• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alexa and Chantelle Ch. 02

Alexa and Chantelle Ch. 02

2 – Alexa's First Scene

(In Chapter One, Alexa has allowed herself to be tied to a bed by Chantelle, an older Frenchwoman, who has left to prepare for a bdsm scene. Whilst waiting for her tormentor to return, the younger blonde ponders both her own circumstances and the relationship of Chantelle to Jeanette, a young woman who lives with her)

After a time, her skin warmed by the afternoon sun, the birds singing outside the window, the young blonde became less concerned as to why she had agreed to Chantelle's suggestion. Her incapacity allowed her to reflect upon both the unreasonable demands expected by her workplace and the foolishness of her concern that it was somehow she who was responsible for the failure of her relationship with Brad. A weight lifted from her soul; perhaps, at that moment, she began to understand the liberation which can result from willing submission.

The door opened. Listening to Chantelle's footsteps, Alexa's heart raced, for, although excited, she remained uncertain as to how she would react to the experiences they had discussed earlier. As agreed, the Frenchwoman said had said nothing upon entering. The sound of her slight movements filled the room.

Suddenly, the blindfolded woman felt the flattened end of a leather crop against her right breast. It teased her already pert nipple, then, slowly, crossed her belly and caressed the tautened muscles of her right thigh before brushing against the thin shield of cotton covering her moist sex.

Her mistress said one word.

'Thirty.'

The ferocity of the first lash caused the submissive's limbs to strain violently against the ropes. Just as the sting dissolved into a raw throb, Chantelle administered the second blow, lower on the torso than its predecessor. Alexa, breathless from the viciousness of these first strikes, realized her helplessness; to continue, she would be required to suffer twenty-eight further blows. For a moment, she was tempted to clench her left fist and punch the mattress three times – the sign they had agreed should be indicated should the scene become unpleasant. But, as the assault continued, the humiliation itself – there was no doubt that her skin would be marked for days, and that, unless she acted extremely cautiously whilst changing at the gym, this would be noticed by others - began to elicit within the young blonde a sensual response. Panting, fearful but expectant, she soon lost count of the strokes falling on her outstretched body.

Finally, the punishment ceased. The Frenchwoman leaned over her.

'You are marked. You are mine.' she whispered.

Then she reached inside her captive's panties. It took only a few light touches for her to be overwhelmed by an orgasm deeper and more fulfilling than any she could remember. Cruelly, the dominant permitted only a short recovery time before again using her fingertips to arouse the young blonde, who, never having enjoyed more than a single climax during intercourse with Brad – and even that only rarely - was completely unprepared for any further satisfaction. As her mistress continued to excite her, her squealing – the gag prevented her from sounding words – became more animalistic; these noises, emanating from her own mouth, only served to further arouse her.

Eventually, Chantelle withdrew her hand, watching tenderly as Alexa writhed in a futile attempt to obtain further gratification. Then, she stood, and picked up the device responsible for the blindfolded girl's next torment. The thin chain tinkled.

'Do you know what I hold?' she asked.

The captive nodded; when testing the clamps earlier, she had believed this cruelty to exist at the very edge of what she could withstand. But now, her mind disorientated, she doubted her capacity to accept this torture. Once again, she considered allowing her fear to overwhelm her, clenching her fist in preparation to make the sign which would halt the scene. The older woman, noticing this, paused. The room filled with anticipation.

This calm gave Alexa the strength to trust her captor. The hand unfurled.

Chantelle sat on the edge of the bed, tenderly grasping a breast in one hand whilst holding one of the clover clamps with the other.

'The first will be attached on the count of three.' she instructed. 'One ... two ...'

Upon the word 'three', the pincers pressed into the skin surrounding Alexa's nipple. The sensation – like the lashing - was indeed more extreme than when they had experimented prior to the commencement of the scene. After the initial shock, the persistent pain forced the young blonde's breathing to become laboured. Her mistress grasped her other breast and, again, began to count. Knowing what was to be inflicted made the anticipation of this application more agonizing, and again, this fear only served to increase her pleasure.

The Frenchwoman allowed her captive a few minutes to adjust to the sensation, then threaded a finger beneath the chain which linked the two clamps and slowly pulled it away from the breasts. This increased the pressure on her captive's tender nipples, destroying any last resistance Alexa may have harboured concerning her right to resist her mistress's infliction of pain and pleasure. Tears – of joy, of release – flowed from behind the blindfold. Chantelle, relaxing the chain, once again slipped her free hand beneath the panties to stimulate the young blonde's sex; this was the beginning of a routine whereby a sustained tugging of the chain was then followed by a teasing orgasm; finally, the pain alone, with her tormentor's palm laying idly over the young blonde's pubic hair, provoked an intense sexual stimulation. Amazed, ashamed and liberated by her perversion, Alexa could hear nothing but her own screams of ecstasy.

Chantelle smiled. Then, unexpectedly – for with Jeanette she had always maintained a complete control of her feelings – she allowed the unsettling emotion which had plagued her from even before the scene had started to express itself.

Slowly, she leant forward and placed a tender kiss on her captive's shoulder.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alexa and Chantelle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds