• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Wendy, My Brother's Wife Ch. 03

Wendy, My Brother's Wife Ch. 03

12

Father Al picked me up at Lovett County Field and asked me how it went.

All that I could think of to reply was, "Better than I had expected, but not as good as I had hoped." He asked me no further questions, for which I was very profoundly grateful.

The next three months went fairly quickly. It had been a mild winter, and the town had a very good crop of snowbirds for the season. The spring showed signs of having equally nice and pleasant weather, and the local businesses seemed to perk up just a little bit. The local software company was now growing by leaps and bounds, and Alice even received a small grant from a private foundation to help keep the local paper afloat for yet another few months.

Once again, I began to fall back into my regular routine of weekly life, but thoughts of Wendy and Victor were still with me constantly.

**********

One day I returned home late one evening to find a small box from Wendy sitting on my doorstep. Inside there was a short letter on top and the contents were twenty VHS home recording tapes labeled #1 to #20. I didn't have a good feeling about this at all and her note confirmed it.

"Dearest Claude,

It would do absolutely no good whatsoever to apologize now for things that happened between us those many years ago. However, I do wish now to apologize specifically for not treating your concerns and worries on that last plane flight with the seriousness that I should have. I was very wrong indeed to belittle your quite valid concerns, but frankly, as we both observed in the end, no warning would have been sufficient enough to have prevented or even delayed what occurred.

You were right, we never should have gone in the first place - that would have at least delayed our fate and given us a little more time together.

While we both seem to clearly understand the reason behind some of the increasing 'extreme actions' I have found myself engaged in these recent years, and while you suggest that this is just 'water under the bridge' to you, I would prefer that you get a closer and hopefully better understanding about the exact nature of the water. I doubt you can.

I have selected these few tapes (less than 1% of your brother's exhaustive library) to provide a few specific examples of the vast sewer your loved one has waded and even willingly swam into. I assure you, these are not even remotely the most extreme items in his vast collection starring me as it featured performer. Watch these please in sequence, as they are more or less chronological, and I'm certain your observant eye can distinguish certain facts that will help you more easily make your future decisions...

There is another note inside Tape #20's case, but do not read it until you have finished with #1 through #19 first, please.

This seems cruel, but like your warning on the plane to me, this is now my warning to you - please treat it with the respect that I should have given yours."

Love, Wendy"

I had been afraid of this and she had hinted something about his video collection after the funeral. Before we could even attempt to pick back up where we had left off, she wanted me to know - really know, just what life with my insane mind-controlling brother had been like, and just what he had forced her to do... and even enjoy.

I had been prepared to 'forgive her' - for everything. Could I still do it after seeing exactly what I had intended to forgive her for doing?

I put in Tape #1, and it was a plain boring amateur film of my brother fucking Wendy, not particularly well in my opinion. His only concern seemed to be exactly how fast he could cum himself. Wendy was young, just as I last remembered her from college. Her actions seemed nearly robotic as she eagerly did everything that Dragos asked of her. No problem - it was just about what I had expected.

Tapes #2 & #3 were a bit more interesting visually to watch as Dragos sought to expand all of Wendy's boundaries and she willingly participated in threesomes with another woman (Dragos's pool friend Annabelle?) and one of Dragos male bully boy friends. Again, about what I had expected.

Tapes #4-10 continued exploring those themes, and more... with Wendy always in a very submissive role being bound, spanked or whipped and used by multiple partners. This was disturbing to watch, but I hadn't seen anything that I hadn't already imagined being done to her while I was by myself in the dead of night alone in bed.

Tapes #11-15 seemed on the surface to be much like the previous set, albeit with more kinks and fetishes included, but I soon noticed a few subtle differences. Wendy seemed to be more or less 'herself' and less 'controlled' in these scenes. Dragos was also almost never an active participant himself and from the sound on the tapes he seemed to be the main cameraman and was constantly looking for better angles to film his wife's debauchery. Wendy's later performances, if anything, resembled a tired porn star or whore that was just going through the motions, and she seemed to be relieved when everything was over at the end of each video. There may have been a few genuine smiles at a few pleasurable erotic moments with her partners (especially with a particular one lady who was in many of the group scenes with Wendy), but there was little 'love' for what she was doing expressed. I began to feel better about seeing the last few tapes.

Tapes #16-19 were mostly from a new venue and not filmed in their bedroom or some hotel room. These seemed to feature heavy group activity in a professional or private sex club of some sort. The camera work was of professional quality and very high detail. There was no mistaking that Wendy now loved nearly every moment of her sexual antics and she was a very willing and enthusiastic partner for nearly every sex act imaginable. Dragos was nearly nowhere to be found in the action and he mostly appeared to play the role of the voyeur while in the club. The few scenes I saw of him he was invariably drunk, very overweight and looking pallid and unhealthy in general. He appeared to have great trouble getting or maintaining an erection, and if he could perform he'd blow his load in just three or four strokes. Undoubtedly he had little or no will left to use his powers to control his wife, or probably anyone for that matter.

I had to stop with this tape as I was so disturbed. Wendy, now apparently mostly or totally free from Dragos' control, seemingly now loved every bit of sexual excess that she could obtain. She delighted in double and triple penetrations and pulling train, where as soon as one partner completed their ejaculation into her she would call for another to take his place. Wendy was also now starting to accumulate a complete collection of erotic body piercings and now displayed a distinctive colorful 'tramp stamp' on her lower back. I didn't think that this new version of 'Wendy' could ever again be satisfied with just a single lover, such as me.

The note taped to the top of the final tape #20 just said, "Watch this tape non-stop, repeatedly, until you either have to throw it away into the trash and burn it, or else you can masturbate to it. Then call me and let me know what your decision is.

Tape #20 was an especially long tape that was nearly three and a half hours long that featured one long orgy with Wendy being multiple penetrated and fucked by over 100 different men and women. She never looked happier, and her only cries were for "More!" There was only one very short scene showing Dragos sitting in a chair next to where she was being gang-banged scowling in obvious displeasure, naturally being drunk and abusive in the process. It was apparent that he was now a pathetic fat fool that was obviously the butt of many of the club's jokes as each member would mount and use his wife in turn, to her ecstatic pleasure.

I sat on my front porch holding this tape in my lap for at least an hour after I viewed it, just inches from the trash can. I saw no way that I could possibly 'forgive' this. She didn't want me anyhow, anymore, I reasoned. Undoubtedly now that she had the family wealth and fortune, she could afford to remain at her Club, with all of her gentleman and lady admirers. She didn't need or really want me.

*********

I had nearly made the decision to throw the tape away when Father Al came along and sat on my front steps with me. I could see what was going to happen next all the way down Highway 59, with its bright lights on.

"I can't do it." I told him. "I just don't see how I can accept it and sleep next to her every night for the rest of our lives."

"I never said you would want to make this decision, that's why I said it was going to be very unpleasant. But still the same, you must forgive her, and at least hear what she has to say in her own defense. If she didn't think that she still wanted you after over fifteen years, she would never have bared herself completely to you, leaving no defenses. She knows she is at your utter mercy now, and has much to answer for. Will you at least give her the same respect and let her complete her confession to you? These tapes are the act of a woman who loves you, but knows she cannot start back in the past where you left her."

"She was right..." I muttered. "There has been too much water under the water. I just can't accept that even after he lost his control over her, she remained with him and did as he ordered her to do!"

"You must accept this, and see instead if an entirely new relationship can be built from where you both stand today as adults, and not kids still in college. You can make the honest and right decision now, or you can look back instead to all the events of your terrible past and make new, equally bad mistakes that will haunt you then forever. The choice is yours."

With that the good Father left me. As always, he was right, and I knew what I had to do.

Tape #20 stayed on auto-play for the next six weeks and was my constant companion until one fine summers day I could actually see past the technical acts of penetration and see the sheer happiness in her face, and as more and more men climaxed inside of her orifices I unwillingly found myself wishing that I was there as a participant and it was my semen that she was so lovingly swallowing while begging for more. I had my masturbatory orgasm at long last, but I still waited another week to give Wendy a call at her parent's home near St. Louis.

"Wendy, I still love you, when can I see you so we can talk?"

"Silly, I've been packed for weeks waiting for your call, I will be there to see you the day after tomorrow!" She said - and she was.

***********

The next Tuesday evening, Wendy showed up at the newspaper office while we were trying to put what would probably be our final edition to bed. The printer shop across the Towne Centre finally had a terminal breakdown to their photo-engraving machine (also very obsolete), thus we could no longer print pictures or even add new advertisements easily. Alice seemed ready to throw in the towel.

Wendy's arrival changed all of that. She had seen a photo that a private investigator had taken of the inside of our newspaper office but still couldn't believe that we were still making this antique run. No matter.

"The new computers and printers are supposed to be here by this weekend!" She cheerful announced to all after we had embraced and introductions had been made. The Lovett Starry-Beacon was finally going hi-tech and was getting a complete suite of commercial desktop publishing tools and hardware. It was going to cost a fortune though, but as it was all Wendy's money, I didn't care to complain, and it was probably the first good use any of my family fortune had ever been put to. Alice sold the newspaper to Wendy for a token payment of one dollar, but she still stayed with us as our editor-in-chief.

Wendy didn't think much of my old two-room shack, and pointedly mentioned that a growing boy and a 'still fairly young bride very much within her childbearing years' were both going to need some growing room. She had an eye on a suitable house in a nice row of large old semi-Victorian houses just south of Towne Centre, and she wasted little time and was a very motivated buyer indeed. We made Victor a comfortable bed on my tired worn out sofa and promised him something better 'soon'. Before we knew it and without any other preamble, Wendy and I found ourselves in bed together.

Our lovemaking that first night was very gentle and slow, almost like both of us were examining the boundaries of each other, like a gentle test lap of a racecar the day before the big race. It was comfortable, like we were still sleeping with each other years ago back in the dorm at college, and more importantly when I was with her and holding her, I didn't feel the ghosts of the hundreds (or thousands) of men and women who had held her since I last had.

"So," I joked with her while we were snuggled up together, "are you ready for me to make an honest 'one-man' woman out of you yet?"

She wanted that very much, but knew that her past had some very large shadows and she admitted that she had 'certain fondnesses' and sexual desires now that would be very difficult to satisfy within the bounds of a strictly monogamous relationship. She admitted it would be hard, but she would devote all of her effort to making our relationship work, and we would just take things slowly one day at a time, for as long as it took.

I did have one other really burning question to ask. "If Dragos kept gradually losing his power, from drinking, mental weakness or whatever, why did you stay with him as long as you did, especially once you got some sort of control back over your life? That was the hardest thing for me to forgive, that you didn't run away the very first moment that you could!"

"It wasn't quite as simple as that for several reasons." She replied thinking deeply. "First, his control was always very iffy, but if he could concentrate, he could lay down some firm short time instructions that I had no choice but to obey and follow. Especially in those early two years before we were married. I think I had become his absolutely favorite plaything, and just my being around him gave him pleasure at the way he had stolen me from you, and then framed you into a life in prison. When that thrill wore off after the wedding, I began to have more 'independence' but what could I really do? You were now in jail for life, where could I run? Home? He'd find me there too, and maybe cause dreadful things to happen to my parents, or other people I loved. I couldn't take the chance."

"There must have been something that you could have done?" I insisted.

"Murdering him? I certainly considered it, but I think I had been programmed by him not to be able to. I couldn't even hold a knife in my hand and think thoughts of killing him, without my hand going limp and I'd drop the knife every time. Then there was your father. Believe it or not, after your mother died, he and I became quite close (but not in that way!). We would talk together many late evenings if we knew Dragos was safely out of the house. He had made a great many mistakes in his life and he admitted most of them before he died. He was too concerned with money, influence and power and he allowed himself to be seduced by your Aunt's vision of your brother becoming even greater and achieving far higher political office. It would be start of another great American political dynasty, just like the Kennedy's, they had believed, but something never did seem quite right. Even Aunt herself realized not long after our wedding that she had made a tragic miscalculation and that Dragos was not the 'Chosen One', or whatever she had expecting. Father wrote you a very long letter just before he died, but Dragos found it and burned it. He wanted just a little of your forgiveness and he hoped that you and I would be together sometime in the future. With me gone from the house, there would have been no one who could protect your father. Without my presence, I'm certain he would have died a few years earlier than he did, and perhaps not of natural causes. Once you got out from prison and 'disappeared', he knew that something would soon happen, and Dragos days would be numbered."

"So, if Dragos was a mess, and mostly now impotent, who was the father of your child?"

"Yes, your brother was the father. I know exactly the weekend he was conceived, as I was tied up unable to move all weekend or take my birth control pills, while he repeatedly drunkenly raped me. Also Dragos later had a DNA test done on him, to make certain that Victor was his heir. With the birth of my son, I had another potential victim that had to be protected. Fortunately, once Victor was proven to be his, he did dote upon him. This also made it harder to grab him and run, as now he had even further reasons to want to recover me."

I had to admit that this explaination made a great deal of sense. A mother's first responsibility is to protect her child, and there at my old family home, with her hated husband becoming ever more enfeebled, there was little reason to rock the boat, so to speak, and awaken a sleeping but vicious beast.

"Then you got your sudden release from prison," she added, "with all of your charges dropped and your name cleared. This caught Dragos completely by surprise and it drove him nearly insane while he tried to find you and 'finish you off for good'. He was convinced you would soon appear and gun him down, and no matter how much money he spent he could never find a trace of you - even after he had your ex-cellmate tortured and killed, while trying to find a clue as to where you had gone. This successful escape made him even more paranoid and unstable. He drank all of the time after that and sometimes did other drugs to alter his moods. His mental control was now 'iffy' and light at best, but he was still a large, angry, and unstable man with all of the normal tools of violence that could be used to keep a woman and a small baby in line."

Dragos was certainly not beyond using pure single physical violence. Like many other battered women, she felt it was safer to remain in the abusive relationship. If she had run, he really would have very likely killed her, or done something nearly equally terrible in response. In this instance, her waiting paid off.

"In the end, I accepted your father's advice and to wait and see." She continued. "You could appear, or our own investigators could find you... and we did a lot searching that Dragos never knew about. I was fairly certain you were somewhere in Texas and would somehow be working for a newspaper, but probably a very small rural one - well out of sight and mind. In the end, we had agents gather up nearly seven hundred small regional papers and we began a very slow process of elimination. In the end, I identified a blurry photo of you taken through the newspaper window only about a month before Dragos death and before I could establish a plan.

"Finally, for my final excuse to you, there was the not insignificant matter of my membership at an elite international sex club for millionaires that I will just call "The Club." It has other names, and different branches everywhere where there is money and power, but all you need to know about it is that I spent a good deal of time there, and in time grew to love and prefer the place to my own home.

Dragos obtained our memberships, and it cost him a lot of money, but he hoped to obtain backing for another run at your father's old congressional seat or to obtain an Ambassadorship, particularly to Romania. I was just another 'means of payment'; with the tattoo above my ass, I was marked as being a slut, and common property of the club, and used, often and repeatedly, by all of its members and special guests. Dragos, never achieved a single one of his political goals - everyone hated him far too much. The Club did however enjoy fucking me, so they strung him along, dangling little carrots before him that would never materialize. After a few years, Dragos came to hate The Club, as he finally saw they had essentially cuckolded him, but he was now powerless to stop anything."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Wendy, My Brother's Wife Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds