• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How Had It Come To This?

How Had It Come To This?

12

The evening was beautiful... a cool summer breeze was lazily coming through the window, as I laid on my side in bed, looking at the mountains and lake illuminated by the full moon... wondering, going over and over in my head, how it had come to this point... it was almost 1 in the morning, and in less than 12 hours I was going to be walking down the aisle to marry a wonderful man... so how was it that I had spent the last three hours having passionate, erotic sex with my brother in his hotel room? Jeff, who was sleeping peacefully next to me, completely naked, a satisfied smile on his face, his cock still wet from our latest round of sex... and his come slowly starting to drip out of my pussy. I still couldn't believe it, not in a million years. How had it come to this?

And then, a noise at the door as a key card was inserted... and in walked his accomplice, our sister Melissa. She quietly came into the room, smiled at me warmly, and said,

"Hey, Susan, sorry I'm late, met up with a guy down in the bar, he kept me busy... did I miss all the fun?"

I said, "You did, but you know Jeff... he'll be up for more."

"So what did you guys do?"

"Well, we started out in the bed, moved to the Jacuzzi tub, then finished up about 20 minutes ago back in bed."

"Are you still full?" She said with a smile, nodding towards my pussy.

"Oh, yes."

She gave me a knowing smile and came to the bed. I rolled onto my back, while she quickly slipped out of her dress, bra, and panties. As she got on the bed I spread my legs for her, and without hesitation she immediately began to lick and suck my pussy, taking in all of Jeff's come. It felt good, and as she enjoyed herself I looked over her body with a somewhat jealous eye... she was the athlete of the family and excelled at soccer and volleyball, and had the legs and ass to prove it. I was the chunky bookworm and had always had to fight to keep myself in decent shape. The only advantage I had over Mel was my breasts, which were fuller and rounder than hers.

"Mmm... you taste good, Suze." She said as she sat up.

I said, "you could probably clean him off as well... that would wake him up."

She smiled and moved over to straddle him, and quickly started to suck his limp cock. She definitely was not bothered at all about doing that to her brother. I had my reservations, though... yet that hadn't stopped me from giving myself completely to him, whenever he asked, for the last year...

I suppose I should have seen it coming; looking back, it all lines up, but at the time, I couldn't see it for what it was. Jeff kind of took over as the man of the house when Dad left, and at the age of 14 he was already very mature, not to mention handsome. He exuded that nice-guy charm, and learned over the years how to use that to establish a never-ending flow of ladies in his life. Being 2 years older than him, I was initially disgusted by his behavior, but somehow the girls never minded, and I eventually began to be impressed with the caliber of girls he brought home.

I left for college but came home frequently, and it was apparent to me that Jeff and Melissa had become much closer as brother and sister. I didn't suspect anything at the time -- Mel was 2 years younger than Jeff, and with me gone to college I think she relied on him more. Mom was always working and so we didn't see her much. I was glad that Jeff had taken Mel under his wing and was treating her nicely -- maybe she wouldn't have the horrible high school experiences that I had, being the little sister of Mr. Popular Nice-Guy.

And then, I made the mistake of having my friend Julie come stay with me for a week over the summer, after I had turned 22 and graduated from college, and before I started grad school. She and I had been very close the last two years and had roomed together the last year. What I didn't consider was the Jeff factor. It was readily apparent that Julie was attracted to Jeff, and Jeff, in his good-natured way, did nothing to discourage that. I was appalled, and finally confronted my close friend about it.

"Is there something going on between you and Jeff?"

"No... I wish! Oh, don't make that face, you have to admit he is VERY cute."

"Unbelievable!" I said.

"What... he's a hot young guy, and he seems interested in me..."

"And he's my brother!"

"So what? I'm not the one that's related to him! Are you really going to be upset if I get together with him? You were never bothered by the other guys I got together with..."

"I know, I know... it's just..."

"Relax. I won't do anything if it bothers you that much, ok?"

"Ok, I know... sorry for freaking out. You should be free to do whatever you want, honest."

"Really?" she said with a smile and gleam in her eye.

"Yes... wow... you really do want to hook up with him, don't you?" She smiled and said, "Maybe", which I knew meant absolutely yes. I sighed and smiled, and we didn't talk about it again.

And so I wasn't surprised when, that night, I heard her get up off the inflatable mattress in my room and quietly slip out. I knew exactly where she was going, and tried to go back to sleep. But the more I thought about it, the more curious I got, and so about five minutes later I found myself sneaking downstairs to Jeff's bedroom in the basement. I could hear quiet voices as I slowly crept up to the door, which was open about two inches. I looked in, and couldn't believe what I saw.

Jeff was sitting on the edge of his bed, naked. For what seemed like forever, I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock. In a word, it was gorgeous. Thick, but not too thick... long, but not too long. Circumcised, with a big plump head. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, even as my brain was screaming at me for looking at my brother's privates. Then I noticed that, while I was engrossed in staring at Jeff's cock, Julie had taken off her pajamas and panties and was standing in front of Jeff.

Jeff quietly said, "Turn around." Julie immediately turned around, an expectant look on her face. Jeff leaned forward and began to caress and kiss Julie's legs, and back, and ass. He stood up and pressed his cock up against Julie, moving his hands up to feel her breasts. She let out a gasp of pleasure and closed her eyes in lust. Jeff spent a few more minutes caressing her, then turned her around and told her to get on the bed. She got onto her hands and knees and spread her legs, arching her back as Jeff got down on his knees behind her. He began kissing and licking her legs, ass, and then her pussy, and she moaned very loudly as he finally hit his mark. It was apparent that she was very wet and Jeff made her even more aroused as he expertly brought her to orgasm.

He gave her a few minutes to recover, and then sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned back, his cock dripping precum. She smiled and began to slowly suck on it, taking as much as she could into her mouth. After a couple of minutes he told her to stand up and turn around, with her back facing him. She did, and he put his hands on her hips and brought her close to him, straddling his cock.

As he pulled her down gently, he said, "Put my cock in your pussy." She reached between her legs and grabbed his cock, guiding it into her. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened, and she let out another moan of pleasure as she sunk down on the shaft. I was amazed to see it slide completely into her. She winced a little once it was all in, but then, under his guidance, she slowly started to ride his cock. The pace started out slow and gentle, but then quickened a little and became more firm, as he pulled her down on his cock.

I could see she was enjoying it, and then heard him quietly say, "Play with your nipples and clit." She immediately complied, almost like she was under a spell. She got more aroused and more vocal, and he started moaning as well. She came again but didn't stop riding him until he finally came inside her, pulling her down onto him hard, repeatedly.

She sat on top of him as he slowly caressed her body, and then he quietly said, "Clean me up." Once again she immediately complied, getting onto her knees in front of him, licking and sucking his cock, which was still somewhat hard. Her back was to me, and I had a perfect view of her pussy, and was once again amazed at what I saw... gob after gob after gob of thick white come, slowly dripping out of her pussy and onto the carpet. After the 5th or 6th gob I thought it would end, but it didn't... it just kept coming and coming out of her.

She finished cleaning him up and sat back, and he smiled and said, "That was awesome, thanks!"

She smiled back and said, "Sorry it took me so long to get down here... your sister kind of freaked when I told her I was attracted to you."

He smiled, and said, "Maybe we can do it again a couple more times before you go... your pussy is delicious."

She smiled again and said, "Definitely... we just should probably be careful so Susan doesn't find out."

He said, "I wouldn't worry about that. I don't think it bothers her as much as she lets on."

With that Julie stood up, and a big glob of Jeff's cum dripped onto her thigh. She scooped it up with her fingers and licked it off, smiling at Jeff. She put her panties and pajamas back on, and I took that as my cue to get back to my bed.

Once I got there I was shaking uncontrollably... I was grossed out by seeing my brother but yet also so incredibly turned on by what I had seen. I could tell I was wet, really wet. I reached down to feel the crotch of my panties, and was amazed to find them completely soaked through. I slipped a hand underneath and slid my finger between my lips, feeling the thick wetness... and then my finger hit my clit and it was like an electric shock through my body. I gasped a little and then touched it again, feeling my body going crazy... I couldn't stop touching myself and quickly found myself coming, wave after wave of pleasure.

I hoped that Julie wouldn't come in; I had heard her go to the bathroom and so figured she was cleaning herself up. By the time she got back my orgasm had subsided and I pretended to go to sleep... but I couldn't sleep, was still seeing the pictures over and over again in my head of what I had just seen downstairs.

I finally drifted off, and when I woke up, Julie was gone from her bed. Probably fucking Jeff again, I said to myself. Even though I had had an orgasm the night before, I still didn't feel satisfied, still felt a deeper urge, a deeper need for more pleasure.

I found Julie downstairs, eating breakfast, acting as if nothing had happened. I decided to go along, and we talked about going to the lake for the day. It was really crowded, so we came back to the house to lay by the pool in our backyard. Mel was still at camp for the week, Mom was at work until early evening, and I had no idea where Jeff was.

We were lying out by the pool when the phone rang -- it was my grad school applications office with some questions about my application. I left Julie by the pool and went upstairs to my room, where I had all my paperwork. As I was talking to the admissions lady and giving her the info, I was peeking out of the window down to the pool... and who strolls in but Jeff. I watched him talking with Julie for a little while.

The admissions lady could tell I was distracted and so I focused again on giving her the information she needed. Soon enough, my eyes wandered back to the window. Jeff had gotten another one of our tanning pads we had by the pool, and was sitting next to Julie. Jeff said something to her, and she nodded but then looked around to see if I was around. She turned back around to Jeff, shrugged, and then they both got out of their swimsuits. Jeff said something to Julie and leaned back, and then I saw Julie get over him and move into a 69.

I almost dropped the phone. She started sucking him while he started to eat her out. It was mesmerizing and I found myself moving my hand down to my crotch, even as the admissions lady prattled on and on. Jeff said something to Julie, and she got up and turned around, and sat down on his cock and began riding him, thoroughly enjoying herself. They kissed deeply over and over again and he played with her breasts, sucking on them and teasing the nipples. I felt myself get wet. Finally the admissions lady said she had all the info she needed, and hung up.

I put the phone down and stood by the window. I pulled my swimsuit to the side with one hand and started masturbating with the other, as I watched Julie come on his cock. Jeff said something and Julie got off of him, and they both walked over to the pool. Watching Jeff's hard cock sway as he walked was absolutely mesmerizing. They got into the pool and stood on the steps in the shallow end, with Julie sitting on the edge while Jeff got between her legs and ate her. She leaned back, eyes closed, completely in pleasure.

I could feel an orgasm coming but knew it wouldn't satisfy me. Jeff stopped eating her and said something to her. She got into the pool, turned around, and put one foot on the top step, spreading her legs. She leaned over and grabbed the edge of the pool as Jeff got behind her and slid into her. I came quickly as I watched him pump her methodically from behind, his cock glistening with her wetness. After a few minutes I could tell he was coming inside of her.

The phone rang again, the admissions lady calling for one more piece of information. In my rush to answer it I dropped the phone, which made a loud crashing sound. I picked up the receiver and went back to watching the pool scene. Julie was quickly pulling on her swimsuit, as was Jeff. I answered the admissions ladies' questions and then got dressed and went downstairs. Jeff was walking into the house as I was walking out, and I casually asked him, "Are you done fucking my best friend?" He just smiled wide and said, "Yep." And kept on walking.

I walked out to Julie, who was pretending to be sun tanning. She asked, "Who was that on the phone?"

"Admissions, needing some info for the upcoming semester."

"Oh. Hey I have to go use the bathroom, want me to bring us out some drinks?"

I said sure and then watched her walk into the house. I knew she hadn't been in the pool, and so could only assume that the reason the crotch and back of her swimsuit were dark with wetness was Jeff's huge load of come dripping out of her, which she was now going to take care of. I didn't know what to think. I was just glad that she was leaving soon, and so was I. I was afraid of what would happen if I stayed.

And so, that whole first year in grad school, the thoughts of what I had seen over the summer plagued me, as did the things Jeff had said to Julie, the knowing smiles he gave me... and the growing suspicion of something going on between him and Melissa. I couldn't put my finger on it, but during breaks and visits home, I could tell something was going on.

My first year of grad school was so exhausting that I never had time to date anyone seriously, much less get intimate. I was amazed at how much work it took just to stay above water, and so was very glad to be going home for a summer of recuperation and relaxation.

My mom had recently been given a promotion, which was good, but it also meant much more travel. When I got home I found out she would be gone for week-long trips for most of the summer. Jeff wasn't back from college yet so I had some time to spend just with Mel, which was great. We really bonded and talked a lot, and caught each other up on our lives. We got to talking about sex, and she was amazed to hear I hadn't had sex for over a year. I tried to explain to her that grad school was really demanding, and was amazed when she said, "I don't think I could go a month without having some good sex." We started talking about her sex life, and it became clear that she had become quite experienced, but wouldn't go into the guys she had been with, which, looking back on it, should have been a big red flag for me.

Soon enough, Jeff arrived home. All the thoughts of last summer came flooding back to me as I gave him a hug. He smiled and told me I looked great, and I said thank you. The truth was that, while grad school had been very demanding, it had also helped to get rid of some of my fat, and I had lost some weight, but still had that "chunky cheerleader" body.

We had a week of peace before Mom flew out for the first of her many trips. And when she left, something changed. I noticed that Jeff and Mel were chummier, and Mel started to hang out around the house in just her t-shirt and panties, even with Jeff in the room. I said something to her about it, and the response was, "Lighten up... it's no big deal, Suze!"

Later that week I met up with an old high school friend for lunch, and we were just starting to eat our meals when her work called. She said she needed to go back to her office, and so our lunch and afternoon of shopping were canceled. I was disappointed, and didn't want to go shopping by myself, so I headed for home. As I turned onto our street, I started to get suspicious. When I had left, Jeff was still asleep and Mel was watching TV. I thought I might just see if something was going on between them, and so parked the car down the street and made my way quietly up to the house.

I slipped in through the side door in the garage, and then quietly made my way into the laundry room of the house. As soon as I was inside I heard moaning, and for the first time wasn't surprised by that. The noises appeared to be coming from the living room, so I slipped off my shoes and silently, slowly made my way to the doorway.

I peeked around the corner, and sure enough saw Jeff and Mel fucking on the couch. Jeff was sitting down, leaning back, while Mel slowly rode him. They kissed deeply over and over again, Jeff's hands never leaving her breasts, constantly playing with her nipples. I watched her ride him in complete ecstasy until she came, then she got off and got on her hands and knees on the couch, and Jeff slid into her from behind, pumping her hard but slow. If I hadn't known they were brother and sister, I would have assumed they had been lovers for quite some time, the way they knew each others bodies. It was very erotic, watching them, watching Jeff fuck his little sister, and I got aroused fast, watching their faces writhe in pure pleasure.

After about five minutes, Jeff said, "I'm going to come in you."

Mel responded with, "I didn't take my pill last night."

"Too late." And with that Jeff exploded inside of her, thrusting deep inside and keeping it there as he shot his load into her. For a while they were silent, Jeff still inside her. Then, with a soft, wet pop, he pulled out of her and sat down next to her, leaning his head back and closing his eyes. Mel turned around as well and sat back, spreading her legs and playing with the come that was now flowing freely from her pussy.

"Mmmm... damn that is good, Mel."

"I know... way too kinky, huh, Bro."

"Oh yeah. I missed you while I was gone."

"I missed you too. It is so good to feel you inside me again. But do you think we should be more careful around Suze? I get the feeling she's suspicious."

"Nah... I wouldn't worry about it."

"Do you still want her? I mean, do you still want to fuck her?"

"Of course. I love your body, don't get me wrong... but there's just something about her... I have wanted to taste her and fuck her for years."

"I know, you perv... I can't believe she never figured out how you used to play with her panties."

"I know, I know... and you didn't seem to mind wearing them for me... or tasting them yourself."

"Mmmm... she does taste good, I'll agree with you on that. But I just don't know if she'd be as open to this kind of relationship as we are, you know?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How Had It Come To This?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds