• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Intertwined Fates 23: Consummation

Intertwined Fates 23: Consummation

12

23: Consummation

"Wait until you've seen what I have planned for tonight," said Carl as he led Joy out of the elevator.

"I can't wait, Carl. The wedding was wonderful. Lets make this night memorable," said Joy.

"I intend to," Carl whispered huskily into her ear causing pleasure to rush down Joy's spine. She shuddered at the sensation.

When they reached their room, Carl unlocked the door and led Joy inside. She gasped in surprise seeing the tall, richly scented candles flickering away, the enticing smell of the candle smoke blanketing the room.

Carl hung the do not disturb sign on the door and shut and locked it. He made his way over to Joy and lightly pressed his fangs into her neck. She gasped as the spike of pleasure rushed through her.

"Do you like the room?" asked Carl.

"I love it. This room is wonderful," said Joy.

"I knew you'd love it," said Carl as he pulled off her veil and began opening the ties of her wedding dress. "I love you Joy," murmured Carl into her neck and he finished untying her dress. He slid the silk dress from her shoulders, allowing it to pool around her feet.

Joy moaned pleasurably as Carl continued to gently prick her neck with his fangs.

"So good," murmured Joy as Carl pushed her onto the bed. He growled in his throat when he noticed the silky black lingerie that he gave her on their first encounter.

"Like your surprise baby?" sighed Joy as Carl dug his fangs into her neck again.

"Oh yes I do. I'll enjoy removing it even more this time," said Carl with a slight growl. He grabbed a bottle off the side table and unscrewed the cap, the strong fragrance of the scented massage oil reached Joy. He poured the oil onto his hands and began working the oil into her neck, rubbing her tightened muscles.

Joy sighed in pleasure as he dug his fingers into her tensed muscles.

"Harder baby," moaned Joy.

Carl grinned at her before slipping his oiled hands down her back, rubbing the oil into the contours. She moaned in pleasure as Carl pressed his fangs into her shoulder and drew her blood softly as his hands roamed over her back spreading the oil. He reached for the clasp of her bra, opening it and pushing the soft silk off her body.

Carl continued to work the oil into her back until his hands reached the top of her silky panties. Carl pushed her on her back and took in the sight of her body, the candlelight flickering across her bronzed skin. He poured some more oil into his hand and worked it in. Then he lowered his mouth over one of her erect nipples while his other hand caressed her other breast, working the oil into her skin.

Joy writhed under his touch as his hand tenderly brushed over her painfully erect nipple, his lips and tongue carefully teasing her other nipple. A tortured moan slipped from her lips as he released her entirely.

"Oh god Carl," groaned Joy as he then began rubbing the oil into her other breast.

He caught her lips in a tender kiss as his hands slowly made their way up from her breasts, working the oil into her skin up to her neck. He broke their tender kiss and began rubbing the oil gently into her face.

The candlelight now dimly glowing against the oil that was on her skin; he stared intently into her eyes. He leaned over her, his jacket brushing against her sensitized skin making her shudder with pleasure. He took her mouth once again in a gentle kiss while his hands worked down from her breasts working the oil into her stomach and ribs until they met with the silk barrier of her panties.

Joy arched her head back and moaned as the sensation of Carl's jacket sliding along her chest while he slid her panties down her legs. Carl broke their kiss and had the look of a man restraining his passion.

"Please Carl," moaned Joy weakly as he grasped her thighs and pulled them apart, massaging the oil into them. Continuing the leg massage, Carl bit her neck once again drawing more blood while his groin was firmly pressed against Joy's leg allowing her to feel how much Carl was restraining himself.

He released her and emptied the oil bottle onto his hand, rubbing it into the skin; he reached down and began massaging the oil into her thighs and calves. Joy shrieked in surprise as Carl stabbed his tongue inside her heated opening. Her hands grasped at his shoulders as he tenderly teased her. She cried out in pleasure as Carl suddenly flicked his tongue over her throbbing clit.

"Carl! Harder, please, baby, you're killing me!" shouted Joy, as she tightened the grasp on his shoulders. Carl's hands finished with working the oil into her legs. He brushed his hands up her oil slicked sides and began working the oil into her arms.

Joy squirmed under him as his tongue probed her relentlessly, the fibers of his soft jacket sending pleasure rushing through, mixing with the intense sensations that Carl was delivering with his tongue. There was one spot that remained needing his attention, his hands traveled back down to her waist, holding down her writhing form as he flicked his tongue across her throbbing clit as he reached under her and massaged the oil across her back passage.

Joy screamed out in pleasure as the dual sensations assaulted her, she dug her fingers into his shoulder as the blast of her release washed through her. Joy lay there for a moment, breathing heavily as she recovered.

"Your turn now baby," panted Joy slightly, she pulled Carl up to her and kissed him passionately, rubbing her leg across his aching hardness. He groaned as she set about teasing him.

The flickering candlelight and the oil on her skin made it seem as though she was glowing. Breaking the kiss she reached for another bottle of oil from the side table and unscrewed it. She poured some of the strong smelling oil onto her hand and rubbed it in.

She scraped her teeth over the thick pulse in his neck making him growl softly as her hands toyed with the buttons on his shirt, the first button came undone as she scraped her teeth to up behind his ear. Carl moaned softly as she rubbed his hardness at the same time as her tongue darted out and gently licked the shell of his ear.

The second button came undone and she slipped a hand inside his shirt and began caressing his pecs, working the oil into his skin. The third button opened and she slid her other hand inside his shirt and began caressing his stomach muscles, making sure she got the oil into each individual crease.

After her hands had finished spreading the oil across his chest and stomach she pulled her hands out and resumed unbuttoning his shirt. Pulling the shirt out his pants she pulled him up slightly and then slid his shirt off with his jacket and tossed them onto the floor.

She grasped his belt and unbuckled it, unbuttoned his pants and then felt the shape of his hardness through his pants. Carl groaned as Joy continued to tease him. She unzipped his pants then ran her hands up his sides and began massaging the oil into his biceps. After she had oiled his arms, she turned to the table and picked up the oil bottle pouring more of the liquid onto her hand massaging it in.

She grasped his pants and slid them down then threw them on the floor and grasped his waist, prompting him to turn over. Carl moaned softly as Joy began working the oil into the tired muscles of his shoulders and back. "Joy, harder please," moaned Carl as she began to kneed her fists into his tense muscles.

Joy rubbed the oil down his back until her hands reached the band of his shorts. Carl gasped in surprise as Joy slipped her hands under the silky fabric and grasped his arse tightly, massaging the oil into the toned muscle.

Joy grasped his waist again and turned him over onto his back again. She thrust her tongue down his throat and kissed him savagely. Her hands grasped at his scarlet red boxers and slid them down his hips.

She broke the savage kiss and emptied the remaining oil onto her hand and massaged it in. She stroked the oil into the lines of his face, making sure that she got even coverage and was careful not to get any in his eyes. Her hands reached down to his thighs and grasped handfuls of his toned flesh and pulled his legs open, fully exposing him to her gaze. Carl groaned in expectation as she grazed his muscular thighs with her teeth as her hands began stroking his leg muscles working in the oil.

He cried out in pleasure as Joy engulfed him entirely in her mouth, grazing her teeth along his shaft sent shudders of pleasure up his spine. Joy wrapped her tongue around his throbbing hardness as her hands finished with working the oil into his legs. Carl moaned as his legs began trembling with the intensity of Joy's tongue lashing.

She dragged her nails up along his thighs, he groaned as the shock of pleasure raced up his spine. His body arched from the bed as she quickly thrust her finger inside his tight arse. Soft gasps escaped him as she massaged her finger inside him; she released his throbbing hardness and asked very sweetly "Do you like that baby?"

Carl groaned and couldn't respond as no words would form. He whimpered in pleasure as Joy added a second finger to his clenching passage. He shuddered in pleasure as she pushed her fingers deeper and found what she was looking for. She slipped her lips over his straining erection and ran her tongue under the head as her fingers reached her target.

Joy massaged the bundle of nerves forcing Carl to cry out as an immense wave of pleasure slammed into him, she continued this as he moaned her name. The pleasure from Joy's prodding and massaging fingers sent him wild with need, his hips thrust up into her mouth as he fought to keep his control.

"Come for me, Carl," moaned Joy as she teased his hardness.

She pressed her fingers into him sending sharp shocks of pleasure across his body as she sucked hard on him forcing him to yell out in pleasure, his hands grasping at the bed sheets. The pleasure almost became too much for him to bear as his release crashed over him. He screamed his pleasure as he exploded into her mouth. Joy kept up massaging him until his body stopped jerking with the throes of his release.

Joy looked lovingly upon his sweat-streaked face, his pleasure glazed eyes stared up into hers. "Are you ok baby?" asked Joy as she placed her hand on his sweat and oil streaked face.

"I'll be ok, just give me awhile to recover," gasped Carl with a dazed pleasure fogged look. Carl groaned softly as Joy trailed a finger down his neck to caress the claw mark scars on his shoulder. Joy watched the rippling of Carl's glistening muscles in the candlelight, growing steadily more aroused.

Carl slowly slipped out of his daze and shifted onto his side, their oil slicked limbs sliding together. Joy grasped his face in her hands and pressed her lips to his while Carl placed his hands on her head and pressed her lips harder against his and returned her kiss, their lips slid against each other's as their tongues met in the center.

Their kiss growing steadily more passionate then, Joy broke their passionate embrace and drew in a deep breath before saying "I love you, Carl," then looped her legs over his pulling his body closer to hers. She sighed as she found the effect she had on him as he hardened against her.

"I love you too, Joy," said Carl. He pulled her body against his grinding himself against her, they groaned together as their sensitized bodies slid against each other. Joy's hands slid down from his face and wrapped around his back drawing his body tightly against hers, they started to slowly grind against each other.

"Are you ready for me, Joy?" asked Carl huskily as he ground himself against her.

"Yes, take me, Carl," moaned Joy.

Carl growled in pleasure as he pushed his way inside her. "Oh god," he groaned as Joy clamped tightly around him. Joy moaned and grinded her oil slick body against his as Carl began to slowly thrust into her. As their bodies slid against each other they found that it was becoming increasingly difficult to keep a solid grip on each other.

Soon at the pace that they had set they were grasping each other's oil slick backs trying to get a grip but failing as their hands kept sliding.

"Ohh Carl, this is so intense," gasped Joy as she tried tightening her legs around his as her hands grasped at his back.

"Oh baby your driving me crazy," gasped Carl as he futilely grasped at Joy's back. He grunted in pleasure as he began thrusting into her savagely. Joy cried out in pleasure as Carl's brutal assault brought on her first orgasm. Carl groaned and began thrusting harder as Joy's inner muscles clamped onto him.

Unable to find purchase on Carl's back Joy's hands slid down and grasped tightly onto his arse. Carl gasped as Joy grabbed hold of him pressing him down deeper, he took this as an indication to go faster and slammed into her rapidly. Carl's hands slid over Joy's sides as he tried to grab hold of her, failing that he grasped the bed sheets tightly and slammed his fangs into her neck.

Joy screamed in pleasure as her next orgasm tore through her. Carl roared in pleasure as he exploded inside her as her walls clamped tightly on him.

Carl slid off Joy letting her catch her breath while he regained his strength.

"That...was amazing baby," panted Joy. After lying in silence for sometime, Joy placed her hand on Carl's slick chest and looked into his eyes the candlelight glimmering against the oil on his face. "Remember your promise to me," said Joy.

"Are you sure Joy?" asked Carl, brushing his hand against the side of her face.

"I love you, Carl, and I never want to leave you. This is what I want please baby," said Joy looking into his eyes. Carl grasped the back of her neck and pulled her in for a gentle kiss.

"If you're sure," said Carl.

"Yes, Carl, I wouldn't have married you otherwise," grinned Joy.

"Ok, get ready then," said Carl. He pushed her against the bed and straddled her. Joy groaned as she felt Carl stiffening against her.

"You'll love this," said Carl as he scraped his fangs against the thick pulse throbbing in her neck. Joy moaned frustratedly as Carl continued to tease her, scraping his fangs along the length of her throbbing pulse and stroking it with his tongue. Her back arched and she gasped in wide-eyed pleasure as Carl plunged his fangs into her neck at the same moment he thrust himself inside her.

Joy moaned as her body trembled with the pleasure rushing through her as Carl fed on her ravenously, thrusting his hips into her with wild abandonment. When she started to feel faint even with the building pressure of the pleasure rising inside of her Carl pulled back from her and grunted with the strain of holding back his desires.

He dug his fangs into his wrist and ripped open his vein, with a grimace of pain he pressed his steadily flowing wrist into her mouth.

"Drink up baby," said Carl. After Carl's wrist sealed up he let himself go and thrust into her as fast as he could while he bit back into her neck.

Joy writhed under him as her body was wracked with intense pleasure she moaned out. Unable to speak her back arched as her release slammed into her. Carl growled as she clamped over him forcing his release from him.

"I'll see you in the morning baby," murmured Carl. He kissed her forehead and spooned her against him as she mumbled incoherently; he rested his head against her shoulder and slipped into sleep.

***

Disturbing blood-red hazed images flooded Joy's pain-filled dreams; she was watching Carl as he discovered the money Miranda had been siphoning from him. The sensations of betrayal and deep sorrow slammed into her as Carl stared blankly at the computer screen.

The vision then faded and suddenly she was watching Jake and Aaron carrying Carl into a dark cellar and positioned him in a ritual circle. Joy cried out in pain as Miranda slashed Carl with the athame. The pain burned through her like acid while Miranda drank from him, the vision ended in blinding confusion when Aaron broke the vial of vaporous silver.

When the clouds cleared she was standing beside Carl watching him take his first kill, the blood insanity clearly showing in his flaming eyes. She writhed in pain as Carl drew the life from them, the excruciating pains only faded once Carl was back to himself. The images racing through her mind then lost all cohesion until they faded from her mind and black nothingness was left behind.

Joy awoke with a deep gnawing sensation in her chest. Hunger and thirst rose in her as the smells in the room took her completely by surprise. The sharp scent of the sandalwood incense and massage oil now heavily magnified to her newly sharpened senses and the colours of the room seemed more vibrant then the previous night.

Carl shifted slightly against her alerting his presence to her. She was suddenly aware of all his movements. She turned against him and rested her head against his neck, the beast that now lived inside her surfaced as she sensed the warm fragrance of the blood that ran in his pulsing arteries.

Joy struggled with herself as she was taken with the urge to bite into him, 'Oh god, why does his neck smell so good?' wondered Joy as her new fangs extended themselves with a grinding sensation and accompanying sound. Carl murmured in his sleep as Joy ran her tongue along his pulse, she groaned and thought 'He tastes so good,'

Again she tried to clamp down on her impulses but they were fast becoming stronger then her will. Before she could stop herself she grasped Carl's throbbing pulse with her newly developed fangs.

The first thing Carl felt upon awaking was the sharp spike of pleasure rushing through him as Joy punctured his neck with her fangs. He moaned low in pleasure as Joy began to feed on him. At Carl's cry Joy was brought back to herself and pulled away from him.

Carl groaned and said "Don't stop baby, you need it."

Joy shuddered as the wave of pleasure washed through her again when she took his pulse back into her mouth and continued to feed. After a little longer Carl pulled away from Joy and said "I'll take you out tonight and show you how to properly feed."

"Ok, why don't you go and have a shower. I'll be here waiting for you," said Joy.

"Do you want to join me at all?" asked Carl as he grinned sexily.

"Maybe later. It'll take forever if I go in with you," said Joy saucily.

"Ok, I'll be quick," said Carl

"Need to wash off all this oil, Carl," said Joy as Carl deliberately sauntered sexily into the bathroom. Joy grinned at him as he closed the door, she leaned over the side table and picked up the phone, "I'd like to order a dessert tray and breakfast,"

"It will be up in fifteen minutes," said the voice on the phone.

"Thank you," said Joy. She put down the phone and plopped onto the bed and listened to the sound of the shower running. She imagined the steaming water running over Carl's muscles and licked her lips, the water stopped running and brought her out of her thoughts. The door opened and she said to the towel clad Carl "You're such a tease, Carl," as she watched the trail of water dripping down his chest.

"I'll be waiting, Joy," said Carl as Joy walked towards the bathroom.

"Ok, I won't be long," said Joy.

After finishing her shower she quickly dried off and pulled on one of the fluffy bathrobes hanging off the door hooks. When she left the room they heard a knock on the door.

"Room service," a voice called from the door.

"I'll get it, Carl, you stay there," said Joy

"Ok baby," said Carl lying on the bed with the sheet draped across his waist.

Joy opened the door and accepted the tray with the breakfast dishes stacked onto them. "That smells nice," said Carl as Joy lifted the lids off the plates, the aroma from the pancakes spreading through the room.

Joy carried one of the plates off the tray and placed it on the bed, "Here Carl," said Joy forking a piece of pancake and bringing up to his lips. Carl accepted the slice and moaned as the taste hit his heightened senses.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Intertwined Fates 23: Consummation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 291 milliseconds