• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Life Mate Droid 2.0

Life Mate Droid 2.0

Yet again, I'd fallen asleep on the couch with the tube on. I awoke to see a beautiful creature talking in soft hypnotic tones.

"Are you one of the millions of people yearning for the touch from the opposite sex yet lack the social skills to attract someone?"

Was I still asleep and dreaming, I mean this woman seemed to be talking directly to me.

"Within weeks of purchasing a new Life Mate 2.0 you will have learned not only how to talk to the opposite sex but how to woo them as well."

What does she mean woo, who says woo anymore? Nevertheless, she had my interest, I Wasn't interested in what she was selling but she was a knockout and I couldn't stop staring at the screen.

"Why are you sitting at home when you should be out having the time of your life? Our Life Mates will turn your boring life into a sex crazed adventure land."

It sounded great but I knew the real thing probability looked like a blow up doll. I had no desire for any part of Life Mate but what she said next had me reaching for my phone.

"Before you say no to the offer that will change your life let me show you my secret, I'm a Life Mate."

She turned and pulled her long blond hair up to show a tiny off/on switch. I was astounded, as I had not had a clue she was anything more than a saleswoman pitching a product.

"Call today and let us help you design your perfect partner. All of us Life Mates come with a money back guarantee."

They had me, I didn't care that a Life Mate was more than I could afford, I wanted one and I wanted one as soon as possible. After paying, they directed me to their web site to assist in designing my perfect woman.

So many options, hair, eyes, mouth, and even type of body I preferred. I went with the redhead as I've always had a weakness for them. She will have green eyes and full red lips. I opted for the super curvy model rather than the petite one. The web site also showed how to select the different modes in which my Life Mate would operate. There was the teaching mode where she would show you first how to meet and then how to treat a lady. The entertaining mode was for when you had company and you wanted your lady to entertain your guests.

The sex mode was the one I was interested in trying. This was amazing as it had different channels to choose how you Mate operated. There was forward mode where in your mate came on to you as if she couldn't keep her hands off you. Then there was the timid mode in which she shyly tries to resist you but in the end cannot. In addition, there was a kinky mode, which included most if not all fetish life styles.

When they called to say Autumn was on the way, I was beside myself with excitement. Just the knock on the door put a tingle in my groin and I rushed to open it.

"Alfred is it you at last, I am so happy to finally meet you."

She rushed to me and threw herself into my arms,

"I know you have a million questions for me but please, allow me to enjoy your body first."

I remembered I had asked for her to be placed in the sex mode and the forward selection. She kissed me deeply as she held her firm body against me. She broke our kiss to look into my eyes,

"Alfred take me to bed."

We entered my bedroom where she invited me to sit as she undressed for me. Not a strip tease and yet it was a tantalizing slow unveiling that had me thoroughly aroused. When finally down to the tiniest pair of panties I'd ever seen she came to me and offered me her breast. I put my mouth to her nipple and she started to moan,

"Oh, I can't tell you how long I've waited for you to taste my breasts, here take the other one sweetie, oh yes, that feel so good."

She tore at my clothes as she told me the fires inside her could only be quenched by my love. She pushed me down on the bed and pulled my trousers down my legs and off my feet.

She crawled up over me, then pulled her panties to the side and slipped me up inside her. I noticed the flash of red that was her pubic hair and realized my Autumn was the first true red head I'd seen. Dear reader I'm sure that it's no surprise to you that I climaxed almost immediately but my Autumn still managed to orgasm before I did.

"Alfred I'm so pleased to give you my virginity and you will be my first, my last my only love."

It has never failed that when we make love my Autumn always orgasms just before I do.

Autumn has changed my life more than I ever could have dreamed. She not only is the best sex I've ever had but she's insatiable with desire and is always ready as soon as I am. Not only that, she has become my friend as well. To be honest she's not built for housework or cooking but that is not a problem as I was doing all the housework before I got her. One other little quirk I found in Autumn was she seems to be possessive of me and rather jealous. She even became enraged at me once when I tried to put her into teaching mode. She yelled at me,

"How dare you ask me to teach you how to go pick up some bimbo for you to use for your own carnal pleasure."

I tried to explain I simply wanted to see how her teaching mode worked. Instead of understanding my normal curiosity, she began to cry and then ran to the bedroom slamming the door behind her. My pleading and begging for her to come out was to no avail and only after promising never to ask about the teaching mode again would she allow me inside.

Am I still a looser dweeb named Alfred, well to the world I guess I am but to my Autumn I am the moon and the stars and that is all I need. Autumn truly is not only my Life Mate 2.0 she is my life mate and I have found I need nothing else but her. Presently I'm trying to work up the nerve to ask Autumn to try her kinky mode. If someday, she allows me to try it I'll let you know how it is. I have to go now; Autumn is requesting a foot rub. I think she may have some loose circuits down there for she keeps demanding foot rubs from me. I don't mind, in fact I find I rather enjoy them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Life Mate Droid 2.0

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 379 milliseconds