• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Black Canadian Tale Ch. 02

A Black Canadian Tale Ch. 02

The name is Bernard Lamont. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian-American descent stuck in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Lately, I have been having some exciting adventures in the City of Ottawa. First things first. I hate this City. It is full of ugly White folks who think they're all that. They're really not. I can't stand this town and I miss the warmth and diversity of Brockton, Massachusetts, the place I called home for ten years.

The only places I like in Ottawa are Saint Laurent Mall and Carleton University. Why? They're both diverse. Lots of African, Asian and Hispanic people attend Carleton University. And it seems that many of the immigrants of Ottawa like Saint Laurent Mall. It's nice and trendy without being uptight. I'm always hanging out down there, prowling for sexy ladies and the occasional sexy man.

My classes at Carleton University are going alright. Pretty soon summer vacation will be here. I am working as a security guard to make some dough in order to get back to Brockton. Canada is too boring a place for me to spend the summer there. It's slow, pale and stale. Just like the majority of its inhabitants. I can't stand it.

However, sometimes this City doesn't suck as much as I think it does. Last weekend, I went to Multi Nations Full Gospel Church on Newton Street in the City of Ottawa. Not far from the Saint Laurent Shopping Center. And I ended up having a blast. Whoever said guys should always carry condoms with them was right. I ended up servicing some really sexy people.

It never ceases to amaze me, how forward older women can be. During the church service, this hot-looking older Black woman named Maria was looking at me the way a hungry man looks at fast food. I kind of enjoyed the attention. The church is sixty percent women and most of the guys seem a bit dull. A cool brother from the U.S. like myself tends to stand out. Canadian guys got no swag. All Black men from the U.S. do. That's just how we roll.

Yeah, Maria was giving me the look and I liked it. During the service, I got up and went to the men's room downstairs. Little did I know that she followed me. Hot damn. I went into the men's room and since the basement was deserted, I didn't bother closing the door. I just whipped out my dick and took a leak. Lo and behold, someone else came into the men's room with me.

Guess who. If you guessed Maria, you guessed right. I found myself eyeball to eyeball with this five-foot-nine, chubby and big-bottomed, sexy African mama from the Republic of Ghana. I smiled at Maria and asked her what she was doing in the men's room of the Multi Nations Full Gospel Church. She looked at me and smiled, licking her lips.

Her eyes locked onto my member. Yeah, I knew what she wanted but I still wanted to hear her say it. Why? I am naughty like that. Maria told me she hadn't seen a stud quite like me in ages. I smiled at that. See what I told you about Canadian guys being lame? All a guy has to do is say he's from America and Canadian women of all hues will drop their panties.

Maria grinned, and went straight for my dick. Apparently my long and thick, uncircumcised Black cock fascinated her. The sexy older Black woman grabbed my cock and balls and gave them a good squeeze. Well, I like a woman who knows what she wants. Maria knelt before me without a word and began sucking my dick. Man, I can't believe this shit. I'm a Haitian guy in the basement of an African church in Canada getting my dick sucked by a sexy Black mama. Is that cool or what?

I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall of the men's room as Maria sucked my dick with gusto. I swear I don't look for these encounters. They simply come to me. Last week, I hooked up with a sexy guy at a wedding reception in Toronto. This hot Jamaican chick named Jasmine was marrying this Ethiopian lawyer named Jerome or something. Anyhow, the wedding was alright but the reception rocked. Lots of food. Lots of alcohol. Great music. Hot women. Sexy guys. What more could you want?

I was dancing with this skinny broad named Muriel who was acting a bit too coy for me. I wasn't feeling her but I noticed this tall, lean brother who was eyeballing me. I approached him and he grinned at me. His name was George and he was a computer science student at the University of Toronto. He was also bisexual and liked hot Black guys from the United States. Well, I am a hot bisexual Black guy from the United States.

George liked my cocky manner and he led me to a secluded room inside the big mansion so we could hook up. Luckily I had condoms with me. George and I got right down to business. That's what I like about guys. They don't play around. We're serious about sex. Women like to play around. I can't stand that shit. Anyhow, George and I hooked up in this small room. We just got naked and started doing our thing.

George stroked my dick before sucking it, bringing me to life. I stroked his big cock as well, and then climbed on top of him. George held me by the hips and shoved his dick up my ass. The sexy African stud began fucking me with gusto. I rode him hard, loving the feel of his dick up my ass. We fucked and sucked like this for a while. It was a lot of fun and definitely the most intense fuck I've had in a while. Afterwards, George and I parted ways. I never saw him again. And you know what? I am perfectly fine with that.

Anyhow, back to the situation at hand. I was telling you about my hook up with Maria at this African church in Ottawa. Maria sucked my dick like her life depended on it. She reminds me why I like hooking up with sexy older Black women. They're a lot of fun. When I came, the sexy Black mama guzzled up every last drop of my manly cum. I gave her a pearl necklace and she was most thankful. Isn't that just peachy?

Maria was quite eager to get some dick and I did not disappoint. First, I had to prepare the terrain. I sat her down on the toilet seat and spread her big thighs wide open. She wasn't wearing any panties, or even a pantyhose under her long dress. Why am I not surprised? I inhaled the scent of her pussy, then gave her a good licking. I fingered and poked her snatch while licking it. Maria squealed in delight.

Afterwards, I bent her over the toilet seat and fucked her properly. I spanked Maria's big butt and she seemed to really like it. I then put on a condom and eased my dick into her snatch. Holding her wide hips tightly, I slammed my dick deep into her pussy. I love aged pussy. It isn't as tight as that of young women but it is a lot of fun. Almost addictive. With all of my might I slammed my cock into Maria, tearing that pussy up. The older Black dame screamed and creamed, as they say in Brockton.

The highlight of the session came when she volunteered herself for some anal probing. All we had for lubrication was my hand lotion but it proved to be sufficient. I smeared it all over Maria's asshole, then eased my dick inside her. Maria's asshole felt warm and tight around my member. Hard and fast I pounded her ass, drilling my cock into the forbidden depths of her tight asshole. Maria's screams filled the men's room. Lucky for us the basement of the Multi Nations Full Gospel Church of Ottawa was empty. I fucked Maria's ass like anal sex was going out of style. It was awesome.

Once all was said and done, I readjusted my clothes and flushed the condom. Maria walked out of the men's room with a smile on her face. Wow. This dame's in her fifties and she still knows how to ride a young man properly. I wouldn't mind another go with her. I went back to the church service upstairs. My friends wondered where I had been. I just told them I had something to take care of in the men's room. Sitting behind us, Maria smiled knowingly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Black Canadian Tale Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 573 milliseconds