• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 02

Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 02

12

The next day was Sunday. Neither Erica nor Robert had plans for the day. Erica put on some tan shorts and a white halter top, along with her wide-brimmed straw hat and went in the back yard to tend to her small flower garden. Robert was inside watching some sports game on TV. After Erica finished with her flowers, she went onto the patio and slipped off her shorts, revealing the string bikini bottoms she had on underneath. Then she laid on the lounge chair to pass the afternoon away while she read a book.

She must have closed her eyes, because next thing she knew, Robert was shaking her awake.

"Honey, it is for you. It's Tre."

He handed her the phone and walked back inside. Her and Tre talked for about an hour. It started off innocent enough, with talk about going to enroll in college tomorrow. Then it led to the events of last night's cookout, and inevitably that in turn led to what happened at Tre's house.

Tre wanted to know if Erica was alright with what happened. She reassured him that everything was great, and that she had enjoyed the way things happened very much. Erica was careful about being too specific. She didn't want to seem eager. They finished their conversation by confirming their plans on going to the college tomorrow before she hung up the phone.

Next morning, Robert left for work at his usual time while Erica slept in until about 9am. She called Tre to let him know that she was getting ready and would be by his place around 11. She showered, then decided on what to wear. Being 25, she knew she would probably be older than most of the students, so she wanted to dress young. She chose a blue jean mini skirt with a matching blue jean vest and white undershirt. After a little thought, she decided not to wear any panties. She wore her hair down, and straightened it out, then touched on a little makeup, before putting on her not-to-fancy heels, grabbing her purse and sunglasses, and walking out the door.

Once at Tre's, she parked and they decided to take the train the rest of the way. They walked the two blocks to the train station, holding hands the whole way. She noticed a few long looks from passersby, which she discovered she actually enjoyed. They sat together on the train, but when a seat opened up across the aisle from them, she told Tre that she was going to move over there so she could have room to quickly paint her toenails. She sat with her back against the window, facing Tre across the aisle, then reached in her purse for her toenail polish.

She brought up her right leg and rested her chin on her knee as she applied the polish to her toes. She then struck up some questions to Tre concerning the college. He glanced over at her to answer her question, but then did a double-take. He could see clear as day the view she was providing him. Erica's skirt was completely open to his view and he could see right up between her legs. He stopped in mid-sentence and began studdering over his words as he gazed at her smooth-shaved mound, and her very small cunt, with the most lightest pink labia. He also noticed she had a small mole right next to her clit, like a beauty mark.

She stole a glance up at him and saw him staring directly between her legs. She thought, to her amusement, that he very well may start to drool. She tried to hide her smile.

"What were you saying Tre?"

He looked up at her and blinked his eyes dumbly, "Uhhhh....", was all he could get out.

She smiled sexily at him and winked her eye. When he smiled broadly, she giggled, while she switched legs and started on her left toes. Tre turned and leaned his back against his window so he could enjoy the rest of the show. Erica casually took her time painting her toenails, even humming a tune to the effect. She could feel her pussy getting wet and wondered if Tre could notice.

Tre was noticing, in fact he couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful sight of her pussy. He could see it begin to glisten with wetness, and how her labia began to open apart like a flower opening it petals to be inseminated. For his part, he made no effort to hide the tent that was rising in his pants, and this, too, was not unnoticed by Erica.

She finally finished and extended both her legs towards Tre. She swiveled her small feet and wiggled her tiny toes as she sweetly asked Tre how do they look.

"Stunning!", he replied as he looked directly at her.

She took her seat back next to him, and they resumed their trip to the college.

They got there a little after 1pm and Tre helped her with the process of enrollment. They finished around 3:30 and by 5pm they arrived back at the train station near Tre's house. As they exited the train, she got a text message from her husband on her cell phone, asking how much longer until she got home. She responded that she was just leaving the college now.

"That was my husband, Tre. He wanted to know how long it will be until I get home. So?"

"What?"

"Well, how much longer will it take for you to help me? Isn't there some enrollment papers you still need to go over with me at your place?"

Without a word, Tre grabbed Erica by the hand and they rushed back to his place. No sooner had Tre shut his door and turned around than Erica literally jumped onto him and kissed him, wrapping her arms and legs around him. He firmly held her up by grasping her ass under her skirt, each cheek fitting perfectly in the palm of his large hands.

They kissed madly as he carried her like that into his bedroom. He sat down on the bed with her on his lap. She frantically lifted his shirt up and over his head, then he pushed her blue jean jacket off her shoulders. She shrugged it off and threw it across the room. He began to lift her white undershirt up and she raised her arms to help him take it off, and, it too, was thrown somewhere. Erica then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting the straps slide off her shoulders. The bra slid down and they both brushed it out of their way and somewhere off across the room it went. He grasped both her breasts as they resumed their heavy kissing.

She pushed on his chest, laying him down on his back on the bed, never once breaking their liplock. She grabbed his wrists, taking his hands off her breasts, and held them down over his head. She then broke the kiss and began gyrating her hips down into his groin, grinding and smashing her bare pussy into his pants. She could clearly feel his rock solid hard-on through his pants. She sat up and let go off his wrists, only to frantically undo the button and zipper of his pants.

While she worked on freeing his cock, Tre raised up on his elbows and began sucking on her lusciously pert, milky white breasts, with her small pale pink nipples. After what seem like an eternity for Erica, she finally undid Tre's pants and reached inside. She grasped his cock with one hand while, with the other hand, she pushed his pants down. She pumped his cock for several seconds with her hand before guiding it down and positioning it along her wet slit. She then rocked back and forth, letting his cock slide from her clit to her vulva, then back down again. Erica did this several times, lubricating Tre's dick from her own pussy juices, all the while as Tre continued sucking her breasts.

When Tre could no longer stand it, just when Erica had slid up to where the tip of his cock was pointed straight at her vaginal opening, he reached down and pushed his cock head inside with the tip of his finger.

"OHHHH!", Erica moaned as she tossed her head back. She opened her eyes and looked down to watch as she tentatively pressed down her hips. Time seemed to slow down for her, and she watched with amazement Tre's cock as the first few inches disappeared into her. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body. She stopped pushing down at around 3 or 4 inches, to readjust her position, and to let her pussy conform to the width of Tre's invading cock.

She lifted up until he was just barely in her, then pushed down again. She held her breath as she watched another 3 inches fill her.

"Oh, my god, Tre! I have wanted your cock. It feels sooooo good!"

"Oh, Erica! That's it baby, work your tight little pussy, it is so tight! Good girl! AHHHH, fuck yea!"

Erica was gyrating her hips side to side now, trying to help her pussy adjust to his size. Again she lifted up. By now her pussy was gushing, leaving the part of Tre's dick that has already been in her pussy glistening wet. She pushed down a third time, and the waves of pleasure caused her to cry out. When she past the 7 inch boundary, his dick entered into virgin territory that no one had gone before. She felt a little pain mixed with her please. She bit her lip in pain, but she was loving every bit of it.

She closed her eyes and she very slowly continued her downward slide. She was wondering if it would ever end when to her relief she bottomed out. She had already begun to perspire. She opened her eyes and looked down at Tre. She smiled down at him.

"Are you ok, Erica?"

"Uh-huh. I have always wondered what it would be like to fuck a black cock."

"Do you like it?"

"I fucking love it!"

"I have always dreamed of fucking a white girl's pussy. You are making my dreams come true!"

"Good. I hope I won't disappoint you."

With that, Erica began rocking her hips up and down, slowly, as they began to fuck. They continued going at it slowly in this way until Erica felt that her pussy was now fully acclimatized to Tre's cock. After about 5 minutes, Tre placed his hands on Erica's hips, and began to help her slide up and down. Erica increased her speed.

Tre laid back down on his back, pulling Erica forward with him. She braced herself with her arms, palms down on the bed, with her breasts directly over his face. He craned his neck up to suckle her breasts, while he began to replace Erica's downward thrusting with upward thrusts of his own.

Erica's moaning turned into pleasured protracted whimpering as his powerful thrusts pounded her from below. She felt a force within her, accumulating from all parts of her body, building up, more and more. Her crescendo changed from whimpering to crying, to screeching, to screaming, the more that this force built within her.

Then the force all gathered up between her legs, and she exploded in what was quite possibly the finest orgasm she had ever experienced. She thought she felt the whole house shake as she screamed out as loud as she could. The force of the orgasm shot out all over her body, and her body shook with the waves of pleasure. She became dizzy and thought she was about to pass out.

Tre pulled out of her and rolled over. Erica collapsed down on the bed on her stomach. She was only dimly aware of what was going on as she tried to regain her senses. Within seconds, however, she felt Tre grab her hips and raised them up. He then proceeded to enter her from behind.

Erica's half opened eyes suddenly flew open in surprise as he entered her slowly. But she was done being slow. She pushed back hard against him, taking him all inside in one movement. Tre got the hint. Holding onto her hips he began fucking her hard doggy style.

Erica began panting as she tried to talk.

"Tre..UH...don't forget..UH...to..UH...pull out..UH...ok? I'm..OH...not..OH...protected..AHHH YESS!"

He continued pounding into her even harder.

"OH MY GOD, TRE!", she screamed, "THAT'S IT, FUCK ME HARDER! I LOVE YOUR COCK! YOUR BIG, BLACK COCK! OHHH YESSSS! HARDER, HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER WITH YOUR BIG, BLACK COCK! OHHH FUCK, YEA!"

Tre turned her over onto her back. He grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs up in the air as he re-entered her and resumed his hard fucking. Erica threw back her head and grabbed handfuls of bedsheets. She opened her mouth in a silent scream as her whole body shook from Tre's thrusting.

Tre let out a growl and announced he was close. With this, Erica screamed at the start of her own shattering orgasm. Tre's hips moved with dizzying speed as he pounded in and out of Erica's well fucked pussy. Erica wondered if he heard her earlier about pulling out, but at this point, she was in no position to deny him anything, nor had any desire to object. She was in such a sexually aroused state, that she would have gladly accepted his seed in her if he wished it so.

As it turned out, she was lucky. He bellowed like an animal before pulling out. Like a flash, Erica moved up close to his cock with her mouth wide opened. He spurted his cream with such force. Erica tried catching most of it in her mouth. She then swallowed his cock down before he was yet done shooting. She sucked him clean, and swallowed it all down.

She took him out of her mouth, and kissed his member lovingly. Then she slowly raised up, kissing him up his body till she reached his face. She grabbed him by the back of the head and kissed him open-mouthed. Then she backed off, cooed, then giggled.

"That was sooo....awesome, Tre! That was the best sex I think I have ever had!" She continued giggling and kissing him. They laid down together and cuddled in post-coital bliss.

"You were amazing too, Erica! I had never been with a white girl before. You definitely did not disappoint."

"Hmmm...good, I'm glad."

They lay together for a short time before Erica got ready to go home to her husband.

**************************************************

Later, at her home, while eating dinner, her husband asked about how things went with the college enrollment.

"Well, I am officially enrolled! My first day is in a month. I'm so excited!", Erica announced.

"That's great baby! So Tre helped with everything then?"

"Oh, yea, he was a great help. Oh, and speaking of which, tomorrow is work-out night with him at the gym, so I will be a little late coming home."

"Seems like you and him have been getting along quite well, huh?"

"I suppose, why do you ask?"

"Oh, nothing. Just that you have been spending more and more time with him."

"Is that a problem?"

"No, not at all, in fact I'm glad you have found a good friend."

Erica wondered what he was trying to get at, but the subject dropped.

In bed that night, Erica and Robert were engaging in foreplay, with feeling, kissing, and heavy petting. He then went down on her and began eating her out. This was one of the things she loved about sex with her husband. He was so good at eating her out. He had just the right method. After he brought her to orgasm, he moved up between her legs.

After he had entered her, he laid on top of her for a moment, then started to do something he hadn't done in a while. He began whispering in her ear.

"Baby, can you be honest with me?"

"Uh-huh."

"Do you ever think of Tre in other ways besides being friends?" He began pumping into her. Erica could sense this subject was exciting him.

"Sometimes", she breathed.

"Do you ever think about doing things with him?"

"Yes", she whispered.

"Do you want to do things with him because he is black, or just because he is another man?"

"Well, him being black has raised my curiosity a little."

He began fucking her faster.

"What would you think if I allowed you to have a little fun with him?"

"I would like that, and I would love you more than ever for being such a wonderful husband. The best a girl could ask for."

"What would you do to him?"

"I would suck his dick."

"Is that all?"

"No, then I would let him fuck me however he wanted."

"Oh, god, Erica, here I cum!"

"Oh, YES, baby, me, too!"

After they finished, Robert fell asleep. Erica laid awake for a bit, thinking. What a day, she thought. She had enrolled in college, something that she has been wanting. She had sex with a man other than her husband, and a black man at that, something she had always fantasized about. She had an open, loving, and sweet husband who understood and fulfilled all her needs and wants.

Her husband had just confirmed her suspicions that he was open to her having sex with not just another man, but a black man. It was just as well, because she didn't think she could not continue to have sex with Tre, even if her husband wouldn't allow it. Sex with Tre had brought her to new heights of sexual bliss, and for her, it was now true that once she had enjoyed black, she wouldn't be able to turn back.

She smiled to herself in the dark. She now had the best of both worlds. A loving, wonderful husband, and a phenomenal black lover. She had played her cards expertly, and everything had come together even better than she could have hoped for. She sighed happily and contentedly drifted off to sleep.

**************************************************

Next morning, Erica awoke, showered, and put on her panties and a T-shirt, then went downstairs for a cup of coffee. After her usual morning routine, she decided to call up her younger sister Laura.

"Hi sis, it's Erica."

"Oh hi, Erica!"

After catching up with usual chatter Erica asked Laura how her boyfriend was doing.

"Can I ask you a somewhat personal question, Laura?"

"Shoot."

"How much do you enjoy sex with your boyfriend? Really?"

"Are you kidding, Erica? He puts me in heaven each time we have sex. He is quite skilled in pleasuring me. Plus it doesn't hurt that he is packing a lot down there, if you know what I mean. Why do you ask?"

"Laura, you must promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Ok, I promise."

"Well, I met this guy about two months ago. His name is Tre. He is black. We have gotten to be really good friends but I just had sex with him for the first time yesterday. Oh, my god, Laura, it was unbelievable! I can't stop thinking about it, and I really can't wait to jump on him in bed again."

"Wow, Erica! I'm surprised at you! What about Robert?"

"There is nothing wrong between me and Robert and he knows about Tre." She then went on to explain the short version of events that has progressed to now for her sister.

"I can't believe Robert is actually ok with you and Tre. That is amazing. You have always had the best luck in everything. So, I am guessing you and Tre will continue having sex?"

"Oh, of course," Erica laughed.

"Well, about a month ago Byron and I began living together. We have sex almost every night." Laura and Erica went on and giggled as they talked about their sex with their black lovers. Laura, being the more experienced one on the subject, even gave Erica some pointers and advice on how to best please Tre sexually, and even suggestions for her on how to maximize her pleasure when making love to Tre.

"Also, Erica, you need to be careful," Laura warned.

"What for?"

"Well, I figured you probably aren't on the pill, given Robert's condition and all. One thing about most black men in general is that they are very studly and virile. You might want to think about getting on the pill."

"Oh, yea, I didn't really think about that, but that is a good idea."

"Don't tell mom or dad anything about Byron, ok? They still don't know anything about him."

"Like I would say anything, sis. I know how they are."

"Isn't it so ironic? Three out of four of us sisters are having sex with black guys when our parents tried their hardest when we were growing up for us not to have anything to do with black guys."

Erica laughed, "Yes, I know. Speaking of which, I am going let you go now. I'm gonna give mom a call."

Erica hung up with Laura and called her mom. Her mom was happy to hear from her. When she told her mom that she was starting college soon, her mom was happy and excited for her.

"I always knew that I raised a smart group of girls. Except for your older sister, Trisha, running off and fornicating with that black man as she did. And you too need to be careful, especially since you are starting college. I have never liked you living near Philadelphia. 'City of Brotherly Love'...hmmpf! It is definitely a city of 'brothers' all right."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds