• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • New Slut In Town

New Slut In Town

My wife is the sweetest, most likeable woman in the world. She teaches Sunday school, teaches bible classes two nights a week, volunteers to work for every worthwhile charity in town and the strongest cuss word I've ever heard her utter is 'darn'. She is a great mother to our kids and has been a fabulous wife for me and I'm not kidding when I say that Marlene has absolutely no faults as a person. But not every one sees her the same way I do. You see, Marlene has a problem - she looks like a slut.

It's really not her fault and outside of never leaving the inside of our house there doesn't seem to be anything she can do about it. It doesn't matter how she wears her hair, what style of clothes or make up she wears she still looks like and gives off the aura of a slut. She looked like a slut in her wedding dress, she looked like a slut in her maternity clothes, and when her father died and she went to his funeral in basic black and wearing a veil she still looked like a slut.

In all honesty the slutty look is one of the reasons that I started dating Marlene. I thought she was a slut and I was going to get an easy piece of ass, but I was soon disabused of that notion in the form of a ringing slap across my face on our second date. It only took the two dates to show me what kind of person that she really was and by then I was hooked - hooked on and fascinated by the contrast between the person she was and the person she looked like. The slutty look is a major turn on for me and fortunately Marlene is an absolute slut in our bed. She loves sex and will anything at least once to see if it rings our chimes. Anal, oral, mild domination, she even tried (and absolutely did not like) watersports once just to see what it would be like. But she is only slutty when she is in our bedroom with me.

Unfortunately her slutty look is a major turn on for almost all the other guys too. She is constantly being hit on and it is something that I have learned to live with. I used to get all bent out of shape when guys put the move on her and many are the times when she stopped me from going after some guy:

"Honestly dear, you have no need to act like that. I am perfectly capable of handling these situations on my own."

Eventually I stopped worrying about her and that proved to be a very big mistake.

+++++++++++++++

It was a Christmas party at the home of Ron and Betty; a couple we were good friends with. We knew about half the people there, but the other half were friends of theirs that we had never met. We circulated and met new people, visited with old friends and in general had a good time. About an hour into the party Marlene went into the kitchen to help Betty with something and Ron and I started talking football with two other guys. About an hour or so later I went looking for Marlene, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I asked Betty if she'd seen her and Betty looked away from me and with a strange look on her face said she hadn't seen Marlene for quite a bit.

I kept looking and about fifteen minutes later Ron came up to me and said:

"What's the matter? You look like you lost something."

I told him I couldn't find Marlene and I asked him if he'd seen her. He got a look on his face that I could only classify as 'guilty' and said he hadn't seen her and then he hurried away to talk to someone else. Another half an hour went by and still no Marlene so I went to Betty and told her I needed to use the phone.

"Marlene is gone and that is not at all like her. I'm going to call the police."

Alarm came over Betty's face and she said, "No! Please don't do that. Please, it will only cause trouble."

I looked at her, "You had better explain that" I said.

Betty's face showed that she was worried and then she said, "Marlene is upstairs in the master bedroom."

I was silent for a moment and the I asked, "Why didn't you tell me that earlier?"

Betty looked down at the floor and said in a voice that was almost a whisper, "She's not alone."

I looked at her like she was crazy, "What are you trying to say?"

She said, "I'm sorry. I like Marlene a lot, but I couldn't help it. I had to keep quiet for Ron's sake."

And then the story came out. Ron's boss Harry was at the party and he took one look at Marlene and said, "Anybody that looks that slutty has got to be one hell of a great piece of ass. Before the nights over I'm going to nail her."

Ron tried to tell Harry that Marlene wasn't that way, but his boss said, "Before the night is over she will be." Ron was afraid to buck his boss because it could have cost him his job so when he saw Harry do something to Marlene's drink Ron had pretended that he had seen nothing and turned his back and walked away. And when his boss had maneuvered Marlene upstairs Ron had been talking to me to keep my back turned to the stairs.

"He's been up there with her for over an hour and a half?"

Again Betty looked down at the floor, "He and a few others."

I turned from her and headed for the stairs and by the time I got to the top of the stairs Betty was right behind me. She grabbed my arm:

"Please don't make a scene. Ron needs this job. He will never find another one like it that pays this well. It's too late to do anything about it now. Leave it be, please? I'll do anything you want. You can fuck me, I'll suck your cock, you can fuck my ass, you can have me as much and as often as you like, but please don't make a scene."

I pulled away from her and walked to the master bedroom and opened the door and then froze in my tracks. It had been my intention to go into the room kicking ass and taking names. I knew that I'd come out the loser if there were more that two in the room with her, but damn it, it was my wife in there! But when the door opened the scene that met my eyes changed all that. Marlene was naked and on her hands and knees. Her face was in the lap of the man sitting on the bed and his hands were on her head as it bobbed up and down on his cock. I couldn't tell whether his hands were resting on her head or if he was moving her head up and down. Behind her another man was sliding his cock into her and again I couldn't tell if she was pushing her ass back at the man or whether his hands on her hips doing it.

There were three other guys in the room and they were all watching what was going on and stroking their erections. I watched as the man sitting on the bed said, "Here it comes honey" and I saw cum dribble out of the corners of her mouth. When he got up and his cock was no longer in her mouth I heard Marlene's voice:

"Oh god that feels so good. Fuck me baby, fuck me."

Another man slid onto the bed and her mouth went straight for his cock.

"See? She likes it" I heard Betty whisper in my ear. "She's having a good time. Don't spoil it for her. Come on; let me take your mind off of it" and she tugged me backwards away from the door and then reached around me to quietly close it. She turned me around, put her arms around me and kissed me. Her tongue was in my mouth and without breaking loose from me she walked us backward to the bedroom across the hall.

"I'll take your mind off her baby. I'm a real slut and I love to fuck. If you and Marlene hadn't come tonight that would be me over there and I'd be loving it."

While she talked she undressed me and when she had me naked she went to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. I'd always thought Marlene was a good cocksucker, but Betty could have given Marlene lessons. While she sucked me off she was undressing her self and by the time she had her clothes off she had me ready to cum. I told her so and her reaction was to grab the cheeks of my ass and pull my cock deep into her throat. I blasted my load into her mouth and she gulped and gulped and swallowed it all. She got up and took hold of my limp dick and led me to the bed:

"Don't worry baby. Betty can get you up again" and she went back to sucking my dick. When she had me hard again she climbed on me and lowered herself onto my hard cock and began to ride me.

"Like my pussy baby? You can have it as much as you want. It's your reward for being my friend tonight. That's it baby, fuck me. You like slut's baby? I'm a slut. After tonight Marlene will be one too. She'll want to do it again baby. She'll be just like me after my first time. Harry has a big cock and Marlene will want more of it. I know, because I can't get enough of it either. Will you like that baby? Will you like being married to a slut? She won't just look like one anymore, she'll be one, just like me. She'll want lots of cock, just like me. Will you fuck her when you go home? Slide your hard cock into her cum filled pussy? Will you go down on her? Taste the cum in her mouth when you kiss her?

" I lied to you baby. No one put anything in her drink. She's across the hall because she wants to be baby. She's always been a slut at heart. She's always wanted to do what she's doing across the hall, she just needed the right circumstances. She's a slut baby, and she always has been and she has just been waiting to turn it loose. All Harry had to do tonight was to get her out on the back porch alone and take out his big cock for her to see. It's eleven inches baby and as big around as my wrist. Your slut wife took one look at it and went to her knees and kissed it. I know she did baby because I watched her do it. I was Harry's lookout to warn him if any one came along. Someone like the silly husband who didn't know what a slut he was married to. You like knowing she's a slut baby? You like fucking sluts like me and your wife? Ron fucked her too. He's got a ten-inch cock baby and your little whore is now hooked on big cocks. Know why she's fucking all those guys over there? Because Harry and Ron told her she couldn't have their big cocks again unless she did.

"Marlene is a slut for big cocks now baby and she will do whatever Ron and Harry tell her to do from now on. By this time next week she will be fucking their friends, their customers, their suppliers, anyone they want her to just so she can get some more of their big cocks. She'll be real popular with the guys since she looks so slutty. She'll still cook and clean for you baby and she will fuck you as much as you want, but she doesn't belong to you anymore. Harry and Ron own her now. You'll like being married to a slut baby, we are always so hot, wet and ready to fuck."

Her talking was driving me crazy and I grabbed her hips and thrust into her as hard as I could and my cock erupted and sprayed her insides with my cum.

"Ah, that's it baby, fill me up. Fill your new slut up with your cum. I'm going to suck you hard again baby and then you are going to fuck my ass. I love it in my ass baby and you can have it any time you want."

She did get me hard again and I did fuck her in her ass and when I was exhausted and lying there on the bed next to her she said to me:

"I meant it baby. You can fuck me whenever you want. Just call and I'll be waiting."

We got dressed and left the bedroom and I saw that the door to the master bedroom was open and there was no one inside.

"Go and find your brand new slut baby, but don't forget the one you just fucked. I'll be waiting for your call."

The party was still going strong when I got back downstairs and I saw Marlene talking to some woman in the kitchen. She looked the same as she had when we had arrived, but sluttier, if you know what I mean. I stood looking at her knowing that she was now every bit the slut she looked and I wondered if Betty was right. Would she want more cock now? If she did how was I going to handle it? I walked over to her and said:

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you."

She looked up at me and said, "I needed some fresh air and Betty and I went out for a walk."

I looked at her and knew that Betty was right. My wife had become a slut and was planning on being an unfaithful one at that. I had no idea how she planned on hiding it from me, but I had a hunch that with Betty's help I'd know when and where. All I had to do now was figure out how long I wanted to fuck Betty. I knew I would stop getting Betty's pussy when I kicked Marlene's cheating ass out on the street.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • New Slut In Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds