• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Casual Sex Friday

Casual Sex Friday

Hello, my name is Stephanie Works and when I started Pomegranate Computers Inc. in the mid seventies, I was just trying to survive. I had just been fired from, well I won't even mention the company but let's just say now not only did I not have a pot to piss in I didn't even have an egress to throw it out of either. I had dreams of Pomegranate being innovative not like that old stick in the mud company I'd left. Without much money to offer for good people, I had to come up with other incentives.

I wanted a relaxed atmosphere at the workplace so I came up with casual Friday, something unheard of back in those days. It didn't take long to realize that casual Friday was such a success it should be casual workplace and we took all restrictions off and dissolved our dress code. The business world was shocked at the audacity of allowing our employees to dress comfortable. Although this was a great idea and appreciated by my employees, it still was not enough incentive to lure bright people to take a pay cut and leave that evil company to work for us.

It was obvious I would need to come up with something more valuable than casual dress to win this war. The one thing all computer geeks have in common is horniness because duh, they're geeks and nobody wants to have sex with them. If you take that fact and put it with me being horny all the time (I'm a geek too), the logical next step had to be me having sex with my employees. Every Friday morning I would select the most productive employee of the week and then fuck him or her senseless. I made a complex grading system to judge everyone, of course, if you were hot that gave you extra points.

This turned into a win-win situation as everyone pushed the envelope developmental wise so they could sleep with the boss. The next logical step was taking the runner ups and allowing them to watch the winner sleeping with the boss. To be honest I came up with this idea because I like to perform in front of an audience so not only did it make for more winners it heightened the reward for myself.

As for casual sex Friday, it was just evolution as the people who didn't get to sleep with or even watch the boss started having sex together. I fully believe this is what put us over the top innovation wise. It was around then that we came out with the 'Red Seed O S X' operating system, which at the time became our flagship product. We all worked hard at making our system excel at anything that gave the PC maker problems. Our plug and play with yourself campaign showed you didn't need all those plugs and wires behind your set. The smile on that actors face as the commercial showed him opening the Red Seed box, plugging it in and then to start jacking off earned him a Friday sex date with the boss.

I know many are asking how I got that PC motherfucker to allow me to install his business package that monopolizes the business world. I tell you it left a bad taste in my mouth that I needed his piece of shit system in my Red Seed but I sucked it up. I keep telling myself, Stephanie Works you can do this as I got down on my knees in front of my sworn enemy. Yes that is right I gave a BJ to BG and although I'm not proud of it I'm proud that I gave him the best blow-job he ever had. Therefore, yes, I took one for the corporation but it was worth it because when I stood up I noticed he had the 'blue screen of death' on his PC. If you don't know what that is, it means you've never tried to use an operating system from that company during that era.

I have to say that the Seed Pod is what turned us around and believe me, the dear boy who developed that had sexual Friday with the boss for a month. We turned the music business on its ear plus we made porn tapes a powerhouse in their industry as now you could listen to porn hands free. With the Seed Pod I saw the future and soon after we changed our name from Pomegranate Computers Inc. to just Pomegranate Inc. I now felt I had kicked my old competitor right in the balls and could now spend more developing time on other venues. Our state of the art Seed-phone has turned the industry's buzzword commercial from "Can you hear me now?" to "There's an app for that." If you think there is an app for everything now, just wait for our next run. From a pocket vibrator to an add on app called auto suck we will now have all your sexual needs covered. Worries about safe sex will be eliminated with our new app that will scan your partner for worrisome STDs. How about an app that scans that person you just met and lets you know if they are married or not.

I think it all goes back to the idea of casual sex Friday. It was this ideal that motivated our innovative employees into bringing Pomegranate Inc. from the brink of bankruptcy into a profitable leader of the twenty first century.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Casual Sex Friday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds