• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Afternoon Delight

Afternoon Delight

12

Amanda answered the phone. It was Dylan. "Hi babe," he said. "Guess what?"

"I don't know," she answered. "Good news?"

"Yup, I'm off work early today. Be home in about two hours."

"Oh, wow!" she said. "That's a surprise."

"I had fun last night," he whispered into the phone.

"Me too," she giggled. "You fuck me sooo good!"

"I'm still horny," he whispered.

"Me too," she moaned. "Get home and fuck me! The girls are in school 'till three."

"Put on that black dress that I like," he said. "No panties or braw either!"

"Is that right?" she quipped. "Aren't we being demanding!"

"I'll have a surprise for ya," he whispered.

"Mmmmm, I like surprises. Don't buy me any more toys though, save your money. That last one is the ultimate."

"No, I was thinking of something much better," Dylan laughed.

Amanda could hear other laughter in the background. "Who's there with you?" she asked.

"My buddy Chris," he answered. "Thought I'd introduce you guys."

"Is that right?!" she retorted. "And you want me all horny and dressed slutty when he meets me for the first time?"

"Here, say hi to Chris," said Dylan as he passed the phone."

"Hi Amanda, how are ya?" Chris asked.

"Hi, ummm...I'm good, how are you?"

"Not bad, I don't know what Dylan is up to, he likes to tease."

"Yeah, you boys get together, the testosterone starts overflowing!"

"Ask her if she's horny," laughed Dylan.

"I'm not asking her that!" belts Chris.

"Ask me what? said Amanda.

"He wants me to ask you if you're horny," Chris whispered, somewhat seductively.

"I should ask you the same thing!" she replied. "But I already know the answer to that! A couple of dirty dogs!" she said.

"Ha ha," Chris laughed. "You have a nice voice on the phone," he flirted.

"Is that right! You're a smooth one!" she replied.

"So, are ya? he asked. "Horny?"

Amanda paused... her breath caught in her throat... "Yeah... I am," she began to play along. Another long pause....

"Does me asking you, make you even more horny?"

"Actually... yeah," she answered"

"I can't wait to meet you!" he said. "Dylan's told me so much about you!"

"I'll bet!" she replied.

"So, what's for lunch?" Chris asked.

"What do you want?" she asked, knowing very well it was a loaded question.

"I'm thinking.... you," he whispered into the phone.

"Is that right!" she mussed. He and Dylan chuckled, having fun tormenting her over the phone.

"Well, here's Dylan," he said, handing the phone back.

"Hi baby," Dylan whispered.

"You guys are bad!" she said.

"So, ya wanna be bad?" he asked.

"I'll play along," she replied.

"Black dress?" he asked.

"Maybe... I don't know if I should take you guys seriously," she exclaimed.

"Well, if you wear it, we can't back down."

"I would hope not, after getting a girl all hyped up!" she retorted.

"Ok, don't start without us," Dylan chuckled.

"Mmmmm...maybe I will," she teased.

Amanda hung up the phone, fluffing back her hair, thinking she'd better take a shower. She hurried around, doing a quick tidy job, throwing last night's dishes in the sink to soak.

She got in the shower and thought about that phone call as the hot water rained down over her back. Lathering her hair with shampoo, Amanda wondered what Chris would look like. Dylan had described him as bald and good looking.

She imagined her hands on his bald head as he went down on her, Dylan watching from somewhere else in the room. She rinsed her hair, the suds pouring down over her naked breasts.

Amanda's eyes were closed as she began touching herself. The thought of this Chris guy, she hadn't even met yet, maybe fucking her in front of Dylan, turned her on. Her pussy started getting slippery wet as she played with herself in the hot shower.

Amanda grabbed a shampoo bottle, inserting the end into her aching cunt. She placed one foot up on the inside edge of the tub as she worked the bottle in and out of her wanton pussy. "Oh yeah, fuck me!" she said aloud, as if talking to Chris, wishing he were there right now.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, as she worked her other fingers against her twat. She thought about his cock, filling her pussy, as she feverishly worked the bottle in and out. "Ohhhh...f...f...fuck!" she blurted as she came all over the shampoo bottle.

Her legs trembled as she finished her shower in a somewhat horny frenzie. She dried off, scurried to the bedroom and sat naked on the bed, drying her long dark hair with the hair dryer. Amanda took the time to straighten it with the flat iron, thinking it would add a sexy touch to the black dress.

She put the dress on, low cut in the front, and just short enough to show some thigh. She then dabbled some perfume on her neck, between her breasts and inside her thighs.

Finally, she pulled a black thong on, "Can't make it too easy for them!" she said to herself.

She made the bed, fluffing up the pillows. Amanda just loved their new four poster bed, they got when they bought their new house. She pulled down the sheer opaque canopy from the top, adding a touch of sultry romance to the room.

She lit an incense candle adding an exotic scent to the room and pulled down the blind. The room was dark and very sexy.

Amanda went into the kitchen and proceeded to do the dishes as she enthusiastically waited for the guys to arrive. Her pussy ached as she wondered how this would all go down. She was somewhat nervous, but excited at the same time.

Her and Dylan had done something similar at a party once before and it had been a lot of fun. Dylan seemed to thrive on the thrill of seeing her fucking someone else. It had only happened the once, but he had talked about it many times since.

She became aware that she had been rubbing her twat up against the door handle of the cupboard beneath the sink as she washed dishes and fantasized about the hours to come. She started to sweat, doing dishes on such a very hot day.

Just then, the door opened and in they came. Amanda's breath caught in her throat as she heard them coming up the stairs behind her. She focused on the dishes, almost afraid to turn around.

Dylan came up behind her, putting his arms around her and kissing her neck. "Hi gorgeous," he whispered.

"Hi yourself," she whispered back.

"Wow, you smell good," his hands were on her breasts, caressing them as he spoke. "This is my buddy Chris."

Amanda turned, drying her hands with a towel and saying, "Hi Chris."

"Hi Amanda, pleased to meet you," he answered, looking her up and down as he blatantly checked her out.

"Want a beer?" Dylan asked him.

"Sure," Chris answered as he continued to stare at Amanda. She returned to finish the dishes, aware that Chris's staring eyes were upon her. Chris leaned up against the counter as Dylan opened the beers.

They slugged back on their drinks and Dylan was behind her again, kissing her neck. Amanda paused, tilting her head to the side. "Mmmmm.... she moaned. His hands were on her breasts again, caressing them.

Amanda glanced at Chris who leaned back against the counter, watching them intently. He was, as Dylan said, good looking. Young, about 28 and in good shape. He licked his lips and swallowed hard as he stared at her.

"You're hot," Dylan said.

"It's a hot day," she whispered.

Dylan ran the cold water, filling his cupped hands and placed them on her breasts again. "Aaahhh!" she gasped. He squeezed them gently, her nipples getting hard under the cool wet material. "Mmmmm..." she moaned again as he strummed her nipples with his thumbs. "You're bad," she whispered, as Dylan turned her around, kissing her between her breasts.

"What do you think?" Dylan whispered in her ear.

"About what?" she asked. "You like him?" Dylan asked.

"He's cute," she whispered.

Dylan took her hand and with a gentle spin, twirled her backward, into Chris's arms. Chris hugged her from behind, gently squeezing her wet breast.

Amanda grabbed his beer and took a swig, freeing his other hand to do the same. She set his beer on the counter and placed her hands over Chris's as he fondled her.

She could hardly breathe as he caressed her tits. Amanda stared back at Dylan as she grinded her hips up against Chris.

"I don't know if I can do this in front of ya man," said Chris.

Dylan moved closer, his hand up under Amanda's dress groping her crotch. He lifted her dress a little.

"Oh... bad girl! You put a thong on!" He hooked his finger in the thong, pulling her close and whispered in her ear, "Are you horny?"

"Yeah, I am," she smiled, rubbing the front of his jeans.

"Maybe you should take Chris here to the bedroom while I finish the dishes. I'll join you later."

Amanda smiled, reaching behind, finding Chris's hand and lead him out of the kitchen. A few steps down the hallway, they paused as Chris tugged on her.

No words were spoken. He held her against the wall by her wrists as they kissed long and hard, probing each other with their tongues. She could hear the sound of Dylan clanking dishes in the sink.

Amanda could hardly breathe as she surrendered to Chris's passionate advances. He ran his hand up the inside of her thigh, and gently cupped her muff. "Oh, you're not so shy after all!" she quipped.

"Just in front of Dylan," he said.

Dylan sauntered by the end of the hall as he went into the living room. He glanced in their direction, smiling at the steamy moment that Amanda and Chris were having. He turned on the stereo, cranking some Mazzy Star to set the mood.

Amanda had one leg up, grinding on Chris's hand and looked at Dylan as he made his way back into the kitchen. Dylan smiled at her and all she could do was gaze back in a horny state.

It was all so bad and dirty, stealing off to the bedroom like this! Amanda was so unbelievably horny!

She broke away, leading Chris down the hall and into the room. He paused to close the door as she backed up against the bed.

"Wow!" he said as he gazed about the room and took in all of her sultry beauty. Amanda reached behind, moving the canopy aside as he approached. "You are beautiful!" he whispered as he dropped to his knees in front of her.

"You're not so bad yourself," she whispered back.

Amanda gasped as his head went up under her dress and he pulled her thong down a few inches. His tongue was on her, licking, probing, tickling her aching pussy.

She grinded her twat on his face as she caressed his bald head. "Mmmmm... that feels good," she whispered. Amanda's pussy tingled with excitement. "I've been thinking about this all morning!" she moaned.

Chris stood up, coaxing her back onto the bed as he removed her thong. "You weren't supposed to wear this," he mussed.

"I thought you might have fun taking it off," she said.

"I'll have fun fucking you!" he retorted.

"Mmmmm.... Me too!" she replied. She laid back on the bed as he hiked up her dress and once again his face was between her thighs. "Ohhh... god..." she moaned, as he ravaged her pussy.

Amanda pulled his head into her, grinding her wet pussy on his face as he probed her hot cunt with his tongue. She closed her eyes, it was all so surreal. Mazzy Star echoing in the background, the smell of the incense, whisking off to her bedroom with this guy she had just met! It was like a naughty dream!

His hands were on her breasts and Amanda peeled away the material, exposing her tits to his groping paws. Her nipples were hard as he squeezed her boobs. "You're gonna make me cum!" she hissed.

"Mmmmm...." He moaned into her pussy as he licked her clit.

The vibration of his moaning sent her over the edge! "Oh... god! Here I cum! Ohhh... fuck! I'm cumming!" He licked her clit faster as she moaned and came on his face!

Chris stood up, taking off his t-shirt, as Amanda watched. He had a cleanly shaven chest and a nice sort of tribal tattoo on his shoulder. He dropped his jeans and then peeled down his briefs as she gazed at his hardened cock.

"Oh, my!" she cooed. "Aren't I a lucky girl today!" she exclaimed. He was well endowed and ready for action! Amanda's pussy ached in anticipation of what was to come.

She quickly sat up and grasped his prick with both hands. "What a beautiful cock you have!" She pulled down on it, feeling it grow in her hands.

She leaned over, taking it in her mouth, feeling it pulsate as she sucked on him. "Oh, fuck..." he moaned.

She took in as much as she could, he had quite a girth. She couldn't wait to get fucking this guy! Amanda licked up and down his shaft, feeling his balls, running her finger up and down the crack of his ass. "Oh god!" he hissed. "That feels sooo good!" he moaned, as she sucked on the head of it.

Just then, the door opened and Dylan quietly entered the room. Nobody said anything as he removed his clothes. Amanda glanced in his direction and saw that he was hard as a rock, she continued to suck on Chris.

Two beautifully hard cocks to play with! She was so turned on by Dylan initiating this kind of play and wondering how this was going to unfold! Dylan moved around to the other side of the bed behind her and sat on his knees, stroking his cock as he watched.

Amanda looked up at Chris, squeezing his cock she said, "I think you should fuck me with this big thing!"

She turned around to face Dylan, "Oh baby," she cooed, bending over and grasping Dylan's penis. Chris took up position behind her as she began to suck Dylan off. She held onto Dylan's cock and gasped as Chris entered her from behind.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned.

"Feel good baby?" asked Dylan.

"Uh huh," she panted as Chris began reaming in and out from behind. She shoved her ass up against his loins as he pummelled her. "Ohhh fuck!" she panted. "You're so fucking big!"

She laid her head in Dylan's lap. "He's fucking you good," Dylan whispered.

"Oh yeah baby!" she stammered, Chris's balls slapping her ass!

Amanda reached in underneath herself, fingering her clit as Chris rammed her from behind! "Ohhh... f..u..c..k!" she blurted. "I'm cumming!" With that, she let out a scream, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! F..u..c..k! Fuck me hard, Chris! Ohhh... f..f..fuuuck!" Amanda came and came hard!

Chris stood up, his big wet cock glistening in the candlelight. Amanda turned around and stood up in front of him, a glazed look of hunger in her eyes. Her hands on his chest, they kissed.

She glanced back at Dylan and smiled. He was stroking on his still hard wang. She kissed Chris again, reaching down to pull on his meat. "Lay on the floor," she whispered. He dropped to the floor on his back, his quivering dong standing straight up in the air.

"It's hot in here," she said, as Amanda peeled the dress off over her head. Straddling him, she eased her pussy down over his cock, lowering herself slowly to take in his large mass.

She began thrusting her hips back and forth, her hands on his chest as she grinded on him. "Ohhh... my... fuck!" he moaned as she started to ride him.

The candle began to flicker as it was getting close to burning out.

Dylan laid across the bed to watch as she fucked Chris's ass off. He leaned over the edge and engaged Amanda in a long, hungry kiss, as the candle flickered out. Amanda continued to hump Chris in almost total darkness as Dylan caressed her tits.

The room began to smell of sex. The music had stopped and all that could be heard were the sounds of cock and pussy interaction mixed with the moans of Chris and Amanda.

"Cum on his big cock!" Dylan whispered in her ear.

"Ummmm..." she moaned in response. She was already fingering her clit again, as she rode this lovely big penis.

"You feel sooo good on my cock!" Chris groaned.

"You fill me up sooo good!" she panted. Her ass slapped loudly on his hips as she slammed up and down on him.

Dylan pinched her nipples as she fingered herself. Chris shoved up into her faster and faster now. "Oh god!" she yelled. "Here I cum!" Amanda humped her hot pussy on him hard. Her fingers frigging herself off with a heated vengeance. She was sooo horny! Ohhh...ffuuuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Aaaahhhh! Fuuuuck!" she screamed as she came all over Chris's cock.

Dylan helped her up, Amanda's legs were shaky. He hugged he from behind as Chris stood up.

"Wow!" Amanda exclaimed, as she reached out to stroke Chris's still very hard prick. Pulling him close, she was sandwiched between the two of them.

Dylan caressed her tits from behind as she ran her fingertips down Chris's chest. Chris's hard penis bobbed against her twat as Dylan's throbbing prick pressed against her from behind.

She reached around, grabbing Chris's hard ass as they kissed. Then she tilted her head back and engaged Dylan in a long kiss, reaching behind, to stroke his shaft.

"I think you boys need to cum!" she said. Doug was feeling her ass and Chris was fondling her tits. She had one hand in front and one behind as she stroked them both.

"Double penetration?" Dylan whispered.

"I don't know... maybe," Amanda pondered.

"What are we doin'?" Chris asked.

"Can you cum up hill?" Amanda asked.

"I can cum in any direction you want," he teased.

"Bonus!" she said, coaxing him back onto the bed.

She climbed aboard him and straddled his hips. With her finger tips, she slowly guided his large dick up into her pussy. "Ughhhh..." she gasped as she mounted him again.

She leaned forward, placing her hands on Chris's shoulders as she grinded her hot pussy on his big cock. Her long hair fell across his chest as she gently bit his nipples.

Then Dylan's tongue was on the crack of her ass, licking as she fucked. "Feel good?" Dylan asked.

"Uh huh..." she moaned. "Really fuck'n good! Oh god!" she panted, as Dylan stuck a finger in her ass. "Ummmmm..." she moaned.

She leaned down, kissing Chris longingly as she grinded on his cock, Dylan reaming her ass with his finger. It felt so fucking good!

Her cunt ached so bad now, she felt as though she needed to cum one more time! "I might have to cum on you again," she whispered to Chris.

He moaned in response and she felt him getting rock hard inside her!

"Want me to cum on that big hard thing of your's again?" she asked.

"Yep," he replied.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" she whispered.

"Uh huh," he panted.

Amanda closed her eyes, grinding her hips. "God! You're sooo hard! Mmmmm..." she moaned. "I want you to cum inside me!" She reamed her twat on his hard cock. "I want to feel your hot cum in me!" she whispered.

Amanda felt Dylan's hands on her back, then gasped as he slowly penetrated her ass from behind! "Ohhhh...fuuuuck!" she moaned. His cock felt sooo big as he slowly penetrated her ass!

She stopped grinding on Chris, as she allowed herself to get adjusted to the cock in her ass. Dylan slowly moved in and out and it started to feel really good.

Amanda slowly began to move her hips again, feeling so full of cock right now. "Oh... my... god!" she panted as they increased their tempo.

They all worked in unison, Dylan would push, then Chris would push as Amanda got stuffed with cocks.

She leaned down, kissing Chris again as the two men banged her harder. The slapping noises filled the room as Dylan's balls slapped her ass and she pounded on Chris!

"Ohhh... f..f..fuuuck... f..f..fuck... me... you ... guys!" she panted. Chris was thrusting up and down with a vengeance and Dylan was pounding her hard from behind!

There was nothing she could do except take it! And take it she did! Amanda could hardly think, it felt so fucking awesome!

Chris was moaning, Dylan was groaning, they both were very hard! She felt severely fucked as they both rammed her! She knew they were both close to cumming.

Amanda grinded her twat on Chris's loins, as Dylan pounded her ass. "Oh god... you... guys!" she panted. "You're... gonna... make... me ... cum!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Afternoon Delight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds