• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Late Night At The Office

Late Night At The Office

Joel pushed his hair back off his forehead and sighed aloud. Looking at the clock he saw it was 5 to nine. His wife Becks was going to go mad. This was the third late night he'd put in at the office this week, and she'd already expressed her disgust over it. She even accused him of having an affair. He wished he had time for that! He was as horny as hell, but the late nights combined with his wife being so pissed off at him, had meant he had gone without sex for several days. And he wasn't at all thrilled about it. In fact, he was working so hard he didn't even have time for a quick wank, and the pressure building inside of him meant that pretty soon something had to give.

Turning back to his computer, Joel began to go about his work again. Somehow the figures on the latest account didn't add up, and it was up to him to fix the damn thing. It wasn't even his doing; some young incompetent had been working on this account and didn't know what the fuck he was doing. Fresh out of college with some fancy degree obviously was not a license to think you know it all!

Muttering to himself about the general ignorance of some people, he continued to enter and re-enter the information, until finally he thought he'd made some headway.

Another half hour had passed when Joel began to feel the all too familiar fatigue of over working. He stood from his desk and wandered around his office, and then made his way down the hall to get a coffee from the machine. Yes, the coffee was shit but anything was better than nothing he guessed. Walking back towards his office he noticed that another light glowed in the office. Several doors down from Joel's office, Rob was also fixing mistakes done by the young newcomer. Joel decided to go down and have a catch up with him before he got back to his work. Checking his watch he saw it was now after 9.45 p m, and guessed he wouldn't get home until well after 11.

"Oh fuck it all," Joel's phone began to ring just as he was passing his office door. The chat with Rob would just have to wait. He knew it would be Becks on the other end, and hesitated before answering not wanting to listen to her ranting about his working hours.

"Hello Baby," Becks sweet low voice came through the phone. "Thank god she's not yelling," he thought. "What's up babe?"

Becks laughed her delicious throaty laugh. "I was just about to go to bed and thought I'd ring and say goodnight. But I can't stop thinking about you…and you're gorgeous cock. Can you come home now? I'm so wet for you baby."

Joel's cock immediately tightened as he listened to his wife. "I can't babe. I can't get away."

"Fine then, it's your loss." And with that Becks slammed the phone down. Joel slumped in his chair, his cock now standing at full attention. He just wanted to leave the work and go home and fuck his beautiful wife, but he also knew that if he didn't get this work done, he'd be paying for it for weeks.

Joel heard the elevator doors slam shut and guessed that Rob had finished up for the night. So much for the company, he thought, and turned back again to his work. The sooner he got it done the sooner he got home. And maybe, just maybe, Becks would still be up for a little play when he got home.

Engrossed in his work, Joel thought he was imagining it when he heard a woman's giggle come from down the hall. He looked up and stared out his door, half shaking his head at what he had heard. As he reached across his desk for the last financial statement, he heard the giggle again. His curiosity roused, Joel got up and moved to his door to establish just who it was giggling. He saw Rob's light still on, and while he had the feeling he really shouldn't, decided to go up and see what exactly Rob was up to. But as he neared the office he heard Rob saying, "Go on give me a peek of you titties."

Joel's cock stiffened again. What the hell was happening? And when he heard the mystery giggler reply, he knew immediately who Rob was talking to. The dirty bastard was propositioning the cleaner!

Juliette had begun cleaning about a month ago, and both Rob and Joel had discussed her quite frequently over their morning coffees. She was young, a college student trying to earn a bit of extra cash to keep her going. She was really quite attractive, not in the supermodel sense of the word, but there was definitely something about her. She had short brown hair, and big doe eyes. And impressive set of tits that continually seemed to strain against the pinafore she wore.

Joel stood just outside Rob's door, and listened as Rob became more brazen in his attempts to seduce the pretty young cleaner.

"I bet you've got a shaved pussy, Juliette. And I bet you love it to be licked…really slowly…up and down." Juliette continued giggling at Rob. She obviously wasn't taking offence to anything that Rob was saying, in fact it was rather apparent she as loving it!

"If I showed you, would it shut you up? I DO have work to do." There was a playful lilt to her voice, and Joel ached to be in the room to catch a glimpse of her pussy as she showed it to Rob. His cock strained against his trousers as he heard her rustling beneath her pinafore and unbuckling her jeans.

He heard Rob let out a whimper as he guessed the luscious pussy came into view. Rob begged for her to come closer. "Let me touch," he pleaded, but Juliette laughed and told him now to leave her to her work. Joel could resist looking no more, and decided to peek through the door. What he saw made his cock twitch, and he felt a dribble of cum seep from his head. Juliette had gone back to work, but had left her jeans in a pile on the floor. As she reached to dust the bookshelves behind Rob's desk her pinafore crept up revealing the creamy flesh of her buttocks. Rob had released his cock from his pants and was stroking it slowly as the cleaner stretched in front of him displaying her ass in all it's glory. Rob's member was huge, the largest the Joel had ever seen, and was twitching as Rob's hand pumped slowly up and down the wide shaft.

"I can smell your cunt Juliette," he whispered, and Juliette looked over her shoulder with a sly grin on her face. She dropped her dusting cloth, and ever so slowly reached down to retrieve it. As she did, she wiggled her ass a little and her pussy was fully on display. She leaned further, and Joel watched in amazement as a small amount of juice squirted from her pussy. Joel let out a moan, and with that his cover was blown.

Juliette blushed profusely as she scrambled for her jeans. Rob laughed loudly, cock still in hand, and asked Joel to join in.

"Leave your pants off honey. Let my friend here see what you look like"

"I am sure he's seen enough. Just how long have you been watching?" The cleaner glared at Joel.

He cleared his throat, and suddenly felt as uncomfortable as she looked. Rob was still stroking his cock, a huge grin on his face. "Don't play shy with us honey. It's a bit late for that."

Juliette was still struggling to put on her pants, when Rob grabbed her. "The party's just starting," he leered.

And with that the atmosphere in the room had changed. Joel sensed that Rob wasn't going to let the girl go, and her huge eyes relayed her fear. He knew he shouldn't be at all aroused now by what was going on, but still could not ignore the raging hard on he had from watching the earlier antics between the two.

"What do you say Joel? Should we teach this little slut a lesson? Teach her that teasing two horny men is just not on?"

"Yeah I think we should. Juliette leave your jeans off, and while your at it off with that pinafore." Joel couldn't believe what he was saying but it seemed now that it was out of his control and all he wanted was to shove his cock into not so eager pussy of the young cleaner.

Rob grabbed her roughly and sat her in his chair. He began to rub his cock over her face. At first she turned away, but in time she began to open her mouth slightly and allow his huge cock to brush over lips. "She's loving it!" Rob laughed, and continued rubbing his member over her face.

Joel could not control himself anymore, and unbuckling his pants he let his cock free. He too wanted in on the action, so stood on the other side of the cleaner, but rubbed his cock between her tits. "Spit on him," Rob ordered. And Juliette let her saliva dribble down onto Joel's penis, creating the perfect lubrication.

Juliette was moving around in the chair, and the pleasure she was experiencing was obvious with the small moans she intermittently let out. Rob took this as an invitation, and pushing Joel to the side, he drew her legs up and positioned himself ready to delve into her juicy hole.

Juliette began to protest at the sheer size of Rob's cock, but he ignored her as pushed inch by inch into her. He finally had it all the way in stuffed her full right up to his balls, and he began to pump her slowly. Pulling his monster almost out of her hole and then ramming in right back in. Each time he re-entered her she would gasp, but thrust her hips towards him.

Joel stood watching mesmerised by it all, but also feeling a little left out. He was unsure what to do, but it was Juliette who made the next suggestion. "Bring you cock over here, and let me suck it for you."

Joel did not wait for a second invitation, and as the girl's lips wrapped around the head of his cock, he nearly blew is load straight down her throat.

With great fervour, Juliette suckled at Joel's cock, her tongue occasionally flicking quickly over the head of his penis. Joel moaned in absolute pleasure, while the girl groaned and kept at her furious sucking. Rob's cock was still pounding her; he was grunting obscenities about her wet hole, while filling her with his huge dick. It wasn't long before he felt the familiar rising of his cum, and as he built to a crescendo he pulled his cock out and saturated her pussy and thighs with a huge load. This sight proved too much for Joel. He began pumping Juliette's lips and felt his cum begin spilling into her mouth. She did not miss a beat and continued to suck him, allowing part of his load to drool from the corners of her mouth.

"I want you in my cunt now, Joel." She spread her legs wider for him to enter her, Rob's sediment still trickling from her thighs. Joel's cock immediately hardened again, surprising him, as the gorgeous little slut with cum dripping from her cunt and mouth pleaded with him to enter her. She pushed him onto Rob's desk and positioned herself over Joel's member. Slowly easing down into his cock, she groaned softly as she bore down on him and allowed his cock to enter her. While the two pumped away on his desk, Rob was stroking his still flaccid member and watching on in amusement.

"My tits Rob," she smiled. "They're all alone!"

Rob moved behind the horny bitch and began to fondle her breasts from behind. His hands roved all over her body while Joel was fucking her. He began to tickle her clit with one hand while the other caressed her buttocks. Rob let his hand slip, and Joel gasped as felt his colleague's hand on his balls.

Joel's head was spinning. It was all too much for him, but as Rob went to move his hand away, Joel protested saying how good it felt. Rob did not need to be told again, and began to stroke and squeeze his friend's balls. With a gorgeous girl on his cock, and his balls being massaged, he knew that he could not hold off from blowing his load soon. But he didn't want this agony to end any time soon. He pushed Juliette from his cock in the hope that he would just get his breath while perhaps the other two went at it again.

Joel was to be proved extremely wrong. No sooner had Juliette's cunt left his dick, when it was replaced by Rob's mouth! And god did it feel good. Joel could not stop his friend doing it, especially when Rob was telling them both how good it was to eat this cock that tasted so deliciously of pussy too. Rob had his hands clamped down on Joel's thighs and was taking the cock so far into his mouth that Joel could feel it hitting the back of his throat. Joel felt completely helpless, but this added to his pleasure. Juliette was now forgotten as the two men indulged in what was to them such a forbidden activity.

Rob was frantically swallowing Joel's cock and was moaning almost as loudly as his friend. Has hands were working together with his mouth, caressing Joel's balls and even teasing around his asshole. He removed his mouth only long enough to spit around Joel's puckered rear end and then proceeded to work his finger up into Joel's ass. This was the final straw for Joel. Rob began pumping his finger in rhythm with his mouth on the cock, and Joel could hold it in no longer. With a shout he released great globs of his cum down his colleagues throat. Rob drunk enthusiastically. But Joel lay with his legs still splayed in complete shock and disbelief at what had just occurred.

Rob was tidying himself, and helping Juliette back into her pinafore. He looked completely satisfied with the results of the evening. He gave Juliette a kiss on the check, and looked at Joel as he went to leave his office. Joel was still laying on the desk, trying to comprehend what had just happened to him.

"Are you working late tomorrow night?" he smirked as he headed for the door. "Oh and turn the lights off on your way out."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Late Night At The Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds