• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Patty Screws Up

Patty Screws Up

12

It started with an innocent request: "Feel up to going to a party with me and having a drink or two?"

It wasn't the first time that Janis had asked me that, but I'd usually said no in the past. Janis wasn't looking to hustle me, she just wanted company at another affair that she really didn't want to go to anyway. Janis, my boss, was a political animal and as such she always felt the need to put in an appearance at parties and events that our customers and suppliers put on.

Janis was a stone fox and Janis alone at one of those affairs was a green light for every guy there to take a shot at her. She was very capable of handling herself, but as I said, she was a politically minded person and she always worried about upsetting someone who might have been important to our company. You know what I mean; she puts down some obnoxious asshole and it turns out that he is the favorite son of a good customer. The son tells daddy, "That bitch was mean to me" and you can see where it might go from there.

The solution to that problem, as far as Janis was concerned, was to not go to those kinds of events alone. I'd gone to a dozen or so with her and she had stayed long enough to see and be seen and then we would leave and she would go her way and I would go mine.

Then I met Patty, fell in love with her, convinced her that life without me would be barren and bleak and we got married. That put an end to my attending parties with Janis.

That night I said yes not realizing that by doing so I was going to radically change my life.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The day started out like a hundred others had. Patty and I woke up, made leisurely love, took showers, dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast we both got ready to leave for work. Patty walked with me to the front door, I put my suitcase down and she gave me a hug and a passionate kiss and told me to keep my thoughts on her while I was gone.

I have a very good job and I make very good money, but one of the unfortunate aspects of my job is that I occasionally have to travel and I was leaving on a two-day business trip. Patty kissed me again and then said:

"Don't forget that I might not be home tonight when you call."

I must have gotten a confused look on my face because she said:

"You did forget, didn't you? I told you I was having dinner with my mother and sister tonight, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I guess I did forget."

"I'll probably be home by ten-thirty or eleven, but I can't promise. You know my mother when she gets to talking."

One more kiss and I left.

My flight wasn't until two that afternoon so I spent the morning working at the office and at eleven-thirty I headed for the airport. I was sitting in the boarding area when the announcement was made that there would be a slight delay because of a mechanical problem. To shorten the story some, four delay announcements later it was announced that the flight was cancelled. I called Chicago and told them that I wouldn't be there until the next day and I left the airport.

I had to go right by the office on my way home so I stopped in to check on some paperwork. Janis was still there and she asked me if I would go to a cocktail party with her. Knowing that Patty would be having dinner with her mother and sister and not feeling up to going home to an empty house I said I would. Knowing Janis, I knew she wouldn't stay at the party very long and I would be home by ten. I might beat Patty home or I might not, but either way it would be a surprise to her.

+++++++++++++++++

The party was a cocktail party put on by one of our customers in conjunction with a trade show that was being held at the downtown Hilton. It was being held in one of the hotel's convention rooms and there must have been a hundred people there. I was off to one side of the room standing with Janis as she talked to someone she knew. I was staring at the other side of the room when Janis dug an elbow in my side.

"Earth to Rob, come in please."

That got my attention and I turned to look at her and saw that the person she had been talking to had moved away.

"What are you staring at?" she asked.

"My day and my life turning to shit."

"What?"

"You have never met Patty, have you?"

"No. Every time she's been to the office I have been gone somewhere."

"Well tonight you are going to get to meet her. Look over at the bar. See the redhead hanging on the arm of the guy in the gray sharkskin suit?"

"Yes."

"That is Patty, but the guy in the suit is not the mother and sister she was supposed to be having dinner with."

"Oh shit Rob, promise me you won't kill him."

I looked at Janis confused and she said, "You don't know who he is?"

I shook my head no.

"That's Randy Trumbull, the son of Jason Trumbull, as in Trumbull Industries? One of our biggest customers?"

"And that is supposed to mean he gets a free pass for being with my wife?"

"Oh come on Rob, I'm sure there is some reasonable explanation for it."

The words were no sooner out of her mouth than Randy bent his head and Patty turned hers up and they kissed. A long, lingering kiss and as he kissed her his hand dropped to her ass and stayed there.

"What are you going to do?"

"Depends on how bad you don't want me to kill the both of them here in public."

"What do you mean?"

"If you want me to keep this civilized here is what I want you to do."

++++++++++++++++

"Randy," Janis said as we walked up to them, "How nice to see you."

"Hello Janis, you are looking as lovely as ever."

"Well thank you sir. Who is your lovely partner?"

"This is my girlfriend Patty."

"Oh you devil you. A married woman for a girlfriend. How deliciously wicked of you."

"Oh, you mean the rings. Actually Patty is going through a divorce and she says she won't take them off until the divorce is final."

He turned to Patty and said, "Isn't that right honey?"

It was only then that he saw her standing there like a stone statue and with a face that was pale and ashen. "Is something wrong sweetie?" he asked.

"I think she is just a little surprised and she isn't the only one" Janis said. She turned to me and said, "You didn't tell me anything about a divorce Rob."

"I'm just as surprised as you are Janis. I sure didn't know about it when I left the house this morning to catch my flight. It is just amazing the things you can learn when your flight gets cancelled."

Randy turned to us with a confused look on his face and Janis said:

"Oh heavens, where are my manners. Randy, this is Rob Thomas, Rob meet Randy Trumbull."

I stuck out my hand to shake and Randy took it as Janis said, "Rob is Patty's husband, or was I guess I should say seeing as how he is getting divorced."

"Nice meeting you Randy. Be careful she doesn't stick it to you like she stuck it to me. Come on Janis, we still have some people to see and then I need to get a hotel room for the night."

"Bye Randy, we'll talk later," Janis said and we turned and walked away from them.

As soon as we were away from them Janis said, "I'm ready to leave now if you are."

"Actually I'm in no hurry to leave. I'd like to stick around and ruin their evening."

"You promised me Rob."

"All I'm going to do is be here. My being here should make them uncomfortable as hell. I want to stay until they leave. You go do your thing Janis, I'll just hang around, nurse a drink and keep watching them to see how nervous I can make them."

+++++++++++++++++

I was at the bar getting a fresh drink when Randy came up and stood next to me. He gave me a nervous look and then said:

"This is a little awkward for me. I don't know how to handle a situation like this."

"Well, if it helps any it is new to me too."

"All I can say is that I didn't know she was married. I mean I knew she was still married, but I believed her when she told me she was going through a divorce and that it wasn't final yet. You weren't kidding me, were you? You really aren't getting a divorce?"

"The first I heard of it was from you. When I left the house this morning I got a passionate kiss and a "Hurry home lover." If my flight hadn't been cancelled I wouldn't have been here tonight and I would have never known. Where is she?"

"She went to the ladies room."

"How long has the affair been going on?"

"Almost three months now, but I wouldn't call it an affair."

"Why not?"

"All we have done is dated and we've had some pretty intense make out sessions, but she has refused to let me make love to her. It's like the deal with the rings. Just as she said she wouldn't take the rings off until the divorce was final she wouldn't have sex until then either."

"But you tried right?"

"Oh boy did I ever."

"What has she been telling you about when the divorce would be final?"

"She didn't know when it was going to happen. She said you were fighting it and constantly throwing up road blocks."

"I guess you had better get back to her. She's bound to be out of the john and looking for you by now."

"You aren't taking her home with you?"

"Nope."

"What are you going to do?"

"Get a room for the night, leave on my trip in the morning and see a lawyer when I get back home from it. Stick around, I'm not throwing up roadblocks any more and I think in this state a divorce can become final in as little as sixty days. Take care" I said and then I walked away to find Janis.

++++++++++++++++++++

"I saw you talking to Randy," she said as I walked up to her. "It didn't look like angry words were spoken."

"There weren't. Basically he was apologetic. He didn't know she was lying to him."

"What are you going to do?"

"Turn her pretend divorce into a real one."

"Not going to sit down and talk with her first?"

"No need. According to Randy they have been keeping company for three months now. That's all I need to know."

"You about ready to go?"

"Yeah. I just need to hit the john first."

I headed for the men's room, took my whiz and when I came out I found Patty waiting for me. She looked like she wanted to rush to me and throw her arms around me, but the look on my face must have given her pause and then I said harshly:

"What do you want?"

"You said you were going to get a hotel room. Why aren't you coming home?"

"What? And ruin it for you and your lover? Isn't that where you fuck him? In my house and on my bed?"

"It isn't like that. I need to explain Rob, it isn't what you think honey, honest it isn't."

"How the hell can it not be what I think? You tell me you are spending the evening with your mother and sister and I catch you out with another man. I see you kiss him and then he tells me that you are his girlfriend and it isn't what I think? Get serious Patty! Just get the fuck away from me. Go find your boyfriend. You are starting to make me feel guilty for ruining your date."

"Please Rob, let me explain" she was saying as I walked away from her. I found Janis waiting for me by the door and we left.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I sat staring out the window as Janis drove and it was a minute or so before I noticed.

"Hey boss, you are going the wrong way. The office is the other way."

"We aren't going to the office."

"But that's where my car is. I have to pick it up and go find me a hotel room."

"You aren't going to be staying in a hotel room. I'm taking you to my place."

"I don't think that is such a good idea Janis."

"I think it is an excellent idea. I want you where I can keep an eye on you. If you go to a hotel room you will sit there and stew about your wife and God only knows what you might do. I need you on that plane tomorrow so you can straighten out the McDougal account, not sitting in a jail somewhere charged with spousal abuse or assault and battery."

"I wouldn't do anything like that."

"I'll still feel better if you are with me."

Why fight it. I wasn't going to get any sleep anyway. Janis had a two-bedroom condo and she put me in the guest bedroom and said goodnight. I climbed into bed, tossed and turned for a while and then, just as I knew I would, ended up lying on my back and staring up at the ceiling wondering what had gone wrong between Patty and me. To be honest with myself I guess that deep down I knew that this day would eventually come. I had hoped and prayed that it wouldn't, but I knew that it would. Patty was just too wild, too much of a free spirit. I guess the big surprise should have been that she had kept it suppressed as long as she had.

I remembered the night I met Patty. It was at a birthday party being held for my cousin Lou. I knew who Patty was, I'd seen her around campus a lot and I'd heard all the stories and rumors about her. That she had pulled trains at the Kappa Phi house and that on a dare she had dated and fucked every member of the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity, but they were just rumors and I didn't believe any of them. You only had to look at her to know they were bullshit. No one that sweet, young and innocent looking could possibly have done what she was supposed to have done.

I was at the party with my girlfriend Stella and I just happened to be looking at the front door when Patty and her date came in. There was something about her that drew my attention that night and from the time she got there I couldn't take my eyes off of her. It was maybe an hour into the party when it happened. I was looking at her across the room and she looked my way and our eyes met. Neither of us looked away something passed between us and after several seconds she left the people she was talking to and walked my way. She walked right up to me and said:

"Did you feel it too?"

"Yes I did."

"Then let's get out of here."

"What about your date?"

"Fuck him."

"I can't just leave. My girlfriend is here with me."

"To hell with her too. She was history when our eyes met. Come on, let's go."

She took my hand in hers and led me away. Once outside she asked me where I lived and when I told her she said:

"My place is closer."

As we got in my car she slid over next to me, her hand went to my zipper and she said:

"I have never believed in that 'love at first sight' bullshit, but what just happened is what it must be like. That or lust."

We hadn't gone three blocks before her head bent toward my lap and my cock was in her mouth. All of my pre-conceived notions about Patty really being sweet, young and innocent disappeared in about five seconds. No one who could suck a cock the way she sucked mine could be inexperienced.

She took it in her hands and rubbed the shaft with her fingers, her nails lightly dragging along the underside. She ran her tongue up and down on it several times before licking the head and then taking it in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down taking a little more of me in on each down stroke until I felt the head of my dick hit the back of her throat. Her tongue slithered around on my cock. I kept one hand on the wheel and the other went to the back of her head and held it as I arched up off the seat to face fuck her. I moaned that I was going to cum and she clamped her lips tight around me and held me while I erupted. I felt her throat flutter as she swallowed every drop and then when no more spurts came she took her mouth off me, looked up at me and winked.

"I like to get the first one out of the way baby, it makes the second one last a lot longer."

When we got to her apartment she led me straight into the bedroom and stripped off her sexy little black dress and kicked it to the side. She wasn't wearing a bra and she slid her skimpy thong off as I dropped my trousers to the floor. My cock throbbed as I saw her standing there in high heels and thigh highs and she moaned:

"Hurry baby, hurry, I need it, I need it bad" as she climbed onto the bed.

I followed her and pushed her legs apart and moved between them and then put them on my shoulders. She reached for my cock and pulled it to her pussy lips and I pushed it in slowly. She hissed out a "Yessss" as I sank into her inch by inch and when my balls hit her pubic bone I started slowly fucking her. She pushed up at me to meet my downward strokes. Her nails were digging into my back as she tried to pull me deeper into her. I went harder and faster as she moaned and begged me to make her cum. I reached under her and gripped the cheeks of her ass and pulled her tight to me and then slammed into her as hard as I could and she cried out:

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh yessssss" as she had her orgasm and my whole body shook as the cum burst out of the head of my cock and flooded her insides. I pulled out and fell to the bed beside her and almost as quickly sat back up.

"Oh sweet fucking Jesus. I'm sorry, oh god I'm sorry."

"About what lover?"

"I didn't pull out. I didn't have a condom on and I didn't pull out."

She laughed and said, "Don't sweat it lover, I'm on the pill and I have my diaphragm in." Just one more thing that told me that she was not the sweet innocent I had talked myself into believing she was.

We made love twice more that night and once more the next morning before I had to run for class. Before I left we made arrangements to meet again that night and after that every spare minute I had was spent with her.

++++++++++++++++++

It was wild. Patty was a thrill seeker. She loved taking chances. It didn't matter where we went or what we were doing Patty turned it into a sexual adventure. On the back seat of her car in a Wal-Mart parking lot in broad daylight. Giving me a hand job as we sat side by side in a booth in one of the best restaurants in town. Blow jobs while driving down the street. Bent forward over a sink taking me from behind in a popular country western bar. Those and a hundred others like them were common fare for Patty. It was the most exhilarating time of my life and it was also the most dangerous. If the cops had caught us just once I would have been ruined career wise. So there I was, scared to death half the time and the other half I was on a high that was not to be believed.

Then there was a little bump in the road. There was a death in my family and I had to go home for two weeks. When I came back I heard rumors that while I was gone Patty had pulled a couple of trains at the Sigma Phi Epsilon house. I had been exposed to Patty's wildness and it was something that I wouldn't have put past her, but I never could find out for sure if the rumors had any substance although some of the Sigma Phi's that I knew did seem to be avoiding me.

Graduation was fast approaching and one night Patty asked me when I was going to get around to marrying her. When I didn't immediately fall to my knees and propose she got all quiet and then said:

"What's wrong Rob? Why are you looking at me that way?"

"I guess I never thought about it."

"Why not?"

I was silent for a bit and she asked again, "Why not Rob?"

"I guess I just never thought of you as the marrying kind."

"Why would you say that?"

"You're too wild; too unpredictable, I just can't see you settling down to become a wife and a mother."

"My wildness hasn't seemed to bother you up till now."

"Oh it bothers me Patty, it bothers me a lot, but I've gone along with it because I never thought it would last. Marriage is forever Patty, and my heart, even as young as it is could not take what we have been doing forever. I spend half my time scared to death that we are going to get caught and go to jail and I'll end watching my career going into the toilet."

"Why didn't you say something? I'm only doing what you seemed to want to do. All you had to do was say, "Whoa up girl" and I would have stopped. You sow your wild oats when you are young honey, but I know there comes a time when you have to stop and grow up."

Just that quick the wildness was gone, but deep down in my heart I knew it was still there. It was suppressed, but it was still there, but I loved Patty and I pushed the worry aside and we got married.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Patty Screws Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds