• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Shopping and Road Trip

Shopping and Road Trip

It's a lovely Tuesday afternoon and we are both off work and relaxing on the sofa watching a film. You turn to me and ask if we can pop to the local shopping complex so you can pick up a few things. I agree and we jump into my car a head of the shops. We walk around the shops you buy the normal stuff a few clothes, shoes and smellies. I do my duty as the bag carrier and pass my opinion on the clothes, normally picking out the tops that show off the most cleavage.

On the walk back through the complex we pass the Ann Summers shop. You grab my hand and drag me inside. We look at all the sexy outfits and pick out a sexy nurses uniform for you to wear. We move around the shop picking up some lube, a cock ring, dick lick and massage oil. A lovely sexy collection of goods to try out. We finish our time in Ann Summers with a look around the dildo section. You take a lot of time and thought over the dildo that you want. You're sizing up all the different makes and models and choosing the right diameter, length and colour. You eventually choose a nice big pink rubber cock about 10 inches in length and nice and thick. You whisper in my ear that you want me to watch you fuck yourself with this big toy. At the checkout I grab a little pencil vibrator and some vibrating balls, pay then we leave. You have a cheeky smile on your face as we get into the car for the journey home.

We are heading back to yours when you ask me to take a different route. We are travelling down a quiet little country road. You ask me to pull over to the side of the road in a lay-by. I stop the car as ask why? You don't answer just lean over and kiss me passionately. You grab my hand and place it on your boob. And whisper in my ear "I think these need some attention." I push you back in your seat and pull your top down to reveal your luscious boobs covered by a sexy black bra. I bury my head into your chest licking down between those massive tits. I pull my head back and then pull you tits out of their bra prison then suck on both of your sexy nipples. Going from one to the other licking them sucking them and giving those nips a little bite as you hold my head deep in your fertile mounds.

I sit back in my seat looking at you there tits hanging out of your top looking fucking so so sexy. My cock is pushing at the inside of my jeans straining to be released. You turn on your seat open your legs pulling your skirt up and stroke your pussy through your sexy black panties. You look at me and say "time to head south to the watering hole" I smile and lean forward and kiss your pussy through the material. I grab the material and pull it to one side and look at the glistening pussy in front of me. I look up and see you legs open and holding your tits in your hands ready and waiting to be eaten out by me. I don't disappoint and slide my tongue all over your pussy and you start to moan as I lap at your wet cunt. Your body start to wriggle and your hips buck as you orgasm all over my face. The taste of your juices is incredible as I lick up as much so I can.

I start to move up your body and again start feasting on your superb boobs. I then slide 3 fingers deep into your wet pussy and start to finger fuck you. You bite your lip as I massage your G-spot with my fingers and then you scream "finger fuck me hard your bastard" so I fuck you even harder then get a 4th finger into you as your so wet and swollen down there. You buck your hips for the second time and cum all over my fingers. I pull them from you and let you lick the juices from my sticky fingers. You lick them all nice and clean. Then kiss me passionately and stroke my cock through my jeans. You whisper in my ear "time to pleasure you now, get that big hard cock out for me!" with a cheeky grin on your face. I smile and jump out of the car a walk around to your window. You wind the window down and release my long hard cock from my jeans and start to feast on my huge member. Taking it all the way down your throat and flicking the end with your tongue.

I pull my big cock away from your waiting mouth open the door and help you out of the car. I push you over the bonnet of my car lift one leg up so your wet pussy is fully exposed. I hold my cock in my hand and glide it effortlessly into your willing pussy. I grab you hips and start to pound you hard over the front of my car. The suspension of the car starts to move with the strokes of my powerful cock. You beg me to fuck your hard so I increase my pace. My balls start slapping against your clit with every insertion. I feel you tighten around my shaft as you orgasm for the third time all over my cock. My cock starts to throb as I get close to shooting all my cum. I pull out of you and turn you around and get you to kneel down as I unload my spunk all over your big juicy tits. You smile as you rub my man milk into your boobs I slip my cock back into my jeans and we both get back into the car.

You start to put your tits back into your bra and top but I stop you and say "I haven't finished with you yet". I reach into the Ann Summers bag and get out the vibrating balls I picked up at the checkout. I give them a lick then slide them into your exposed pussy. You gasp as an electric shock of pleasure runs through your body from those little vibrating balls. You smile as I start to drive off with you sitting next to me moaning with the pleasure of these balls deep inside you playing with your tits. We arrive back at yours you pop your big boobs back into your bra and top and then get out of the car, the balls still pleasuring you. I grab all the bags from the boot and then we head inside to unpack the shopping.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Shopping and Road Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds