• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alice Gets Taken

Alice Gets Taken

Thank god that's over!

After being snowed under by her studies, Alice had finally finished her first semester at collage.

It had all started off easily enough, but the last few weeks almost got the better of her as the work kept piling up. The pressure to do well was not being helped by her private life.

She had an ex, Danny, who kept trying to interfere when ever she even took a passing interest in another guy. Phone calls, angry text messages and finding out from others that friends of hers had been told to keep away. It was the last thing she needed right now.

On top of that, the object of her affections, Rick, had left her feeling confused by his actions.

The two of them had been friends for two years now. Rick worked as a personal trainer and had made no secret of the fact that he wanted Alice. The problem was that, when the two of them went out together, Rick seemed gun shy unwilling or unable to make a move.

With her work finished for the next few weeks, Alice knew she needed to unwind. She knew what she wanted, she had needed the relief all day.

Finally home, she decided to pour herself a glass of red wine she had kept for this very night, just something to drink while she quietly celebrated the end of her first semester. She turned on the TV and headed to her bedroom to get herself comfortable for the night.

Slipping out of her clothes, she looked at herself in the mirror.

Alice was a tall with dark red hair. As she took off her top and released herself from the confines of her bra, she admired her small but perfect breasts. She slid her hands down her body, and unbuckled her jeans, sliding them over her full hips and letting them fall to the floor.

She looked at herself in the mirror, gave herself a rye smile, before putting on an over sided rugby shirt and heading back to the lounge room.

It was on her way out of her bedroom door that she knew something was wrong. A noise, movement out the corner of her eye, she was taken by surprise as she was thrown against the floor.

Before she knew what happened, he was on top of her. It was dark, and yet the knife in his hand stood out in the darkness.

"If you scream, if you make so much as a sound, I'll end it with one cut." said the intruder and he blindfolded her.

The cold blade of the knife made Alice focus in a way she had never felt before. All of her senses felt heightened.

He ordered her to stand up and got behind her. He told her to put her hands behind her back. She obeyed and felt a zip tie close around her wrists, she started to cry as she realized that he had come prepared.

With one of his around tightly around her chest, pulling him firmly against her, and the knife shining in front of her, the tip against her throat, the intruder told her to "Take me to your fucking room!".

Shaking with fear, she starting to lead the way as best she could. Her small footsteps made the short trip feel like it took hours. Alice knew what awaited her when she got there.

Throwing her on the bed, the intruder told her to stay face down on the bed. She didn't dare move as she heard him rifling through her bedroom. Alice hoped he would find what he was looking for quickly and leave, and as she heard him pause she was hoped this would all soon be over.

That is when she heard a noise that chilled her to the core, and yet at the same time, made her feel something else. A familiar sound, the sound of her vibrator.

"Whats this then" he asked. She went to answer but he interrupted. "Shut your fucking mouth you slut". He went on, "I bet no one you know realized what a slut you are. That you come home every night, lying in your bet and making yourself cum".

She didn't dare respond this time.

She felt him move behind her, forcing her legs apart. She screamed for him to stop, as he pushed his left hand into her back, forcing her into the bed. She felt his right hand slide between her legs, grabbing her g-string, he tore it off her body and she cried for him to stop.

He took a step back, was it all over? Has he changed his mind? It was when she felt the vibrator touch her clit that she knew there was no turning back.

She would not let this happen. As much as she needed it, as much as she wanted it, she refused to let herself enjoy what this stranger was doing to her. Even as he slide the vibrator the length of her pussy, even as she felt her shaved lips cradle it, inviting more, she refused to enjoy it.

It felt so good. She could feel the tension deep inside her, it was building, and there was nothing she could do.

"Tell me your name" he said. "Alice" she whimpered, scared to speak more than was needed.

"Tell me Alice, is this what you want?" he said, still teasing her pussy with her favorite toy.

She was trembling now, she could feel her pussy was wet, and as she went to answer no, she felt him slowly sink the twisting, vibrating head of her toy deep inside her aching pussy.

Alice couldn't help but sigh as she felt herself accommodate the girth toy. He slowly working it into her, a few inches at a time. It was agony for her, she didn't want to feel the way she did, but her body was betraying her.

"You're soaking wet" he said as the room filled with the hum of her vibrator getting more and more dull as it was taken deeper inside her body. He took his time to get there, but finally she felt the tip kiss her cervix as the ears of her blue rabbit snuggled up either side of her clit.

"Oh fuck" Alice whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear. This stranger was had come here to seemingly torture her with pleasure.

With the vibrator twisting deep inside her cunt, the ear of her rabbit abusing her achingly hard clit, she felt herself getting closer to the edge. Alice felt a mixture of desire and humiliation. She was lost in how good it felt, feeling her pussy getting tighter as she was close to cumming for him. It would take nothing for her to fall over the edge, but she refused to let it happen.

He fucked her faster with her toy now, the sound of it working was joined with the wet sound her pussy made as it gripped the twisting shaft.

So close, Alice was almost there. She was holding out though, she was in complete extacy but she could not let it happen, not like this.

She felt his mouth close over her arsehole, his tongue slowly circling her, putting more and more pressure until he managed to sink into her. It was too much.

Alice felt herself let go as her orgasm ripped through her body. Milking the vibrator with her sweet little cunt, her arsehole tightened around her intruders tongue.

"Oh fuck yes.....yes....." she whimpered, feeling her pussy spasm again and again. Knowing her had broken her, feeling so violated and yet so euphoric. Tears started to stream from her eyes as the realization of what had happened set in.

His mouth left her. He grabbed her by the hair, lifting her to her feet. He legs felt weak and he forcefully dragged her back into the open plan living area.

He threw her back onto the kitchen table, face up, legs spread, her hands underneath her. She cried as her arms ached and the zip ties dug into her wrists.

She kept thinking about how she could have done things differently. Did she lock the door properly. Had she left a window open. None of that mattered now.

She begged him to leave her alone, to take what ever he wanted. She said she wouldn't tell anyone, but he just laughed at her, knowing it was a lie.

He stood between her splayed legs. "Your pussy is dripping wet Alice. I heard you cum for me, I left it. Now, I need to taste you".

He sank to his knees as Alice let her head sink to the side. She knew what was coming, but she could never have imagined how good it would feel.

Still sensitive from her previous orgasm, he pussy ached as she felt his lips close around he clit. Alice moaned in pleasure as the intruder sucked and licked her clit.

As his tongue worked her pussy she heard him moan into her cunt, he was enjoying this, almost as much as she was.

He focused his attention lower, licking and circling his tongue around the tight opening of her pussy. He pressed against her, she tightened at first, but her herself give way. He swirled his tongue inside her causing her legs to close around her head. He was an expert at what he was doing, and she knew she couldn't take much more of this.

As he fucked Alice with his tongue, the intruder breathed deeply. He loved eating new pussy, and Alice tasted as good as he had always imagined.

As Alice got close, the intruder sensed her need. He stopped and got to his feet.

He leaned over her, Alice could feel his hard cock grinding against her through his pants. He told her to open her mouth, she obeyed, and then he kissed her, making her taste her own sweet juices on his face.

As Alice contemplated what she must look like, over her kitchen table, she head the intruder making noise.

"Alice, its time. I'm going to make you mine you slut!"

She pleaded with his to stop. She offered him money, anything he wanted, but not this.

Alice felt him get between her legs, then felt the head of his cock barely touch her. He teased her, sliding it the length of her, getting hiself wet enough to take her. He groaned in pleasure, she was so wet. He slapped her clit with his cock sending a shock through her body.

By now Alice was crying, pleading for him to stop. It was then she felt him press the weeping head of his cock against her open, aching pussy. He pressed forward, both of them moaning as her her body gave in and took the head of his cock.

"Fuck, you're so tight" the intruder said.

He slowly worked his cock into her, stopping every so often for her to take his thickness. She felt so full already, she had never taken someone so big. A he bottomed out she cried in pain. It was too much, he body was no ready to be taken like this.

He put his hand around her neck, "You're about to be raped Alice, and you are going to enjoy it" he said as he started to fuck her wet cunt.

It was hard. Alice was trying to fight him off but it was no use. He kept fucking her with long hard strokes, each time he bottomed out inside her, her cries go louder.

Her rapist kept telling her how good it felt, how tight she was and how she was the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted. Reviled, disgusted, Alice felt herself grip him, her pussy involuntarily milking the thick cock that was violating her.

Alice has been close cumming when the intruder had been eating her pussy. Now he was fucking her, raping her, his hand around her neck, it began to become too much.

She drew he legs back, inviting him to take her, to make her his. He responded, fucking her harder, pounding her tight, wet pussy as the room filled with the wet sounds of sex.

"Ahh fuck" Alice screamed. It was too much. She knew she couldn't last much longer. He rapist was like a machine, his strong arms holder her down firmly against the table, she was so exposed, so ready to let go.

She felt him fuck her faster, "Fuck bitch you're going to make me cum!" he said through gritted teeth.

Alice wasn't on the pill. She pleaded with him not to cum inside her. The last thing she wanted was to become pregnant to her rapist.

It was too much though. The though of being completely his, it was too much. With her his rocking against his thrusts, Alice arched her back and started to cum, her orgasm tipping her rapist over the edge, and he unloaded jet after jet of his thick load against the opening of her womb.

Feeling him cumming inside her, his seed filling her, Alice came again almost immediately, taking everything he had.

As he slowed, he laid on top of her. Both Alice and the intruder were spent.

He got up, sliding his thick cock from her. She whimpered as he left her, her wet fucked cunt expelling a mixture of his cum and her wetness to the kitchen floor.

He picked Alice up, threw her on the couch and didn't say a word.

Ask he left Alice's blind fold had loosened. She looked up to see who had taken her. Dressed in black, she didn't see much, but as he closed the door behind himself she noticed a tattoo on his arm.

It was one she recognized. She knew the man that had come into her home, who had taken her with such force and who's cum was now deep inside her womb.

She knew him, and she would never tell anyone what he had done to her that night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alice Gets Taken

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds