• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • In Over His Head

In Over His Head

Oh god, she was so beautiful and she was always so nice to me. Larger than life in every way from her big blond hair, those large blue eyes that twinkled when she smiled at me and then to her big lips constantly painted a dark red. To me her body was a wet dream, huge boobs and a big ass, supported by her large thighs. I would lie in my bed and fantasize about my head between those big thighs holding me tight against her pussy.

Her name was Leah and she lived in the apartment next to mine. I think we became friends after she realized that I would do anything in the world for her just to see that smile. I mean I knew I didn't have a chance with her and I knew she had a least one boyfriend because I could hear her having loud sex night after night. Doing errands for her was like a privilege for me and the more I said I would do the more she asked of me. Grocery shopping, dry cleaning it didn't matter I was glad to do it. I even bought a cat to keep at my place because she wanted one but her boyfriend was allergic to them.

She talked to me freely about intimate details of her life, periods, sexual desires, or problems without any embarrassment. She even showed me her pussy as she asked me about a pimple and wanted to know if I thought it was a STD. She told me her about her lust of black cocks as though we were discussing socks or shoes. She laughed as she said,

"You white boys don't have enough junk in your trunk to satisfy this big mama."

The day my life changed was the day she had me help give her a home pregnancy test. When it came up positive, she didn't know what to do and I told her to talk to her boyfriend and see what he had to say about it. He told her he wanted her to keep the baby but that he would have nothing to do with it. Sitting on my couch with the tears running down her face, she was breaking my heart. I got down on my knees and asked her to marry me. I said I just wanted her to be happy and we could raise the baby together. When she said she couldn't give up her boyfriend I even said OK to her keeping him. Leah said she had to ask her boyfriends permission first and then she would get back to me. Long story short the boyfriend said as long as he could have Leah when he wanted he didn't care if she married me or not.

Our honeymoon was magical as we made love night and day, I was the happiest I had ever been. That all changed, almost as soon as we got back home. Leah and I made love before I went to work and I guess her boyfriend came over and then refused to make it with her because she was still messy from me. She gave him a blow-job but she was upset because she didn't get to have his cock inside her. From then on, our sex life consisted of me orally satisfying her and her giving me a hand job. I was so jealous of the ability of this black man to satisfy my wife by just fucking her. He never cared about her orgasm just his own and yet she always got hers as she pleased him. He would come over unannounced and she would jump into his arms so happy to see him. As for me, I would meekly go into our spare bedroom to wait until he left. One time I went into check on her only to see her still lying on the bed with her back against the headboard. Completely sated she had a far off look on her face while her fingers played with his cum as it seeped out of her pussy. She just looked so god damn sexy, I couldn't help myself and I crawled between those massive thighs and put my lips to her cunt. She stroked my hair as she called me her sweet baby and said that she loved me for being so understanding.

I was surprised at how aroused I was becoming as I cleaned another man's sperm from my wife's pussy. She asked me if I liked the taste of her black lover's cum and when I nodded my head yes, she climaxed. From then on, it became her treat to feed me her lovers cum after he was finished with her. It felt so degrading to me and yet it turned me on and I always looked forward to my reward.

As she grew larger with child, the boyfriend soon tired of her and left for good. At first, I was happy with this but as Leah grew more despondent and moody even I began to miss the boyfriend. I had to admit to myself that I messed the humiliation of cleaning his spluge from Lean's cunt. The last few weeks of her pregnancy went really bad for Leah and there was nothing I could do to ease her discomfort. One day, behind her back I looked up the boyfriend's phone number and gave him a call. I told him Leah needed to see him and begged him just to stop by and see what he could do to help her. To my surprise, he agreed but said he wouldn't fuck a fat cow but he might let her give him a BJ. Leah was so glad to see him she didn't care that he wouldn't fuck her she was happy just to be able to suck his cock.

The baby is due any day now and Leah can't wait. All she talks about is how fast she is going to get skinny so the boyfriend will fuck her again. As for me, I already know raising this little boy will be my responsibility and even though I know, she is naming him after the boyfriend I will take care of him. I also know I will have to live with the fact that there will be no way this half black baby will be mistakenly taken as mine. I don't care about any of this and as long as Leah is happy, I will hold my head high.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • In Over His Head

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds