• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 08

Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 08

This story inspired by the writings of MonikerSmith and XXXecil.

Chapter 8 -- Mother!

Lilith stirred, the sun was shining through her window directly onto her face. Still half asleep, she brought her arm over her eyes to block it's glare. A loud slurping sound came from between her legs. Lilith moaned and said, "That's goooood master." A female giggle came from between her legs, followed by a louder longer slurp. Lilith's eyes shot open, she looked down at whoever was between her legs, under the white sheet and tugged it away.

Mary slurped, sucking eagerly at her master's pussy. She looked up at Lilith and chirpily said, "Good morning master." Slurp slurp, Lilith's legs clamped Mary's head, her hands grabbing her hair and pushing her hard into her soaking wet pussy. Its muscles clenching in spasms, her leg's relaxing as a steady hot stream of pussy juice squirts onto Mary's face and mouth.

Mary hungrily lapped Lilith's juices smacking her lips when done and crawled beside her master. Her face and boobs shiny and dripping, both female demons lay quietly beside each other, naked, their breasts heaving. They held hands while looking at the ceiling. Lilith broke the silence betraying her narrow train of thought, "my master's cock."

Her ass twitched at the thought. Lilith turned towards Mary, running her cute delicious pink nailed fingers up Mary's tight brown belly. She eventually settled with playing with Mary's left succulently firm and round breast. "He fills me, completes me so," Lilith was already longing to be impaled again on his member. She continued, "You have no idea what it's like".

Mary's eyes glazed as she recalled last night, laying on top of Lilith's unconscious body. Her breasts and Lilith's pressed tightly together rubbing against each other, as Maephrogh pounded Mary's ass until day break. Mary snapped from her thoughts as she realised she was giving a suspiciously long silence. Maephrogh made it clear that Lilith was a little possessive of her master.

Mary covered her tracks by saying "You... could share master?" her eye's flicked side to side hoping it would throw her off, trying not to show her guilt.

Lilith's head lifted, she stared into Mary's brown eyes and tapped her breast playfully with each word causing it to wobble, "Not-in-a-thousand-years."

Lilith rested her head on Mary's shoulder and sighed, drifting off into her own thoughts. Mary's own thoughts also drifted, recalling Maephrogh pounding her ass and asking her "whose your master bitch?, whose your master!."

Mary's excited squeals of "You are! Oh god you are!" Mary bit her lower lip, she would definitely keep that to herself, even in a thousand years.

Lilith thought how lee would be thirty-one today. She guessed since reality had been warped with Lee's new female form inserted in his place as Lilith by the demon Queen, she must now be twenty today. Not that she would age a day over her appearance of nineteen, she was now immortal actually without age. She knew sometime in her late twenties or early thirties she would have to assume a new human identity. This was in order to prevent her immortal youth from attracting unwanted attention.

Actually it being her birthday, Lilith suddenly gasped and shouted "MOTHER!"

Lilith leaped from her bed, running into her closet searching for something to wear. Mary sat up asking, "What's wrong?"

Lilith from inside her closet the sounds of clothing and hangers being moved and tossed answered, "My mother is coming, she'll be here any minute!". The evil depraved human form demon, Lilith stepped out wearing pink bunny knickers. she was busy with the considerable task of stuffing her DDD breasts into a tight, obviously too small bra, while one arm was inside a blue blouse, holding a grey skirt with her teeth.

Mary still sitting upright in the bed holding onto a white sheet, was closely watching, finding herself aroused by the sight. She couldn't help but let out an interested high pitched, "mhm". The sight of her half dressed Master caused her to want to fuck her against the bedroom wall.

The sound got Lilith's attention, as she was now struggling in her panic to connect the hooks on the side of her skirt. She was a sex-demon undressing no problem, expert, putting clothes on required as much effort as any human, if not more. She looked into Mary's distant daydreaming eyes, She shook her head and using her 'Master' voice "No sex, get clothes!" She paused and thought she better add "no feeding."

Mary snapped out of her lewd thoughts and jumped up saying "oh right". She was a little disappointed about the no feeding condition, she sighed. Mary leaned over the side and found her cum soaked nuns garments. "uh Lilith," she held them up to Lilith. Only the top veil and shoulders remained as everything below the breast line appeared to have been ripped apart by a wild animal.

Lilith could only let out a whimper at the sight, too rushed to think much about it. This was fortunate for Mary considering her possessive feelings for Maephrogh. Lilith was in fact distracted as she struggled to button her blouse. She cursed the fact that the buttons were on the opposite side of male clothing, as she missed buttons repeatedly, and then she stopped and sniffed the air.

Her eyes opened wide as her demon senses could smell her mother, she was close. Mary had one leg off the bed and was about to run into the closest to find something to wear. Just, as Lilith in her panic, after missing another button said "Jesus Christ!" Mary froze in her tracks as her eyes rotated back into her head, as she started shaking uncontrollably, her tongue sticking out 1'. Lilith continued "oh god! Jesus."

Mary's legs buckled under her, she fell to the floor shaking in ecstasy. The perversion of her Master, a demon calling the lord's name wracked her vile depraved body and mind with waves of orgasmic pleasure. Lilith continued "oh fucking god, Jesus Jesus!" Mary's back flexed uncontrollably she clenched her teeth as her pussy exploded vaginal fluids onto the floor.

With great effort she managed to say weakly "sssss-stop."

Lilith's mother Allison just reached Lilith's floor, she was holding her daughter's birthday cake and so had been walking carefully. She had just finished having a nice chat, with a little old lady in the lobby, who seemed very interested in her daughter.

Lilith seeing Mary on the floor, obviously enjoying herself angrily snapped, "What is wrong with you!, I said no sex."

Mary still shaking and weak from the experience snapped back "you are, really!, not helping."

Allison straightened her hair in front of Lilith's apartment and knocked on the door. Lilith froze at the sound, she begun to say "Oh" Mary anticipating the next word, leaped up with demonic speed, and covered Lilith's mouth with her hand.

She gasped in desperation "Please! Don't say that."

Lilith nodded as Mary let go and bolted into the closet, she was about to close the doors and hide when Lilith waving both her hands at her said, "you don't know my mother, she opens everything!" Mary instead grabbed some jeans jumping into them, as Lilith had an idea.

She grabbed Mary's arm tugging her to the window throwing it open, as the sound of more knocks came from her door.

Mary climbed onto the ledge as the window slammed behind her self-locking. She found it pretty much ended there, she had nothing but a half-foot ledge to stand on. She looked up and down nothing to climb too. She sighed and stood half-naked on the ledge, she thought to herself, Eternal youth, endless perverse pleasures... Where did it mention being stuck on a third story apartment ledge.

Lilith ran to the door, as she heard her mother call out "Lilith it's me your mother." Allison was growing suspicious as motherly instincts kicked in. She wondered, was her daughter with a man? She had no idea her daughter had changed her lifestyle a little since she left home.

She put her ear to the door just as Lilith opened it. "Mum! For me?" Lilith asked in her bubbly innocent persona, kissing her mum on the cheek as she took the cake "You shouldn't have."

Allison smiled as she walked in waving her finger "I'm your mother, of course I'd make you a cake."

Mary was beginning to enjoy the feeling of the cool breeze blowing across her bare chest. Nice sunny day, quiet peaceful... perhaps eternal ledge standing should be added to the sales pitch?.

Bill had sat at his apartment window for ten years, his crippled arthritic legs immobilising him shortly into his retirement, so much for golf he thought. He hated the view from what he now considered his cell, his wife liked it. For ten long years there had not been a single big-breasted women with open curtains for her husband to gawk at.

Bill thought his wife was an evil bitch, he wished he would just die already. He had been tossing his medication out the window for the last five years hoping to speed up the process. But it was taking its damn time considering the lectures his doctor gave him about his blood pressure. Movement on a ledge across the street caught his attention.

He squinted he old eyes, and adjusted his glasses, he could tell it was a woman. His shaky old hand reached beside his chair, his fingers brushed over binoculars', no too small. His fingers grasped the special ones, the BIG ones, too heavy for regular use. He held it too his face, hands shaky after ten long years of waiting.

Mary's demonic senses pricked, the sweet smell of... desire, "that's nice" She said to herself. She scanned for the source as her eyes locked onto an old man at the window across the street. She waved, jiggled her breasts and bounced them up and down, lapping up, feeding on the sexual arousal it caused.

Lilith managed to lean against her bedroom door frame, as her mother begun the search, opening cupboards draws, motherly curiosity and concern driving her to seek clues to what her daughter does not tell her.

Mary was really enjoying the old man's attention, his binoculars' pressed against the glass of his window, his old tongue wetted his lips. Mary's show of breast jiggling had rapidly evolved into a full blown ledge version of a pole dance. Her hips gyrating thrusting them as she played with her hair and bounced her plump bum up and down the window.

Lilith stole a look towards the window and spotted Mary's round ass pressed into it and dragging up and down the panes. Her jaw fell open she fought back a panic attack as she screamed in her head "Oh!, mother's not going to notice THAT!" Mary's behaviour today was seriously strange. She made a mental note to get her a soul and quick, the hunger must be driving her mad.

Bill was having the time of his life, this bronzed skinned beauty was surely mad but at least he could die in peace now!. Then it clicked, hang on a minute, his binoculars' seeing her fantastic features. She had an amazing resemblance to... no, it could not be... Well he has never seen her outside her robes. It couldn't be Sister Mary Clare!. Bill suddenly regretted not attending the church for the past two years.

Lilith's mother opened the fridge door it was empty with a single plate of mystery meat. Allison gave out a "Hmmm," And lifted the plate out and turned to her daughter, "Pork?" She continued "But you've never liked pork before."

Lilith answered "Mum you know, tastes change."

Allison placed the plate back onto the rack and closed the door, the very human tattoo on its side went unnoticed "You need to buy more fruit and vegetables, your obviously not eating enough, your all skin and bone!"

Lilith thought to herself, "Do not tempt me mother, do not! tempt me." Lilith was happy her mother had forgotten to check the freezer. One of Miss Fletcher's partially eaten cats would have been difficult to explain.

Allison finished with the kitchen and started looking around. Lilith dreaded the direction she might take in her search. Allison asked "Little girls room?" Lilith pointed to a door as her mother headed to the bathroom, she knew it would take her awhile to search it.

Soon as Allison shut the door, she ran the tap to hide her searching. Lilith rushed into her closet grabbing a black sleeveless top, and ran to the shoe rack. She went to pick up a red pair of high heels and suddenly paused..., no straps with flat heels with jeans, and grabbed a suitable black pair.

Mary was really getting into the show, she had invented a number of new lewd moves she planned to have performed on her churches strip poles. In-fact she looked forward to dancing on them herself now. Lilith opened the window and shoved the top and shoes to Mary interrupting her dance.

She went to close it, but then stuck her head out and asked "What the hell? What THE hell!"

Mary pointed and said "but desire, man desire." Lilith shook her head Mary must be starving. Lilith wasn't sure what effect soul starvation had on her kind, but she was sure Mary was an advanced case now.

She informed Mary "Mum will be in my bedroom any second get off the ledge!" her hands doing shooing movements at Mary.

Mary begun to say "But I have nowhere," the window slammed and self locked..."To go". Mary put the top on, a bit tight. It did not cover her belly as her breasts stretched and bunched it at her upper body.

Bill was now inseparable from his binoculars' his fingers now white from gripping too tightly, he had not been able to summon movement For year's, of course not with a wife like his. But he was certainly straining and rock hard now at the sight of this brown skinned goddess. He watched her attempts to pull a tight top over her huge breasts, her tight belly exposed but the top soon rid up her chest. This was slowly exposing the bottom roundness of her fantastic tit's.

Bill getting carried away muttered a little too loudly to himself, "Yeah that's a dirty girl."

His wife in the next room watching TV responded "what was that dear?".

Bill responded, "Nothing honey," He finished his sentence quietly to himself, "You flat chested bitch queen."

Mary held a shoe in each hand, and really wished she had asked Lilith about those wings instead of so much cock talk that morning. She looked at the old man and waved, smiling as she stepped off the ledge, and fell, like a stone three storeys to the street below. Bill gasped in shock, the Sister had just leaped to her death, his left shoulder had sharp pains, as did his chest throbbing spikes of pain.

He could not breathe his untreated high blood pressure finally catching up with him, as he fell back into his wheelchair, dead, but smiling, his wish granted.

Miss Fletcher was knitting in the lobby chair. She did this often when she had to wait between errands, it was simply easier for her not to have to walk with her frame up and down the stairs.

Her thoughts though were not on her errands, they were with Jason. She had called the police when Jason had failed to bring the paper and milk to her that morning. This was something he had not skipped a day in three years, she had not heard from him since that night of the harlot and she was worried.

The cop's had told her that morning, they had entered the apartment and found it cleared out. Since the full payment for his rent was received yesterday afternoon after the apparent disturbance. They suggested he must have returned to his girl in South Africa.

Miss Fletcher was not convinced, but she had no evidence only a feeling, but she could tell something was wrong in this apartment block. She particularly suspected something was wrong with the girl on the third floor... what's her name, yes Lilith.

Something told her to look out the lobby window's, just in time to see a young women's body smash through the front windscreen of a car parked in front. She dropped her knitting and gasped, "Lord have mercy!" A girl had just ended her life!. She got out of the chair and headed for the pay phone to call an ambulance and the police.

But there was movement inside the vehicle, "She's still alive?" Miss Fletcher gasped. The side door shifted its buckled metal jamming it. However, it was no match for Mary's demonic strength as she effortlessly forced it open. Fletcher watched with great interest as a girl, no, a super model that had just smashed into a car at such force it was destroyed. But this girl?... casually swung her legs out and took the time to put her, shoes! on.

Mary stepped onto the pavement and straightened her slightly messed hair, spotting the old woman staring at her. For some reason she gave Mary shivers down her spine. Mary turned and sprinted away from the scene. She actually enjoyed that, and was seriously considering picking up base jumping for a hobby.

Miss Fletcher gripped her walking frame, a girl killing herself was a shock to her. But a girl instantly recovering from a lethal impact and running away.

Actually, she had seen that quite a few times in her younger days. Shuffling with her walking frame she headed for her apartment. This event was worth the effort to climb the stairs, her instincts were right.

An infestation was near and her prime suspect was Lilith. Miss Fletcher the retired postal worker who had actually never worked a day of her life in a post office.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds