• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Dominatrix Takes What Is Due Her

A Dominatrix Takes What Is Due Her

She was sick of Jon's games. He was in, he was out. He didn't know what he wanted, that much was clear to her. He had hinted at wanting something more, something deep and unique but he couldn't seem to pull it together to do anything but talk about it. They had met, briefly, at a film festival and not seen each other again for months. He lived too far away, he had too many responsibilities, he was too busy. These were all the excuses he gave to her for not getting any closer. However, when she went on-line, there he was, waiting for her like a shark waiting for the next smaller fish to come along. He wanted her to be readily accessible whenever he was in the mood but he had no problem shutting her off, shutting her down, just as quickly and easily.

Jon had introduced her to a fantasy of his and she had become interested, learned about it and found that it was intriguing to her as well. He claimed that no one had ever been able to get inside his mind the way that she did but it was a double-edged sword. The closer they became, the faster and farther he seemed to run.

Well, she had tired of it. She was ready to figure out if he was all talk (which she assumed he was) or if there was actually something more to him than desire and words. It was time to put the pedal to the metal. She knew what he needed, what he wanted but he was too frightened to put himself out there. On one level, she understood it completely. On the other, she felt like she was being used and there were few things which bothered her more than feeling like a man was playing with her or her emotions. It was time to find out what they had, if anything.

She had been seeing Mark off and on for years. She trusted him possibly more than anyone else she had ever dated. Even though their relationship bordered on convenient and casual, they always came back to each other despite their attempts to date other people. He had a good heart, he had opened her up sexually and she knew that he would never lie to her. That, in and of itself, was a big step in the right direction she had come to learn - the hard way. Many men seemed incapable of telling the truth, out of fear or out of habit, but she had tired of the boys. She was ready for a man, a real man. She wanted a man who would let her be herself, respect her, and cherish her, just as she was. What she did not need was another man-child!

She booked a room in the area where Jon lived. She didn't tell him that she was coming to visit him. She didn't want to hear his lame excuses about why this wasn't an ideal time. She was done following his orders. It was time for her to take control, the way he had intimated he wanted her to.

She framed the weekend around a romantic get-together with Mark. She booked the room at an inn that had cabins available. The fewer neighbors, the better was her thought. She told Mark that they needed some time away, just the two of them. She went to the lakeside resort early, a couple of days before Mark was set to arrive. When she got there, she called Jon and told him that she was in his area and that perhaps they should meet. Jon sounded surprised but equally intrigued.

He came to her cabin and the attraction was, as before, immense. He took her into his arms, kissed her, hard, against the mouth and pushed her towards the bed. She let him take control of this situation. She wanted to feel desired and taken, on his terms. At least this time around. She didn't want to scare him away by showing him too much too soon.

They fell to the bed, Jon on top of her. He reached for her breasts and in his haste, ripped the buttons off of her blouse. He pulled the fabric aside, pushed her bra out of his way and pulled her nipples into his mouth. He was biting them and she couldn't stop her hips from showing her true desire. She wanted him. She wanted him as she had wanted few others. She wanted to please him. She wanted to do for him what no one else had ever done but this time was just about their crossing this boundary, once and for all. Once they had been intimate with each other, once they had shared their time in bed, she felt like they could take it to the next level.

Jon's hand reached down between her legs and despite her jeans, he could feel her wetness and the heat emanating from her pussy. She practically ripped her jeans off of her body, she couldn't scarcely wait to feel his hands on her, his fingers IN her. She wanted all of him. Her hands were busy unbuttoning his jeans, rubbing his cock through the denim and she loved how excited he was. She could feel his hardness against her leg, her crotch, as he rubbed against her. She was sure that she would have a bruise there in the morning. A bruise to remind her of his desire for her.

His pants made it only as far as mid-thigh before he entered her. It was amazing, it was what they had both hoped for, it was intense and mind-blowing. She came hard with him inside her, he came harder, unable to speak, she could see how difficult this was for him - to turn himself over to his wants and needs, to let down his guard. He seemed to be struggling, even as he came. The veins were sticking out of his neck, he had tears in his eyes, he was scared and overwhelmed.

He collapsed on top of her. His full body weight, resting, breathing slowly, deeply, matching her breath for breath. She loved feeling the weight of him, his size on top of her. She was tall, voluptuous, curvy and his ability to ground her, to settle her was amazing. She felt like this was the one man who could keep her here, present, with him. Intimacy had always eluded her and frightened her and she had successfully avoided it for years. She liked that, she liked being in control, she wanted to keep her distance, to keep her emotions in check. She wasn't comfortable letting a man see her vulnerabilities or her weaknesses, he might use them against her.

This man was different, she wanted, desperately, to let him in. And, she also, desperately, wanted him to show her his fears and insecurities and if he wasn't capable of that, she would find them on her own. She would force him to reveal himself.

She knew one thing for certain. They shared something unique, a strange connection that was inexplicable to others but she also knew that she was tired of playing by his rules.

It was time for her to take control. They did share passion and now that she knew that, from their experience together, she felt more secure in moving forward with her plan.

She told Jon that she could see him the next day but he had to agree to let her in and to trust that she knew what was best for him. She could see the excitement in his eyes. She knew that she had hit on something. His cock was growing hard again and he wanted to take her, to have her again, quickly. He needed what she had.

His fingers began to fondle her breasts again. She was wearing an old oxford, button-down shirt with no panties and she looked sexy as hell. He turned her over, onto her stomach and spanked her. He didn't strike her hard, just enough to entice and excite. He knelt on the bed and pushed her legs apart so that her ass and her pussy were exposed to him. He could smell her. The scent was undeniable. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to be inside her again. He now knew that she felt like home to him. She had what he had needed and wanted for so many years.

Jon's face went to the source. He buried his tongue in her pussy. She was drenched, her juices were running onto the sheets of the bed and he could barely keep up with it all. He inserted one finger, then two, sucking on her clit. She moved a pillow under her stomach to raise her ass into the air, to make it easier for him to please her. Her hips were responding and she began to writhe against him. He took a chance and moved his mouth towards her ass. She didn't flinch or shy away from him, so he began to lick her asshole. Long, slow strokes across her holes, from front to back. He couldn't believe how wet she was and it just kept coming. He used her natural lubricant to wet his little finger and he slowly inserted it into her virgin asshole. She couldn't believe the sensations that he was causing in her. No one had ever done what he was doing and she was all but paralyzed to fight him, to stop him. How did he know that this was her fantasy and that her hands would always find their way to her clit and pussy whenever the thoughts of him doing exactly this to her would find their way into her mind. She couldn't shut the thoughts down. They were too powerful and she had to succumb. Once she even had to pull over on the side of the road to make herself cum so that she could finish a long drive she had. When the thoughts starting coming, she had to cum, this much she knew.

Now it was as if he had been inside her head. He removed his pinky from her ass and inserted his tongue. She was going wild. She tried to open herself as much as she could, spreading her legs farther and farther apart so that his tongue could go deep inside her ass while his fingers performed expertly inside her cunt. She was crying out, over and over, and she feared that she might burst into tears or scream out when he finally pushed her over the edge. No one had ever touched her on such an intimate level. She had not planned this. She had wanted to take control and to take over the situation but he had found her button. The one place that made her forget all else except her pleasure. She was helpless to his tongue. She couldn't fight it any longer. She turned herself over to him, almost unwillingly, her physical self was in control now. Her mind was saying one thing but she couldn't get away from the feelings of ecstasy that he was providing. She writhed and she spread herself wider and wider. She grabbed hold of the headboard and she smashed it again and again against the wall. She didn't care who heard her, she didn't care how much noise she made or how silly she sounded. He was making her climax like none before him. It was building and building and when she finally went over the edge, she rode the wave for a couple of minutes while he continued to worship her ass with his tongue. She was astounded and a little embarrassed and after the screams of passion subsided, she began to laugh, almost hysterically. It, too, was uncontrolled and wild. And soon the laughter turned to tears. It was as if he had loosened up all of the crap that she had been storing away in her gut, in her heart and in her soul. He released it all with the pleasure he provided her. She couldn't stop the emotional waves as they rode over her, again and again and again. When it finally stopped, when she could regain her composure, she felt silly, immature and overwhelmed.

She wanted to return the favor. She wanted to provide him with something equally mind-blowing, something to help him show himself to her, completely and totally. That is what he had done for her. He had torn down the walls and the barriers that she had so carefully constructed over the years. He had taken them down in a matter of minutes. She was shocked and she wanted him to experience the magic of it all.

She told Jon to lie down on his back and she slowly began kissing him all over, slowly, running her tongue along his neck, his ear, under his arm, inhaling the scent of him. Any number of times, she felt his body shudder and she knew that she was back on top, in control. She kissed him on the mouth, for what felt like an hour. They kissed and rolled their tongues inside each other's mouths, becoming familiar with each other's bodies, likes and dislikes. She could taste herself - her pussy and her ass - in his mouth and it was then that she realized what a truly intimate and caring thing he had done for her.

His cock was hard, standing very erect and she rubbed herself against it. She was growing excited again and he could smell her desire. He wanted, more than anything, to be inside her again, to fuck her, with her on top. He wanted to grab her hips and shove himself deep inside her as she played with her own nipples. He had fantasized as well, and it always centered on his providing her with pleasure. It was very rarely about his own satisfaction. She continued to rub her clit against his hardness and very quickly, her body shuddered, a full-length orgasm and he could feel every last drop of it as she climaxed. He couldn't imagine a greater gift from a woman but he was ready to come again, as well, and he tried to maneuver himself to get his cock inside her.

Instead of what he expected, for her to mount him, to welcome him and his excitement. She rolled off of him. She reached over to the bedside table and took out a bottle of lubrication. She put a generous amount into her hand and then began rubbing her hands together. Next she brought his cock to her mouth as she gently but directly, placed her hands around, under, and near his asshole. While he had been clear on what he wanted to do to her, he was not so keen on the same being done to him. He tried to pull away, to indicate that he wasn't interested in her returning the favor but it felt so good that his basic instincts won out as she sucked his cock and began exploring his balls, his asshole and that tender area that connects the two.

His body was going nuts. There were so many sensations at once that he didn't have time to think them through. He had a gut feeling that he shouldn't let her do the things that she was doing, that it wasn't "normal" but he couldn't stop her. Her mouth and her tongue on his cock, licking the shaft, circling the head, oh-so-lightly, so that he couldn't become accustomed to her touch too quickly. It was all new and it all made him heady and delirious, in the best possible way. She was applying pressure to the area between his balls and his asshole and this was driving him wild. She alternated playing with his balls, squeezing them, holding them, rolling them around in her hands to slowly making her way towards his ass.

This was uncharted territory for him and he wasn't at all sure that he wanted her to return the favor. He couldn't seem to stop her progress. He, too, felt incapable of holding his emotions in check. He, too, felt incapable of not turning himself over to her, completely and without hesitation. Her mouth was doing such amazing things to his cock that he had a difficult time focusing on what her hands were doing. When he felt her finger works its way into his asshole, past his sphincter, he could only moan. He was putty in her hands. She was following his lead. She was seeing how his body responded and moving forward, slowly and with purpose. She wanted to prepare him, physically, for what she had planned for later in the weekend, when Mark arrived. There was no denying that he liked her finger in his asshole. He could just barely contain his excitement. His hips were pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, down her throat but she, ultimately, had control of his pleasure as one forceful move on the part of her finger and he would be unable to fight her off. The pain combined with the pleasure was so close to sending him over the edge, that he let his mind take off. He totally gave himself over to his emotions and the feelings he was experiencing. He'd never been able to do that before. He was always in control. In his life, with his feelings, in bed. He took charge, he wanted to know that the outcome was determined by him. This woman, however, ignored what he wanted, his need to control. She had him at her mercy, her whim was his command. This was new and uncomfortable and put him on edge, but he couldn't get enough of it, of her.

He knew he was about one second from exploding in her mouth when she pulled away from his cock as she painfully extracted her finger from his ass. Her mouth made its way to his lips. She loved kissing him and she wasn't yet ready to stop sharing that intimacy. Again, she rubbed her pussy against his rock-hard cock and she rode it. Her hips drove her to go faster and faster, with each thrust, he tried to work his cock inside her but she successfully avoided it. She was in charge and she wasn't ready, yet, to fuck him.

She came again, this time, her juices gushed all over him. She wasn't even embarrassed and she made no effort to clean him up before reaching over to the bedside table again. He was grateful, he thought she would lube up her hands and at least give him a hand job but instead, she pulled out a cord, made of leather. It was about three feet long and she began to wrap it around his testicles and his cock.

"You need to keep this on until we see each other tomorrow. I am going to drip some wax on it, hopefully, for your sake, successfully avoiding your skin, so that I will be able to tell if you played with it or removed it. If you feel that this might be too difficult, I also have a plastic device which I could install on your cock. It provides me with a key and I would then know, without a doubt, that you had not attempted to free yourself from my bondage," she instructed as she trussed and tightened the cording around his cock and balls.

"Soooo?," she dragged the word out in an attempt to toy with him, "which is it going to be? Plastic or leather? Your choice, babe."

Jon was stunned. He had never been closer to climaxing, nor more excited. He couldn't believe that she would shut him down like this. He was angry and sad and needed some time to sort out his feelings.

He didn't see the crop in her hands until it struck him, on the cock.

"I asked you a question and I expect an answer," she said, straddling him, in all of her power and glory. "Answer me."

"Uh, ummmm," he sputtered, trying to arrange his words into a sentence she could understand. "I don't know, I guess..." his voice trailed off and he looked up at her as if to say, please help me.

She used the crop again, across his balls, tapping his cock, repeatedly, lightly at first but applying a bit more force with each hit.

"Oh, you pitiful excuse of a man. You cannot figure out if you would rather have a cord tied around your cock and balls, sealed with wax, of course or a plastic device, with a key, held by me? I wonder how you survive in the world if you can't make a simple decision like this," she mocked him.

He did feel pitiful and confused. How could so much have happened in such a short period of time? She had taken and taken from him, pleasured herself repeatedly, at his expense and refused to let release himself in his own pleasure.

He had told her of his fantasy, having a Mistress to pleasure, to use him but he never really expected her to follow through. Now he understood what he had started and he didn't know how to stop this train.

He had never felt so complete and whole in his life.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Dominatrix Takes What Is Due Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 482 milliseconds