red cheerleader outfits with matching pompoms. A blonde girl did a series of front flips, showing her tight pink thong to the crowd of women, many of whom were giggling and hooting.

The cheerleaders quickly formed into a position for a cheer with a redhead leading it. "Alright girls! Let's do our special che--"

Suddenly, the blonde in the back spoke up, "Why don't we do the other one?" The other girls glared at her, but she didn't back down. "It's much sexier, and it's easier too! I really think we should." The other four cheerleaders turned and approached her as she tried to make her case. "I mean, come on, th-they deserve the best, and the other cheer is much better!"

The four other cheerleaders surrounded her -- the redhead got right in her face. "I am the leader, I choose the cheers, and I make the decisions." The redhead turned her back and stepped out of the way, revealing the blonde's nervous expression.

"I-I, but I--" She didn't have time to finish as the girl behind her suddenly pulled the blonde's skirt down. Cat calls and hoots erupted from the crowd as the tiny pink thong was revealed. The blonde's face slowly turned red in a mix of anger and embarrassment as she quickly moved forward and ripped the redhead's top off.

More hoots and catcalls echoed around the room now that the redhead's lacy bra and abundant cleavage were exposed. She turned around suddenly and glared at the blonde. The blonde stared back, and as ridiculously as they looked missing half their uniform, Astrid suddenly wasn't sure if this was an act. The two girls grabbed at each other as the other three cheerleaders took a step back. They exchanged glances before grinning.

As the redhead and blonde wrestled with each other, two of the other cheerleaders took advantage and slipped the skirt off the redhead and the top off the blonde. Both of them froze before the third cheerleader snapped their bras off and pulled their panties down. The crowd was a mix between hoots, stifled laughter, and catcalls.

The blonde and redhead stood before the crowd with red faces. Both stormed off the stage as the other women cheered and gave each other high fives before bouncing away, still acting like cheerleaders. The speakers clicked on, and the announcer rung out over the room again. "Well, I'm not quite sure if that was what was planned, but not a bad warm up act. Our next performer some of you might recognize: the sexy, the powerful, the woman whose badge demands respect, Officer Jenny!"

A few people looked up as sirens sounded over the speakers, and a woman dressed in a fetish cop outfit strolled onto stage twirling a nightstick. Black knee high buckled boots ran up the woman's lower leg leaving just enough tan skin between them and her dark blue latex skirt. Blue hair of a lighter shade tumbled down the woman's back, and Astrid could tell Jenny's outfit was very high quality. Something jingled as the sirens turned off and Jenny looked over the crowd before focusing on Astrid. "Oh! You're the one!"

"Wh-what?" Astrid meekly said as she looked around frantically. Most of the audience was looking between her and Jenny. "What one?"

Jenny stepped off the stage and grabbed her handcuffs from the holder on her waist. Before Astrid could even protest, a cuff was slapped around her wrist, and she was being pulled on stage. "Yep! The newbie! First time at a bar like this, right?"

Astrid's face darkened considerably. "Y-you don't need to tell everyone that!"

The women of the audience began to cheer for her. "Get on stage!"

"You have to try it!"

"It'll be fun!"

"We'll make sure she's gentle!"

The brunette relaxed a bit, and as she did, Jenny pulled her up on stage and signaled for a chair. Astrid was whipped around by Jenny until the fake police officer pulled the brunette tightly against her chest. Unconsciously, Astrid's hand went to Jenny's ass. "Oh, getting into it already?" Astrid gasped a little as Jenny held her tighter. She didn't have a response and stood in silence as the chair was set up on stage. Jenny walked with her over to the chair and pushed her down in it. There was a click as the loose end of the handcuff closed around the chair. "That's only the first one, too!"

"What are you planning to do with me...?" Astrid whined.

Jenny smiled as she took out another pair of cuffs and hooked Astrid's other hand to the chair. "I'm going to have to give a very special show to the newbie." Jenny wasted no time getting onto Astrid's lap and forcing Astrid's head into her cleavage. She took a moment to whisper, "Don't worry, just enjoy it, alright? I'm not going to strip you up here on stage."

The only reply Astrid could manage was a muffled "mmph." She struggled a bit with the cuffs as Jenny pulled her head deeper into her cleavage and stifled a few giggles.

"Stop struggling! That tickles!" she whispered into Astrid's ear. Jenny pulled Astrid from her cleavage and started to rub quite provocatively against her. She raised her voice for the audience, "Now where did you hide it?"

Astrid looked up, confused. "Hide what?"

"Don't play dumb with me! Am I going to have to do a strip search?"

Astrid started to panic. She wobbled a bit in her chair, but unless she wanted to fall over, she really didn't have anywhere to go. "N-no!"

"I think I am!" Jenny rubbed her hands down her skirt as she turned to the audience. "Who else thinks I need to do a strip search?"

The crowd happily responded, and only got louder as Jenny started taking off her latex skirt. Astrid merely sat and watched in amazement while the woman slowly undressed. A shiny black thong was all that was under the skirt, and Astrid suddenly found herself in heaven. Officer Jenny moved back toward her with a stern face. "It wasn't in there, perhaps its... in here?" She glided her hand over her tummy and right into her thong. She felt around, showing her front off to Astrid and her ass to the audience.

"I don't feel it, but maybe if I take it off...." The crowd cheered as Jenny slid her thong from the safety of her waist, causing it to drop to the floor past her boots. She stepped out of it and made a show of bending over to pick it up. "No, it wasn't in here." She inspected her own thong thoroughly, as if whatever she was looking for could be hiding inside the small piece of clothing. "Here, hold this." She tossed the thong onto Astrid, whose face had turned completely red by this point.

Jenny began to work the top of her uniform off, making slow, purposeful movements for everyone's enjoyment. A large set of breasts nestled in a black bra attracted the eyes of many of the women. Jenny pretended to be oblivious to all the people watching her as she poked through her top. "No, not here either." She let the top fall to the floor as she ran her hands up her fit stomach and over her large, perky breasts. "I guess that leaves only one place for it. Did you sneak it into my bra when I wasn't looking?"

Astrid was a bit too far gone to speak, the thong having landed on her head. Her eyes were wide open, and she felt like any second her skin was going to just burst into flames.

The fake cop unhooked her bra, but closed her arms around her chest before it fell. The crowd anxiously waited for Jenny to finally drop it. She exaggerated the stretching her mostly naked body for them before finally letting it fall to the floor. "Aha! You did hide it in my bra!" Jenny pulled out a notepad and a pencil from between her breasts and approached Astrid. "Now, I'm going to have to give you a ticket."

Astrid was probably not very far from a nosebleed. She tried to look Jenny in the face, but the high beams blinded her. "F-f-f-for what?"

"Virginity in the presence of a police officer."

Astrid's heart skipped a beat. "A-a-and the fine?"

"Oh, that would be you, dear." Officer Jenny winked as she finished writing on her notepad. She tore it off and stuffed it down Astrid's shirt. The blue haired vixen bent down at the waist, revealing herself completely, to pick up her skirt and returned back to Astrid. "You can keep the thong, and do give me a call sometime. Oh, right, Samba, the next performer, wants you in the chair. Have fun!" She gave Astrid a kiss on the cheek and left the stage.

The crowd applauded wildly as the speaker system turned back on. "That was Officer Jenny! Enhancing your childhood memories since, well, tonight! Our next performer is the elegant, graceful, seductive Samba!"

Astrid craned her neck to look for the next performer. She wasn't surprised when Sammi strolled out on stage with her coat and hat still on. That one eye met her gaze, and Astrid froze. Sammi walked right passed her and knocked the panties off her head onto her lap. She stood in center stage before the crowd. A few moments passed as Sammi just looked out over the audience. Some of the audience members began to talk amongst themselves.

"Is she nervous?"

"What's she doing?"

"Must be a bad case of stage fright."

"This happens every once in a while; it really isn't that surprising."

As if on cue with the last comment, Sammi flung her hat into the air, and not a second later, her coat was torn off revealing the body Astrid had hoped would be there. A green silk half dress hung around her waist: long, toned legs, up to an inviting curve just to give way to a bare midriff. The higher Astrid looked, the more drawn she was to Sammi. Two full mounds of flesh were held back by a physics-defying bikini that looked a size too small.

As Sammi started moving, Astrid could swear her heart beat became louder. It was like a dull thud in her head that made her want to just stop and watch. Sammi's dance was fluid, and the vibrant purple ribbons tied to her arms, along with her hair, almost made it impossible to nail down her movements. She seemed to be ethereal, not quite there.

Even though Sammi had been moving closer to Astrid the entire time, Astrid didn't notice it until the green haired woman was dancing around her chair. "I knew that you would like my dance. Tell me, Astrid, how does your head feel now?" Sammi continued to circle around Astrid as that throbbing in her head became louder, matching Samba's pace.

She looked into the crowd, noticing that most of the women had become a little slack -- their eyes not entirely focused. "It's... what is it? Is there a bass somewhere nearby?"

Sammi stopped in front of Astrid and lifted her chin. Astrid felt a mix of confusion and happiness as Sammi swayed in front of her. "No, no, my sweet, little, virgin Astrid. I said this show would be memorable."

"Sammi? What do you mean?"

"Samba." Samba continued to sway in front of Astrid. The ribbons dangled from her arms, almost taunting the floor. "Use my name well."

"What...?" Astrid squeaked.

Samba just smiled as she spun back into her dance. Her high heels came off without her missing a beat, and with them off, her pace increased. The throb in Astrid's head sped up, and she couldn't take her eyes off Samba. She might have panicked when she noticed the strange green light emanating from the dancer, but she couldn't work up enough energy to move.

"Silly women, so fun and quick. Easy, sexy, horny, are you all not?" Something didn't sit right with Astrid; how Samba had said that seemed so strange.

Astrid roused herself, as did a few others in the audience. Some looked around, a bit confused at how their friends looked at Samba like she was the only thing that existed. "Samba, what are you doing?" Some of the women had started to get up, but Samba just continued to dance to that strange throbbing beat in the back of Astrid's head.

"All eyes on me." Samba commanded, and for some reason, Astrid looked at her. The strange green light from before had started to make everything around her glow. "I will soon be naked, and you will be horny. Needy. All eyes on me. Watch me. Closely. Every movement." Samba snapped her top off, letting her breasts out for all to see. The women who had looked so lost started to squirm, and Astrid felt her eyes getting heavy.

Samba began to dance toward her, and the closer Samba came, the louder the beat in the back of Astrid's head seemed to get. "You are special, Astrid. You will be my plaything tonight." Samba twirled backward, losing the ribbons on her arm at the same time. A hand slid under her half dress, and it fell delicately to the ground. Some women started to moan, and a few that had been able to look away just seconds ago started to look very lost.

Astrid began to panic. She could still hang onto herself, but if Samba came close to her again, she wasn't sure what would happen.

"Horny, sexy, cute, and charming women. When you are around me you are my pets, my slaves, playthings for my pleasure. Do not be shy. Enjoy, have fun, it is just sex."

A few of the women began to kiss the person closest, some started to undress, others put their hands down their pants and started masturbating. Astrid struggled at her cuffs. She wasn't entirely sure, but the fact that Samba was like a walking neon light certainly seemed odd. Some of the women in the audience seemed to be tinted a bit green with how bright the light had gotten.

Samba's attention finally turned back to Astrid. "My pet. My slave. My favorite. Do not struggle." She didn't bother dancing anymore, Astrid didn't think it was needed at this point anyways. She sashayed across the stage until she was right in front of Astrid. The beat in her head was like thunder. "You will have a good time. Trust me."

Astrid looked up at Samba. She couldn't force herself to look around, but the sounds of moans and bliss coming from the audience told her that she was on her own. "I-I... what did you do to them?"

"I am letting them have a good, fun time. Would you like to join them? Be a sexy, horny, woman? A pet? A slave to your pleasure?"

The brunette would have started chewing on her fingernails in nervousness, and the feeling of her panties being wet told her why she was nervous. The onslaught of blissful cries from the audience was withering her down further. She looked up at Samba, hoping that some answer would be hidden on her face. The only thing she saw was a Cheshire grin, promising so many wonderful and dark things. Astrid couldn't deny that she wanted it, but with everything Samba had said, she wasn't sure if it was safe. The brunette shivered and squirmed while trying to find some other option, but with Samba standing there and her hands cuffed to the chair, she knew she couldn't escape. She didn't have to give in, but as her body continued to heat up, she just craved it too much. "Y-yes. I... I want to be a slave to my pleasure."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Stripping Away the Will

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds