• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Anal for Her

Anal for Her

Our first attempt at anal was both painful to her and disappointing to me. We were both drunk and in a moment of passion, I suggested it and she said OK. Unenlightened and unprepared, I just tried to barge on in, even after she cried out in pain I kept going as I thought once I was in her it would be all right. The worst thing that happened was that it scared my girlfriend into thinking anal was something she didn't want to try again. I have to admit I wasn't happy about her decision but I understood her feelings and let it go.

Although I respected her wishes as we made love I kept noticing that when I touched her around her anus I could tell it turned her on. Finally, one time after making love as we nestled together I asked her if it felt good when I toyed with her backside. She told me it felt erotic when I touched her back there and I began to rub her ass cheeks slowly getting closer to her crack. When I put my fingers between her cheeks, she pushed out to allow me access to her anus. I just teased her as I lightly tapped her little rose bud. We were now fully aroused again and made passionate love as we normally did.

The next day I stopped by the drug store and purchased some grape seed massage oil. By the time my girl friend was home, I had candles burning in the bedroom and a bottle of wine opened and breathing. I told her I wanted to try anal again but I wanted to do it right this time. I made sure she understood we would only proceed at a speed she was comfortable with and only if it was painless. I assured her we would take as much time as she needed and that we were in no hurry. She was still apprehensive and only after I promised her that I would not even attempt it that night did she began to relax. She told me she was concerned about her hygiene 'Back there,' as she put it so I suggested we take a shower together to wash our backsides. The shower was fun and after she soaped up and rinsed her anus, I offered to stick my tongue in her for a test. Only after my assurance that it was something I wanted to do did she allow me to tongue her. Her response of my tongue fucking was extremely erotic and as I tongued her she played with her clit until she exploded in orgasm. We turned off the shower, dried each other and went back to the bedroom

I began by giving her bum a thorough massage with the grape seed oil. Each time I slid my hand between her cheeks she would sigh. I next began to play with her sphincter, at first just a rubbing motion as I applied pressure with my finger. I could tell this was turning her on so I introduced my fingertip inside her. Between her heightened awareness and my lubed finger, it slipped in easily to my first knuckle. At first, she froze as she realized I was now inside her so I stopped and with my fingertip still inside her I rubbed her bum and stroked hips with my free hand. I asked if she wanted me to stop but she told me no and that it felt sexy. As I began just to wiggle that first knuckle inside, she began to push back against me, clearly wanting more. As soon as I had my whole finger inside her, I rubbed the walls of her rectum gently. She screamed as she had her first anal orgasm. I was too excited to wait any longer so I turned her over and we had normal vaginal sex. She came once again with me inside her.

The next day I stopped by the sex shop on the way home and bought some anal toys for us to play with. I would suggest at least at first only using toys that are produced for anal play as they usually have a wide base to assure they don't get lost inside the anal passage. She came home excited about taking that next step and was eager to start. After a repeat of our shower scene, I showed her my purchase. I again started with an oiled massage and after I got one finger in her, I tried two. She told me two fingers inside her was a different feeling from just one. As I spread them apart she could feel her rectum opening as I rubbed her inter wall. Next, I introduced one of the smaller toys I purchased and this was the first time we actually tried a fucking motion. As we worked in tandem, her pushing back to my pushing in I could tell she was really turned on by this.

The next toy we tried was a butt plug; this devise has a wide bulge just down from the tip. Once past the sphincter muscles the bulge gave her that full feeling that a cock gives but without a strain to her entrance. We had sex with the plug still inside her and believe me this was wild for both of us. Afterwards with the plug out she said her backside was a little sore but that she had enjoyed the feeling of being so full back there. She said she felt she was ready for the real thing and to be sure, I was too.

The next night was the big night and I found I was the one who was nervous, as she seemed calm and ready. I just didn't want to mess this up as I did the last time we tried it. We decided the way to be we sure we were working at a pace my girl would enjoy would be for me to be on the bottom and for her to lower her bum on to my cock. First, I oiled her rectum and then she did me. Both of us lubed and ready to go, I laid still and she slowly impaled herself on me. This gave her full control over both speed and depth. Once she got comfortable, she began to ride me and soon I was deep inside her with no pain at all.

We now consider back door loving as a special thing and we don't use it regularly. It is not something you should do on the spur of the moment or as a quickie. As my girlfriend is the only person I've ever had anal with, I couldn't say if my method of introducing it to her will work for you. I will say this no matter how you try it, take it slow to start with, and remember if it hurts, you are doing it wrong. One other thing when done right it really feels good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Anal for Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 416 milliseconds