• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Connor Thomas Ch. 11

Connor Thomas Ch. 11

Sorry this chapter is so short. I don't know when I'll get the time to write more so I sumbitted what I had so far. Leave me a message and let me know which you prefer, shorter and quicker or longer and slower.

The Rev.

-----------------

I awake with Vivian wrapped in my arms. She has my right arm held against her chest with both of hers, like a child holds a teddy bear. The clock reads four forty three. Even though my left arm that is underneath her head has fallen asleep I decide not to move. I do not want to wake her. It was close to nine a.m. when we finally got into bed. I thought I would be unable to sleep but actually passed right out.

I can feel the soft satin of Vivian's gown against my bare chest. My morning wood is a little uncomfortable in this position and thinking about the voluptuous body wrapped in my arms is not helping. So I start thinking of all the things I learned last night. After I quit crying, Viv still held me for a while, neither one of us speaking. It's strange how just one word can unlock so many memories. I used to be unable to picture my mother. Now I can see her clearly in my head. Same with my father. My mother was tall and thin. Long brown hair, slightly curly. Her face had soft features with big brown eyes. I remember her delicate hands. The way she stroked my head with them, and watching her mend clothing. She was a seamstress when we arrived in America.

I say my mother was tall, for a woman she was, but my father was huge. He most likely was six and a half feet tall. Vivian explained that all Weres are tall and likely my growth was stunted with the binding. I have my father's green eyes. I recall he always had a beard. All his hair was a reddish brown. He always seemed enormous to me but thinking back his body type was not huge. He was sinewy, more like my body now. Lean and muscular. Guess if my wolf had not been bound I would have grown taller, been hairier maybe.

Now that I have time to think I can not deny it. A lot of things started when I was sixteen. Like Viv said, my vision became bad. The dreams started to get worse. My growth suddenly stopped, like puberty was thwarted. I mean I have hair on my body but according to Viv most wolves are very hairy. Not like bears but thick chest hair and their facial hair grows in fast. I am technically like a regular human ,until tomorrow. What if I don't want to be a wolf. Especially some Alpha that will lead a revolution.

I realize Vivian is awake. Not only awake but she is silently crying.

"Baby..." Tightening my arms around her. "..what's wrong?" She continues to cry. I move back and roll her toward me. I am unsure what to do looking down at her tear streaked face. "Tell me what's wrong." Wiping away her tears.

"Nothing is wrong." She smiles at me as more tears leak from her eyes. Her hand comes up to touch my face, tracing my lips, stroking my cheek, pushing hair back out of my face. I definitely need a hair cut. "No, I like your hair this way." Sounds like a cross between a laugh and a cry.

"Will you tell me why you are crying?"

"These are happy tears." Her hand running through my hair. "This is the first time is about a hundred years I haven't awoke alone and being here with you, it just feels so good, so right." She brings her lips up to meet mine, pressing softly against them. "I love you." She says against my lips.

Uh...I don't know what to do. I really like Vivian but I don't know if I love her. Shit!

"Don't worry so much." Laying her head back on the pillows. "You don't have to say anything, okay?" I nod stupidly. Her hand slides out of my hair and down my chest. "Make love to me Connor." Her hand has made it around my back. She wraps a leg around my thigh, pulling me against her.

My head drops and I kiss the remaining tears off her cheeks, then her closed eyes. Her fingers are gently running up and down my back. I kiss her forehead, her chin, along her jaw line. I watch as she slowly licks her lips.

"Open you eyes." I whisper. She does. I smile as her blue eyes meet my green ones. She has beautiful cerulean eyes. "I want to look into your eyes while we make love." Maintaining eye contact I press my lips to hers delicately. My hand coming up to caress her hair, petting her as our tongues meet.

For awhile we just lay there kissing. My hand in her hair, hers still on my back as we kiss slowly. Taking our time tasting each other. Her tongue stroking mine as she sucks it into her mouth. Our bodies begin to move against each other but we just continue the kissing. Looking into each others eyes, every so often I kiss along her cheek, down her neck but always make my way back to her mouth. Finally I pull back and just look down at her. Her red, swollen lips, mine feel the same way. My whole body warm from the intimacy.

A lazy smile on my face, I let my hand slide down her body. Gently caressing her through the satin nightgown. When I reach the bottom I run my hand up under it, fingers feeling the smooth skin of her thigh. My eyes have not left hers as my hand moves father up under her gown. Quickly touching her soft curls before moving up her stomach. Her hands resume movement over my back. Moving low down around my ass and then up tracing my shoulder blades, continuing to my shoulders, then down my arms. She keeps repeating the movement while my hand makes lazy circles across her stomach. I lean down to brush my lips over hers.

"How much do you like this nightgown?" I ask against her lips.

"It's nothing special."

"Good." A wicked smile on my face. Eyes still locked together I sit up. Both hands running up her body, to the top of her gown. My fingers trace the line of her breasts at the top, before I grip the thin fabric and rip it open. She moans as I keep pulling until she is bare before me. My hands move up to caress every inch of her naked beauty.

"Such a beast." She smiles. I lean down to kiss her harder this time. Her legs wrap around my waist and my arms wrap around her body. We kiss long and deep, bodies grinding against one another. Her hard nipples brushing against my chest, my confined cock rubbing along her wetness.

"You bring it out of me." I groan. Looking into her eyes as I purposefully push into her heat. I tear my gaze away to move my mouth down her body. Wanting to get my mouth on her big tits. I moan happily when my lips surround the first nipple. Already pebble hard waiting for my attention. My hand lavishes the other so it doesn't feel left out. Vivian's hands are moving lower. Teasing along the waistband of my underwear, sliding underneath to cup my naked cheeks. Squeezing them as her hips twist into mine.

We continue the agonizing teasing for awhile. Her wetness soaking the front of my boxers as I attempt to devour her tits. Eventually her hands push my mouth away from her chest and pull it up to hers. As her mouth sucks on mine her feet move up to hook in the waistband of my underwear. Her hands and feet pushing them down my legs, freeing my cock. The kissing growing demanding as my swollen tip moves against her slick heat.

"Make love to me please." I line up and slowly slip in. Fighting not to close my eyes, she is so hot, so wet. I don't know who moans louder as I work every inch inside. "Oh, I love you so much Connor." She cries out, eyes still locked on mine.

"I love you too." I surprise myself with the declaration and the fact that I mean it. I can see in her eyes the devotion and love she has made to Arden and his bloodline. Given her whole life to the search for peace. Not just peace of mind but peace among the supernatural, she truly wishes to end the war. I can see the vulnerability in her and know that I have the same feeling in my heart. It is probably mirrored back to her at this moment. She leans up and I meet her in the middle. Our lips opening for one another. Tongues moving in tandem with my strokes below. I take my time moving in and out. Pushing all the way in and holding still as we kiss, her muscles working my shaft.

"So evil." I moan into her mouth. Braced on one arm above her the other cupping her breast. Working down her side, along her hip back over her ass. Gripping her ass as I work her leisurely. One of her hands is clawing at my back, the other moving through my hair. "Oh god you feel so good." I brace myself with both arms as I begin to move my hips with purpose. My eyes boring into her as I punctuate each word with a deep thrust. "I.." Thrusting deep. "..really.." In again hard. "...do..." Out and back in. "..love..." Pulling almost out, taking a deep breath and then slamming in fast. "...you..." Grinding against her clit. "..Vivian." Her nails digging into my ass, her whole body shaking as she goes over the edge.

"Baby..." She moans wantonly. "I love you so much." She chokes out as I continue moving inside her to prolong her climax.

We lay there, still coupled catching our breath.

"That was wonderful." She smiles up at me.

"Definitely." Our eyes have not left one another. "I don't think I have ever lost myself in another's eyes so completely."

"That was truly making love." She can't quit smiling and neither can I. "So.." Swirling her hips. "..are you going to cum at some point?" I can see the humor in her eyes. I have never realized how many emotions you can read in someone's eyes. I can't even count how many crossed her face during the last hour. "You're thinking to hard."

"I want you on top, want to watch you make love to me." Slipping out of her. She gently pushes me back and straddles my hips. Her hands running up through my chest hair.

"Should I tease you as much as you did me?" Biting her bottom lip. Her fingers finding my nipple rings. Flicking them, then tugging carefully. I shift my hips beneath her, trying to get her in position.

"You already are." I sigh. She smiles devilishly and pulls hard on my nipples. Arching off the bed I moan loudly. She slides her wetness along my thick length as she twists my nipples. Her eyes smiling at me. The intense intimacy alone could make me cum, but I want to let loose inside my love. Want to feel her walls milking every drop out of me.

"Oh lover that sounds so hot." Leaning down to kiss my lips. Sucking on my lower lip, nipping it lightly.

"You forget I can read your mind."

"Sometimes." Her tongue traces my lips before dipping inside. She kisses me tenderly while her hips move up, her hand holding my hardness. She slowly sinks down. Squeezing my shaft along the way. My eyes close for a brief second as I moan loudly.

"Look at me lover." She sighs, her heat swallowing every hard inch of me.

"You make me lose all control." I smile up at her, our eyes meeting again. "It's going to be hard to not watch your gorgeous breasts bouncing as you make love to me."

"I'm not going to let you last long enough to notice." She laughs as she grips me tight with her inner muscles and thighs.

"So evil." I say again. She laughs again and begins to move up my length. I am torn between gripping her hips or holding her tits. I settle for one of each. Have your cake and eat it too right? My left hand is squeezing her tit, playing with the nipple, while my right rubs her ass. She leans back, placing a hand behind on my thigh. Her tits thrust outward, whole body stretched tight.

"Oh fuck." I groan watching her play with her own breast. My cock swelling inside her.

"Seems I know how to break your concentration." She teases. I quickly bring my eyes back up to hers. She leans forward, placing her hands beside my head. With a wicked grin she swirls her hips as slams them down.

"Ahhhh.. so fucking good." I grip her ass with both my hands and bring my hips up to meet her coming down. "fucking great.." I keep repeating until her mouth silences mine. I can feel her tits jiggling against my sweaty chest as she rides me faster. Kissing me deep, her hips working me perfectly. My eyes losing focus as I become undone. My whole body convulsing as I burst. Her walls clenching, milking me as I coat them with my seed.

"That was fucking great." Still sitting on me, looking down into my eyes.

"Hell yeah." My hands absently stroking her thighs.

"I can only imagine what it will be like after the change."

"You'll still want to be with me?"

"Of course love."

"You didn't take any blood."

"I have not shared such intimacy in a very long time, did not want to spoil it."

"Since Arden?"

"Yes." Her hand caresses my cheek. "It is okay to talk about him."

"Do you really think because he made you and I am his descendant that makes us connected?"

"Yes I do. You said you sense me when I am around. I have asked others who shared my blood, like Ronald and Darius, they said they have a sense of me but not a physical reaction like you."

"Have you slept with them?" She moves to sit beside be. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I asked. You don't have to answer."

"It's fine. I will always answer your questions honestly."

"Okay." I sit up with my back against the headboard.

"I have had sex with Darius but not Ronald. Darius and I shared a bed for a few years about ten years or so after Arden died. We were and still are great friends but after Arden's death I was in no way about to love another."

"But you are now?"

"Yes. I guess it took me a century to be able to or maybe just because you are so amazing."

"Shit. I am nothing special." She turns to me.

"Yes you are. After everything I told you this morning you should know better. Don't you realize how many people are looking for you? That's why I worry about this Were you slept with. She might know who you are and tell her pack. I need you to tell me who she is."

"So why Darius and not Ronald?" Trying to get her off the subject.

"Ronald is gay and don't try changing the subject."

"He's gay? I had no idea." Her look tells me she is not going to drop it. "She doesn't need to be brought into this. I'm pretty sure she has no idea what I am especially since I didn't even know until today."

"Did you at least have safe sex?"

"She said she was on the pill."

"Good god. Most likely she said that because humans can not get her pregnant" Shaking her head. "but you can." She states.

"What if the binding made me sterile?"

"Maybe but you know if she did get pregnant it would not be so bad."

"What? Not bad? Are you crazy."

"You would have an heir. The bloodline would not end with you." She is quiet for a moment. "Now you most certainly need to give me her name."

"No. We only fucked a few times. I highly doubt she got knocked up."

"We'll need to find out what pack she is from. What her rank and parents rank is....."

"I told you she doesn't need to be involved." Cutting her off.

"Look, what if I promise to check up on her secretly. She won't even know unless it is necessary."

"Why would you need to know all the pack stuff?"

"Because you will have to mate her if she is pregnant. You are going to be Alpha so her rank is not that important although most Alphas do not mate with anyone below Beta status. For her to be out sleeping around she must not be mated and possibly her pack will join us in battle."

"She said she was engaged."

"Hmm. Let's just hope she is not an Alpha's daughter and we will be okay."

"Would that really matter?"

"An Alpha could make a real big problem out of the fact that you did not ask his permission before impregnating his daughter. You are going to have to learn a lot about pack laws and traditions."

"When is this supposed to happen?"

"As soon as you are unbound, Boris and Bruno will take you to a safe house. You will remain with them, learning everything you need to, until you are ready to take over leadership. To be the Alpha of our group."

"What if I don't want it? Why can't I choose to stay bound?"

"Roderin and his armies will search for you until the end of time. Staying bound you will leave yourself weak to their attack. Since a Were attacked you recently and Darius defended they must be curious. I am sure their spies know of our presence in your city."

"My father wasn't bound and they still slaughtered him."

"Your father did not have the army behind him that you will. The group here is a small number compared to the whole army we have gathered throughout Europe and America. Once you are in place everyone will come together and we will make Arden's vision reality. This time we will not give Roderin the chance to ambush us. The day we arrive in Ireland we head straight to the Loch Deirgeirt Paca and challenge him."

"This is to much to handle right now."

"I know but I'm here to help and everyone else is too." Sighing I lean my head back against the headboard.

"How about we take a bath?" A smile creeps across my face as naughty thoughts fill my head.

"You are such a bad boy." Viv winks at me from the bathroom door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Connor Thomas Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 601 milliseconds