• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Long Time Admirer

Long Time Admirer

My wife Margie was out, across town, to take care of her mother after surgery. She told me no more than two or three days at the most but I really didn't care, in fact, I was looking forward to the peace and quiet. Alone and with the house to myself, for the first time in I couldn't remember how long, I began to dwell on thoughts of pleasuring myself in front of some good porn on the net. I opened my nightstand looking for the bottle of lube we use occasionally but it wasn't there. Maybe we left it on my wife's side so I opened her nightstand only to find a journal. I had no idea Marge was keeping a diary and I was more than a little intrigued. I decided to put off masturbating and peek at what my wife had to say. I flipped through only to see that she tracked her periods and other activities pertinent to everyday life. Then I came to a page titled Romance written in large letters and then a line struck though it.

ROMANCE:

What a joke, what kind of romance can I expect from Mike? That's not fair, he was romantic, but after all these years of marriage, I guess the thrill is gone. I know he loves me but a peck on the cheek in the morning and a pat on the butt at night is not enough to show your love. Is this how my life is to be, no excitement, no passion, just daily routine until I become too old even to care. I know I can't complain and that I have it better than most. Mike is a good provider and I know he doesn't cheat on me but is that enough to sustain life, I fear not.

The page stopped there and as I stared at her writing, I tried to think of our life from Marge's point of view. It's not that this was a shock to me it was just I hadn't really considered our life as Margie had portrayed it. I felt our life was comfortable and I guess I always thought Marge felt the same as I did. Just because I hadn't shown her enough affection didn't mean that I didn't love her in fact, I think I loved her more now than ever before. It was up to me to put some romance back into her life as she deserved, all I had to do was come up with a plan. I forgot all about masturbation as I spent the rest of the evening planning some surprises for my wife.

I got up early the next morning and left the house to put my plan into action. I stopped by a florist on the other side of town and paid cash for a dozen red roses to be sent to her mother's house including the following note jotted down for me by the florist.

My darling Marjory, I hope these roses please you, as your pleasure is all I strive for in my life. Please think of me as you enjoy them and know that I am always thinking of you.

I signed the note 'A long Time Admirer'

Later that morning I got a phone call from Marge,

"Ah Mike did you send something up here this morning?"

"Why, Margie, do you need something? I'd be glad to send anything you'd like."

"No, no, that's OK; well I'll talk to you later."

I then went to a phone store and bought a throw away cell and as soon as it was charged I went to step two. I sent her a text, signed by Long Time Admirer,

"Marjory, did you enjoy your flowers?"

She answered right away,

"They were beautiful, but I need to know who you are?"

My reply, signed merely 'LTA,'

"Meet me for drinks and then you can find out."

"I am a married woman I do not meet someone I do not know for drinks or anything else."

"Being married is no excuse for a humdrum life, meet me for excitement."

"How dare you, I am a married woman not some tramp waiting for you to pickup."

I sent one more text and again signed it LTA,

"Meet me at the food court at the mall near you that way it will be safe. Look for me I'll be wearing a black shirt. I know you want this, be there at one o'clock"

I went out and bought a new black shirt, one that Marge wouldn't recognize. I drove to the mall close to my mother in laws house and once inside tried to pick a spot where my wife would approach me from the rear. Once situated I sat and pondered whether my wife would show up or not. Had I gone too far, did it mean that if Marge showed up she was willing to cheat on me? Well hell, if she was willing it was my own damn fault. My phone chirped, meaning a massage coming through.

"Where are you? I'm here to meet you but only because I want to know who you are."

I saw her looking for me across the food court and I had just enough time to reply to her message.

"Look for me I'll be the one who loves you."

I heard her phone chirp right behind me but I keep my back to her until she taped on the shoulder. I turned and smiled at her only to see her gasp,

"Mike, what are you doing here?"

I quickly realized she had no idea that I was LTA and now she was afraid I would catch her meeting her admirer. Her eyes darted around the mall and I wondered if she just might bolt on me. I stood and looked into her eyes,

"Margie, I'm LTA and I'm here to put some romance back into your life."

She still didn't believe me,

"How did you find out..."

"Margie if you don't believe me text your LTA and ask him where he is."

I couldn't believe her she actually took her phone out and sent a text but jumped when the phone, lying on the table chirped. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply right there in the mall food court just like the teens do.

"Marjory, I love you I've always loved you and I apologize from the bottom of my heart for not showing my love for you more often. I promise it will never happen again but if it does just send me a text and address it to LTA."

Now she was crying, I just hoped they were tears of happiness and not disappointment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Long Time Admirer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds