• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Whore is Born Ch. 03

A Whore is Born Ch. 03

Day 3

Everyday brings a new adventure for my special lady. Akiko's first two days with me have been everything that she's craved for her entire life. She has completely submitted to her calling, from prim and proper housewife to sinful Japanese black cock slut. Her past life has led her to this. She is the quintessential submissive whore and the fire has been burning for quite some time. Years ago she found herself on her knees sucking off an associate of her father. She's had a group of Japanese men spray her face with their seed. She's been gangbanged by three angry black dicks and now she is here with me ready to continue her descent into carnal decadence.

The time has come for her to embrace her future, as a black owned prostitute. Today I'm going to make sure that happens by giving her the all the tools she requires to succeed.

I roused Akiko from her sleep and instructed her to shower and meet me in the spare bedroom when she's done. Watching her rise and make her way to the bathroom was a show in itself. I felt my dick stir in my jeans as I spied her tight little ass sway out of the room.

Today is going to be a good day for sure. When she stepped into the shower I went in and laid out clothes for her to wear. Everything must be precise and perfect for my next step and proper attire is a must. I excused myself to the spare bedroom to set up the rest of the details.

In the bedroom I checked the connections from the cameras to the computer and ensured that everything was working properly. I logged on to the site that would serve as the host of my special show. The festivities were scheduled to jump off in 15 minutes and I was growing anxious. I wanted this to go off without a hitch and make it a memorable day for all involved. Four cameras were focused on the bed and the action was set to come in crystal clear in real time.

When Akiko confirmed her trip here I took the liberty of having a very special business cards made up. The cards featured two pictures of Akiko in various states of nudity and included a special invitation.

"Join us live as submissive Japanese slut is used for your entertainment. Gentlemen of color witness what you can have for a nominal donation."

Akiko knew nothing of the cards or my plan she only knew what she wanted. This would serve as an end to a means. After today she would undoubtedly be the most talked about and desired slut in the city.

As the final minutes ticked away I tried to think of other things to temper my excitement. Akiko knocked the door and I told her to wait until she was summoned. I completed a final lighting check just as the computer informed me it was connecting to the server. Showtime!!!!!!

I sat on the edge of the bed and began my introduction.

"Welcome to a very special presentation. The following program is meant to bring to you your very own piece of heaven. Times have changed and we're living in a brave new world. The days of streetwalkers walking up to your car in the seedy parts of town are long gone. Today you and I and the services I provide connect in a much more personal way. I believe in the ideal of truth in advertising and that is exactly what I bring to you today. On the other side of that door is a very special young lady. You have seen her advertisement in print and now you have chosen to see much more. She is here in New York for only a few more days. She has traveled here from her native Japan for one sole purpose. She is here to live out her darkest fantasies. She has long dreamed of being owned by a black man and selling her body to his friends, associates and complete strangers. She has left her unwitting loving husband behind at home to fulfill her most sinful urges. Black cock is her purpose for living. She is a slut at her very core and today you will witness firsthand what a Japanese whore can do for you. Without further ado I bring you Akiko, my Japanese whore."

Akiko entered the room wearing her distinct outfit. She was startled to see what was going on with the cameras but quickly surmised my intentions. She wore a short blue plaid schoolgirl skirt with a white blouse tied above her navel. Knee high white socks and stiletto heels. She had applied makeup to her angelic face and wore her hair in pigtails. She was the walking definition of lust. I could barely contain myself. I wanted her and wanted her now.

"Come stand over here." She did as she was told and stood before me. I stood up and told her to say hello to our audience. Tell them who you are Akiko.

"My name is Akiko and I'm a black cock slut. I came to America to get used by as many big black dicks as I can in seven days."

I stood behind her and caressed her full breasts and ran my hand down to the hem of her skirt and raised to reveal white cotton panties. I put my hand in her panties and began to play with her already wet cunt. I bit her neck and nibbled on her ear as my hands ran over her body greedily like a kid in a candy store. I started to finger her sopping snatch and began to talk in her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you hard and deep today. I want all my customers to see what a good little slut you are. Show the world how a nasty jap whore satisfies black cock. She closed her eyes and moaned at the thought of my words."

I sat on the bed and laid Akiko across my lap. I pulled her panties down to expose her taut Japanese ass. I took two fingers and began to piston in and out of her slit. I squeezed her bottom while my fingers manipulated her snatch. She writhed and squealed in delight.

The four way cameras captured the images of my hands working her over and her face contorting in passion. I stood her up and bent her over. With her panties just below her ass cheeks I began to eat her from behind. Her pussy was hot wet and sweet. My tongue darted in and out of her hole and I flicked at her clit. The camera focused on her face as I administered oral stimulation. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth hung agape. She was succumbing to wordless ecstasy.

She was the picture of passion dressed like the cumslut she is. "Get on your knees and do what you do bitch."

Akiko scrambled to her knees and began to unbuckle my pants. She was moving quickly to treat herself. She was a blur as she pulled out my throbbing meat. I grabbed my rod and slapped her pretty face with it repeatedly.

"Is this what you want Akiko? Do you want to suck my long fat dick? Are you ready to show everyone what hungry whore you are?"

In between dick slapping she responded. "Yes Jorel. Yes I want to suck your black dick. Please give it to me."

"Open you mouth and take it. Eat this big dick slut." Akiko opened her mouth and inhaled my pole. Up and down she bobbed her head strangling my cock with her hands and applying wet velvet heat with her mouth and tongue.

"That's it baby take it. Eat that big hot dick. Show me what this black cock means to you. Show everybody what a hot cocksucker you are."

She bobbed and bobbed moaning and murmuring incoherently. I popped open her blouse and pulled her tits out over her bra. I massaged her tits and pinched her nipples while she sucked me.

"Look at me while you suck bitch." She raised her eyes to meet mine while she swallowed my cock. "It's time for me to have some fun."

I stood up and snatched the meat treat from her hungry mouth. "I'm gonna show our audience how to treat a Japanese whore mouth. Open wide.

She opened her mouth took some of me in I grabbed her head made sure she took the rest. Then I held her in place. "This is what you do to her little mouth. Fill it up with hot black dick and make her eat it all. This is what she lives for." With that I released her head and watched her catch her breath after being overwhelmed by my dick. She drooled all over me making my dick wet and nasty perfect for a filthy little Asian fucktoy like Akiko.

"Play with your whore pussy while use your mouth. Let me see you get off." I pushed myself inside her mouth and tilted her head to the side stretching out her cheeks, filling her mouth with her favorite flavor.

"I know a lot of you guys out there always wondered what it would be like to have your very own Asian slut to use as you please. Here's what it's like. You put her on her knees, fuck her face, make her finger fuck herself and watch her cum." The camera facing the edge of the bed caught the lewd scene of my long black shaft stretching her cheeks and stuffing her mouth. I started to pump her face longer and deeper holding her head just the way I needed to. Her hands were rubbing her dripping hole feverishly.

"Spit on it. Make it wetter. I want it sloppy and nasty." I held my cock in my hand and she spit on it. I slapped her face with my wet dick. "Again." She spit on it again and again I slapped it across her face. "Spit on it again." She did as she was told and I shoved it in her mouth. I began to fuck her face in earnest. I held her under her chin told her to look at me while I stroked her mouth fast and furious. The camera revealed my long black dick disappearing in the petite Japanese whore's mouth. Back and forth I dug into her mouth as she shoved three fingers in and out of her hairless snatch.

"I once asked this slut what the best thing about her was and she said her mouth. She sucks cock licks balls eats pussy and even your black ass if you wan her to. She a dirty slut and knows it." I fucked her face quicker and deeper demonstrating my point. Her eyes were glazed over in passion. She knows what she's here for.

I pulled myself from her and she was a sexy mess. Her face was soaked with her saliva lipstick smeared mascara running down her eyes. Absolutely gorgeous. "Stand up." She stood up and I turned her around lifted her dress and tore off her panties and spanked her bare ass for the cameras.

"Time for some of that good pussy." I lay down on the bed and told her to sit on my rock hard dick. She climbed on top of me straddled and lined up my waiting dick to her hole. She slowly started to slide down moaning as she did when I grabbed her hips and slammed her all the way down.

"Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" she screamed when her ass rested on my groin. I was all the way in her tight tunnel. I held her in position and grinding my hips in circles. I wanted to touch every corner of her soaking fuckbox.

"Ride it you fucking whore. Ride my big black dick." Akiko began to bounce up and down on my stiff stick. Up and down she rode while I mauled her tits. Whenever she began to get lazy I slammed her all the way down again knocking her breath away from the force.

"That's right you horny cunt. You take every inch of that black snake. You know you want all this black dick don't you?"

"Mmmmmmmm. Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss. I want all your black dick. Fuck me fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." I held her hips still and began to fire up into her as hard and as deep as I could. Her body was convulsing as I assaulted her tight silky pussy. Her breast heaved violently as I drilled her. She screamed louder and louder as I pounded away at her honey pot.

I was loving the sensation, lost in the lust and enthralled at the sight of her small body being overcome by orgasm and wracked by the force of my power fucking. One camera showed her face creased in eroticism another showed my hands on her ass holding her while my long thick cock blasted off up, up and away into her wanton canal over and over.

I pushed off of me and went to retrieve a chair. Akiko was breathing hard and heavy rubbing her hot box.

"How many times have seen a sexy Asian woman on the streets and pondered the possibility of stripping her naked and fucking the shit out her? Have you ever thought what it would be like bend her up any position and just drill her little pussy? Get over here bitch!!"

Akiko stood before me as I sat in the chair. I turned her to face away from me and towards the camera. I lifted her skirt and guided her down onto my rod. She threw her head back onto my shoulder as I squeezed her tits and began to pump into her.

"Look at the camera while I fuck your whore hole." She put her feet on top of my thighs riding me meeting my hard strokes halfway. She mewed and moaned throughout my vaginal attack. Her tits heaved obscenely for the camera while my dick impaled her.

"This is what it's like to fuck a Japanese whore boys. Feed her dick and she'll do whatever you tell her to. Submissive little sluts like this don't come along everyday." She bounced and I stroked she bounced and I stroked making her scream out. Then I wrapped my arms under her thighs pulled them back and locked my hands behind her head. She was completely spread out and helpless. She was merely a hole to use and fuck any way I choose. I started to drill her deep and hard making sure my hips crashed into her creating the unmistakable sound of pussy being manhandled.

"That's right slut. You're gonna take it all every fucking stroke. I'm gonna beat your little pussy now. You like this shit don't you. You like getting your pussy pounded don't you?"

"Yeeeeeeessssssssss." She couldn't move and I was just pounding away showing her quivering cunt no mercy pure animal lust drilling her juicy pussy. "Tell everybody what you are Akiko." I picked up the pace and fucked her impossibly hard.

"I'mmmmmmm aaaaaaaaa ffffffffuuuuuucccckkkkiiinnnngggg sssslllllluuuuuuuuut."

I held my Japanese whore in place using her like an evil fuck puppet abusing her slut pussy. With my hands locked behind her head she was forced to look down. She had to see her torn panties on the floor, her tits bobbing outside her bra, her legs splayed out to the maximum and my chocolate magic stick jackhammering into her cunt. A few days ago she was home in Japan with her husband playing the role of dutiful wife, today she is in America, bent in a near impossible position and a nine inch black cock abusing her and the whole thing is streaming live across the internet!!!!

But here's the thing that makes her such a fucking whore. While I'm drilling her senseless this slut's pussy is working overtime. She is constantly contracting her pussy squeezing every inch for all that she's worth. Whore to the very core.

After several more intense strokes I release my grip. I push her forward tell her to stand up. I bend her over facing the camera at the foot of the bed, move the chair and stand behind her. I lifted her skirt and shoved my dick into her.

"Just bend over and let me get at this pussy." I held her hips and started to bang away. Her pussy is so hot tight and wet. I want her to feel everything I have to give her. I want to make her remember this day for the rest of her life so I do what I do best. I start to dig into her hard and deep.

"Have you ever been at your job and that sexy Asian woman saunters in with her business dress on and you get lost at the prospect of lifting that dress bending her over and make her take your black cock? Haven't we all? Here's your chance. That's exactly what this whore is built for. Lift her dress rip off her panties and make her take it like you always dreamed about. This piece of shit is here for nothing but big black dicks." I had her hips in a vice grip and I proceeded to pound her pussy like my hips were fixed with hydraulics. My dick was a battering ram crashing into her horny hole. She squealed in delight. Her pussy was never been more alive. She loved to used and used well by black men. I gave her what she needed. Her tits hung and clapped, my hips bounced off her ass and her pussy literally dripped onto the floor.

I pulled out and turned her around and lifted her dress. Hr tight as was exposed once again.

"You see this ass boys. Keep it real. How many times have you caught yourself staring at that hot Asian woman at the gym or the supermarket and just watched her tight little ass as she walked in front of you? Can you honestly tell me you haven't fantasized about shoving your black meat in that little ass? You know I know."

I was squeezing and massaging her ass as I spoke. Showing the audience the object of their forbidden desires. Putting in full view her lovely Japanese bottom. I squeezed massaged and spanked her.

"Get on the bed bend over and face the front." I bent her over and tasted her soaking cunt again. Then I spread her ass and spit on her tightest hole.

I stood up on my knees and pushed the head of my dick into her.

"You're all about to see a Japanese housewife get assfucked live on the internet." I pushed in farther and farther. Akiko gripped the bed sheets with her hands as I pushed in deeper. I was halfway in when I started to stroke her with more force. Akiko gritted her teeth for the camera as I began to fuck her married Japanese ass. I kept my hands on her hips as I ground further and further into her. It was the tightest piece of ass I ever had and I began to fuck her like she needed. I spanked her while I was fucking her. Then I put her over the top by grabbing her pigtails and pulling her head back. I was fucking her ass pulling her hair and riding her like the bitch in heat that she was.

"What's that in your married Japanese ass bitch?" I pulled on her hair and pounded into her ass.

"A bbbbiiggggg black cooooccck!!!!!"

"Where's that big black cock?" I drilled her ass and yanked on her hair.

"In mmmmmyyy mmmmmarrrrrried jjapaneeese asssssssssss!!!!!"

"What's that big black cock doing to your married Japanese ass?" I stroked her ass balls deep and pulled both of her pigtails.

"Yyyyyouuuuur big black cock is fuuuuuccccccking my married Japanese assssssss!!!!!"

I knew I couldn't last much longer and I rode her hard and fast fucking her ass, pulling her hair, spanking her, using her, owning her. Again and again I went balls deep in her tight ass making her scream my name making her tell the audience she was a dirty whore telling the world the truth about her. She gripped the sheets gritted her teeth and took the assfuck like the obedient whore she is until I felt the need. I pulled from her and snatched by her hair and forced her onto her knees on the floor.

"Spit on it you nasty bitch." She spit all over it and began to stroke my fat black dick. I shoved it in her mouth and made her spit on it again and I began to jack off an inch from her face. "I'm gonna cum all over your slut face. Open your fucking mouth.

"This how you treat a Japanese whore men. This is what they're good for." I began to shoot. I aimed for her forehead and her mouth. The camera captured the image of my black cock spurting long streams of white, hot black cock juice all over her slut face. All the cum from her forehead dripped down her face into her eyes and I whitewashed her nose lips tongue and chin. When the eruption subsided I shoved my cock into her mouth and made her suck out every drop. Then I cock slapped her face and got all the cum on it and made her suck and eat that as well. As she sat there streaked in cum and sucking off my nasty dick I began to close the show.

"So there it is boys. An authentic Japanese cumslut at your service. You can fuck her, make her suck your dick, fuck her face, shove it in her ass and cum all over her face and make her eat your cum. She's a filthy black cock loving cocksucking tramp. If you're interested in making her yours for a few hours you can contact me right now. You've got the info. We can talk about donations when you make that move. Say goodbye whore" Akiko had been dutifully sucking my cock and removed it with a pop. Cum still streaked over her face.

"I want more black cock. I'm waiting." I pushed a button to end the broadcast and my cell phone and email indicators went off simultaneously. You can't beat truth in advertising.

To be continued.......

Comments and feedback are not only welcome but strongly encouraged.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Whore is Born Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds