• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Penance Day Ch. 03

Penance Day Ch. 03

This is the sequel to "Penance Days Ch2".

Enjoy, and if you do, please leave a public comment. Thanks.

*

"My daughter is sometimes so old-fashioned," she looks at me inquisitively, then continues, "but now that she is gone, let us go inside." She stands up, walks over the porch and I hear her disappear into the house. Damn, what a great ass she has....

Sergij ties a weight lifter's leather belt around my waist. It is black, at least two hand widths wide, as thick as my little finger and has several sturdy steel rings attached to it. He lowers my arms with the hoist, unhooks the right arm, clinks it on the side to the belt with a carabiner hook, then the left arm.

"We don't want you to get lost," he grins up at me while he detaches my legs, looking for a short moment at my still dripping cock, his eyes level with its tip, only a few centimeters apart, "Come one big boy, inside." He pushes me through the door into the house, up the stairs, along a corridor and into a large room.

It is nicely furnished, deep armchairs, plush carpets, lots of brass. A club room of some sort. The only unsettling sight are a great number of steel rings in the floor, black, large and strong. But from my previous experience with the lady of the house, I begin to have an idea what they are there for.

"Excuse me, Madame Deuter" Sergij shouts behind me, "what shall I prepare for you?"

I wonder what he means, prepare for her?

"The English sofa, from the side," I hear her voice from an adjacent room to which the door is open.

The English sofa, from the side? I look around the room, then see a dark burgundy red leather sofa with these typical deep holes in it. Chesterfield style? I cannot see it, but I know that at the bottom of each hole, there is a button.

Before I know it, Sergij pushes me over to the sofa and grabs on the way from a cupboard two leather straps, each approximately a meter long. Half an arm's length away from the side armrest of the sofa, he stops me.

"Stand here."

I stop and see with surprise how he first attaches the two straps left and right on my hip belt and then he kneels down to attach them each to a ring on the floor on my left and my right. I stand now stark naked in the middle of this club room, my hard dick has gone flaccid but is still slightly dripping precum.

My hands are tied to my side and I wonder what they want me to do standing there just a foot short of the sofa armrest.

Before I can hinder him, I feel Sergij's hand on my balls. He lifts up my dick and attaches a nooze made of very thin ribbon around my nutsack, not very tight, I can hardly feel it. I look up surprised, a hangman's knot around my testicals.

"We need to have a handbrake," He laughs out loud at my uncomprehending face, then adds, "you know, like a nose ring for a bull."

Aha, that makes it perfectly clear....

"Don't worry, you will see" he says with a tough grin.

Unsettled, but non the wiser, I look at the thin ribbon that hangs down between my legs, the loose end snaking away on the floor.

My reflections on the "bull-and-nose-ring" story are interrupted when Madame Deuter walks into the room.

"She looks incredible" I think and feel how my dick is immediately fluffing up again.

"Why, thank you, young man," she says and smiles at me, the smile of a flattered woman.

Have I spoken out loud? I cannot help but stare at her, she looks really too hot. She changed her formal dress costume for ... what?

How would you call something like that? A beach dress? A negligee? A nothing of a light pink gown with spaghetti straps and a little skirt, that hardly even covers her cheeks.

The top does nothing to hide her full breasts; she wears nothing under the top and I see how her heavy round bongos move under the flimsy tissue. Ah, and those hard dark tips, pointing it me.

But the best has still to come; her waist is slim, like pulled in and widens again and shows fabulous hips which are hardly covered, her long legs are not covered at all. I can't help it, this woman really is getting me hard again.

She walks through the room past me, and while my eyes follow her like pulled on a string, my cock hardens again.

"Oh god, her ass and back are even better." The thought shoots through my head when I see her backside. Her back is wide in the shoulders and flowing into the narrow waist, slightly muscled but in no way heavy; and then her fabulous buttocks spring outwards.

Firm, round, wide, they are not hidden by the negligee, rather very promisingly put at center stage. I watch amazed how they roll under the pink tissue a she walks slowly, temptingly. And turns around at me

"Ahh, you like what you see?"

I only manage a gargling noise and she smiles, comes closer. She turns around moves slowly from one leg to the other, really shows off her wpnderfull ass cheeks, looks over her shoulder, smiles, bends slightly forward and asks again

"So, do you?"

I manage a strangled

"Fabulous!"

"Ah, a bum boy, great!" She joyfully claps her hands, jumping like a little girl. Her bum and tits jump slightly delayed. God, she really knows how to turn the heat on a guy.

And then she comes closer, very close, wriggles between me and the sofa and is all of a sudden bent over the armrest. The hem of her 'dress' rides up and I see her whole beautiful ass in front of me, in the air, naked, tense, round and only a hand's width from the tip of my hard cock. I try to touch it with my hands, try to grab this fabulous piece of ass, but my hands are still tied to my side. I lose my balance and fall forward, my dick touches her ass crack, slides up and I lie on top of her.

She moans slightly, I feel how she moves under me, rubs her ass crack against my hard member before Sergij comes from behind and pulls me up again.

She remains bend over the armrest and looks back at us

"Sergij, you are still fully dressed. Be at easy. And untie his hands."

While I stare down at the slimy trace my dick has left on her slightly tanned ass cheeks, I feel how my hands are unclincked from the belt.

I hear behind me how Sergij undresses, but I cannot take my eyes from her ass. Hesitantly I stretch out one hand, pose it lightly on her cheek. Warm and elastic.

A bit more courageous, I place my other hand next to it. Press down on her yielding flesh, release again, carefully grope her ass. Move my hips forward again, touching her ass crack again with my tip. Electrifying.

Very aware of the naked Sergij behind me, I slowly let the tip of my cock ride up along her crack again. From the very bottom, just above the bare folds of her pussy, towards the depression in the middle of which lies her crinkle asshole. Over its puckered folds. She sighs.

I grab her hips a little harder, let my pulsing cock slide down and up again, down and up again, making slow and intense love to her crack and the hole at its center.

She moans, presses her ass up at my dick, pushes itself against my dripping pulsing hard pole.

"Sergij, get him ready, will you?"

I am startled by her voice, hard and business-like. She looks up at me, then turns around again.

Sergij approaches with a large glass of Vaseline, reaches it , then around me and smears a generous amount of the gooey stuff on my dick. He looks up at me, grins and slowly starts wanking me under the excuse of spreading the Vaseline on my dick, never leaving my eyes with his.

"Sergij, stop playing around," we suddenly hear the lady snap.

Hastily, Sergij drops my dick, reaches into the glass again and garners her ass crack from top to bottom with generous amounts of the transparent grease. I look surprised, her ass crack is very well lubed on all its length, but not her naked pussy lips.

I indicate, but he says

"Not for you"

"Huh?" I ask.

"That is not for you."

I look at him, perplex, before she says

"Not happy with what you get, young man? If you like men better, I'll leave you to Sergij."

Instead of an answer, I grab her hips again, and plough with my hard cock through her greased-up ass crack, fucking slowly, then faster, harder and harder.

Slowing down again, each time I touch with my tip her asshole, I press down a bit harder. She moans appreciatingly and I dare to go a bit further, grab her ass and press my thumb on her asshole. Press a little harder, let go again, press, let go and feel how her asshole slowly starts to give in to the pressure.

She seems to like it, I hear her breathe heavier, pushing her ass up to me and finally she murmurs:

"Stop playing, I am not a little girl who needs silly foreplay."

I cannot resist any longer. Placing my right hand solidly on the armrest of the sofa, I grab my dick with my left hand and press its angry red helmet against Madame Deuter's hot crinkled backdoor. She does not pull away and I slowly lean on my dick.

She does not give in at first, then I feel my dick unmeasurably sink in, a loud moan from her. But I don't stop, my dick's helmet sinks visibly deeper into her ass, the crinkles stretching around my large pole.

Heat is engulfing me as I sink deeper and, snap! my helmet is in. I stop, take more weight with my arm again to release the pressure on her ass.

With my left hand, I reach around her and cup her heavy breast in my hand, squeezing it, feeling the hardness of its tip against my palm. She impatiently pushes up with her ass against my dick.

"Ahh," I think, "some like it hard."

I grab my dick again and now lean on her ass hard. Like a piston in a shock absorber, my dick disappears between her ass cheeks.

Incredibly tight, velvety heat around me. I see her head coming up, her mouth opens while I go deeper, impaling her on my rock hard fat cock, she opens her mouth wide, she moans, no! She screams

"Sergij! Aaaaahhhhhh! Give it to him!"

I am not interested in what she means, I reach bottom, but do not give her time to recover, pull out again. Her head sinks down. I ram my dick back into her body. Her head shoots up, she shrieks

"Sergij! NOW!"

And out again, in and out, like a piston now, deep, hard, rough and suddenly a whizzing sound, a burning pain on my ass.

While I bury my hard shaft again into her, I look around, Sergij naked with a raging hardon, in his hand a willow rod, swinging it again.

"Ahhh!" I scream while trying to escape the rod's bite, pushing my hips forward, impaling her even deeper. She shrieks.

Swiff! Smack! Another blow on my cheeks, I push forward. Shriek!

Swiff! Smack! Shriek!

Swiff! Smack! Shriek!

Swiff! Smack! Shriek!

Swiff! Smack! Shriek!

The strikes come now faster and faster, I fuck her ass harder, she shrieks less and less ....

Harder, faster, harder faster harderfasterharderfaster.... I fuck like a beast, everything gets fuzzy around me, all clouded in red mist. I sink ....

When I get back to myself, I am bent over, pushing myself up on one arm, my dick still very hard, buried to the hilt in her ass, and an atrocious pain runs through me. I wonder why my balls hurt more than my ass cheeks, then look down at the female body under me, perfectly still, lifeless.

Fear grips me, but then I see that she breathes. And the pain explodes again like a fireball in my balls.

Sergij comes into my field of vision, breathing heavily, huge grin, his head very red, his dick still fully erect, rod in hand, his legs and feet smeared with his own cum that is dick is still leaking, at his feet a white puddle of cum.

"See, we needed the handbrake badly." he grins, shows me the ribbon that leads between my legs, and janks it playfully one last time. Again the fireball.

From the corner of my eyes I see movement; Madame presses herself up on her elbows, then slides over the armrest and stands up. Pushes the hem of her dress down, stands a bit unsure of her balance, smiles coolly at me and says:

"That was nice. I like young bulls". She then turns to Sergij, "Will you show him the door?" and with that disappears through the door to what must be her private rooms.

I stare after her in amazement. I nearly fucked her brains out, very roughly, up to the hilt in her ass and she thinks that was nice?

Sergij slaps my arm

"Come on, bull. Get your stuff and go." He unclincks the two straps on my side and, lets the weight lifter's belt fall to the ground and unhooks the collar I wear.

I walk obediently down the corridor, very carefully and bow-legged in order not to squeeze my hurting balls between my thighs. My dick stays hard and is leaking heavily. They must have stopped me just before I shot my load.

In the entrance hall, I collect my clothes and get dressed as carefully as I can. My whole back and ass hurt like hell from the welts the rod left there.

I am still dazed as Sergij ushers me out to the car. With him pushing me, I hobble towards the Jag.

"Where shall I bring you? To your car?"

We ride in silence, he breaks it only when I for a moment stop to try finding a comfortable position, not easy in a molding sports car seat and with welts all over your ass and back.

"She is a kinky one, very kinky. Get over it."

When we arrive at the car, he breaks the silence again while I open the door and get out,

"You are hot, I like the way you fuck." He leans forward "Here's my card, if you want more of this just call." I slam the door, turn around and walk slowly to my car.

Parking the car in front of the house, I think

"Ah, shoot, Friday, the cleaning woman is there again."

I hobble into the house. No luck, Anja talks to Gorzata in the entrance hall. The both look at me in my desolate state, walking bow-legged, heavily marked by the excitement of the last few hours and with a very visible hardon in my pants.

Anja grins, then turns to Gorzata

"Ahh, work at hand" and turning around to me "Come on, bedroom!"

I cannot stand Gorzata's knowing smirk and look away.

We walk down the stairs to the bedroom, the door has staid open. Anja orders

"Undress" and stands watching while I shed my clothes.

"Wohoo, they have been good to you!" She wolf-whistles when she sees the welts on my back. "But they have not let you come. How nice of them. Come on, on all fours on the bed."

I kneel on the bed, thighs carefully kept apart to not squeeze my bruised balls.

"Tell me all" she orders, "I want to hear what they did with you."

While I begin to tell her how Madame Deuter picked me up, she very carefully touches my hardon, her hand barely moves. She takes my dick very lightly, small, near unperceptible movements of her wrist. Ahh, it feels good to have her cool small hand around my pulsing cock. She knows exactly how to handle me.

I start to enjoy telling my story, tell her about Charlottes appearance. She abruptly stops moving her hand, looks hard at me and asks

"You would like to fuck her, don't you?"

"I would never .... "

Slap! I double over in pain. She has slapped my dangling balls with the back of her hand.

And then she slowly strokes my dick again.

"Tell me the truth!"

"Well, I..." I stop, then start again, "I think I .... Ahhhm, I ....."

Slap! I scream with pain as the back of her hand touches my balls again.

"Speak up now! You don't want this to go on, do you?"

"No, no!"

"No,no what?"

"Don't do it again!" I plead with her.

"Then tell me!"

"Yes, yes, I would love to fuck her. " The words are tumbling out of my mouth, " Yes, yes, I do!"

"That's a good boy," she purrs and slowly strokes my dick again, "now tell me more of what happened."

I go on telling her and the further we get the harder she wanks me so that after a short time, I am breathing heavily, my dick is near bursting and leaking heavily.

When we come to the ass fucking and my frenzy, she grips my dick hard and accelerates.

My dick starts jumping and even though I try very hard, my story gets more and more incoherent.

Her hand now flies up and down my shaft and does everything to make me come. I begin to shiver and moan.

SLAP! Her free hand comes down hard on my punished ass. I scream.

SLAP! She wanks me furiously now, her hand is a blur.

SLAP! I scream again.

SLAP! AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhmmmm .... She takes her hand away from me, takes one step back and watches how I whimper and moan, on all fours, shuddering, my hard veined dick spewing load after load of ropey semen onto the bed.

When I finally stop coming, I hear a voice behind us

"You really know to handle your man." Gorzata has walked in and mockingly applauds Anja's mastership. She must have watched us the whole time.

I look at her, then carefully try to lie down to hide my still twitching dick. I feel the cool wetness of the sperm puddle against my belly and cock.

And then all gets dark around me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Penance Day Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds