• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Choke

Choke

I'm basically holding it with two fingers and a thumb, because if I try to hold it in my palm it would disappear. What the hell am I supposed to do with this? I've got toys bigger than this.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Trey asked.

I look up at him and try not to smirk. Thank God we still had our clothes on. We were in his living room. He was sitting on the couch, his boxers and jeans at his ankles, and I was kneeling in front of him.

"Nothing." I say, but I'm really trying to figure out at what angle I'm going to approach this problem.

I was tricked. No, he didn't claim to have a mandigo size dick. He didn't brag on his package at all. But he was the perfect gentleman for the past three months. Yeah, I did the dummy and applied the three-month rule. After years of using the three date rule, I try to be less like a hoe and do what I believed was the right thing and get to know the person before I gave it up. He seemed like a good catch and I figured I'm not getting any younger, might as well look for someone to settle down with.

I look back down at what I think is an erect penis. It can't be more than four inches long. It's got a little girth but what good is that if it can't reach anything? I can't just sit here staring at it. I'm not a tease. I usually finish what I start, but damn. I'd have a easier time sucking my thumb. Maybe it'll get bigger if I at least attempt to give the man head. Alright, I'll try. I lick it a little and I swear my tongue covered its entire length before I could get a good lick in.

"Damn Gina!" He moans.

I look up at him and suck harder. I can tell the task wont take too long, but I started to feel light headed because I had to suck extra hard so he could feel it. The whole thing was in my mouth but I wouldn't consider it deep throat since the head can barely reach my tonsils. This is really fucked up, I kept thinking. I already decided I wasn't fucking him. I'd get more pleasure from a tampon.

It was starting to take too long. He's moaning and grabbing my hair, and normally I wouldn't mind, but that's usually when I enjoy what I'm doing. Right now this is work and I don't like to be distracted when I'm working. I move his hand out of my hair. He tries to put it back in my hair. I can't argue with my mouth full so I move his hand again and place it on my shoulder. He's content with that.

I feel it jerk against my tongue. I get excited because I know this is finally coming to an end. I got shit to do. I start thinking about all the laundry I could do when I'm done. It's sitting at home in bags by the living room waiting for me to take down the street to the Laundromat. Then I started thinking about frying up some steak because all this work is building up an appetite. I could have some broccoli on the side and maybe boil some rice. I've got a million things running through my head. Maybe I'll call my guy Henry when this is over. At least I know what to expect with Henry. I gave in to Henry after our second date. Dating didn't work but the sex did. I could pick up a pack of Lifestyles after this disappointment is over then without warning he shoots off in my mouth and I start gagging then coughing.

"Gina, you alright?"

I start clutching my chest and continue coughing. I shook my head no. I swear his shit hit the back of my throat and wouldn't move.

"Gina! I'ma get you some water baby." This fool runs out of the bedroom and I make it to the bathroom and start hacking, trying to get this shit out my throat.

I had never choked on cum. Ever. But then again, I never had someone so small that shot off to the back of my throat like that. That's usually the beauty of deep throat, it so far back there it just slides right down.

I'm coughing over the toiled hoping to god that this shit wont shoot out my nose. Ewww, that would be gross. Why the hell didn't he let me know? Couldn't tap me on the shoulder? Say a simple: Baby I'm about to cum.

I finally hacked up the little bit of cum that was stuck in the back of my throat. He came into the bathroom, looking genuinely concerned.

"You okay baby?" I look up at Trey. I swear I had been tricked. How can a man be so damn fine, wear a size thirteen shoe and be less than average? He sat the cup of water at the edge of the sink.

I rinsed out my mouth, thanking God silently that it didn't come out my nose.

"You couldn't warn me Trey?" I stood in front of him, my hands on my hips.

"Baby I did...You were so into it..." I rolled my eyes and stormed off.

Yeah, it was my fault. He probably did say something. Shit, my mind was elsewhere. I got to car, pulled out my cell phone and called Henry.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Choke

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds