• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Life As A Panty Sissy Ch. 02

My Life As A Panty Sissy Ch. 02

Author's Warning: This is a story about a man who willingly becomes a sexual submissive and a sissy over a period of years. His mother, his wife, his brother in law, and eventually his daughter (as well as others) play a part in his life. If you don't like stories that deal with female domination, submissive men or sissy men, then stop reading now.

*

"Is this okay?" Mom said, as she peered up at me from her bed. "Can you see?"

For a minute, I couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't believe she was actually lying on her bed, naked, except for her panties. Her knees were drawn up and opened wide and I was looking right into my mother's crotch -- right at the gusset of her panties pulled tightly across her vagina -- my own mother's vagina.

Staring at her, I was amazed at the detail I could see. Even from three feet away, I could easily see the puffiness of her lips under the thin material of her panties and a slight indentation in the center that was my mother's slit. Beyond that, I knew was her sex..... her pussy..... the origin of the juices that I'd sniffed and licked so many times out of her panties.

"You can come closer." Mom said, softly. "As close as you want." And as she said it, she pulled her knees back even more, stretching the soft, silky material of her panties tighter across her mound.

Hesitantly, I inched closer to her, moving right up between her legs..... right up to the side of the bed, close enough to touch her crotch if I would have extended my hand. Like the magnetic needle of a compass, I was drawn to her, forced to look at my mother's panty covered pussy, and as I looked down at her, I experienced no guilt, no remorse and no regret.

"Jason," Mother said softly, "go ahead now. Do what you need to do."

Without having to be told again, I reached for my cock and began to jack myself. But after ten or fifteen seconds, Mom spoke again, saying, "Slow down, Sweetheart. I realize this must be terribly exciting for you, but, this isn't a race, remember?"

"Oh yeah." I mumbled, taking my eyes off her crotch and looking up at her briefly.

And as my eyes traveled down between her legs again, I was stunned to see her right hand had moved down past her stomach, and it was slowly approaching the waistband of her panty.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Jason." She said. "Do you just want to look at me like this, or, do you want me touch myself?"

Without thinking, I answered. "Both."

She smiled when I looked up at her face. "Alright," she replied, "I'll just stay like this and when you're ready for me to touch myself, just tell me."

"It feels like I'm pretty wet down there," Mom added, "if you can hold off long enough, maybe you'd like me to get these panties wet for you and you can smell them when you finish."

"Would you still let me look at you, though?" I asked. "Just like you are now, but, without the panties?"

"Whatever you want, Sweetheart." Mom answered. "But, the deals off if you cum too soon."

This was way beyond anything I cold have ever fantasized or dreamt about. She was going to play with her pussy, and let me watch. Then, she was going to give me her panties and let me look at her pussy while I jerked my cock.

"Jason," Mom said softly, "I was just thinking..... you might develop some sort of addiction or dependency on masturbation if you keep running off to your room to masturbate in secret all the time."

"Perhaps," she added, "we could work something out".

When I looked up at her, she was peering at me through her upturned legs. I was stroking my cock and it was feeling so good. My cock head was wet from precum, and she glanced down at me and smiled.

"You're not going to last much longer, are you?" She asked, smiling sweetly at me.

"Probably not." I replied. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. Looking at you like that and thinking about you touching yourself and seeing you without your panties, it's like a dream come true for me, Mom."

"I'll take that as a compliment, Sweetheart." Mom answered. "But, you did make me a promise, remember? You said you wouldn't ejaculate until I said you could."

"I know," I said, "I can't help it. I just don't think I can hold off."

"Yes, you can, Jason." Mother said. "You're just used to doing this by yourself and you want immediate gratification."

Mother immediately closed her legs and sat up on the bed. Her face was only inches from my cock, and when she sat up she raised her hand to take hold of my wrist and stop my stroking. "We need to get these off of you." She said, as she pointed to the pink panties that were still down around my knees.

As I watched, she pushed the panties down around my ankles and told me to get on the bed with her. So, stepping out of the panties, and now completely naked, I climbed up on the bed right next to her.

"Okay," she said, "you obviously have a lot to learn about taking the time to actually enjoy your penis, Sweetheart. You can't just wail away at yourself time after time and expect to get any lasting satisfaction from it. That's probably why you're masturbating so much..... you simply don't reach a level of satisfaction that lasts."

She shuffled off the bed and reached for the pillows that adorned her headboard. As she cleared them away, she continued speaking, saying, "Sure, the orgasm feels good, but the urge comes back way too soon and the next thing you know, you're tugging at yourself again."

After she'd moved all the pillows, she put her hands on her hips and said, "I can see I'm going to have to teach you a few things about anticipation, endurance and how to prolong your pleasure."

She told me to lie down in the center of the bed, and then she had me scoot my butt down toward the foot of the bed, almost to where my feel were dangling off the end. Then, she got up on the bed next to me and told me to not to move. As I watched, she got up on her hands and knees and smiled down at me. "Now, don't move. You just stay where you are."

Curious as to what she was doing, I was fascinated to see her turn around and carefully lift one knee over my chest and then back up to where her crotch was right above my face.

"You stay still and let me do the work, understand?" Mom asked, as she looked back at me lying between her legs.

I nodded my head eagerly as I waited to see what she was going to do. I didn't have to wait long, because once she saw me nod my head, I began to feel an incredible warmth engulf my cock. Then, I would feel cool, and then warm again. My head was trapped between her legs, but after a minute I realized she was blowing her warm breath on my throbbing cock as I lay under her.

This kept on for several minutes until I felt a new sensation -- the feeling of her slowly dragging her hair across my groin. In my super-sensitive condition, I felt every single strand of hair that caressed me as it drifted over my cock. It was sheer agony and pure ecstasy to endure what she was doing, and after just a few short minutes, my cock was literally aching.

It was a combination of pure hell and heaven lying there trying to be still as she caressed and teased me. Time after time she drug her soft hair across my cock, creating little tickling swishes each time she did it.

"You're leaking, Sweetheart." I heard her say. "I don't want to touch you very much right now, so I'll try to clean it up without disturbing you too much."

I let out a loud moan when I felt her tongue at the end of my cock for a few seconds. I could see well enough to know she was still holding herself up on her hands and elbows, so when I felt her lips and tongue on my cock head again, I knew exactly what she was doing -- bending down and licking the precum from the end of my cock as it lay flat across my belly.

At the same time, she lowered herself closer to my face and in a matter of seconds, her panty covered crotch was no more than an inch from my nose.

"Can you smell me now?" She asked. "You know that smell don't you, Jason?"

"Uh huh." I answered. Her crotch was so close, I could feel her body heat radiating from her pussy, and the headiness of her aroma was strong -- much stronger than from any of her panties I'd taken out of her hamper. And what struck me so strongly was the fact that this was really happening. It wasn't a dream or a fantasy. It wasn't a passing thought that flew into my head while I was jerking myself off. This was real -- my mother's panty covered pussy was just an inch away from my face!

Just as I was trying to concentrate on staring up at her pussy and enjoying her smell, I felt an intense hotness on my cock -- the feeling of direct contact up and down my shaft, but in a way I'd never felt before. I got a chance to look down between our bodies and I was able to see her licking the underside of my cock, from tip to base and back again. Still, she hadn't touched me with her hands, but, I was at such a fever pitch, you would have thought she'd been stroking me and building my orgasm for thirty minutes.

She stopped for a minute and looked back at me between her legs. "You doing okay back there?" Mom asked. "Ready for more?"

She didn't wait for an answer, but instead, she lifted herself up a little, one side at a time, and pulled my hands next to the side of my body and held them there. Then, when she leaned down again, she reached under herself and lifted one of my hands to her breast.

"Just touch me lightly, Sweetheart." She said softly. "Both sides at the same time."

And so, I did. Reaching up under her, I used both my hands to feel my mother's breasts. Just the nipples at first, lightly feeling them between my fingertips, but then the rest of her breast, cupping them tenderly in the palms of my hand and applying enough pressure just to let her know I was touching her.

"Hmm," she moaned, "that's perfect. Just light touches at first. Go slow and be gentle." She added. "Tease me and make me want more. This will make me really, really wet if you do it right."

After she said that, she lowered her crotch lower -- just to the point where her panties touched my nose, and then she started moving slowly back of forth, gently rubbing the crotch of her panties against me. I could feel the wetness from her pussy going through the material and moistening the tip my nose, and I could smell her.

The aroma was strong now. What I mean is that it was full and constant. My nose was literally tracing a line down the center of her panties and each time the wet spot came over my nose, I bent my head up to try to push my nose between her lips through her panties.

She kept moving on top of me for several minutes as I played with her breasts, and I was elated to see that what she said was true -- it made her incredibly wet and it wasn't long before the crotch of her panties was almost saturated. I'd taken it upon myself to start moving my head back and forth, too, and using my tongue when I could to touch her and taste her.

She stopped once and lowered herself more, shifting her position to place her pussy right over my mouth, and when she did, I puckered my lips and sucked the material of her panties all the way into my mouth. I sucked the soft material for a few seconds until she moved again, pulling her panties from my mouth. Then, she rubbed down on me again, this time even harder. It wasn't long before she was rubbing her crotch directly on my face, stopping briefly so I could suck her panties for a few seconds, and then she'd move again.

She lifted up off me for a few seconds so she could look back at me through her legs. "Would you like me to take them off now, or leave them on a while longer?" She asked.

I could barely talk. My heart was thundering in my chest. My face was covered with her motherly lubrication and my nose was full of her scent. It felt like my cock was numb now and it was no longer throbbing -- it was hard as it had ever been and it felt strong and erect.

"I think I've probably teased you enough, Sweetheart." She said as she lifted up off me. Then as she lay down next to me, put her hand on my chest and asked me if I wanted to take her panties off. "I'll finish you myself." She whispered. "You can relax and let me do the work. How's that?"

My eyes grew wide when I realized what she said. "But," she added, "when we're done, we're going to have to talk about your masturbation. I think I have a few ideas you might like."

"Come on," she said, elbowing me, "I'll just lie here and you can direct me. Once you get my panties off, you can lie back down and then I'll take over."

I sat up and looked over at her unsure about what I was supposed to do. She saw the question in my eyes, so she helped me out.

"It's not a trick, Jason." She said, reaching out for my hand and interlocking her fingers into mine. "You can touch me, feel me, kiss me, look at me...... whatever you want. I'm completely yours right now. But," she said, "whatever you do, don't rush it."

"I'll take care of bringing you to orgasm." She assured me. "So, don't worry about that. Just have fun and indulge yourself for a few minutes."

When she was finished talking, she squeezed my hand and them smiled at me. I expected her to let go of my hand, but she didn't. Instead, she looked me right in the eye and moved our joined hands down her body, not stopping until she'd brought my hand directly between her legs. Then, using her other hand to cover mine and keep it there, she pulled her first hand away and pressed the palm of my hand deeply into the crotch of her panties and held it there.

Still watching me, she pressed my fingers into her warmth -- into the softness of her panties where I could feel the squishiness of her wet lips inside the soft material. She stared at me as she held my hand in her crotch for a minute. Then, without saying a word, she began to move my hand, very slowly at first, up and down her mound.

"Feel how wet you made me?" She asked.

"Yes." I said, almost whispering as I began to press my fingers down in between her lips to the center of her sex.

"I'm really juicy down there now." She said. "I'm all ready for you to take my panties off..... whenever you're ready."

She let go of my hand, but, I kept it there between her legs. She smiled and brought her knees up, like she'd done before, and let them fall open with my hand still in her crotch. Without her hand holding me, I was free to touch her however I liked, and I took advantage of the situation by pressing my whole hand into the gusset of her panties and feeling the entire expanse of her mound against my hand.

"Oh, that's nice." She moaned. I looked up at her and she'd closed her eyes with a contented smile on her face. I ran my finger up and down her pussy, pushing her panties in between her lips as I did it. After a minute of this, she adjusted herself and relaxed into the bed and I kept touching her.

"Feel free to put your hand inside my panties for a few minutes." Mom said, without opening her eyes. "Just be gentle for now. I'll teach you how I like to be touched later."

I didn't have to be asked twice, but, I didn't want her to be startled by my eagerness, so I slowly moved my hand from the outside of her panties to her waistband, and then I slowly pushed my hand in. What I felt was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I expected she'd have at least some pubic hair, but I was wrong. She was completely hairless, just like some of the girls I'd seen on the internet.

In my wildest dreams, I could have never dreamed all this up. Here I was sitting naked on my mother's bed with my hand inside her panties. The luscious wetness that engulfed my fingers was warm and slippery and as I touched her, she smiled up at me.

"Let me help you finish, now." Mom said, sweetly. "Why don't you slip my panties off and lie down. I'll take care of everything and then we can have a nice long talk."

Reaching down, Mom slowly urged my hand out of her panties. As it came free of her waistband, she gave me a strange look and then lifted my hand to her mouth and she sucked one of my fingers between her lips. I was spell bound watching her lick and suck her juices from my finger. She did it in such a sensual way -- looking at me with those big blue eyes as she sucked.

When she was finished, though, she pushed my hand toward my mouth and I did exactly what I saw her do -- lick her thick juices from my fingers. She reached down and squeezed my cock as I licked, grasping me hard at the base of my cock and then skimming her hand up my shaft.

A large bubble of precum came up to the tip of my cock and she dabbed her finger to it and then smiled at me as she moved her finger to her mouth and sucked. Our eyes locked together, both of us sucking the other's juices from our fingers and it was at that moment I realized I was hers -- totally and completely.

Withdrawing her finger from her mouth, she said, "Come on, Sweetheart. Let me help you finish now. Take my panties off and lie down so I can make you feel good. I don't want you to have to masturbate so much anymore, so, starting today, I'm going to help you fulfill and live out all your desires, and, teach you how to take care of a woman."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Life As A Panty Sissy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds