• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Bisexual Haitian Couples

Bisexual Haitian Couples

Hey, girls. And guys. How's it going today? I'm doing fine, thank you. At least, I think I'm fine. Sometimes, people can really surprise you. My name is Antoinette Zephyr. Born and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Six feet two inches and one hundred and seventy six pounds of hard-bodied and muscular, dark-skinned Black female athlete, that's me. I've got face, chest, body and booty, folks. For I am a Black Amazon. I play Varsity Rugby for the University of Toronto, where I'm studying Engineering. I will graduate with my bachelor's degree in a few months. Twenty four hours ago, my boyfriend Joel Saint Fleur confessed to me that he was Bisexual. And I nearly passed out. I was that shocked. I really didn't need that kind of drama. You see, I recently got selected to play for a WNBA team in the United States of America. This should be the happiest time of my life. But it isn't.

You've got to understand that Jean and I have known each other for many years. My mother Marguerite Zephyr met his mother Joanne Saint Fleur while they were studying at the University of Montreal more than twenty years ago, and have been best friends since. Our fathers, Benjamin Zephyr and Luther Saint Fleur serve in the Toronto Police Service together. Joel and I grew up together. He lives six doors down from me. I've known him my whole life. When he told me this shocking truth about himself, I honestly thought he was joking. Joel is one of the blandest guys I know. Five feet ten inches tall, slim, with coconut-brown skin. He's a Theology major at the University of Toronto. He wants to be an ordained minister, in the Haitian Church of Canada for crying out loud. How could he drop this on me?

Now, before some of you liberals accuse me of being homophobic or insensitive, you should also know that I am Bisexual myself. I love both women and men. In fact, prior to dating Joel, I was in a long-term relationship with a tall, gorgeous young woman of Brazilian and Ethiopian descent named Nadira Velasquez. My woman was smoking hot, folks. Cute face, long Black hair, wonderfully curvy body, light brown skin and big round booty. Exactly the way I liked my women. Unfortunately, Nadira went back to Brazil due to family circumstances so I found myself alone. I was heartbroken over losing her and Joel comforted me. That's why I gave his soon to be sorry behind a chance when he asked me out.

I thought of Joel as a safe guy who wouldn't drop any surprises on me. I've dated lots of women and men who were less than honest with me. Some women I've hooked up with were married and neglected to tell me. Some men I dealt with also had the same problem. With Joel I felt safe because he was friendly, super polite and nerdy Joel. The guy next door. The nerdy dude who had a crush on me since forever. I surprised both of our families when I started dating him. I liked Joel. He kind of grows on you. The way the Steve Urkel character grew on Laura Winslow in the American TV series Family Matters. With Joel as my mate, I sought to regain a semblance of a normal life.

My family was less than fully supportive when I dated the lovely Nadira. A lot of Black folks from the Caribbean don't like Hispanic folks, partly because of the widespread racism which Blacks face in Hispanic-dominated places like the Dominican Republic. Dominicans hate us Haitians and they don't exactly hide it. I had to explain to my relatives that while Nadira did have some Hispanic blood in her, she was nothing like the Dominicans us Haitians were used to dealing with in the islands. Then there was the fact that, you know, she's a woman and she's dating me. I've always lived my life on my terms and I didn't let anybody's opinion stop me from doing anything. I don't hide who or what I am from people. I am a proud Canadian of Haitian descent. And I am forthrightly bisexual. Oh, yeah, and I don't suffer fools either. Fools often find themselves on the receiving end of my fiery temper. Usually, they're seen with my handprints on their faces due to the fact that I've smacked them. I don't play around.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. I was telling you about how I coped with Joel's revelation of his bisexuality. I can't tell you how shocked I am. I consider myself a pretty good judge of character. And I can usually see right through people. I can discreetly observe a bunch of people having dinner and from the cues I pick up, I'll be able to point out who's sleeping with who, what they do for a living, who's hiding something and other things of that nature. That's just a gift I happen to be born with. I think I would have made a wonderful police officer. Investigating that which most men and women prefer to hide comes natural to me. So I guess I am pretty mad at myself for not detecting Joel's true self.

We were having dinner inside Cafe Du Port, a Haitian-owned restaurant in the Brampton suburb of Toronto, when he told me. I was dressed really good, too. White silk shirt over dark gray Capri pants and dressy sandals. I haven't worn a dress since senior year of high school, and I only wore one to the prom that one time because my mother forced me to go. I've always been a tomboy and I don't apologize for it. And why should I? From the corporate boardroom to the courtroom and the locker room, tomboys rule the world. A lot of women and a few men are turned on by what they call my "Butch charm." I'm tall and athletic, with dark skin and short hair. I guess my exotic good looks have earned me a lot of admirers of both sexes. And to be honest, I kind of like it.

At dinner, Joel looked impeccable in his red silk shirt, dark blue silk pants and Black Timberland boots. He had a fresh haircut, extra short on the sides, and was neatly shaved. Yeah, my man looked good. I was really falling for Joel. With most people, I keep my guard up. In the dating game, women and men can stomp all over your heart, but only if you let them. With Joel, I felt safe because he's always been a good friend. He's always there for me. Ever since forever, I guess. When I look at him, I see someone I can trust. And I must say I really liked that. I've had enough nasty surprises from both women and men to last me a damn lifetime, folks.

He was really good in the sack, too. You wouldn't know it to look at Joel but he's packing over nine inches of long and thick, uncut manpower in his pants. And he knows what to do with it, believe me. The guy is really good in bed. Last time we hooked up, we did it in the shower. He kissed me and sucked my nipples under the warm water. I moaned as he fingered my pussy, then knelt before me to give me a good lick-down. His tongue darted into my pussy, followed by his magic fingers. He worked me over until I squealed in pleasure. Once I caught my breath, I returned the favour. I knelt before him and took his dick into my mouth. His long, thick and uncut dick. I licked it like a damn lollipop. Until he gave up his manly juice, which I happily slurped. Then I got on all fours and he took me doggy-style. I told him to spank my booty as he fucked my pussy and he did. Oh, yeah. I'm bad.

All those thoughts swirled about my head as Joel confessed to me that he was bisexual. He'd been involved with two men in his lifetime, and a handful of women. Since he loved me ( or so he claimed), he wanted me to know. Wow. I stared at him like he had two heads. I was mad at him. Not because of his bisexuality but because he hid it from me. Why would he hide something like that from me? I'm bisexual too. Also, I've known him my whole life, hello! Joel told me that he hadn't been with anyone else, male or female, the whole time we were dating. That really did nothing to relieve my anger. I got up and left the restaurant, and he didn't dare follow me.

So here I am, in my bedroom. Wondering why nature created sex to bring about confusion in men's and women's lives. I looked at my photo album. Pictures of me with my mom and dad. Photos of Joel and I, playing with some other Haitian brats from the Toronto area. Trips our families took together in Miami, Florida. My eyes fell upon a picture of Joel kissing me on the cheek in front of the Grand Canyon. I had gotten injured at the time and he kissed me to make me feel better. That was more than a decade ago but the picture brought all the memories back. And that's when the tears flowed from my eyes. Joel loved me. He had always loved me. And I loved him. I knew what I had to do.

I went to his house, and it was empty. Nothing too unusual about it. His parents usually go to Montreal for the long weekends. I found Joel sitting alone in the living room. He looked quite sad. My heart ached for him, and I knew that I was the cause of his sadness. He glared at me, and asked me whether I had come to finish him off. I smiled and shook my head. Then I sat next to him and took his hand in mine. I kissed his hand. Joel stared at me, stunned. I smiled and told him I loved him. I apologized for the way I reacted earlier. Joel smiled, since everybody and their mama knew that I never apologized for anything. I'm a hot-headed Haitian woman. I couldn't help myself. Joel smiled, and shook his head. Then he kissed me. I kissed him back, and before I knew it, we were making love on his couch. His parents weren't gone to Montreal yet came back to the house unexpectedly. That's why they got one hell of a surprise thanks to us but hey, that's a story for another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Bisexual Haitian Couples

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds