• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Erotic Hypnosis Ch. 01

Erotic Hypnosis Ch. 01

12

Ch 1, Helen

The story starts with an ad I posted on Craigslist.

My ad read:

_________________________________________

Seeking Mature Woman For Erotic Hypnosis

"Are you experienced in or wondering about erotic hypnosis? I want to find a mature woman that would like to explore erotic hypnosis as a partner. Erotic hypnosis can help make you aware of your likes, dislikes, fantasies, and desires. Everything would be safe, sane, consensual and stay within your limits. I would like to meet in a safe location to get acquainted and then only meet for hypnosis if we both agree. I do not care what your size, shape, age, race, or appearance is - this is really about personality and exploration. Maybe you have things you always wanted to learn about your self, maybe you would like to explore things that would make you a better partner for your spouse? Let's work together to learn about ourselves. Email if you are interested."

_________________________________________

Two women answered my ad. Their names were Helen and Chelle. The ladies didn't know each other, although they knew of each other. Both had been the subject of erotic hypnosis and while Helen wanted to be the subject again, Chelle wanted to try being the Master (or in her case, the Mistress). This is the story of Helen.

HELEN'S STORY

I talked with Helen by phone three times and exchanged emails many more. She came to trust me and invited me to meet at her house for a first face to face talk. She greeted me in the mid-afternoon, dressed in casual blue skirt and a pearl gray sweater. Helen was fifty-six and stood about five feet, seven and it appeared she weighed a slender one hundred forty pounds. She was not overly curvy, but she did have her curves in nice places.

For at least an hour, we talked about past experiences and both positive and negative memories. Helen was up front that her interest in erotic hypnosis stems from a very inhibited and uptight youth and childhood. Her parents actively forbade masturbation, young dating, or any intimate behavior.

Her inhibitions had caused problems in her marriage. In fact, she and her husband had once separated, and although they had reconciled, theirs was not the tender, loving partnership either would have preferred. As a matter of survival, Helen and her husband had essentially developed an open relationship, though 'open' described his life more than hers.

Helen had realized that her previous experience with erotic hypnosis had helped her manage her inhibitions better during the period she was involved in it and that it benefited her marriage. She wanted to use the openness of her marriage to benefit it and yet, she preferred to not experience intercourse in her hypnosis, at least as far as she could foresee at that time.

We began talking about what play scenes Helen wanted to try, and why she wanted the scene. It has only happened to me a few times, but it is highly erotic to sit and talk with a woman as she talks in great detail about intimate descriptions of her body while she is fully dressed. Helen was driving me to distraction with detailed descriptions of her breasts, nipples, pubic hair pattern, labia, anus, and everything else. She also discussed sexual acts she wanted to experience that had me as hard as a rock. She wanted to become more comfortable with oral sex (both giving and receiving), anal sex, masturbation, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and using sex toys.

Helen knew that hypnosis doesn't trick a person into doing something they would not be willing to do, but rather the hypnosis helps a person control or even reduce inhibitions about something they are willing, but usually afraid, to do. In erotic play, the subject's mind tends to play the game that the decision is really the responsibility of someone else so they don't feel guilty.

She asked if I had actually hypnotized others, and how I do it. I assured her that I had indeed hypnotised people and that my most common method was to talk a person through a guided meditation while they are reclining in a chair or laying down. I employ safe words throughout all play time. Red means stop, yellow means pause and reconsider, and green indicates everything is okay.

After we had talked, I moved from the chair I was using to sit on the sofa next to Helen. "Helen, do you mind if I do some testing of how we stand? Of course, the safe words are in effect."

"Sure, Gus, I don't mind."

"Tell me, Helen, what type and color panties are you wearing today?"

Helen paused to recall what she was wearing and answered "Bikini style mesh, sort of a nude color." There was almost no blushing on her cheeks and I smiled at her to reassure her that I appreciated her openness.

I calmly asked "Helen, could you please lift your skirt and show me your panties?"

Helen looked at me as she reached for the hem of her skirt, however just as she began to lift it, she blushed wildly, dropped her skirt, and said "I'm sorry, I can't - - I want to, but I just can't."

"It's fine, I understand. Does your bra match your panties? Are they a matched set?"

"Yes, a sheer mesh that is basically a nude color."

"Helen, may I feel your breasts?" I asked, and after a brief pause, she nodded. I slowly and gently raised my hand to her left breast and merely cupped it. My caress lasted only about five seconds, I was only trying to gauge Helen's comfort with this act. "Thank you, dear, you have a lovely body and I appreciate that you trusted me so much."

After a moment's pause, I continued "Helen, would you please unbutton your sweater and show me your bra?"

Almost immediately, a blush raised up Helen's neck and spread across her cheeks, she stammered "No, no, I can't right now. I really do want to, but I just can't bring myself ..." as a small tear began to gather in the corner of her eye.

"No problem, I understand" I offered "after all you are interested in this because you know you would like to overcome your fears. Would you like to try some hypnosis? We could limit the scene to only some nudity, no sexual activity."

"Yes, I'd like to try it now. And if we limit it to nudity and perhaps touching, I can be happy with that," Helen answered.

"That sounds fine. Here, sit back in the recliner. I am going to get a lap blanket to help you get warm and comfie" I directed as I guided her to the chair and laid an afghan on her legs and up to her waist. I turned the lights off so that the room was only indirectly, but adequately, lit by the sunlight coming through the blinds.

Very slowly I began with "Helen, I want you to concentrate on my voice ..." and within four minutes, Helen was totally fixated on the gentle cadence of relaxing words. Within a few more seconds, she was under. Her skin took on a subtly waxy cast and her breathing became extremely regular and deep. Her eyes closed. Helen had totally shut out the outside world.

"Helen, how do you feel?"

... " Very ... ... comfortable and ... ... safe. Secure"

"Do you remember why we met this afternoon?"

... "Yes, My fantasies. I have been having fantasies that drive me crazy with desire,... but I am so afraid of them. ... They scare the hell out of me."

"Your fantasies were about being nude and being seen nude, weren't they?"

... " Yyyes. ... When I think of it, I get so wet ... you know ... but it scares me and want to - but I can't do it. "

"Are you afraid of what someone might do to you, or afraid of what you might do? Or is it something else?"

".. Well, I am a little bit afraid of what I might do if it gets to be fun. But I am mostly afraid of someone laughing at me or being disappointed in my body."

"Are you afraid of how your breasts look, your pussy, both, or is it something else?"

... " ... I guess it is a combination of my breasts and how I would look overall. ... if that makes sense."

"Sure, it makes sense, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. Would you like to try to it and see what it feels like without risking too much?"

... " Yes ... you can do that?"

"WE can do that."

"Helen, I want you to continue to relax and while you are sitting back, imagine that you have unbuttoned your blouse. In your mind, open the front of your blouse and show me how the nude colored mesh looks. I want you to use your fingers to point out your nipples, to tweak them so that they are perky and erect. Then draw your fingers around your areola so I can see how big they will be. Can you do that for me?"

Slowly, Helen moved her hands to mimic the unbuttoning motion from her cleavage down toward her skirt. When she had finished, she made the motion as if she was opening the blouse. She then traced the edges of her bra cups, caressed the fullness of her breasts and proceeding to just as I had directed - she used her fingertips to trace where her nipples were hardening and the edges of of her areola. "That feels exciting, doesn't it?" I suggested.

"Yes, I feel excited and naughty, but wonderful."

"Helen, I want you to do the same thing, but this time you will actually feel more excited because I want you to actually open your blouse, and even take it off. With each button and every movement, you will feel more and more excited. You will literally feel warmth travel up your body from your toes to the top of your head. I want you to remove your blouse now and hand it to me so I can fold it up neatly."

With no hesitation, Helen began to unbutton her blouse exactly as she had mimed moments ago, but this time, she moved faster and with purpose. I was amazed at the confidence that this shy woman showed as she sat forward and slid her blouse off of her arms and handed it to me." I saw that her bra was indeed a nude colored mesh that left her nipples and areola clearly visible. Without the blouse, Helen's nipples were obviously erect and belied her now relaxed breathing. As she sat back nearly topless, I noticed that a subtle blush was covering her chest, shoulders and neck.

"Helen, you are feeling the warmth I told you about and it feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, I love it."

"I want you to capture that feeling - remember it and keep some of it deep inside you. I want you to caress your nipples and feel the warmth begin to retract into your pelvis and settle there. Let it just stay warm between your legs and hips." Very gently, Helen tweaked her nipples and, just as I had anticipated, the flushed skin began to fade to her normal tone and I saw her hips rock gently as Helen truly felt the warmth center in her pelvis.

"Did you feel the warmth settle inside you?"

"Yes, it really did center in my core."

"I would like you to take your bra off and cup your breasts. Cup them the way you like them cupped by a lover."

With no talking or delay, Helen reached for her straps, pushing them off her shoulders and as she leaned forward, she reached behind her and undid the clasp, then handed her bra to me. As I folded it in half and laid it on her blouse, I recalled my plan to use the bra as a way of reminding Helen later about the session.

When I turned back toward Helen, I saw that she was gently cupping her breasts. While cupping the fullness with her hands, her thumbs were reading the ridges and bumps of her areola as though they were a complex message in braille. Helen's breasts were neither large or small, they were perfectly suited to her body size and held a very nice shape with soft curves. Her areola were a light brown and pink with rather prominent nipples that appeared very perky.

"That is perfect, Helen, doesn't it feel good? How does your body react to your touch?"

"It is fantastic. I feel like there is a highway directly to my pussy ... it is making me even warmer there."

"Helen, now I want you to unzip your skirt, undo the button and take your skirt off. I'll fold it up and place it over this chair with your blouse." Immediately after I spoke, Helen was lifting her hips and undoing her skirt to remove it. Once off, she handed it to me and I folded it over her blouse. I gazed at her now visible panties and could clearly see that she had no pubic hair showing through the mesh, but her labia were clearly visible. "Okay, now I want you to remove your panties and hand them to me."

Without hesitation, Helen hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and lifted her hips to remove them. As she bent her knees and reached to slide them off her ankles and feet, her flawless vulva was framed by the back of her thighs, presenting me with a moment of wonderful beauty. Her inner labia protruded slightly like a pink orchid, causing me to catch my breath for a moment. She handed me the panties to add to the pile made by the rest of her wardrobe.

"Well, you are doing as good as anyone can imagine. You can put your hands down to your side now." I paused as her arms returned to her side and I watched for a good three deep breaths - "Helen, can you still feel that warmth in your pelvis, like an oven?"

"Yes, it is hot as ever."

"Good, I want you to bend your knees up and open them. I want you to use your hands to very slowly rub your inner thighs from your knees inward to your mound. Each stroke will bring more warmth into your core where it is like an oven of sexual heat. You can start now..."

Very deliberately, Helen opened her legs and drew her knees up almost into the missionary position for sex. Her hands went directly to the top of her inner thighs, inches from her vulva. she did not so much grasp her thighs as she did sink into them. Since they were only five or six inches apart, it took no time for her to press the feelings of warmth she sensed toward her slit. As her fingers touched at the bottom of her slit, she drew them up from her perineum toward her clit and seemed to push them into her pliant mound.

Helen then moved her hands up her inner thighs about half way to her knees. She repeated the process of pulling the warmth into her sex. It was fascinating to watch, because her tummy and pubic region both began to turn pink as though they were blushing. Before I could ask about the warmth, Helen sighed and moaned while a whispered "... so ..hot ..." slowly escaped from her lips.

On the fourth sweep of her thighs, her fingers first lingered and then held fast to her mons. I sensed that she was close to cumming and knelt near her head and whispered "Helen, honey, that is so fucking hot to watch you pulling that energy into yourself."

With an obvious sense of accomplishment, she smiled and hummed back "MMMMMM!"

I knew that Helen was close to cumming and I needed to press her into the strongest orgasm she could imagine.

"Helen, honey, I want you to close your eyes, keep them closed, and relax, you are safe with me." Immediately her eyes closed, not firmly like she was clamping them closed, but gently - from complete and utter relaxation. "Sweetie, you talked about being watched ... I want you to imagine a man seated four or five feet away from you. I want you to imagine that he is looking at the beauty of your body and is nearly overwhelmed with how you look. He is fully clothed, but his hand has wandered to his groin where he is pressing the hardon that has grown because of watching you."

Helen was obviously breathing faster her shoulders and neck grew visibly tense from the strain of her oncoming orgasm.

"Helen, your whole pelvic area is on fire. You feel that the only way for it to be extinguished would be for a hard cock to enter you and fill you with cum. I want you to imagine the best cock you ever had, the longest, the thickest, that most perfect cock you've known ... imagine it is against your outer lips and it spreads them and begins to press into you..." She pulled her legs back and wider apart as her pelvis rocked upward to feel the imagined penetration. " ... he is partially inside you and you feel so full with just the first half of his manhood, he still has several inches to give you and your orgasm is hard to hold back, but you want to feel him to the hilt before you cum..." Her breath caught and she held her breath, vainly trying to stifle a deep moan, " ... he presses in farther and you hear him sigh as he bottoms out ... his balls press against your ass and his pubic bone hits against your own.. you are so full. You need to cum, you need to let the hot sexual energy out of the trap your body has become..." her moan had become a whimper and a cry, there was actually a teardrop gathered in the corner of her left eye.

"I want you to cum now, Dear, with the strongest cum you can imagine. Okay, cum. Now!"

Even though I was expecting it, I could not be truly ready for the nature of the sound she made. Helen screamed the perfect mix of "Yes! No! God Yes!" all in one long release. As she orgasmed, I saw her vagina literally pulse open and closed. The orgasmic waves caused her pussy to gape as though that huge cock were literally inside her - and then close as though clamping the cock in place. Over and over. Tears streamed down her cheeks and a vivid blush swept across her chest above her quivering breasts. This was an unparalleled exhibition of lusting reaction.

I became aware that I was near the point of orgasm myself. The erotic energy of this moment was overpowering.

Slowly, the wracking orgasm Helen experienced began to subside. Her breathing became more regular. She released her legs to gravity and they lay across the chair and the ottoman, opened in an almost lewd angle. Her arms draped along the arms of the easy chair. As I watched, her pussy continued to spasm, alternating between gaping and clamping. The cycles came slower and the extremes less violent. After nearly a minute of 'coming down', Helen began to return to normal.

I returned to giving Helen the voice images of relaxing and focusing on my words. After several more seconds of re-centering, I gave her a post-hypnotic suggestion. "Helen, later, I will hand you your bra and I want you to do two things. First, I want you to unbutton you blouse and open it to show your breasts and then I want you to leave your blouse open and lift your skirt to see if you are also missing your panties. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do." she calmly answered.

"Okay, I am going to hand you your clothes and you can dress and then I will wake you up and you will feel as though you had a wonderful nap. You will not remember anything about this time until you ask me later and I will say 'It is safe to remember' - then you will remember everything, especially, the feelings of the orgasm you had, okay?"

"Okay."

Panties, skirt, and blouse - I slowly returned Helen's clothing, minus her bra. Each piece, she put on and adjusted to fix wrinkle and folds. Then she set back down and listened for my voice.

"Helen, dear, I want you to relax, but in a different way. The feeling of a warm blanket you have sensed is going away gradually. The weight of relaxing and the warmth are slowly fading from your shoulders and arms down your tummy and waist, off of your thighs, your calves, and finally off of your feet. When I count to three, you will wake up and be alert."

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"Okay, Dear, you can wake up as fast or as slow as you feel comfortable. Are you doing alright?"

"Yes. Yes, I feel like I had a good nap. I am surprised. I really was sure that I might not get hypnotized, so I'm not surprised that it didn't work."

Even though I knew better, and knew that she would soon know better also, I played along ... "Well, everyone is different, you can never be sure. But actually, Hun, you did get hypnotized, you just don't remember because I told you not to remember."

She looked at me for a long moment, clearly scouring her mind for clues to whether she was or was not under a trance. "I was told to not remember? I don't see how that could work. Is it safe to remember?"

I paused and then slowly stated "It is safe to remember."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Erotic Hypnosis Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds