• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Love Lust and More

Love Lust and More

I felt hand grab my hips and follow me as I was moving, teasing them as I went I would work my way down low then back up still the hands were there. Their body moved closer and I could now feel his cold breath touching my shoulder ever so lightly. Their hand slowly moved down from my hips and linking into my fingers, lifting my arm up the twirled me around so we was now face to face. The smile I had in the salon crept over my face I couldn't hold it back, staring back at me was the most beautiful guy I have ever seen. The first thing I noticed was his deep dark brown eyes almost puppy dog looking, from his eyes I looked all over his face he had a very scruffy look going on but it really suited him. He had bum fluff as I called it but it was really just a stubble growing through. His lips were inviting, temptation was hard to resist. We stood hand in hand staring into each others eyes, My hand moved with his from the roof down towards his chest. Our eyes unlocked and he guided me out of the crowd and towards the bar. People all around us was still dancing away, as I saw the bar come into vision I couldn't help but reach out and grab it, stopping dancing wasn't a good idea I came over all light headed and faint.

Taking my hand once again he leaded me to some sofas just right of the bar, placing my self down I got comfortable in his arms. As he leaned closer into me he gently pulled my hair from in front of my face and placed it behind my left ear, I could feel a cold breath touching my exposed ear. The breaths got deeper and slower, out of know where a soft spoken voice filled my ear drum " are you an angel". The worse chat up line that could have been used and he was going to finish the sentence. I stopped him in mid sentence by placing my index finger on to his soft red lips. "please don't use chat up lines on me just ask me my name" I must have shocked him that I was so open as it took several seconds for him to reply. "what's you name then princess" he was a charmer but names wasn't going to get him anywhere quicker. "I'm Heidi, and what may yours be?" I let my finger drop from his lips back down to my lap. I was teasing him with my lips letting my tongue glide over them. I could feel him getting closer to me, our lips tenderly touched. The kisses got more intense and more intimate, the chemistry was running through me I felt weird inside and out, not even my ex Harley had this effect on me and I was with him for over four years. We disconnected ourselves, but left our eyes locked, the same soft voice spoke once more. "nice to meet you Heidi, my name is Alex". His voice seemed to entrance me I listened to ever word every breath he took, his lips were staring at me calling out to be back on mine.

The rest of the night I spent with Alex mainly on the dance floor but sometimes at the bar taking more absinth shots. I lost Tatty and Lisa at the start of the night but I knew they would be having a good time so I didn't worry about them.

The end of the night was closing in and I wasn't ready to go home.Alex began to walk out of the busy room and to the exist, I was still hooked around him not wanting to let go, I saw the door and unlocked my legs letting them fall back down to the ground. One more intimate kiss was all it took for me to be hand in hand with him as we walked out the exist door. Sitting waiting for us was a red Porsche, the moon shining down on it almost made it look like it was glistering. Alex drove us to hill, half way up I took off my shoes. It was impossible to walk up such a steep hill in what only could be described as hooker shoes. We reached the top and Alex laid out a picnic blanket, we sat looking out at the world above. I wasn't interested in the view well not tonight away Alex had a lot of explaining and there was a bigger thing on my mind. For some reason I got this erg to rip of his clothes and make love to him, and that's exactly what I did. As Alex laid back watching the stars twinkle in the clear sky above I made me move, I kissed him on the cheek several times then made my way to his lips making him look away from the sky. My hands tumbled around with his buttons on his shirt, unbuttoning them one at a time I showed his bear white chest which was in fact very toned up. With my fingers I traced every line and dip in his chest playing close attention to his rippling six pack. I teased him several times with my fingers then get go of his lips so I could use my mouth. Gently I kissed from his neck down finding each spot that made him clench , when I got to his waist I kissed along his waist band and back up to his deprived lips.

Several kissed and more teasing I was ready to go a step further, I felt comfortable doing what it was I was doing and everything seemed perfect timing. Kissing down his body once more I used my teeth and one hand to unbutton his jeans and zip down the zip. I kissed the waist band of his now exposed boxers. I pulled down his tight jeans and threw them to one side. A rush of adrenaline burst through my body. I placed myself on top on Alex and slipped my dress off over my head, Alex placed his hand on my breast started massaging them. I rubbed my body back and forth along his waist, I could feel him getting harder and harder. I leaned forward placing my lips back on his exposed lips, I slipped my self down so I was now laying on top of him, His penis was rock hard and I was getting extremely wet. I moved off and slipped to his side, I reached inside of his boxers and pulled his penis out exposing it to the cold air. I began to use my hand to massage it, he let out a little groan now and again. I felt his hand reach down into my knickers and start massaging my clitoris, I felt my body tense every time he hit the right spot. I stopped what I was doing and took off my knickers giving him better access, he started to rub my clitoris quicker and harder, I felt like I was gong to wet myself but I let him carry on.

I turned myself onto him once more but the other way around so my Virginia was at this head height and my mouth was latched onto his penis. I went and up and down motion making his penis nice and wet. In return he played with my clitoris with his tongue making me orgasm at each stroke. We was in this position for several minutes and not one person was around to disturb us we was in our own little world. After I was dripping wet and Alex had cum in my mouth we got back into the right position, I sat on top of him as his penis penetrated my Virginia, hard and long each movement he made, until he hit the sport that made me want to scream. I bit my bottom lip holding in the screams I would make, "I'm coming" he would say as trusted a little quicker and harder. We both came at the same time panting at the last flick of motion. I feel onto his body as he was still inside of me. I kissed his collar bone as that was in my vision. Alex wrapped his arms around me and held me tight, I could feel his penis now touching the side of my leg as it got soft and fell back to its original space.

We could hear laughter from some distance away and felt it was time to go back to civilization, I got up first placing my knickers back on before Alex grabbed my arm once again and pulled me towards him. Placing kisses on my lips gently and passionately. "we need to go" I would say between each kiss, I didn't really want to go but I also didn't want to get caught. He seemed to the hint and let me dress. " you're beautiful do you know that?" he would whisper in my ear from behind me as I zipped my dress up and sorted out my hair. I began to blush, his deep breath disappeared and I was left with the cold north wind blowing on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I sat back down on the blanket and watched him re-dress. He teased me as he did so, leaving his shirt undone so his six pack would sparkle under the moon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Love Lust and More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds