• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Invasion

Home Invasion

I rolled over to look at the clock on my bedside table. The large green numbers said 3AM. At this point I might as well stop trying to get to sleep. I had to be up the next day at 6. I wanted to get to work early and practice in the conference room. I was to give my first big presentation to the firms partners. I was a nervous wreck which explained my insomnia.

So I lay there listening to the noises outside my window. The cars and taxis passing by on their way to and from the Queensborough Bridge, the Long Island Railroad commuter trains off in the distance and the steady ticking of the changing traffic lights. I snuggled deeper underneath my thick down comforter feeling its smoothness against my bare skin. Underneath I wore panties. The only way I could fall asleep was basically naked with the window open to let in the winter air. If I wasn't cold I couldn't sleep.

I must have dozed a bit because the next thing I remember is hearing the creak of my window being opened even wider. I turned my head towards the window but it was dark and I couldn't tell if I had dreamed it or if it was really happening. Whatever the case, my heart began pounding so hard I felt the bed shaking. I was frozen with fear. Even if I wanted to move there was no way for me to protect myself. I had no bat or pepper spray within reach and if I tried to run to the door the small size of the room wouldn't put much distance between me and the intruder.

So I lay there too terrified to move and as cold as it was in the room, I felt myself break into a sweat. I clenched my eyes closed and heard someone placing their foot on the windowsill and stepping into the room. Then there was silence. I couldn't tell where the person was in the room. Something told me it was a man. After a few moments I felt like he was standing near the bed, probably trying to see if I was asleep.

The bed dipped to the left as he sat down on it. My breath caught in my throat as I lay there trembling. What he was going to do to, I didn't know. I hoped that if he wanted to rape me he would do it quickly and not kill me. I didn't have any money. I was just a broke attorney who'd just graduated from law school in debt up to my ass. So if he wanted money or valuables, he'd be disappointed.

I felt him peel back the comforter back from my head. I kept my eyes closed waiting for him to do whatever it was he came to do. After a few seconds I realized he hadn't moved and for some reason I sensed, even though I hadn't opened my eyes that he was smiling down at me. As if he had known I would be awake cowering under the covers. Like a timid animal, I slowly opened my eyes to face my attacker. Instead of seeing a face, at first all I saw was blackness. The light coming in from the streetlight was poor. I realized he was wearing a black mask. There were holes cut out for his eyes and mouth. And he was definitely smiling at me. And it wasn't the condescending, mocking smile I expected to see. Instead, it was almost playful and gentle. And his mouth. What can I say about his mouth? His lips were...they were like...they were shapely, pouty almost. And in that moment for whatever reason, maybe it was instinctive, but from that moment I wasn't afraid of him. Instead, I was intrigued and oddly enough, I was also slightly aroused.

I could smell him now that he was so close to me. He had a clean scent, like soap and just a natural slightly musky scent. It was not at all unpleasant. In fact, it was comforting.

At this point we were just staring at each other. There I was trembling under the covers and he sat there perched on the edge of the bed holding back my covers and staring down at me. He didn't say a word and I didn't either. He slowly began peeling the covers away from the rest of my body. I was holding onto them tightly and wouldn't let go. He tugged gently a few times and I finally let go. I finally started breathing again releasing the breath I'd been holding in.

I lay there in my panties with my bare breasts rising and falling rapidly. My nipples hardened as the cold wind blew over me. I dropped my arms to side and lay there awkwardly. I was trembling and cold and I had never felt so exposed in my life. He just stared at me for at least another15 seconds. His head tilted and his eyes swept up and down my body. My heart continued to beat heavily in my chest and my breathing quickened.

I couldn't tell if he liked what he saw because he never said a word. The only expression could be seen in the line of his mouth which by now had stopped smiling and his lips were clenched together as if he was angry. But I guess he wasn't because he reached for my left hand and held it between his hands. His hands felt strong and steady and his palms were smooth except were a few calluses at the base of his middle fingers. He caressed my hand for a few moments and then he slowly drew it towards his mouth.

The moment I felt his breath on my hand a shock went through my body. I began to tremble even more but it wasn't from fear this time. He planted soft kisses on the palm of my hand, my wrist and then he kissed my fingertips. After he had methodically kissed each tip, he slipped my pointer finger into his mouth and gently began sucking and nibbling it. I heard myself whimpering and my body involuntarily began curling up off the bed. It was so deliciously erotic, yet he hadn't even kissed my lips yet. I could feel myself getting moist and heavy between my legs. My stomach began fluttering.

When he heard me moaning he didn't speed up and get to the rest of my body. Instead he continued his slow sweet torture on each of my fingers until I was curled into a ball and panting. I heard myself pleading. For what I don't know. Release I guess.

He gently placed my arm back on the bed and I almost cried out at the sudden loss of bodily contact. He placed a hand on my chest as if to say, hold on a moment. He shifted on the bed to give himself better access to my body. I lay there quietly anticipating the pleasure he would surely bring me. He placed one hand on each of my breasts which were suddenly very sensitive. He let his thumbs brush over the nipples and as he lowered his head I closed my eyes and damn near hummed with pleasure. He licked the nipples teasingly at first and then suckled them and kissed my breasts all over. I sighed with pleasure and I instinctively reached up to caress the back of his head. Before I could touch him, his arms clamped down on mine and placed them back on the bed. I realized that if I touched his head, it would be easier for me to discover his identity.

He continued to hold me down and licked his way down to my stomach. He began nibbling the area of skin covering my hipbones and I literally jumped off the bed. He chuckled and gently pushed me back down while he continued the sweet torture. My body was a knot of nerve endings. I felt I could explode at any moment. I was begging and whimpering and my head was twisting from right to left on the pillow. I was panting and my skin as covered with a fine sheen of sweat. I was hot. I was anxious. I needed him, this stranger who invaded my home. In that moment I realized how insane the situation was but I didn't care.

Suddenly he released me and stood up. I lifted up on my elbows and began to ask why he had stopped. Before I got three words out, he placed a finger to my lips to silence me. I was silenced. At that point I would have probably done anything he wanted. He reached for my legs and swiftly swung my body around so that they were hanging off the side of the bed. He grasped both legs at the knees and slowly parted them. I lay there openmouthed as I watched him kneel down between my legs. He ran his hands up my thighs until he reached the top of my panties and he pulled them off over my buttocks and down my legs. I shifted my pelvis up a bit to assist.

At this point I could barely breathe, I was so full of anticipation. As my panties fell to the floor, he bent down and kissed my knees. He massaged the back of my knees while kissing my inner thighs. I was moaning and squirming on the bed and I grabbed a pillow to silence my screams. He stopped abruptly and took the pillow from my hands, throwing it back onto the bed. We stared at each other in the dark and I understood that he wanted to hear me.

He continued kissing my inner thighs until he reached my vagina. There he stopped for a moment before licking cautiously like a cat. Then, when it seemed he was satisfied with what he tasted and smelled, he delved deeper. He was licking and sucking and nibbling at the small nubbin which was now hardened and engorged with passion. Almost immediately I felt pressure building from deep inside my abdominal area. The sensation began spreading until I exploded into a mass of shivers. I heard myself scream this deep guttural sound which I didn't even know I could make. I had never just completely let go before during sex. In fact I had never been satisfied before from oral sex. Yet there I lay, panting and hoarse from screaming. I lay flat on my back in shock at what had just happened. When I could breathe again I propped myself up on my elbows and stared at him. I realized he had been staring at me the entire time and I felt my face turn red from embarrassment. I covered my face with my hands. He once again reached up and gently coaxed my hands away. He was smiling at me. And in his smile there was something that looked suspiciously like tenderness. I wondered who he was and where I knew him from because he seemed vaguely familiar.

He took my right hand and pulled it towards him. I rose up to sit at the edge of the bed. He placed my hand on his pants and I realized I was touching the hard length of his penis. It was ridiculously hard. And long. I then realized that he was asking permission. I nodded 'Yes.' Of course, 'Yes.' After the pleasure he had just given me how could I deny him? I wanted him with every fiber of my being. More than I had ever wanted anyone. Even though I didn't know his identity, hadn't seen his face or even heard his voice I was comfortable with him. Without words we had developed a sort of connection. I didn't know where it would go or if he would disappear and I would never see him again but I didn't care, I still wanted him.

He unzipped his pants and pushed them down to his knees. I giggled because he was wearing polka dot boxer shorts. I was thinking how funny it was that my rapist wore polka dot boxers. He looked up at me and shrugged as if to say, I need undies just like everyone else.

His thighs were muscular and his calves well defined. It looked like he definitely exercised regularly. The head of his penis poked through the slit in the shorts. I found myself sitting up further and reaching for it. He tried to push my hands away, but this time I wouldn't let him. I grasped the waistband of his shorts and shoved them down. I felt like I was opening a present. And what sprung out from under those shorts could definitely be considered a gift. It was beautiful. Thick and smooth and tilted a bit to the left. I couldn't tell his complexion in the dimness but he was definitely tanned.

I grasped his penis with both hands. It was so smooth and warm. A drop of liquid was pearlized at the tip. I ran my thumb back and forth over it, slowly caressing the head. I heard him sharply intake a breath. His eyes were closed and his head tilted backwards. I stroked him now, up and down, up and down, so very slowly. My confidence began to grow as I realized how much power I now had over this man. Ironically he had broken into my home and here I was holding his dick and he was at the mercy of my desires.

As if he sensed my thoughts, he grabbed my hands and pulled them away. Then he reached between my legs and touched me. He stared at me and I didn't look away. I stared back and as we gazed at each other and he stroked me between my legs, his thumb expertly rubbing my clitoris. The intimacy and tension grew to almost unbearable proportions. He was testing my readiness. I jumped and yelped in shock when his finger slipped inside me...again and again, pulling the wetness out of me. I was sopping wet at this point and now I was the one with my head thrown back moaning with pleasure. And he was in control again.

After a few moments he stopped and pulled his hand away. I saw him reach into the back pocket of his pants and pull out a small shiny square which appeared to be a condom. He ripped it open with his teeth and rolled it on. Then he opened my legs even wider. He pulled me forward as he rose up a bit on his knees. He placed both hands at my hips and slowly pulled me down onto his penis. At first my body wouldn't open enough to let him in. But with a little maneuvering I began sliding down and he began filling me up. He stretched me until I couldn't possibly be stretched anymore.

The room was quiet except for the sounds of our breathing. He gave me a moment to adjust and then he began moving. I was braced against the edge of the bed and he was kneeling on the floor while grasping my hips and pulling me back and forth. The sensation was exquisite. I was in ecstasy. My eyes had rolled to the back of my head, my lips were parted and I was grasping at handfuls of the sheet. Each time he plunged into me, I felt sharp pleasure that seemed to build with each thrust. Amazingly I found myself on the verge of orgasm again. And then I came. When I recovered, he had stopped thrusting but I realized he wasn't even close to reaching orgasm. He pulled out and pulled me off the bed. I could barely stand because my legs were trembling so much.

Once he had helped me up, he turned me around so that my back was to his chest. He held me closely to him and planted kisses all over my neck. He stroked my breasts, my stomach and between my legs, as if he knew that I needed to be aroused again before he continued. Then when he was satisfied that I could take more, he had me kneel down. He knelt behind me and gently bent me over the side of the bed. He placed my legs between his and guided himself back inside me. I grasped the sheets and bit them as he once again filled my swollen sensitive flesh. I didn't think I could cum again, but he began to move slowly and after a few moments it began to feel pleasurable again. This time he wasn't gentle with me as he had been before. His hands gripped me tightly at the waist and he began slamming into me. I was screaming again. The pleasure began to build, and this time I could tell he was right there with me. As I dissolved with pleasure, his body shuddered. As he came, he grabbed me and pulled me to him, plunging even deeper and I felt him squirting into the condom.

Afterwards, the silence in the room was loud. We were both exhausted and breathing hard. He continued to clutch me to him. After a while I realized how cold it was in the room and began to shiver. He pulled away from me and stood up. I heard him pull up his shorts and zipper his pants. I still sat curled up over the side of the bed, too exhausted to move. He reached down and deftly scooped me up and placed me back onto the bed, pulling the covers over me and tucking them around me. Even though I could barely keep my eyes open, I willed myself to stay awake because I wanted to know who he was. He bent over me and grasped my face in his hands. I hoped he would kiss me. And then he did. Softly at first and then he slowly opened his mouth and our tongues met. We licked, nibbled and sucked for a few minutes, as if to make up for the lack of kissing during our coupling.

I knew he would leave without saying a word. And that's just what he did. I only got about an hour of sleep that night, but the next day I felt rejuvenated. Lack of sleep is no match for the high that comes from great sex.

The next morning, the presentation went well and I'd felt extremely sexy which influenced my wardrobe. I wore a white pencil skirt suit with a red blouse and chocolate brown leather knee high boots. It was a rainy day so I wore a khaki trench coat which was cinched at the waist. I had never felt so relaxed. Throughout the day I inspected every male I saw, wondering if one of them had been my home invader.

Later that evening, it began to rain and I had to get some groceries. As I walked into my building holding my umbrella and groceries, I glimpsed someone walking into the elevator on their way up. I called out, asking to them to hold it for me and the doors which had begun to close now opened abruptly. I ran into the small cubicle and said a quick thank you without even taking notice of who it was.

But then the person asked if I needed some help bringing the groceries to my door. Surprised by the sweet gesture and a bit weirded out by it, this being New York after all; I turned around and look up into the most beautiful grey-green eyes. It was the man who lived down the hall from me. I had only seen him a couple of times since I moved in 6 months ago and I had never noticed his eyes before. He was tall, at least 6'2 and he looked a little mean. Well, maybe mean is a bit harsh, I should say serious. Like he didn't smile too often. There was a scar running along his right cheek. It didn't take away from his appearance; in fact it made him look even more dangerous. His nose was long and thin. It had been broken more than once from the looks of it. I couldn't call him handsome. Well not classically handsome, but there was something powerful about his appearance. Something in the intensity of his gaze and his quiet presence unnerved me. There was also something oddly familiar about him.

He wore a dark suit without a tie. It looked custom fit to his slender frame. The neck of his dress shirt was open and you could see that he was muscular and his chest was lightly sprinkled with short curly hair. I glimpsed the edge of a tattoo peaking out from the right side of his chest. He didn't have an umbrella so water droplets glistened in his short curly black hair. The darkness of his hair and his olive toned skin made his eyes stand out.

My lips began forming the words to say no thanks, but then I realized that yes, I would like his help. So I said 'Yes.' At least I think I said yes. I was a bit hypnotized you see. He reached over and took the bags from my hand. I looked down at his hands. They seemed like strong hands. Strong and clean. Another tattoo creeped down his wrist out from under his left shirt sleeve. As I got off the elevator and walked to my door, he followed. My legs trembled and my heart pounded. I shouldn't have been so nervous because in truth he was already mine. I just didn't know it yet.

As we walked down that hallway, with my heart thundering in my chest and him quietly following behind me, I wondered why I had said yes. I mean he wasn't even that attractive. O.K. I lied. He was very attractive. He was so attractive that I was already wondering what he'd look like naked.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Invasion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds