• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hard Worker Ch. 02

Hard Worker Ch. 02

For the next few days I would go dump my day's garbage down the shoot. Having done this for a few days, I'm now reasonably certain that no one is out after 9, so I just step into my cowboys and strut out of my place naked. Today after my garbage run, I go down to the lobby naked with my robe in my hand and I hear someone. My heart pounds and thoughts of getting caught! I hastily put my robe on and barely get the tie done when in steps a big busty big hipped black gal in a rent a cop uniform.

"Hi, quiet evening," I say trying to sound nonchalantly and calm.

"Good evening, I'm Sam, I the night watch, and you are?"

"I'm Jean."

"Out for a stroll again?"

"Again?" I've not seen her before, so is she mistaken about having seen me?

"Sure. I was wondering who you were. Nice to be able to put a name to the face, or more like, the body. You have a place on the top floor. You were out checking your mail the other night."

"I don't recall seeing you."

"True enough, but the camera in the lobby and the stair wells saw you." She points up toward the camera that I just now see.

"Oh." I say in embarrassment. My naked stroll was caught on tape, yikes.

"You got a nice ass, Jean."

"Ahh, I didn't mean to..." I blurt out.

"You don't have to worry; no one else saw the tape, yet."

"Ahhh, that's good."

"So I haven't reported you."

"Do you have to?"

"Well that depends. The tapes get reused and so eventually your nude stroll would get taped over."

"That's good to know."

"But I really should report this...." She lets the words linger in the air, as if she could be convinced otherwise.

"But you haven't yet, and you don't need to?"

"But I should."

"Could I possibly persuade you not to?"

"Hmmm...you might be able to." She looks like the cat who knows she's going to swallow the canary whole.

"What do I need to do to persuade you not to report this?"

"Well, let me see..."

I take her literally, pull open my robe, and let it fall off to expose myself to her.

"Perhaps I can persuade you somehow?"

"You got the right idea. Let's step into the stairwell and get out of public view, shall we?"

"Okay, after you."

"No, after you, as I said before, you got a good looking ass." She picks up my robe.

"Okay." I step through the lobby naked except for my boots into the stairwell. She sits down on the stairs.

"Now move right over there, that's it. Now the camera has got a good view of you."

"But, I was trying to persuade you not to report me."

"Oh I won't, not for last nights and tonight's performance, I won't."

"Performance?"

"Yeah, you like to show off the bod of yours so why don't you really show off, how about you jack off for me?"

"Here? Now?"

"Yes. You jack off and I will agree for now not to report this incident."

Wow, this is hot. Being blackmailed by this big black police babe. My cock already likes the idea and it rises for the occasion.

"Nice," She remarks at the sight of my erection.

"Okay, I guess that's a deal. Could you lay my robe down to catch my cum?"

"Good idea. Now put on a good show for me, I'll keep this tape for sure."

I can't believe this is happening. Here I am naked and stroking off for this black babe. Wow, this is a rush. My cock is hard and warm in my hand as I run my hand up and down its shaft. I grab my ass and squeeze it as I stroke my dick. I get into the rhythm and as she just stares intently at me. Is she straight? She looks turned on? Is it the power trip high that she is riding?

"You like what you see?" I ask.

"Yes, I like the idea of a good looking white dude having to stroke his dick for me to watch."

"Does it turn you on?"

"It is hot to watch you pump it."

"Have you ever watched a guy jack before?"

"No. I think I'm been missing some fun. Now I have a question or two, do you jack off everyday?"

"ohhh...yeah..." I moan as I'm getting pulled into the pleasure of the moment. My cock is hard and I can feel the heat of my cum building in my balls.

"Have you ever jacked off more than once at any given time?"

"Yessss...."

"How often?"

"Well, while I'm working on the net to find work, I jack off.....ohhhh...I might shoot off 2 or 3 loads....ahhh....yes..."

"Really? You don't have a steady job?"

"No. Just temp work so far.....ahhhhhhhh."

"What's the max amount of loads?"

"ahhh.....lucky 7 was my best all day session. If I'm turned on I just keep making cum."

"Nice! You are inspiring. Now, stroke that hard cock for me. Yeah, let me see you shoot that hot load." One hand of hers starts rubbing against her breast while the other rubs her cunt hidden under her pants.

I get into the rhythm and moan as I feel myself getting to the edge.

"Uhhh...I'm getting close...."

"Slow down then, stop make it last." She has unbuttoned her blouse and one hand is inside of it playing with her breast as she watches me.

I let go of my cock and it throbs for attention. It finally starts to get soft.

"Can I start stroking?"

"Do you want to?"

"Yes," I answer.

"You want to cum for me?"

"Yes. Can I start stroking? Please?"

"Yes, start again. I want to see you pump out your load."

This is so hot, I'm completely naked stroking for this fully clothed lady cop. It doesn't take long for my dick to get hard again. I start back up and my dick is pulsing in my hand. I can feel it building.

"uhhh....soon...can I cum this time?"

"Yes. I want to see it gush out." Her one hand is rubbing hard against her cunt while the other I can clearly see is fingering her nipple.

"I can't stop now...I feel I'm going to explode....ohhhhhhhhhh..."

"Yes, let me see it. Pump out a big hot load for me."

"Oh god.......I'm cummmmmm..." A big rushing gush of hot cum pumps out of my head and splatters onto my robe. I feel another gush coming up and I moan as I pump out another white stream of cum.

"Ohhhhhhhh god....."

I feel exhausted and exhilarated at the same time. I'm flushed and so is she.

"Wow. Nice. Feel good?" She asks.

"Yes."

"Great. That was fucking great. Thanks for the show. See ya around. Break time is over. Got to make my rounds."

"Yeah. See you."

She buttons up her blouse and walks off leaving me and my cum soaked robe. I stand there a few moments catching my breath after she leaves. Finally I pick up my robe and start to climb the stairs. Wow. That was so amazing.

When I finally get to my apartment I just collapse on my bed and drift off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hard Worker Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 333 milliseconds