• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 19

Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 19

(This story is fictional and if you don't like non consent stories it probably isn't for you. Let me know what you think, I like hearing about your ideas. I appreciate the comments and the feed back This is where we are and I have plans for other stories in the future, and we might see Kerina again one day)

Chapter 35 -- Second to last

Kerina sat there on the Sunday morning, wrapped in her sheets, still in bed. She was turning the letter over and over in her hands. Her eyes were red and puffy and fresh tear trails could be seen down her cheeks. Kerina was a mess. She had lost her scholarship, her marks, her job, her boyfriend, her friends; her dorm mate's respect...everything!

She sat there trying to think of a way out of it but she couldn't. She was tired and stunned.

Kerina looked at the clock - 4pm. She had slept in and just couldn't make herself get up. Lisa had left early this morning, only saying that she was going away and would be back on Wednesday. Kerina just sat there holding the letter and staring out the window at the college. She had always wanted to come here and now her life here was a nightmare.

The sun set and Kerina got up, not any happier, but she pulled on a nighty and sat on the lounge watching the TV. The normal Sunday evening programs played across the screen. She felt her IQ being sucked out of her.

As the evening wore on Kerina realised there was only one thing that could help her. She could not think of another course of action that would help her. She would have to go back to Elle and apologise. There was no other way that she could see. Strangely this calmed her a bit. At least she didn't have to worry about what to do next. She fell asleep on the lounge in just her bathrobe.

Monday morning Kerina awoke feeling a bit sore from sleeping on the lounge. She walked bleary eyed to the bathroom and showered, despite being a lone she closed the door. She stood in there for a while enjoying the hot water. After some time Kerina got out of her shower again and dried off. She took her time getting ready, including trimming her pussy as it had been getting a bit bushy.

Eventually, Kerina came out and got dressed. She selected some clothes; still with no panties (she had taken a pair of Lisa's for the party and she didn't want to do that again). A pair of loose pants, a baggy t-shirt and a hoodie. She pulled on a pair of runners and socks. She sat down to eat a piece of bread and watch TV. There was no way she was going to class today. She would go straight to Elle's office at lunch time.

*****

Elle's life had taken an unexpected turn. She had been walking across the street from her little place on Sunday afternoon and she had dropped a book on the crossing. She had stooped to grab it, when another hand swooped down and grabbed it instead. An athletic but lithe looking guy with long brown hair in a short pony tail and a stylish goatee had picked it up and offered it to her charmingly.

Elle had been enchanted. They had chatted; they had stopped to have coffee and chatted more. She found him witty and charming. They had gone for a walk and then had to part ways, but not before they exchanged numbers.

On Monday morning he had phoned. He wanted to see her for lunch, he couldn't stop thinking about her he said; Elle told him she had the same feelings. Elle rang Maria and told her she wouldn't be in today and to cancel her appointments. Maria reminded Elle of her special appointment with Kerina and Elle said just let the guys sort it out.

With dreams of romance and a renewed connection with a man, Elle left on Monday morning for a joyous day with him, having coffees, taking long walks and chatting, sharing their lives. Elle was happy again.

*****

Kerina walked to Elle's office. "Hi Maria...I am here to see Elle," Kerina said trying to be happy.

"Well ok, just go in...It will be ok" Maria said a little uncertainly.

Kerina is already nervous so she walks in and closes the door behind her. She sees the boys, turning to the desk she is surprised to see Elle's chair empty however.

"Um, where is Elle?" Kerina asked looking around the room nervously.

One of the boys, Kerina didn't know his name, said, "She isn't coming in today Kerina. She has left us in charge."

Kerina looked around the room worried; all the boys are wearing shit-eating grins.

"Uh well maybe I should come back later..."

"Stop!" Kerina stopped looking scared.

"It's ok Kerina; Elle wants us to look after you today. We have got some ideas of things for you to do."

Kerina went pale, looking around, wanting to step towards the door, but scared of these guys too. Hanging her head eventually, Kerina turns back to them, and mustering her courage, she walks back to the middle of the room.

"Fine, what do you want me to do?" She asks standing there at the mercy of these guys.

They start talking to each other, a few of the ideas she heard before are being suggested, but it becomes clear the first one who spoke is taking charge. He stands and faces Kerina, enjoying the look on her face as he stands really close.

"Ok slut," he says savoring the word and the look in her face as he says it. I am deciding here. I have heard all the ideas. Now while I think I want the hoody off Kerina, you are overdressed."

She shivered as she shrugged the hoody off and left it on the desk. He reached for her t-shirt and pulled up the front exposing her bare breasts to everyone there.

"Good girl, you are wearing the right clothes," he said to the unresisting teenager. Turning he let the t-shirt fall back into place.

"Ok, lets go, follow us Kerina," as he walked over and turned the door handle. Kerina was swept up in the group of boys, walking out.

"We are all going for a walk, Maria," the lead boy said as he walked through the reception area. Maria looked up briefly but the looked back to her work disinterestedly. Kerina felt terrified of what these guys would do and that she was helpless to stop it.

As they walked down the hall, towards and through the main gate and out onto the street, the lead boy kept talking, kept taunting her, "You know films of you getting your pants pulled down are on the internet, its so funny. And there is a film going around of you getting fucked on the counter of a shop. What a slut Kerina. Soon everyone will know your face babe," he said grinning as Kerina's face burned red.

Arriving at a tattoo parlor, they all walked in, and Kerina was left to stand awkwardly by a wall while they talked to the owner.

"Get over here," she was called as they finished their negotiations. Kerina walked to a chair where they indicated, but didn't sit.

'Pull your jeans off," she was told and blushing there in the parlor, with a big window opening on to the street, Kerina pulled her jeans down and stepped out of them. She was directed to sit over the chair, so her ass was accessible, also leaving her like she wanted to be done doggy style.

They were there for a while, and eternity it seemed like to kerina as they worked on her skin above her ass. Eventually they sat her up. She was allowed to look in the mirror and above her young firm ass was the word in nice cursive script,

"SLUT"

Kerina paled in horror. The put a band aid over it and told her to come back for a check up.

Laughing the guys lead her out.

"One more visit the guy said. I liked one more idea we came up with so I want to share that with you Kerina."

Kerina felt sick as they approached the brothel and suddenly she knew what he had in store for her.

Chapter 36 -- Kerina final move.

That night was a blur for Kerina. She was shown in to the brothel. The guys spoke to a Regal looking woman with hard eyes. She had got a couple of scantily clad women to take Kerina off, they had stripped her and bathed her and then left her in a room naked. She had been visited by different men. Fat, skinny, smelly, young and old. Kerina had been forced to accede to their whims. She had to do what they wanted, even when a fat guy wanted to do her in the ass doggy style and she had refused, eventually she had relented when he slapped her across the face again and again until she had got up on all fours over the bed and let him have his way, her tits jiggling as he rammed her hard.

The night was a night mare and the other girls there treated her horribly. She was new and she was young, they had no time for her.

Eventually the chance for her final move came because of this. She had needed to go to the bathroom to clean, and not knowing the way a mean thin Asian woman had taken her. At last after a few winds and twists, with Kerina still naked, she had gestured to a door. Kerina stepped through eager to get clean. She looked around shocked. Realising that she was in an alleyway, Kerina panicked and turned only to see the lady's grinning face as the door closed in her face. She was locked out and naked.

Kerina thought of all the humiliation she was going to have to face. When people learned she was making her money as a whore; when her friends find out, when the photos and the videos got around. The struggle she was going to have to endure to catch up on her study and the frowning face of Lisa when she returned naked to her dorm room again.

In a single moment of insanity and inspiration, Kerina turned and ran. She ran from the people from the places, from horrible people that just wanted to keep humiliating me,

Kerina ran. And she never came back.

Never.

Although that's not to say her past never caught up with her again.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds