• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Whore for the Night

Whore for the Night

"So have you ever paid for sex?" Carly asked Steve, her husband of 6 years.

The question had come a bit out of the blue as they had been sitting in their local pub enjoying a rare night out. Since the arrival of their children spare time together had become a rarity, the freedom to go out whenever they wanted or to drop everything and have sex had long since gone.

Things had got a little stale in recent times; children and work had long since taken over from sex as the most important thing in their lives.

"Where did that question come from?" Steve enquired.

"It was just something I was reading about in one of my magazines the other day," she replied, "they say that 1 in 4 men in their thirties have used a prostitute. I just wondered if you had before we met."

They had asked about each other's past history before, of course, but this was not a topic that had ever come up. Carly knew that Steve had had plenty of partners before they met, but he hadn't really ever been that forthcoming with any of the gory details, and she had never pressed him for details.

After a few seconds' nervous silence Steve spoke. "Yes, I have." Silence again.

There it was, out in the open. Carly tried to appear as if she wasn't shocked, which was difficult given that she hadn't expected the answer. Steve had never really been keen on discussing their past. He had seemed quite shocked when she told him that she had slept with almost 50 men, most of them one night stands, and never really mentioned this again. She had just assumed that this wasn't something he had ever done and didn't bring the subject up again.

This though had now opened up quite a can of worms, and not one that could easily be forgotten now out in the open.

"When was this?" enquired Carly.

"When I was single and living down in London," replied Steve. "I was working all the hours God sent at the time and hadn't had a proper girlfriend for years, I didn't have time. This was just a convenient way of having sex to me."

Carly wasn't sure what to think. She was a little surprised but not shocked or appalled. If anything she was curious and wanted to know more.

"So did you do it often?, What was it like?, Where did you go?" she asked, "Tell me more about it."

"I used to go to a couple of local brothels," Steve started, "They used to put ads in the local papers, I thought about it for ages but finally phoned up and plucked up courage to go."

"I felt a bit guilty for the first couple of times, but after that I started to see that none of the girls seemed to be doing it against their will and some seemed to enjoy it."

Carly took a few seconds to take all of this in, then asked "What was the actual sex like, good?"

"The first couple of times it was nothing special, really straight forward."

"Like what?" she said.

"You know! Just a blowjob and a fuck, simple as that!" Steve said with a grin.

"Hope you wore a condom?" she said

"Yes, every time, no sex without one was always the rule."

"You make it all sound very matter of fact," Carly said with almost a laugh.

"It was, just a simple transaction, sex for money. No messing around, no having to get involved, just sex."

Really it made a kind of sense I suppose, Steve had continuously said that he had always worked very long hours and didn't have the time or inclination to have a relationship.

"So what happened next?" Carly asked.

"I carried on going for the next 4 years, probably once every couple of months, maybe more if the mood took me," Steve continued. "I started to get a bit more adventurous then; I figured that if I was paying I might as well ask for exactly what I wanted."

"Such as?!" asked Carly, actually quite enjoying this now.

"Just a bit more kinky, you know!"

"No I don't know! Please tell me!"

"Well I asked for things like oral without condoms, and to come over the girl, you know, like in porn films!" Steve looked a bit embarrassed. "You know I've always had a thing about this!"

"I certainly do!" she replied. This had always been one of Steve's favourite little kinks and she had been more than happy to oblige.

"Did they let you come over their faces?" Carly really seemed to be getting into this now. This was one of the only things Carly had never been too keen on.

"Yes, I did a couple of times" Steve said hesitantly

"Anything else a bit naughty?" she asked with what could be described as a dirty grin.

"I started to enjoy going down on the girls, I hadn't really got into this with any of the girls I'd been with before, and rimming" He smiled. Steve actually seemed to be enjoying this too now, and started to get a bit aroused.

Carly was also on a roll now, and starting to feel extremely horny. "I wondered where you'd picked up that little trick!"

Steve was the first man who had ever done this to her, she didn't want to admit it at the time but she really enjoyed this. She had even returned the favour to him a few times; not one of her favourite practices but she enjoyed seeing the effect it had on Steve.

"How many girls did you fuck?" Carly asked.

"Must have been at least 30 I suppose, I didn't really count" he replied.

"And why did you stop?"

"I started to realise that I probably did want a proper girlfriend. I had seen a couple of girls for a couple of months at a time and decided that I wanted a proper girlfriend again. This was about a year before I met you."

"And you've never been tempted again?" asked Carly

"No, you've kept me quite busy!"

Carly went back to her drink feeling even hornier; her mind was racing now. Thinking about what it must have felt like meeting a complete stranger and taking money from him to suck his cock, let him lick her, fuck her and perhaps let him come all over her. The idea was really turning her on; she could even feel herself starting to become a little wet between the legs.

After a few more drinks and a lot more flirting, the bell rang in the pub for closing time. After a short walk home, Carly announced, "I've had an idea. Get a drink and sit yourself down in the living room."

"What are you up to?" he asked quizzically.

"Just you wait and see!" she said with a naughty smile.

Steve did as he was told; he got himself a beer from the fridge and sat down. Carly was upstairs for about 10 minutes; Steve's mind was racing with anticipation as he heard her heading down the stairs.

Carly walked into the living room and wished she could have taken a picture of his face. She was wearing her Ann Summers' Secretary dress they had bought for a laugh but never really used; the dress barely covered her knickers and bum. She had a pair of black fishnets, high heels, glasses and a push up bra under the dress. She looked absolutely fantastic and felt more than a bit slutty in this outfit. She also had some heavy eye make up on and bright red lipstick to make it as tarty as she could.

"What's this all about?" Steve said. "You look fantastic!"

"Hi," she said "My name is Lola. What can I do for you tonight?"

Steve was shocked; she had a dirty look on her face and was clearly enjoying her character. Steve soon caught on and decided that this game looked far too much fun to ignore.

"Well, I was looking for a good time," He replied. "And I wondered if you could help me?"

"What is it that you are looking for?" she said, without the hint of a laugh. "Tell me EXACTLY what you want to do to me and I'll give you a price."

She could feel her knickers starting to get even wetter now, such was the turn on of their little game. Steve was also visibly enjoying this, she could see a growing bulge in the front of his jeans.

"I just wanted a blow job and a fuck, and wondered if you wouldn't mind me coming on your face?" He thought he might be pushing his luck a bit here, but why not.

"No problem love she said," Steve looked shocked that she had agreed; Carly couldn't quite believe that she had agreed either but she was enjoying herself far too much now to stop.

"Great," said Steve, "How much will that be?"

"£80. Or £100 if you want to come twice," She said. She wasn't sure if that was the going rate but that didn't really matter at this stage.

"£100 it is then," said Steve, and handed over what cash he had left in his wallet.

"Right then love, go upstairs and make yourself comfortable in the bedroom and I'll be right with you."

As she turned to leave the room, she started to tuck the cash into her bra, deliberately dropping one of the notes. She bent down to pick it up giving Steve an eyeful of her thong and bum.

"I don't suppose you do anal as well do you?" Steve was pushing it now!

"I'll do anything you want love as long as you're paying." she said. Steve couldn't believe his luck.

"An extra £50 ok?" He said. "That's fine. See you upstairs." Carly said.

His cock was now rock hard as he followed Carly, or Lola as she now was, up the stairs. She showed him into the bedroom and went for a quick visit to the bathroom. Steve undressed down to his boxer shorts as he used to when visiting a prostitute and waited.

Carly came in a minute later. She didn't waste any time reaching down to feel the bulge in his pants. Steve leaned over to kiss her and she pulled away. "No kissing I'm afraid, that's the only thing I don't do. I save that for my own man." This only made him grow harder.

"Let's see this cock of yours then," she said with a smile and started to pull down his boxer shorts. "Looks like you really do need some help with this she said." With this she dropped to her knees, still fully dressed, and kissed the tip of his erection. Steve's knees nearly buckled at this, he still couldn't quite believe what was happening. Carly started to take his length into her mouth now and began sucking slowly. She would every now and then swallow as much of his cock as she could, making him cry out loud as she did this.

Carly kept on looking up at Steve, loving the look of complete lust on his face. She was now revelling in her act as this whore, Lola, and she now started playing with herself through her knickers. She was absolutely soaking now! After a couple more minutes of this Steve started to tense up and she could tell that he was about to come.

"So you want to come over my face then do you?"

"Yes," was all he could manage to reply.

She started to speed up her sucking and wanking him more vigorously. She was taking almost his entire length into her mouth now and could taste his pre-cum.

Taking his cock out of her mouth she continued to wank Steve. A couple of seconds later he let out a groan and the first bolt of his spunk flew out and landed on Carly's cheek. A second bolt landed on her lips and a third on her chin. She now aimed his cock at her tits and he continued spurting his hot semen over her. It was probably the most she had ever seen; even Steve looked suprised. She looked up at him with a satisfied smile looking every bit the Porn Star with his semen on her face. It was all over her tits, dress and had even landed on her legs and stockings. She was covered. With a satisfied smile she got up and said, "I think I need a bit of a cleanup! Have a rest on the bed and I'll be back in a moment."

Steve lay back, almost unable to believe what they had just done. Carly went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror with a smile. She cleaned herself up and stripped down to her knickers and bra. These were the only items of her clothing that hadn't been covered with Steve's cum. She then walked proudly back into the bedroom to finish the job.

Steve was still lying on the bed when Carly came back in. She stood in front of him and kept eye contact while removing her bra and knickers.

"How would you like to lick my cunt while that big cock of yours get's hard again?"

Steve couldn't believe she was talking like this; it was totally unlike Carly to use that word as she usually hated it. He didn't need to be asked twice. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide revealing her nicely trimmed lips. She was already soaking with anticipation as he ran his tongue along her wet slit. She gasped as slowly teased her lips apart running his tongue up and down them.

Steve could feel himself getting hard again, the sight of his gorgeous wife acting like such a slut was the biggest turn on he had ever experienced. He now inserted a finger into her whilst concentrating on her clit with his tongue. Her breathing was getting quicker and her moans louder. She was soon coming and had one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

Once she had recovered enough to speak she enquired, "Is that cock of yours hard yet?"

Steve stood up revealing a rock hard erection ready to go again. Carly got a condom out of the bedside drawer and began to unwrap it.

"We don't have to use that do we?" Steve said looking a bit disappointed. They hadn't used condoms for years.

"I always use these while I'm working," Carly said, reminding him she was still Lola and still enjoying her character.

She unrolled the condom along his length and asked him, "How do you want me?"

"I want to fuck you from behind" he said. She duly got onto all fours and stuck her bum up in the air ready for him.

"Stick that hard cock in my cunt now." she ordered him. He teased the tip of his cock along the length of her slit before plunging it into it with one strong thrust that took her breath away.

"Fuck me hard, use me." she told him.

Steve did as he was told and fucked her as hard as he could manage. He kept this up for a couple of minutes before he had to slow down to avoid coming.

"So you want to fuck my arse then?" she asked.

"I'm desperate to fuck your arse." Steve replied.

"Well you'd better start licking my arsehole first then to get me ready," Carly instructed him. They had enjoyed anal sex on occasions but she had never been so direct in telling him what she wanted like this.

Carly wiggled her bum sexily and pushed it higher in the air ready for him. Steve started by kissing her cheeks before gently licking up and down her crack. He then gently started rimming her tight hole. This made her squeal with delight and start to squirm. He speeded up, which she seemed to love even more. He began pushing his tongue inside her tight hole; she responded by pushing herself back even further onto his tongue.

Carly had never really let herself go while Steve had rimmed her before, but in her whore character she did just that. Steve then reached over to the lube that Carly had put on the bedside table and introduced a well lubed finger to her tight bum hole. She took a few moments to get herself used to this but soon started to relax. Steve could feel her beginning to open up, so he inserted a second finger. She was loving this now and once again started to grind herself back onto his fingers.

"Ready for my cock now?" Steve asked.

"Yes, fuck my arse." she said.

Steve edged the tip of his still sheathed cock slowly into her arsehole. She gave out a small cry at first and tensed up but as he edged further in he could once again feel her relax and open up.

Steve gradually started to fuck his wife's tight arse; he slowly began to build up a rhythm and knew this wasn't going to last long.

Carly started to play with her clit while Steve fucked her arse from behind.

"When you're ready, you can come over my arse if you want," she invited him, knowing this was one of the things he loved most.

She could feel her second orgasm of the night starting to build as Steve withdrew from her arse and took the condom off. She buried her head in the pillow as she started to come. As her orgasm began to subside she heard Steve grunt and felt a bolt of hot spunk land on her bum cheek; more started to spurt out and landed on her crack and bum hole. She could feel his juice started running down her slit onto her fingers now.

Turning round she completed her filthy performance by licking his semen off her fingers while keeping eye contact again.

"Was that OK for you stud? Get your money's worth?" she asked him.

"Fucking right I did!" He said before collapsing on the bed. She left him on the bed and went to clean herself up again.

"So was that as good as the other girls you've paid then?" Carly enquired when she came back in.

"A million times better," he responded. "That was unbelievable."

"I couldn't believe I got into it as much myself!" she laughed, "Maybe I've found myself a new profession!" she joked.

They lay side by side talking about their fantastic night before finally making love one more time; finally back to their usual selves and out of their characters.

The only thing now was how they could go one better than this.

If you're still here, thanks for reading! This is my first effort so please let me know what you think. If you think it's any good, I'll try to come up with some more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Whore for the Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 934 milliseconds