• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • To My Wife's Surprise

To My Wife's Surprise

12

The whole thing started as a fantasy but which one of us it was that had the fantasy, it's hard to say. We were in bed, having just fucked up a storm, when I asked my wife if she would be interested in trying anal sex. She sat for a moment before answering and to my surprise, she said she would like to try it. My cock went straight up upon hearing this and she moved over and sat down on it, moaning as I entered her again.

We talked again about anal sex a few days later and decided that we had to take it slow and try different gels and toys first. That night, we went out for dinner, as was our usual Friday night date, and as we were sitting enjoying the meal, a man walked over and asked if he could join us. I looked around the restaurant and noticed that most of the tables were occupied, so I nodded and welcomed him.

He introduced himself and asked if we would mind if he ordered some more wine. We agreed and through the dinner, he paid special attention to my wife and kept giving her these looks. She didn't seem to mind or she was naïve about what he was doing. The evening came to a close and after a final glass of wine, my wife made like she wanted to leave. I started to make the usual excuses when he stopped me and asked me if he could talk to me alone. I agreed and we went to the men's room.

As soon as we entered, he turned and pushed me up against a wall. Holding me there, he groped my crotch but didn't say a thing. After a few minutes, he let me go and then asked me if I would like to meet him somewhere. My mind was in a blur and not really understanding what was going on, I asked him what he meant.

He said it was simple. He wanted to fuck me and my wife. I couldn't believe what I was hearing but after a moment, I answered that I wasn't sure my wife would like that and I didn't know if she would want to see me getting fucked. He smiled and said that he had watched us enter the restaurant and had admired my wife's ass. He went further to explain that he had always wanted to fuck with a couple and we seemed like the type who would enjoy it. I suggested quickly, just to get out of the restroom, that I would talk to my wife and I would let him know. He wasn't happy with that and said that we should go back and find out right now. With that he opened the door and headed back to the table.

He sat down and moved his chair a little closer to my wife. He asked her if she would like another glass of wine and as I sat down, she nodded. He ordered another glass for all of us and then turned to my wife. He leaned towards her and simply said, "I want to fuck you." My wife, who was taking a sip of her wine, almost spat it out all over the table. She looked at him and then at me and asked what we had talked about in the men's room. He said that he had asked me if he could fuck her and me and I had told him it was up to her. My wife was speechless for a minute and then looked at me. She said that we would discuss it and let him know. Again, he wasn't happy with that and I could see his hand moving onto her thigh. She jumped a little at his touch but didn't shy away. He kept talking to her, trying to persuade her and as he did, his hand rubbing her leg, kept moving up closer to her crotch.

My wife took another sip of her wine and I could see that she was relaxing a little more with every movement of his hand and upon hearing what he was saying to her. I couldn't make out too much of what he was saying because he was almost whispering into her ear. At one point, my wife smiled at whatever he said and I knew that she was giving in. I wanted to break this up so I stood up and said to my wife, that we should be going. He looked at me with a slight scowl on his face but before he could say anything, my wife told me to sit down. I slowly sat down again and I could see that his hand was on her crotch, rubbing up and down her slit. She was squirming slightly in her seat and seemed to be hanging on every word he said to her.

After about 20 minutes, my wife's legs were apart and the man was playing with her through her panties. I looked around to see if anyone was watching them but no one seemed to know what was going on so I returned my gaze to the two of them.

Finally, after another glass of wine, my wife suddenly said that it was time to leave and quickly rearranging her self, she stood up. She started to walk away from the table but was a little unsteady on her feet. I wasn't sure if it was from the wine or the groping but I stood up quickly and held onto her arm as we left the restaurant, the man right behind us. When we got to our car, my wife turned around and said that she wanted to be fucked by both of us and she didn't care where but it had to be soon. She reached between her legs and rubbed herself wantonly. The man stepped forward and replaced her hand with his and I could see him pull her panties aside and insert a finger into her cunt. She groaned, as he entered her, and we stood in the parking lot for a few minutes, my wife writhing as the man finger fucked her. She reached over and started to rub my cock through my jeans as he continued fucking her. She finally stopped him and said that she needed a cock now. He looked at me and I at him and he grinned. He had won.

He said we could leave our car here and that he had a place just across the street. He led us to a small suite type hotel and we went up to his room, my wife holding onto to the two of us with a wanton lustful look on her face and me in an unbelieving daze. He quickly unlocked the door and ushered us into his suite. I looked around and it had the usual, a couch, several tables and of course, a large bed, in the other room. He quickly shut the door and told me to sit down. He then moved over to my wife and started to remove her clothes. He quickly had my wife naked in the middle of the room and started kissing her and fondling her breasts. As they kissed, he reached around and pulled my wife to him, holding onto her cheeks and fondling them.

I started to get up and he stopped me and told me to sit and watch. He moved down and started sucking on her nipples, pulling on them with his teeth. My wife was moaning and groaning and holding his head against her chest. He kept moving down and was soon eye level with her cunt. He reached up and pushed a finger up inside her, forcing her to open her legs further to accommodate him. She had her eyes closed and her head back, her mouth open, sighing loudly as the man started to thrust his finger in and out of her. He leaned into her and I saw his tongue start to probe her clit. She has a very sensitive clit and it didn't take long for her to start moaning even louder as he continued to finger fuck her and eat her. I watched the two of them and to my amazement, I realized that my cock was hard and straining against the front of my jeans.

The man said something to my wife that I couldn't hear and she turned around so she was facing me. He stood up behind her and started to kiss and lick his way down her back. He parted her cheeks and started to finger her ass hole. I looked at my wife's face and was surprised to see the lust on it as he continued to play with her ass hole. I couldn't see what he was doing to her but she was enjoying it immensely. His face was up against her cheeks and I assumed he was reaming her ass with his tongue. She was moaning really loud now and was telling him to fuck her.

He said something to her again in a whisper and she moved across the room to the couch. She leaned forward, sticking her ass out at him, as he followed her, not letting go of her. He immediately went down and spread her cheeks again. I watched his tongue reach out and start to probe her ass hole. I could see it running up and down her back slit and then he tried inserting it into her ass. She leaned forward a little more and held her cheeks apart for him. I watched him insert his tongue up inside her ass hole and start to tongue fuck her. She was writhing back against him and was moving back and forth, helping him fuck her.

He finally stopped and stood up. He looked over at me and watched my face as he stripped his clothes off. My wife was still leaning against the couch and moaning. When he took his shorts off, I couldn't believe the size of him and it almost made me come right there in my pants. My next thought was how was my wife going to take all of him, whether it was in her cunt or her ass.

After he had all his clothes off, he asked me if I had ever fucked my wife in the ass before. I told him no but that we had talked about trying it. With that, he said to watch and listen as he walked back to my wife. He told her to lean forward some more and then pushed his huge cock deep inside her cunt. She gasped aloud at his size and he started to thrust in and out of her, making her groan loudly. I could see that my wife was in the throes of a climax and she was yelling at him to fuck her and at the same time, telling me that she had never been fucked like this before. She had totally given into this man and was enjoying it.

He pulled out of her and stepped back a little, pointing his hard cock at her other hole. He leaned forward and started to push his cock into her ass hole. She gasped loudly at first and then almost screamed as he continued to push into her. Finally he was all the way in her, his balls resting against her ass. He stopped for a moment and then started to slowly thrust in and out of her ass hole, telling her to relax and enjoy it.

Here I was, sitting with an enormous hard on, watching my wife getting literally, raped and enjoying it. I didn't even think about her being raped because I knew she was enjoying what was happening and I was too. He pulled out of her and told her to get down on the floor on her hands and knees. She quickly did as she was told and he straddled her ass, pointing his cock at her hole again. This time, he thrust fully into her and started to bang at her. I could hear the skin slaps as he fucked the hell out of her ass hole.

They were only a few feet from me and I had a good view of his cock pounding in and out of her ass hole. I watched in amazement as he continued to pound her and she was groaning louder and louder.

He suddenly stopped and pulled out of her. He told her to sit down and watch what he was going to do next. He looked at me and told me to take my clothes off. I stood and undressed in front of the two of them. When I had all my clothes off, he told me to come and take my wife's place in front of him. I shakily, walked over and got down on my hands and knees, my ass facing him. I felt his tongue, invade my ass and he was licking and sucking on me. I knew what was coming but it didn't seem to matter, as I was excited after watching my wife and him.

I felt his tongue leave my ass hole and his cock probing between my cheeks. He told me to hold my cheeks apart and I reached around and spread them as far as I could. He found my hole and after some steady pressure, his cock head pooped into me. I wasn't ready for the feeling of pain that shot through me and I yelled out for him to stop. I heard him chuckle, and he told me to relax and started pushing his huge cock deeper into me. Besides the pain, the pressure inside my bowel was building as he pushed further into me. Finally, he was all the way up inside me and I could feel his balls against my ass. He didn't move for a minute and then slowly, pulled his cock back out of me until just his head was inside me. He then slowly pushed back into me full and the pain and pressure seemed to be subsiding. After a few more slow thrusts, I found that I was enjoying being fucked and the pain had turned into something else.

He suddenly stopped and pulled his cock completely out of me. He told me to turn around and lay on my back. I did as he said and he raised my legs over his shoulders and thrust back into me. He told me he wanted me to watch him as he fucked me. Here I was in a strange hotel room, flat on my back, being fucked and enjoying it. I didn't know what my wife was doing and I didn't care as all I wanted was for him to keep fucking me. I looked down between my legs and watched his cock sliding in and out of my ass. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen and ever felt. I didn't want him to ever stop.

He leaned forward a little more, forcing my legs up over my head, making my ass stick out at him and started really pounding in and out of me. Again I heard and felt his balls slap against my ass every time her fully entered me. He was sweating now and huffing a little as he pounded me. He seemed to have lots of stamina because he fucked me for what seemed like a long time. He again, suddenly stopped and pulled his cock out of me. He told me to get up and go sit on the couch again. I did as I was told and only then did I see that my wife was ready for more fucking. She had moved back down on the floor and was wriggling her ass at him, inviting him to fuck her. He thrust into her in one movement and started pounding her ass again, making her groan loudly.

I could hear their skin slap together as he fucked her as hard as he could. He pumped his cock in and out of her savagely almost but lovingly in another fashion. She was enjoying it and he was enjoying it too. I watched them as he fucked her and heard her yelling at him to fuck her hard and stick his huge cock deep inside her. I absent mindedly, reached for my cock , which was sticking straight up in the air. He saw me and stopped fucking my wife. He almost angrily, told me to stop touching my self and to come over to him. I did and he pulled his cock out of my wife, telling me to stick my cock inside my wife's ass. Who was I to argue at this stage and I did as I was told. I entered her ass and felt her tightness.

I pushed my cock into her until I was all the way inside her. She grunted a little when I reached the end of her canal and I held myself against her cheeks. I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do, fuck her or what so I waited for him to tell me.

I felt his cock at my ass hole again and he pushed his cock back up inside me in one thrust. He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I want you to fuck your wife while I'm fucking you. Follow my lead and get into sequence with my thrusts and it will go well and feel good." I did as I was told. He started to slowly thrust in and out of me and I tried to match him as I thrust in and out of my wife. Soon we had it down to an art and were fucking away at each other, enjoying the immense feeling. My wife was writhing under me as I fucked her and I was trying to push back against him as he pounded my ass with his huge cock. What a feeling, having my cock inside my wife as he was fucking the hell out of me at the same time.

I didn't know how long I could last. I didn't want to stop and yet, I didn't want to not come either. He answered me soon after that by bellowing in my ear that he was going to come and fill up my ass. With that I felt him start to spurt his warm seed deep inside me, making me want to finish with him. He pounded in and out of me a few more times and the held me against his groin as he emptied himself into me. He then started to push me forward again, making me thrust into my wife again.

I came, suddenly, in a gush and started to spurt my come up deep inside my wife's ass. She was pushing back against me as I erupted inside her and she screamed when she felt my warm come spewing into her. We both finished and we held ourselves in that position for a few minutes. He then pulled out of me and told me to do the same. When I did, my wife slumped to the floor and he told me to go sit on the couch. Again I did as I was told, rather shakily, but I managed to get to the couch and sit down.

No one said anything for quite a while and then he looked at me and asked how it felt to be fucked in the ass. I told him, "I have never felt anything like that before in my life. I enjoyed it and wanted more." He laughed and looked at my wife. She was almost incoherent but assured him that she wanted more too. He had been in complete command up to now but I wanted to see how much command he really had. I asked him, "Have you ever been fucked?" He laughed and said that he had never had a cock up his ass. I was getting my senses back more and more and asked him if he would like to get fucked. This time he didn't laugh and just looked at both my wife and I before saying, "No, I don't think that will ever happen." He then grinned and looked at my wife again.

I wasn't going to stop though. I said, "You've just raped two people and now what do you want to do?" He thought for a moment and then said, "I'm going to fuck you both again." I looked at my wife and she was getting her senses back and she winked at me. I knew what she was thinking as I think she knew where I was going with this conversation. I looked at him again and said, "I think its time that the rapist found out what being raped is all about." I stood up quickly and moved over to him. Before he could move, I was on him, pinning him to the floor. My wife was right there with me and held him too.

She looked at me and said, "Ok, honey, now it's his turn." I just nodded and moved behind him. I stuck my finger up his ass as far as I could and started to finger fuck him. He yelped as I continued but I could sense that he was giving in to his feelings. I pulled my finger out of him and leaned in to stick my tongue up his ass hole. I thrust it as far as I could up into him and he yelped again. I licked and sucked at him until I felt he was wet enough. I moved him onto his hands and knees and pointed my cock at his hole. He didn't resist too much but my wife had a good hold on him so he couldn't fight us off.

I thrust into him and didn't stop when I reached the end of his canal. I started thrusting harder and faster and he was crying for me to stop. Above his noise, my wife was telling me to fuck him good and hard and to fill his ass with my come. I lunged forward and slapped against his ass every time I thrust fully into him. He wasn't crying any more but was actually, pushing back against me as I continued to fuck him. My wife kept telling me to fuck him and I continued plunging in and out of his ass until I started to spurt my come up inside him. He cried out when he felt my warm seed in him and I held myself against his ass as I finished emptying myself in him. When I was finished, I pulled out of him and pushed him down on the floor where my wife held him as he panted and rasped, trying to get his wind back.

I looked at my wife and grinned a slow grin. She grinned back and winked at me. She looked down at him and said, "Now you know what it's like to be raped. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did." He mumbled that he was sorry and that yes, he had enjoyed all of it.

I looked at my wife and told her to let him up. She got off him and he raised himself to his knees. He looked at the both of us and saw that we were grinning and he grinned too. We all relaxed a little and he told us that he had never imagined that being fucked would feel so good. My wife asked him, "Would you like to do it again?" He quickly answered, "Oh yeah, I want to feel your husbands hard cock deep inside me. I want him to fuck me again." I looked down and my cock was in no state to fuck anything at the moment but I noticed his was as hard as a rock. I looked at my wife and said, 'Honey, I can't do it right now but he needs some help." She looked down and saw his huge cock standing straight out in front of him. She reached over and pulled on his cock, not too gently either. She was mocking him now as she leaned over to him and said, " It's to bad you're so turned on. Maybe you need some help with this big cock. What would you like me to do about it?" He looked at her and then me and said, "Please suck me or let me fuck you again, either of you." My wife looked at me and then him and said, "I love your big cock and I love it inside me but I think we should let my husband make the decision." With that she looked at me and said, "Do you want to watch or do you want to be fucked?" I was little taken back by this because I had never heard my wife talk this way before. "Actually," I said, "I want both. I want to watch him fuck you in the ass again and then have you watch him fuck me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • To My Wife's Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds