• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her True Self Ch. 04

Her True Self Ch. 04

Epilogue

It had now been a year since she had moved in with him. It was now a year since her entire life had changed; she was a completely different person from that spoiled, comfortable, suburban girl she used to be. She had changed physically, mentally and even psychologically in ways which she only dreamed of. The last year had turned into a ride through her sexual (some would say perverted) fantasies.

In the time that had passed from the first four months that she had lived with him, she had again shown to be too weak to prevent an orgasm without first getting permission and after a few sessions at the tattoo parlor now had a visible reminder of her disobedience. The tattoo was made up of two Ivy vines, which start wrapped around the second and fourth toes of her right foot and go around her whole foot all the way up her ankle and leg, up to her right hip and right side, ending with one strand of the vine curling to the underside of her right breast and the other one at the bottom of her right underarm.

Even without this tattoo there was a very visible dichotomy. By having this large vine on her right side, almost completely covering her right leg, hip and side, there was a very visible difference between her tattooed side and her plain left side. Anyone looking at her could see how she looked before and what she looks like with a tattoo (he often referred to it as her two-face effect). On the one hand there was her "baby face", as he liked to call it, that gave off the radiance of innocence and an image of the girl next door, and on the other there was a girl with this giant visible tattoo and all these piercings, which had only grown in count in the past few months.

************************

The other major change came from the fact that she was now five months pregnant. It was not a shock when she found out, since he had taken her off the pill about half a year after she moved in with him. What was a surprise is that she was pregnant with twins.

Even before she moved in with him she knew that he intended to breed her, it was just that she thought it would be a little later, like a couple of years in, but the final decision like all choices rested with him. As soon as he took her off the pill she knew it would only be a matter of time before she got pregnant, since he always fucked her without a condom and not to mention the fact that as part of the rules she was constantly having sex with him.

The pregnancy actually did improve a couple aspects of her life, for which she was on the one hand grateful for and on another kind of disappointed about. She was disappointed with the fact that he did not consider her strong enough to go through the pregnancy with all of her rules unchanged, but then again she understood that he was doing it for the babies more than for herself.

One of the areas where he had taken it easier on her now was in her diet. He had now stopped feeding her leftovers and the organic byproducts of meals that she prepared and instead let her have full meals, still not as much as others ate, but considerably more then she had eaten before. Although, he did tell her that once she gave birth that he would double up on her food restrictions to ensure she was back to the bare minimum and back to being extremely skinny.

Another of the rules that he had backed off of, was the extreme exercise routine that she was on. She now replaced some of her strenuous exercises with less strenuous ones and had replaced her extremely demanding aerobic workout with stripper dance lessons. He thought it would be really humiliating for her to have to do the strip dance class while being pregnant and have all the other women in the class see her do all the exhibitionist and humiliating moves she was learning with a baby bump and wearing her humiliating workout clothing, which he did not let her change after she became pregnant.

He had also now allowed her to take much smaller enemas in the morning to avoid a premature labor. That in addition to being easier on her when it came to giving her permission to pee had for the first time in months given her some respite from the ever more difficult and restrictive rules that were being imposed on her.

************************

Being pregnant though did not change most of her other rules and instead made her everyday life even more difficult. Now her body especially her feet, which were constantly in extreme heels and tight shoes, were not only in pain but felt like they were being tortured. She was still required to arch her feet and squat with her feet being the only things allowed to touch the ground, and she was still required to be on her tippy toes when barefoot. This increase in her pain and strain had more than made up for the few areas where her rules were now eased for the benefit of the babies.

In addition, her humiliation and degradation had also only increased. She was not allowed to get any maternity clothing or apparel. This meant that she was only allowed to wear the already previously tiny clothing she already owned, and even when she was allowed to buy new clothing they still had to conform to his previous rules, meaning she was only allowed to shop at the pre-teen and tween clothing sections of stores. The only exception for this was her work, where she was allowed to wear a black pair of sweatpants and an XL polo T-Shirt, in order to comply with work regulations.

Whenever she went out now her daisy dukes, cutoff shorts, or miniskirts were always unbuttoned and unzipped at the top to just allow them to be barely pulled up. It was so obscenely difficult to wear them that now if she moved too much the crack of her pussy would show through the unzipped fly of the extremely small daisy dukes he loved her to wear. Her t-shirts, tops, and blouses now even covered less of her body then before, especially with her breasts starting to grow in preparation for lactation, which he told her she would do well past the point when the twins will stop breastfeeding.

************************

Supplementary to her humiliation of having to wear small clothing suited for pre-teen girls, put her brightly colored hair in pigtails, and her natural young looking face, while fully showing her pregnant belly, her tattoos and piercings he also now added a new rule, which required her to constantly be sucking or chewing on something. He wanted her to give off the aura that she had an oral fixation, part of this rule involved her now always wearing a pacifier around her neck. Unless she was using her mouth for something else or was otherwise told to suck something else she was to constantly keep the pacifier in her mouth no matter where she was. He would sometimes make her to chew gum or suck and lick a lollipop, or even more humiliating he would make her suck her thumb, especially when they were in public. Though even when she was sucking or licking something else, she was still required to always have the pacifier hanging from her neck and only take it off when he allowed it, which was very rarely.

The punishment for not having the pacifier or sucking on something was the same as one of her other sex related rules, which automatically required a new piercing in addition to a spanking or a whipping with the exact number of strokes determined by him. She had already a couple of times been caught not having something in her mouth and suffered accordingly, but what this rule really did, other than humiliate her, was prevent her from being able to really talk without permission. This made it one of the most dehumanizing rules she had, since it prevented her from doing one of the few things that separate humans from other animals, verbally communicate.

************************

The other major side effect of being pregnant was that she was now hornier then she had ever been in her life. On the positive side this made meeting her quotas much easier, but the major downside was that she needed to come more than ever before as well, which made preventing herself from having orgasms when she was not allowed a living nightmare, especially with all the rules that made her take herself to the edge.

Though in an ironic twist they had just a few days ago found out that the twins would be girls. He had been so hopeful that at least one of them would be a boy, but looked a little disappointed when the doctor announced that it was a girl, she even had a little giggle about it, which did not make him feel better and would probably mean he would be a little harsher on her for the next couple of days.

************************

While the rules were physically hard and had the singular goal of helping to degrade and humiliate, they made her life more simple and straightforward than it ever was before. All she had to do was follow all the rules and instructions and the time just flew by. There was no self doubt, no uncertainty, no nagging feeling of all the possibilities that she could be missing out on. For the first time in her life since maybe she was just a small girl, there was only certainty and the knowledge that if she followed a certain set of rules and instructions everything would be as it should.

************************

The end (for this story at least).

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her True Self Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 449 milliseconds