• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Day At The Office

A Day At The Office

It was Saturday after noon and I had just finished working my morning shift when Lexi called.

"Hi! I'm free for about an hour and a half. Can we meet up?" she asked.

"Sure" I replied "Meet you at my office at 1230."

"Okay see you then" she replied.

So off I raced to my office to get ready for our session. You see Lexi is both my lover, my best friend and my submissive whore. Today I wanted her to be my nasty filthy dirty slut and I wanted everything to be in order.

I walked up the stairs to my office, open the door ,and grinned at the yellow happy face balloon I was greeted with. The balloon was attached and floating above the two gift bags on my desk which contained Lexi's birthday presents. "Today was going to be good good day I have a feeling" as the Black Eyed Peas would say. I straightened up, grabbed a beer from the mini fridge, and sat down at my desk to wait. It wasn't long before she arrived.

Hearing the sound of her walking down the hallway I got up and met her at the door. She knocked and walked in smiling. My God she's beautiful I remember thinking as I reached out to grab her. I took her long blonde hair in my right hand held it tight and forced her mouth against mine as we immediately sparked the inferno that blazes each time we are together, within 3 minutes she was standing before me naked.

I pushed her away and looked at her lust emanating from my eyes and penetrating into hers. I examined her petite body, her cascading locks, her perfect breasts then down to her freshly shaved pussy and thin sexy legs.

I asked " Who do you want today?"

"Master." was her soft reply.

Master went into motion and the dynamic changed.

"On your knees slut time for you to suck Masters cock."

In a frenzy she unzipped my jeans and swallowed my manhood to the hilt. Her head moving up and down the shaft moving my foreskin back and forth in her mouth.

"That's it whore. You're doing what you were born to do slut. Good make me nice and wet." I groaned pushing her head against my body forcing my dick further down her throat.

"Play with your cunt whore show me how much you love this."

Her right hand darted to her sloppy hole and she fingered herself while continuing to suck me deep.

I needed to fuck.

"Turn around bitch let me fuck that pussy."

Lexi got on her hands and knees and I entered her from behind. Her cunt was hot and moist and felt so good as it surrounded my rock hard cock. I thrust inside her slowly trying to keep control.

"You like this bitch?" I asked.

"Yes, Master."

"Yeah I know you do whore. One cock isn't enough to satisfy you. I think I should charge for you make you a real for pay whore. What do you think? " I mockingly asked 'How much can I get for you cunt? "

"Nothing" she said pleadingly " I am a worthless whore I should be given away for free. I'm a useless pig that needs cock."

These words almost made me explode inside her pussy so I pulled out and said.

"Have you been exercising your ass getting it ready for Master?"

Her lack of response meant no and I knew it as I tried to enter her tight bung hole. I managed to get about half of my cock inside her and began a slow in out rhythm as I listened to her moan and watched her push trying to get my dick all the way in her ass. Once again I felt close to cumming and withdrew before I reached the tipping point much to Lexi's disappointment.

"WHORE!" I shouted "Are you ready to play with the toys Master bought for you?"

"Yes Master." she said almost inaudibly.

I reached into one of the birthday gift bags for a velvet pouch I opened it and handed her the glass dildo that was inside it.

"Perform for me make me want to fuck you." I taunted

She took the dildo and moved it up and down her slit, teasing herself before jamming it deep in her glistening pussy. I watched this spectacle admiring what a sexy slut I had found in her feeling very satisfied.

"Put that thing in your ass pig." I said

Very quickly she did just that and repeated what she had done with her pussy.

I wasn't quite ready for the show to end but I knew she had to leave soon so I began to move at a more frantic pace to do all I had wanted to before she had to go. Our schedules are so busy that we don't have many opportunities to meet, so each encounter is a combination of sensual, passionate and kinky. We had been sensual and passionate now it was time for kinky.

I reached into the gift bag again and pulled out a leather whip. I got down on my knees behind her and while Lexi was still moving the glass dildo in her ass I simply shoved the whips handle all the way into her pulsing cunt.

"You like feeling full don't you whore? You wish that it was two cocks instead though don't you?"

"Oh yes please this worthless slut needs two big cocks" she moaned

"Stop moving shove that dildo all the way up your ass." I commanded.

She did.

"Now I want you to push back with your cunt like you're fucking, rock back and forth understand?"

"Yes." was all she said

I held the whip in place by the top portion of the handle and observed as Lexi fucked a good eight inches of the braided sex toy inside her. A thought came to me as I witnessed the black leather getting darker with the moistness of her pussy.

"You want a black cock don't you baby a big black cock to fuck that pussy."

"Yes Master lots of black cock. Whatever you want for your filthy whore. I will do it." she pleaded

"Yes I thought so pig."

With the whip still in her cunt I added my cock and I looked down to see a sight I will never forget her ass filled with a dildo a black whip handle about 8 inches deep within her pussy and my cock next to the whip stretching her cunt to its limit. I now grabbed the tail of the whip and started hitting Lexis ass, stroke after stroke red welts began to appear. Lexi moaned in pleasure with each smack. I pulled out of her again leaving her full and on her hands and knees needing more.

I had urinate, the beer from earlier had made its way into my bladder and needed release but instead of going to the rest room I had another thought in my mind.

"Whore, Master needs to piss and your going to drink it."

"Yes Master please."

She got to her knees and watched me. I reached for a wine glass that was on the desk put the head of my still erect dick inside it and waited. As I got softer some seminal fluid spurted from the tip coating one side of the glass followed by urine which flowed filling about a third of the 8 oz. container. I handed it to Lexi and watched as she gulped it down in one swallow a little escaping down the left side of her chin and with her left hand redirected the missed trail back into her mouth. This was a complete contrast from the first time she drank my piss where she was very shy and hesitating, now she was bold and brash. That was it I needed to fuck. I took out the whip and dildo laid her on her back and started fucking.

"I want you to cum now slut." I demanded

Within a minute I felt a tremor of her vagina around my cock as she came.

"That's it baby." I said looking deep into her blue eyes.

"Mmmm what a wet cunt you have for Master. You feel so good baby, I'm going to fill you with my seed." I said to her.

"Yes please Master fill me! " she begged.

Then I exploded deep very deep within her feeling incredible.

She looked at me deeply and said "I love you."

I replied " I dore you."

We smiled at each other and kissed.

" You know I'm supposed to go somewhere tonight but maybe I can come back here instead. Looking impishly at me. " Can you get away? " she asked.

"I think so." I replied "Let me know"

"Okay, I will" and she then declared " I gotta go."

She got dressed quickly we said our goodbyes and she was gone with a promise of coming back that night.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Day At The Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds