• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Job Concerns

Job Concerns

12

Claudia Hamilton was in a panic as she tried putting the finishing touches on the dinner her husband, Andrew, convinced her to have for his new boss, to try and keep him climbing the corporate ladder. She had hated the idea from the beginning, since the higher he went the less time he seemed to have for her and so kept resisting, but he was so insistent that he plied constant attention to her physical needs and sexual fantasies, coming home from work sometimes and taking her for hours on end. But she was never fully satisfied and finally gave in to his ministrations, and was now regretting her acceptance as she emerged from the shower and began applying her makeup. This allowed her to appreciate her generous, sexy 5'7" body with 36DD breasts, hips that flared into a rubenesque ass, and shaved pussy that denied anyone the chance to know that she was a natural redhead that went along with piercing blue-gray eyes. When finished with her makeup, she saw that her husband and his boss would be there in an hour and decided to check on dinner, but didn't want to get dressed yes and walked nude to the kitchen. Along the way, she thought about how her husband had woken her up by eating her pussy until she came in a powerful orgasm, then lunged forward and thrust his hard cock into her spasming pussy, pounding her through two more until he filled her with his cum and collapsed on top of her as they both recovered.

"Damn, baby, you are the best!" he said to her as his softening cock slipped from her wetness.

"You too, baby. I just wish that your boss wasn't coming tonight or else I would greet you naked at the door and fuck you right there on the step."

"Now there's an entertaining thought. I'm sure that if Mr. Mitchell saw you naked he would promote me to VP then and there. What do you think?"

"Very funny, mister. Don't get any ideas about me fucking another man, since you're the only one I want. But why don't I give you another thought?"

"What's that?" he asked, his ears perking up as she grabbed his cock and began stroking it.

"I'll stay naked all day, and when you get the urge to call me I'll treat you to a nice little solo of my own, and will only throw on the dress at the last moment."

"Deal. Now let's hit the shower before I'm late."

Andrew called her three times that morning, and true to her word a nude Claudia got off for him, but on the fourth call, as he was telling her how he was lucky to have a woman who was willing to stay naked for him the entire day, he was interrupted by his boss, Mr. Mitchell, who had been standing there, watching with a scowl.

"Hamilton, just what the hell do you think you are doing!" he yelled, which made Andrew drop the phone, causing the speaker button to hit the desk and the sounds of Claudia moans and screams as she orgasmed filled his office, causing Andrew to scramble to turn off the phone and Mr. Mitchell to become hard at the sounds he heard. "I'm sorry, sir, I was just--"

"Save it. What you do on your own time is your business, but if you are going to keep calling sex lines every morning, then you have no place here. Understand?"

"Yes, sir. But that wasn't a phone sex service!"

"Who was it then?"

Andrew showed him a picture of Claudia and said, "My wife, Claudia. You'll be meeting her tonight."

Mr. Mitchell cocked an eyebrow and walked away, saying nothing. But as he walked to his office, Mr. Walter Mitchell was thinking about the sexy voice he heard on the phone and the picture he saw, and knew that he couldn't wait to meet the sexy little minx, already formulating a plan. And at four o'clock, he put his plan into action and walked to Andrew's office.

"Come on Hamilton, we're leaving early so I can meet this wife who decides to take you away from my work time."

This threw Andrew into panic mode and said, "Yes, sir. Just let me call her and say we'll be early."

Mr. Mitchell planned for this and told him, "No. My wife and I don't even talk as much as you did today, so I don't think you should either. The limo's waiting downstairs, so let's go."

Andrew was panicking on the inside, but didn't let show, and knew that he was going to be in some deep shit with Claudia, since he knew she would keep her word about being naked until the last minute. And so the whole ride home he tried to make small talk, but was instead focused on how the night was going to go, and when they pulled into the driveway he knew it was the moment of truth.

They walked into the house and found, as Andrew expected, and Mr. Mitchell hoped, was a fully naked Claudia bending over the dining room table, giving Andrew and Mr. Mitchell standing there watching her ample ass, giving both men a hard on. When she turned around and gave them a view of their front, she stood frozen for a moment until she screamed and ran up the stairs as the men watched her ass bounce up and down. Andrew ran after her as Mr. Mitchell was left downstairs, catching up to her as the bathroom door shut.

He knocked on the door, to which she responded, "Go away!"

"Sweetheart, please open the door."

"No."

"Claudia, I-"

"I hope you and your boss got a big laugh out of seeing me naked and embarrassed, Andrew. Is that what he wanted in order to promote you, or did you offer?"

"Come on now, you know I would never do that. I love you." And he went on to tell her about how he was caught on the phone and Mr. Mitchell heard one of the phone calls, and how he couldn't stop it from happening. "Please come downstairs, Claudia. Wear as many clothes as you want, just please come down."

"Maybe. Now go away."

Andrew knew better than to argue, and just hoped that the evening could be salvaged, and that Mr. Mitchell wouldn't think badly of how the night had begun. But Mr. Mitchell, having been left by himself, couldn't help but reflect with lust on the nude goddess he had seen, with her red hair, large breasts, shaved pussy, and an ass that bounced wonderfully. He could just imaging himself fucking her doggie style and holding onto hips, slapping her cheeks and pulled on her tits, and even fucking her ass. He was smiling widely as he heard footsteps and pulled himself into a modicum of morality, as Andrew and Claudia, now dressed in a long dress with sleeves, came downstairs.

"Mr. Mitchell, I'm sorry for having left you down here. Please allow my to formally introduced you to my wife, Claudia."

He smiled and said, "My dear lady, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope that our little introduction before won't keep us from becoming good friends. But I must say that Andrew definitely has an eye for beauty, and his picture of you does not do you any justice."

Claudia, who had been nervous about meeting her husband's boss, now found her fears unfounded and began to relax as his charming demeanor erased any uneasiness, and it turned out to be a wonderful evening. She found Mr. Mitchell a very funny man, with a handsome face, warm laugh, and easy to talk to. And while he didn't show any outward signs of her effect on him, she still felt like he was sometimes leering at her, which she never caught him at.

But he was leering at her when neither she nor Andrew could tell, and he knew that he was going to fuck her, and was going to do it soon, since he could tell she would do anything for her husband. And by Andrew's work schedule and fast climb, she was probably sexually neglected, and knew that he could take care of that, with his physically fit body and solid 8" cock that he fucked many younger women with, and was very good at it. They even gave him a tour of the house and appreciated his knowledge of interior decorating, which he said was a gift from his ex-wife since she was spending so much of his money on their house he learned the subject to make sure he wasn't being ripped off. At the end of the night, Mr. Mitchell said good night and warmly kissed her on the cheek, saying they should get together again soon, and because of the lateness of the evening, allowed Andrew to stay home and he would be picked up by Mr. Mitchell's limo for work at 8:30 the next morning.

When he left, Andrew immediately took her in his arms and began kissing her deeply, carrying her into the living room and slowly undressing her and himself and laid her down on the floor, as he began then eating her pussy thoroughly to and earth shattering orgasm and then slowly inserting himself and giving her one more before he finished himself.

When they finished, she breathlessly asked him what that was for.

"For being the most beautiful, wonderful hostess and wife a man like me could ever ask for. Mr. Mitchell was very impressed tonight."

"I think he was somewhat skewed by my show tonight. I felt like he was leering at me even through that moral facade he was showing."

"Well, who wouldn't be impressed by your ample 'assets.' But honey, I think you're overreacting and that it was your personality that impressed him overall. And again, I really am sorry about what happened, and if there's any way I can make it up to you, let me know."

"Alright, baby, I forgive you. But if you're really so insistent about compensating me, how about you start with another couple of orgasms like just now, and maybe a weekend at the spa?"

"I believe that could be arranged. How would you like to begin now?"

She nodded yes, and he grabbed a towel and baby oil, and for the next hour gave her a very sensual massage, and she even returned the favor, and they made love again until they fell asleep. Andrew awoke first with the morning sun in his eyes and saw the clock read 8:12, which he didn't think about, but suddenly bolted upright and into the shower, leaving Claudia to wonder why he was out of bed so early and saw the clock, only realizing after a few minutes why. She laid there, thinking about that previous night, and when the doorbell rang she heard the shower turn off and he yelled to ask if she would go and tell the limo driver he'd be right down. So she went down and opened the door and found a large black man leering at her with wide eyes and licking his lips, then looked down and realized that she was still naked, which would have made her slam the door shut, but for some reason her showing her body to Mr. Mitchell made this time feel less exposed, and she was about to tell him about her husband when he came running down and give her a kiss, then bolting out the door, not even realizing she was naked in front of the black man. The limo driver still stood there appreciating her body, and she gave him a full view by turning around and showing him her ass before closing the door.

Claudia emerged from the shower and decided to not even get dressed, enjoying her body as she cleaned up from the night before, then gave herself a few quick orgasms and a swim in the pool and full body tanning. A few times she tried calling Andrew, but only got his voice mail and so prepared a surprise for when he got home, with a quick dinner and dessert being the main course, and since it was Friday convince him to leave his clothes by the door and spend a gloriously nude and sex filled weekend, with the spa to be the next weekend. A half hour before he was supposed to be home, she lit candles and spread dinner out on the table: strawberries, whip cream, champagne, and was waiting until she heard the garage door to lay herself out nude and spread so he could fuck her there, but she kept waiting and when a half hour passed she called him, but got his voice mail. After an hour, the doorbell rang and wrapped in a robe Claudia answered the door to find Mr. Mitchell standing there with the limo driver from that morning standing next to the limo in the driveway.

"Good evening, Claudia."

"Hello, Mr. Mitchell. Why are you here? Is Andrew okay?" she began asking in a panicked voice.

"Yes, my dear, he's perfectly alright. If I may come in, I'll explain everything."

"Of course, please come in."

Mr. Mitchell entered and saw the smoking candles and the strawberries, whip cream, and empty champagne holder sitting on the table, secretly thrilled that his plans had another feature now added to them. She led him into the living room and sat across from him on the couch, as he noticed her bare white skin and slight part of her robe revealing her luscious cleavage.

"Now my dear, I want to reassure you that Andrew is perfectly safe, and that I was so impressed with last night I decided to use him to accomplish a very personal goal of mine."

"What is that?" she asked, becoming very nervous and apprehensive at how he was looking at and talking to her.

"Well, my dear, he is on his way to Phoenix to work out a deal for the company, and the reason why he didn't call you is because I told him I would call you, since I had his cell phone swapped out for a dummy that he wouldn't have realized until he got onto the plane. And the reason for that is because I wanted to talk to you about how the deal would go."

Claudia was now starting to panic as she realized that the impression he was talking about was her nude body, and the deal Andrew was on his way to involved her over the next few moments.

"You see, Claudia, when I heard your voice on the phone yesterday, and then saw your picture, I knew I had to meet you. And when I saw your nude body last night, I knew that I was going to fuck you soon, and it was last night that I realized how it was going to happen."

Her look of astonishment made him smile as he continued. "Claudia, I know you love Andrew and would do anything to help him, and so now have a choice: You can either become my little fuck slave for the weekend and I'll make a call and allow Andrew to complete a lucrative business deal, or else you can refuse and I'll leave this house, and when his plane lands he will be arrested for embezzlement, and the next time you see me will be at his trial. What will it be?"

Claudia mulled this over and knew that she really had no choice, and so to keep her husband out of jail she nodded her acceptance, so he called and allowed Andrew to make the deal. When he hung up, he immediately had her stand in front of him and drop the robe, allowing him to not only look at her nude body, but he also reached out and ran his hands and felt her nude body. He stood up and walked around her, trailing his hand around the curves of her breasts and tweaking her nipples, and the swell of her ass, hips, and between her legs, stroking her pussy and clit as she moaned in pleasure and he felt her starting to get wet, working her up and stopped just before she hit her peak. He then had her sit on the couch, spread her legs, and play with her pussy as she watched him undress, and as he did she found him to be, while older than she and Andrew, was in very good physical condition, but what she was most impressed by was the size of his cock, which was just as long as Andrew's, but slightly thicker. He motioned for her to sit up and then placed his hand on her head and guided her lips onto his cock and began sucking and licking him for what seemed like hours. At one point he began thrusting faster and faster until he held her with his cock all the way in and unloaded his cum into her mouth and kept her there until drained and she swallowed everything.

"Yeah, baby, you're such a good little cock sucker. Alright, now sit back and let me taste that sweet pussy of yours." She leaned back as he got to his knees and began slowly dragging his tongue over her wet slit and inserting his tongue and one, then two fingers as she built toward a powerful orgasm and finally came on his face, which he raised to her and gave her her first taste of her own pussy. When they finished, he sat on the couch as she waited for him to say that he was going to fuck her then, but was in for a bit of a shock.

"I tell you baby, I can't wait to fuck that sweet little pussy of yours. But we are missing a party guest, and with the way you were teasing my limo driver, Lester, this morning, I hardly think he would object to joining us."

"But, you never said anything about including anyone else!"

"That was before I knew what a little slut you were, and so this will be a sobering lesson to you. Now, what you are going to do is walk out to the limo and do your best to bring Lester if he would like to join our little party."

Claudia snorted and said, "Yeah, like that's going to be hard. Why not call him in and have him fuck me outright?"

"Because this is my weekend, and since I own you, I can do what I want with you. Now go, and don't come back without him." So she picked up her robe and began to put it on when Mr. Mitchell asked, "What in the hell do you think you are doing? You don't wear a damn thing when you are with me unless I tell you to."

"You expect me to go outside naked, in full view of my neighbors?"

"It's late and dark, so you don't have to worry about that. Now, get going and don't come back without him. And another thing: don't fuck him, since I'll be the one doing that."

And so Claudia left and cautiously opened the door, looking for her neighbors, and when she didn't see any she ran to the limo and found Lester leaning against the hood, smoking and facing away from her. Claudia ran to the limo and crouched down so that her body was hidden from view by the car.

"Lester?"

He turned around and smiled, with white teeth framed in a face that was black as night. "Hey there, pretty lady. You still naked?"

She nodded yes and continued. "Lester, Mr. Mitchell wants me to bring you inside."

"For what reason, pretty?"

"Can you please come inside?"

"Maybe. Mr. Mitchell said only to come in for a good reason, and as far as I know, there isn't one. Unless you have one?" he asked in a trailing question, which made her know that he already knew he would be fucking her.

"What do you want to get you to come in, Lester?"

"Well for starters, you can come stand right over here so I can get a better look at you."

Knowing she had no choice, Claudia stood up and stood in front of him, showing off her full glory, and didn't pull away as he reached out and hefted her tits in each hand, then turned around and bent over to show him her ass. "Can we go in now Lester?"

"Oh no darlin, still not good enough. What else you got?" Claudia knew she needed to, and screwed up her courage. "How about I suck your cock?" And she got her answer as he started undressing and was quickly nude, and she was amazed at his physique, with standing at six feet tall, with a lean, muscled build and foot long thick cock. She kneeled before him and began to stroke him with her hand, then licked and finally fit it into her mouth and began sucking and stroking at the same time, aware of the pain in her jaw from stretching and her knees from the concrete. She slowly worked him and after quite some time she finally felt him slam into her mouth and unload large amounts of cum that filled her up and even ran out of her mouth and onto her tits.

She figured that would be enough to get him into the house, until he picked her up and laid her on the hood of the car, spreading her legs and diving into her wet pussy and eating her out. This brought loud moans from her, which she immediately stifled because of her neighbors and was enjoying the sensation of only the third man having been down there and tried rationalizing her pleasure by comparing the three men she had had, including Lester, when she finally came with a large yell. She was then picked up and carried naked into the house by the naked black man to Mr. Mitchell, who called them up to her bedroom, where he was waiting on the bed with a fully erect cock and had Lester place her onto her bed and saw that cameras had been placed around the room.

"Well done, my dear, and now for our next phase, which is the main event I've been waiting for. We'll start off with a classic 69 and go from there." So she crawled over and placed her leg over his head and began sucking his cock as he ate her pussy, then was rolled onto her back and legs spread as he kneeled and placed his cock at the entrance to her tight pussy, slowly pushing in until he bottomed out all the way, and began mercilessly fucking her as their bodies slapped together in sweaty lust, then grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a cowgirl position and had her ride him, and finally rolled her back into a missionary position as he sped up and finally finished by slamming home and emptied himself into her as her legs were wrapped around his waist and pulling him all the way in. He gave her breasts a last suck, then a kiss, and finally pulled out of her and had her open her lips and show his cum leaking out of her pussy as he moved up and had her suck his cock clean.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Job Concerns

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds