• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 34

My Own Heaven Ch. 34

12

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened – or been done – to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism, good and bad; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

My Own Heaven

Chapter 34

DaniSub

The next morning started out like most other mornings; Keith was up, showered and dressed before I was even awake. I don't know where he gets his energy. I guess being teased and tortured is more tiring than teasing and torturing.

Surprisingly, the muscles in my sides and stomach were a little sore, but other than that, I wasn't sore at all. Considering what Keith had done to me last night, I expected to be sore in a few very personal places on my body. I think my stomach muscles were sore from contracting so hard when he almost let me cum, let me hang on the edge, calm down and then did it to me again. I suppose the laughing, screaming and begging when he tickled me unmercifully on my bare feet didn't help either.

Anyway, I smelled the coffee coming even before Keith got into the bedroom. I really needed it this morning, too. We had a big meeting this afternoon with Jack Wagner; but all I wanted was for Keith to come back to bed so we could cuddle under the covers.

Keith walked in with the mugs of coffee and sat on the bed as I sat up letting the covers fall to my lap showing my bare breasts. He handed me my mug of coffee then leaned over and gently kissed my nipples. "They look beautiful; even after what I did to them last night." he said kissing my cheek.

I put my mug of coffee on the night table and lay back on the bed stretching my arms over my head. "That's not the only place I was abused last night." I giggled softly, "Would you like to inspect the rest of your property for any signs of mistreatment?"

He leaned over me, putting one hand on each side of my chest, and looked right into my eyes. "First," he said softly, "You are not my 'property'. I love you... I take care of you... I protect you... and I would do anything just to make you happy, but I don't own you.

"Of course, sometimes I have to do things to you to keep you in line..." the smile was back and that sparkle was in his eyes. "As far as examining your body for signs of abuse; there is nothing I would rather do. Unfortunately, we have a busy day today, so, I'll put your clothes out while you get ready for work. I'll be in my office when you're ready."

A quick kiss on my lips and he sat up, handed me my coffee, and headed for my closet to get out what he wanted me to wear for the day. "That's not fair." I whined in my little girl voice. "You get me all flustered and then leave me all...'tingly'".

He smiled at me and pointed to the bathroom. I got the message and got out of bed and walked by him making sure my naked little ass jiggled as much as it could. He turned to look at my body as I walked by and chuckled, "Well, your ass is still a little pink."

I blushed, remembering what he had done to my poor ass last night. I was amazed that after all he had done to me, all that he made me do, both in front of him and in front of his friends; he could still make me blush.

I went into the bathroom, showered and got ready to go to the office. When I came out of the bathroom, Keith was gone and my clothes were on the bed. There was a dress, underwear, and high heels. It didn't look so bad until I started getting dressed. I should have known as soon as Keith said he would lay out my clothes I was in trouble.

The panties and bra were light blue. I say blue but they were so skimpy and flimsy that when I put them on it was hard to be sure of their color.

The bra straps over my shoulders and behind my back were so thin that they were more like light blue rubber bands than actual straps. In fact, the strap on my back was so thin it didn't even have a clasp, it was elastic. As I mentioned before, my breasts are not big, a generous 34B, but the cups on this bra were so small that they just cupped underneath my breasts lifting them a little. The upper curves of my areola were peaking over the top of the bra, and the tops of my breasts were completely exposed.

The panties were so thin you could almost see the lips of my shaved pussy right through them. The sides were no more than a string along my hips and the back struggled hopelessly to cover my tight little ass. They left most of my ass bare and the top of the crack between my buttocks exposed like the plumber you always hear about, but much sexier.

The shoes were my blue five inch heels with little ankle straps to keep them on. 'Oh, my poor feet were really going to hurt wearing these all day.' I thought.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. The young girl looking back at me oozed pure sex. My legs looked so good in the five inch heels and my underwear really covered nothing. Being shaved bare, my pussy lips were almost visible through the thin blue panties and my nipples, even though they weren't hard, were dark circles that the skimpy bra did little to hide. I didn't know what Keith had planned for me today, but I had butterflies in my stomach already.

I walked back to the bed and I could feel my ass sway and jiggle. I wasn't doing it intentionally; I just couldn't help it in the high heeled shoes. The dress was blue, with short sleeves and a pleated skirt that came down to just about the middle of my thighs. It wasn't tight, but it did cling in all the right places.

I went back to the mirror, and I had to admit, the dress Keith picked really looked nice on me. It was a little shorter than I normally wore to work, but not so short as to be inappropriate for our office. This was, by far, the sexiest outfit I've ever worn to work, and Keith was the one who picked it out.

Yesterday, I teased Keith about me using my 'assets' to encourage clients to do business with us. Even though the deal with Mr. Wagner's company was completed except for the presentation and signing of the contract, it seemed like Keith was going to show me off to everyone at the meeting.

I spun on my heel to go get Keith and head for the office when I got a big surprise. Just making that quick quarter turn made my pleated skirt fan out, almost exposing my pussy and ass barely covered by my skimpy blue panties. Any quick move would expose me from my waist down to my five inch high heels. I would have to be very careful all day.

I walked into Keith's office ready to tell him that I couldn't wear this dress; how humiliating it would be for me, exposing myself from the waist down every time I moved a little too fast; and how embarrassed I would be at the meeting in front of Mr. Wagner and his associates.

Keith turned to look at me as I walked into the room and along with that smile that I love so much, there was a look on his face like he wanted to eat me alive. Before I could say anything, he mentally devoured me from the top of my head to my painted little toes. "You are so beautiful." he said softly, never taking his eyes off of me, "I'm the luckiest guy alive."

I could feel my face get warm. I knew I was blushing from the way he was looking at me, but that wasn't the only reason. His voice seemed deeper than normal. It was like the sound was caressing me and I could feel tingles all over my body. He put his arms out to me and I walked over to him. He put his arms around me. I looked up at him and he kissed me so softly that I could barely feel it.

"I would love to spend the day just holding you, but we really have to go." he said with a sigh. He turned, putting his arm around my waist, and we walked down to the car. He held the door for me as I got in and I knew he wanted to see my dress ride up on my thighs as I got in. Shamelessly, I made it ride up even more than it normally would, just to tease him.

We talked in the car on the way to the office, and we were almost there when I remembered that I went into his office to tell him that I couldn't wear this dress. It was too late now. I let myself get distracted by how turned on Keith was with the way I looked, and now, I would have to spend the day trying to keep myself from letting everyone see my skimpy blue panties – and what was under them.

We got to the office and I put on coffee; we were going to need it. When the coffee was ready, I brought a mug to his office and he was already on the phone. I put the steaming mug on his desk and he covered the mouthpiece of the phone and smiled, "Thanks, Kitten."

I walked to the door and just before I left his office, I looked back over my shoulder at him. Just as I suspected, he may still have been on the phone, but his eyes were glued to my ass and bare legs. I can't help it; being a woman, I love knowing my man can't keep his eyes, or his hands, off of me.

I sat at my desk and dug into my work. I got everything ready for the presentation; we just needed to know how many people were going to be there so I would know how many copies to make. Between bending over and turning too quickly, I lost track of the number of times my panties got put on display. Fortunately, nobody was there to see me and Keith was busy in his office.

I was worried that I would do it during the presentation, and the humiliation would be unbearable. Even though it would be an accident, all those men would see me. But, under the fear of my possible humiliation, there was excitement, too. Was I really that much of an exhibitionist? I would never do anything like this on my own. It was Keith making me do it, and being there to watch me, as much as it was all those men seeing me expose myself, that excited me.

Tina called and said she was in the area and would I have time to stop for coffee if she stopped by. There wasn't much more for me to do until I needed to set up the conference room, so I told her to come on by. I needed to talk to her anyway.

She came in about twenty minutes later and we went into the lunch room, got coffee and went to the conference room. I could make sure the easels and the charts and stuff were ready while we talked. She sat at the big conference table and Tina smiled and ran her hand over the top of the big table. "What?" I asked curiously.

She had a far away look in her eyes. "The last time I saw a conference table this big," she sighed, "I was laying on it; not sitting at it. Phil had arranged it with some of the guys in their group. By the time they were done with me, the table wasn't the only thing that needed a good cleaning."

"And I bet you loved it, too." I said, noting the big smile on her face.

"What can I say? Phil really knows how to keep me surprised and satisfied." she laughed.

"Well, as much as I would love to sit and reminisce with you," I said a little more serious, "There's something I need to tell you."

Tina leaned in a little closer, "Come on, girl, spill it," she said excitedly, "You know how much I love good gossip."

"I don't know how much you're going to love this." I said hesitantly.

"Why? What happened?" I had her undivided attention. "What did you do?" she asked slowly.

"I... uhm... do you remember we were talking in the lunch room the other day and Keith walked in?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, and you told him that we were talking about you taking on more responsibilities in the office. Good cover, by the way."

"Well... it turns out that it wasn't as good a cover as we thought." I said almost apologetically.

"What do you mean?" she said, now showing a look of concern. "You didn't tell Keith what I said, did you?"

"I couldn't help it" I cried out, "I did my best not to tell, but he made me."

"What do you mean, he made you?"

"Last night... he tortured me for over two hours." I whimpered. "He tied me to a chair and clamped my nipples and hung little weights from them. He whipped the inside of my thighs and then my pussy with a leather strap. Then he put clamps and weights on my pussy and made me walk from the living room, up the steps, and down the hall to our bedroom and he whipped my ass if I wasn't going fast enough for him.

"And between the times he tortured me, he teased me. He played with me until I was just ready to cum and then he stopped. I was tied and there was nothing I could do to finish myself off; I just had to suffer. In our bedroom, he held me down and used his mouth on my pussy and kept me so close to cumming that my stomach muscles hurt from tightening so hard but he wouldn't let me cum.

"Finally, he clipped my ankle cuffs together, held my feet under his arm and tickled the bottoms of my bare feet with his fingers and then feathers for at almost a half hour. It seemed a lot longer to me. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't control my body. I had to tell him."

Tina put her arm around me, "Calm down... we'll figure something out. What exactly did you tell him?" she soothed.

"Oh god... I told him that you had never seen him... you know, naked until we were at the cabin. That he never fucked you, even after all the times he did things to you with the other guys at their meetings. And, when you saw his... dick... and how big it was, you wanted him to fuck you... anyway he wanted."

Tina swallowed, even though she wasn't drinking her coffee anymore, "Is that all you told him?"

"No," I hesitated before I finished my confession, "I told him I wanted him to fuck you every way he could think of. And I wanted him to make me watch. No... I wanted him to have guys there to tease and torture and fuck me while he made me watch him fuck you."

Tina was quite for minute; she reached for her coffee and took a big mouthful. "I'm afraid you named our own poison." she said, but the corners of her mouth turned up in a little smile.

"Are you mad?" I asked, "Can you forgive me for telling our secret?"

"Of course I forgive you," she said kissing my cheek, "but I'm not sure I'll be so forgiving while Phil is punishing me."

"I don't understand." I said shaking my head.

"You told Keith what we said, and then went on to add to your own punishment and some extra humiliation for me. Not only are you going to get to watch Keith stick his big cock in me, but the guys he brings in to use you are going to get to watch, too. And, that's not to mention what Phil is going to do to me for not telling him I wanted Keith to fuck me.", she said.

"I'm really sorry, Tina. Do you think Keith told Phil already? You could tell Phil now and maybe Phil wouldn't punish you." I said trying to save my friend from extra punishment.

"If I know the guys, Phil already knows, and any attempt to cover it up will only get me punished even more." she said.

"You're taking this very calmly for a girl who is going to be punished and then thoroughly fucked in front of god knows how many people."

She smiled at me, "Haven't you figured it out yet? I love being teased and tortured and abused, and humiliated, especially because I know it's all controlled and nothing really bad is going to happen to me. The more they do to me, and the harder they do it; the more I love it - when it's over, at least. And you do, too; you just can't bring yourself to admit it, yet."

"I'm beginning to learn a lot about myself." I said seriously, "But, I'm really sorry about getting you in trouble."

"That's OK, I'll just be sure and return the favor someday." she giggled.

I got up and walked around the conference table to where the easels were set up with the charts set up on them. I started going through the charts to make sure they were all there and in the right order.

"That's a really cute dress." Tina said.

I turned slowly to look at her, "Thanks, Keith picked it out for me this morning."

"I'll bet he did." Tina said with a big smile.

"Yeah, I know. He picked out the underwear, too. The skirt billows out if I turn too fast, and if I bend over at all, it rises up in the back and almost shows off my ass." I giggled. "I'll have to be careful about how I move during the meeting or I'm going to be really embarrassed."

"I don't think it will matter." Tina said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Keith didn't pick out that dress and underwear just because the skirt tends to flip up and expose your underwear. Stay there and look in the mirror." she said, indicating the large mirror on the wall behind her.

The mirror covered about six feet of the center of the wall opposite the windows I was standing in front of . As I looked into the mirror, I could see myself - a lot more of myself than I expected. The sun shining in the windows behind me silhouetted my body under my dress. In the sunlight, the dress was like wearing a thin negligee; you could even make out my skimpy bra and panties.

The sun wasn't shinning straight in the window; it was coming in from my right side, so you could clearly see the right side of my body through the dress. I turned with my back to the light, and I gasped out loud. You could clearly see the curve of my ass, and my skimpy panties trying to cover it. I turned so I was facing the light and it was even worse.

The pleated skirt apparently did a little more – very little more – to cover me, but the top of the dress wasn't pleated and it was like the top of my dress almost disappeared. My skimpy bra, with my areola peeking out the top was on display for all to see. The dress was no more than a light fog covering my body.

My face got bright red and I was almost in tears just thinking about how humiliating it was going to be standing here during the meeting. I looked at Tina. "I don't think anyone's going to see all your pretty charts." she with a chuckle, "But I bet they sign the contract before they leave today."

"The contracts are drawn up and ready to be signed." I stuttered.

"I figured that." Tina said getting up and walking around the conference table. "I knew Phil and Keith would never use either of us to close a deal."

"But he would make me do it for fun; for his amusement and my humiliation." I moaned. "Keith and I were talking, and I told him I wanted to tease the clients by letting them see more of me than they expected. He said he would see if could arrange it, but it would have to be with the right client and under the right circumstances."

"I guess this is the right client, and these are the right circumstances. It'll seem like it was unintentional to them; like they just happened to be at the right place at the right time." she laughed.

"It's Mr. Wagner. You know; the guy we saw when we were all at brunch at the golf club." I sighed.

"Oh! Well, as I recall, he's already seen most of you already." she said walking to the conference room door. "You know Keith isn't going to let you out of this. You asked for it. The best you can do is, have as much fun with it as you can."

"Sure," I mumbled, you're not the one that's going to practically naked in front of a room full of guys."

"No, but I've been there. You'll be surprised how exciting it's going to be for you. Call me and let me know how you make out." Tina said with a wave as she headed out of the office.

I went back to my desk and sat down just as Keith came into my office. "Let's go to lunch. If we go now, we'll be back in plenty of time to make sure we're ready for the meeting." He took my hand and pulled me up from my desk, and, before I knew it, we were on our way to the car. He held the car door for me, but I made sure my dress didn't slide up my legs this time.

It was a short ride to the little restaurant near the office. It was the same one we used to go to when I first started working for Keith and we would sneak off for lunch. The owner greeted us like we were old friends. We had eaten there so often that, in a way, we were. It was early, and the restaurant was practically empty; we sat at a table near the back since we knew it would fill up quickly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 34

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds