• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Connie Nielsen's Menage a Trois

Connie Nielsen's Menage a Trois

When Lars Ulrich returned from his latest tour with Metallica, the drummer arrived at about two in the morning. He was too tired to note the signs of another woman's presence. Connie was already sound asleep, and he plopped down next to her without realizing that there was a large shape to his right, due to sheer fatigue.

Lars had a strangely pleasant dream, however, where two sultry bodies pressed themselves against him. He didn't know, of course what had triggered it, but he enjoyed the fantasy. Everything was pretty normal until he felt his morning wood and smooth pair of hands caress his cock. Assuming that they were Connie's hands, Lars enjoyed the sensation in the hope that she would jerk him off until he came, after which he would go to the bathroom as usual.

Ulrich was startled when another pair of hands stroked his long hair and a pair of lips locked with his own. He opened his eyes to see Connie's face as expected, but realized that she still ran her fingers through his hair while the other woman masturbated him. Just as he tried to solve this mystery with his groggy brain, a warm mouth replaced the hands on his dick. The shock on his face made Connie laugh, and then she winked at her beau.

"So, does Natalie pass the test?"

"Who's Natalie?"

"Natalie Portman, the lovely girl sucking your dick."

Lars looked down at his cock, and sure enough, the ravishing actress whom Connie named was his fellatrix. She did well, too, licking and sucking him in such a combination that he was soon on the edge. At that very point, however, she backed off and climbed on top of him. Before Lars realized it, two women straddled him. Connie sat on his face, while Natalie rode him in the cowgirl position. Not being a fool, the drummer started licking his girlfriend while he fucked the other woman from beneath.

However, this pleasurable romp couldn't last very long, because Lars was already so hard that his release could not be delayed. This was especially true with the added stimulus of sexual congress with two gorgeous ladies. In just minutes, after Connie's juices had barely begun to flow, Lars shot off a powerful load in Natalie's cunt.

After that brief, but intense threesome, Lars rushed to the bathroom to take a leak. He wasn't alone for very long, however. Connie and Natalie both followed him and turned on the shower. In just moments, they dragged Lars in there to join them. The two women washed him off and then asked him to return the favor, much to his delight. They also took advantage of the opportunity to grope him and encouraged him to fondle them as well. They even caressed each other in front of him and concluded the shower by kissing each other on the mouth.

"So, to repeat the earlier question, does Natalie pass the test?" Connie asked, as they dried each other off.

"What test?" Lars replied, truly puzzled.

"To be our lover, of course. I want to change our relationship by including Natalie as our girlfriend. The three of us would be free to have sex with each other, whenever we like. So, does she meet your standards?"

"So, you want this ménage a trois to be permanent? Well, judging by today's performance, I'd have to say that she is definitely a keeper. How long have the two of you been cooking this up? Oh, well, I've had groupies, and you haven't complained about them. I gather that she was your lover first, but you want to share her with me. I'm fine with that, but I have to wonder what's the catch? I get two beautiful women for life, but what will you want from me?" Lars probed with cautious excitement.

"Well, since you ask, Natalie will want to cook at times, but she is a vegetarian. So, some of your meals will be meatless in the future. We also intend to be nude a lot more often, and we hope that you can accept that. As you can see, I don't have any interest in using that to find another man. I do have another lover, but she is ours. I won't use it to seduce men.

"There is one more condition: you have to be willing to knock Natalie up, too. She has no other man, so she has no other available sperm," Connie explained the more complicated aspects of the deal.

"I see. So, I get two women to sleep with me on a regular basis. The only things that you want in return are that I eat a few meatless dinners, impregnate Natalie, and accept your nudity. Damn, those are rather odd terms, but if that's all you ask, it is more reasonable than I expected. I admit that I was worried that you would use the nudity thing to chase guys, but it seems that you really wanted a woman to share with me. You definitely surprised me!" Lars reacted with astonishment.

"We're not done yet. Natalie is ovulating right now, so we need you to fuck her again several times, just to make sure she gets pregnant. As for me, I want it in the ass, repeatedly, and I'll personally wash your cock so that it doesn't give her a UTI. You may want to invest in some little blue pills soon, because the two of us plan to fuck you half to death every chance we get. Something about our love triangle turns me on that much," Connie smiled with obvious lust for her beau.

"It turns me on as well, lovers," Natalie chimed in, kissing both of them on the lips and using a great deal of tongue.

"How about if Lars fucks my ass right now, while you lie back and spread your legs for me. I seriously need to eat you out, girl," Connie urged her mistress.

"That sounds like my kind of fun," Natalie agreed, lying down on the bed, opening her thighs for Ms. Nielsen.

Connie promptly went down on her Sapphic partner, tasting her sweet pussy with her typical passion. She also lifted her ass in the air, urging her man to take it for their mutual pleasure. Lars was very eager to oblige her, lubing her well before sliding his hard dick into her backdoor. Connie simply grunted from the initial mix of pain and pleasure, before resuming her feast of delicious cunt.

As for Natalie, she couldn't help but cum after several minutes of heated lesbian sex between Connie and herself. She then turned around and positioned herself underneath her girlfriend, allowing the Dane to 69 with her. This delightful arrangement lasted for another eternity, not that either girl minded. Connie released her juices with her usual enthusiasm into Natalie's mouth, letting the younger actress enjoy the flavors of her pussy.

Between this frenzy of Sapphic cunnilingus and the tightness of Connie's asshole around his hard cock, Lars couldn't hold back any longer. He finally unleashed his cum into her butt, enjoying the sight of his seed as it leaked down her taint toward her cunt and Natalie's face. It was an exhilarating view, but Lars really loved watching the end of the lesbian romp among his women. They were fantastic.

Connie and Natalie immediately French-kissed each other, and then Natalie slipped him some tongue while Connie cleaned his cock. Ms. Nielsen promptly added her own tongue and reminded him that he still had more seed to expel into his two ladies.

"Darling, this is just the beginning. You might want to start taking some vitamins, because I meant what I said earlier. You're our stud, and both of us are far from done with you. I don't just mean for today, either. You don't mind, do you, my love?" Connie smiled at him, before the threesome resumed their triangular lip lock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Connie Nielsen's Menage a Trois

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds