• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Road Trip

Road Trip

123

Part l- Two of the girls have a brief interlude in Fran's basement only to be interrupted by Fran's mom who ends up joining them:

As much as Fran drove her crazy, Mrs. Lightner was still glad her daughter was home for the summer. She was relieved when she went off to college but now she was lonely and would be glad for the company. Fran and her friend Amy were now downstairs in the rumpus room and Mrs. Lightner was heading downstairs to join them.

As she got to the bottom step, she stopped in shock at what she saw. Her daughter was lying on the daybed and Amy was on her hands and knees and kneeling between Fran's legs. Amy's position was such that her short skirt had ridden up and her bare butt was now exposed. Mrs. Lightner longed for the days when her ass looked that good; well it never looked that good. Amy's ass was taught and smooth and oh so tan she couldn't take her eyes off it. When Amy moved her ass stuck out even further and that was when Mrs. Lightner noticed she wasn't, naked she was wearing one of those thong thingy's for underwear. How could a girl go all day with that little string between her butt cheeks? Well she knew she could never wear one, of course with her fat ass even her regular big girl panties got caught up her crack.

Then all of a sudden she realized just what Amy was doing, she had been gazing at her ass so hard she hadn't even noticed that the young girl had her face in the middle of her daughter's private place. At first, she was alarmed and wondered how Fran had allowed Amy to attack her like that. But when she saw the look of pure pleasure on Fran's face, she understood it was by mutual agreement. She could easily see Fran was having an orgasm and it excited her to witness it. Only then did she notice she had her hand down the elastic waistband of her pants and was busy massaging her own private spot. She felt the pleasure she had yearned for so many months. She also felt the juices flowing that she thought had disappeared forever long ago.

Now excited beyond the boundaries of self-control or even common sense she walked over, knelt behind Amy and put her lips right between Amy's tight cheeks. Amy jumped but did not stop her mouthing of Fran and she simply reached around and pulled the tiny slip of material from between her cheeks giving access to Mrs. Lightner. Now this was something Mrs. Lightner had never done except in late night fantasies and she soon found that in real life it was much better than she had ever dreamed.

"Mom, what are you doing," Fran screamed.

"Oh god, Fran she licking my ass and it feels fucking fantastic. You go Mrs. L, you're going to make me cum."

Fran's mom didn't hear either one of the girls as she concentrated on the job at hand. The young girl spread her thighs further apart and lifted her derrière even higher, thus exposing her mons. As for Mrs. Lightner, she lunged for a taste of the girl's delightful sweet spot and didn't even consider the debauchery, that her nose was now inserted into Amy's rectum. She worked both of the girl's entries at the same time and soon Amy was screaming in the throes of orgasmic pleasures. Mrs. Lightner's face was now covered in the sweet cum juice of the young girl and it made her warm in that special place of hers.

"Mom, we need to talk..."

"Oh dear don't be mad at me I didn't mean to interrupt you two, it's just when I saw you I became a little aroused and I kinda lost my head."

"I don't care about that, it's just me and Amy and Heather want to take a road trip this summer. We won't be gone long; oh and I'll need some money too."

"But Frannie I've missed you and I was hoping to spend some time with you this summer."

"That's OK Mrs. L. I've got just the thing to keep you from getting lonely."

She went to her handbag; the one that Mrs. Lightner thought looked more like an overnight bag than a purse. After rummaging around inside it for an eternity, she pulled out a cylindrical device and handed it to her.

"With all three of us girls going I won't be needing this and I'm glad to let you borrow it while we're gone."

She handed it to Mrs. Lightner who brought it to her nose to catch just a whiff of Amy still on it. These young girls they never think of hygiene thought Mrs. Lightner but that thought did not keep her from touching the tip with her tongue. She almost cried when Amy took it back from her,

"Hear let me show you how it works."

She sat down on the wingback chair draping her legs over the arms. Her honey-pot was now completely exposed to Mrs. Lightner's view and she thought she looked delicious. She saw Amy flick a switch and heard a buzzing noise coming from the device. She now watched in fascination as Amy first inserted it inside her canal and then she began to rub it up and down her slit. Mr. Happy, for that is what Amy called her machine, ended up flat against her button of hidden pleasures. Even Mr. Lightner when he was around had never touched her button and her finger was the only thing ever to touch her there. In no time at all Amy was convulsing in a powerful orgasm so strong she jerked forward as she pulled the device from herself.

Mrs. Lightner was in a trance, she had to try Mr. Happy. She held it in both hands as she told her daughter to help herself to the cash and credit cards in her purse upstairs. She then took the stairs two at a time in a rush to her bedroom to try Mr. Happy.

"If I had known that's all it took to shut up my old lady, I'd have given her mine months ago."

"I'll tell you what, your mom sure gives a mean rim job, and I'm going to want to try her again someday. Come on let's grab her cash, go get Heather and hit the road."

Meanwhile, in her bedroom, Mrs. Lightner had already experienced her first orgasm of the year and was well on her way to her second before the girls had left the house. Mrs. Lightner could tell this room was going to be the center of her world from now on. She already had more orgasms from Mr. happy in one hour than from Mr. Lightner the whole time they were married.

When the girls picked up Heather, her first words were,

"Guess what, I not wearing panties and I didn't even bring any for the whole trip."

"That's funny, Fran's mom chewed on mine so much they were soaked so I took them off and left them in her bathroom. I thought her mom might like them as a souvenir so I'm panty less too."

Fran was not going to be the only one in the car dressed like an old lady so she reached up her dress and pulled her Lacey boy shorts off.

"Amy, pull over by that bus stop,"

Fran tossed her panties to a man sitting on the bench. As Amy pulled away, she watched in the rear view mirror as the man put Fran's panties to his nose and his hand to his crotch, it really turned her on, and she wished she had sniffed them first. Of course, they had no way of knowing but that man kept her panties for years. They were taken from the closed airtight plastic bag he kept them in to be enjoyed time and time again. Now the juicy wetness was long gone and nothing left but the stains from the young girl's pussy and his memories. Yet they still were his best pleasures and to him his most important asset

Amy said, "Where to girls," as she drove down the boulevard. Fran said,

"Head north I know a little town where we can all get fucked tonight."

When Heather said she didn't think she could wait until nighttime, Fran crawled into the back seat, and stuck her head in Heather's pussy. As they sat at a streetlight, Amy watched Heather expose her giant breasts to a man on the corner. Of course, the stranger had no idea that the reason Heather was moaning and panting so hard was due to Fran's magic tongue working wonders on the poor horny girl.

Amy couldn't take it any longer and she put her finger to her clit. She was so busy diddling herself she didn't notice when the light had changed. A blaring horn brought her back to reality, an angry man glared at her as he drove around her and she merely smiled as she put her pussy-coated finger into her mouth.

Part ll-

A trip to San Louis Obispo provides both entertainment and some relief for the cock-starved girls:

The girls hopped on the 101 and headed out of LA toward the north. There was no hurry except all the girls were horny and so they kept pushing Amy to drive faster. They drove along the coast but none were interested in the beautiful scenery as they passed it by. Finally just north of Santa Barbara Amy had to pull off the freeway for gas. The town of Goleta is mainly known for the university there and the stately residents of Santa Barbara look down their noses at the freethinkers who reside there. While Amy negotiated with the gas station attendant for the gas, the other two girls went to talk to two boys hitching along the freeway on ramp. Amy came out of the office wiping her mouth as she thought how lucky to get a tank of gas for only a blow-job. When Heather and Fran saw her, they came running over to tell her they wanted to give rides to the hitchhikers. As the boys stowed their backpacks and got into the car Fran went to the 7-11 next door to get condoms. Amy chuckled to herself as she saw Fran walking out of the store wiping her mouth. She thought to herself, "Huh, a box of rubbers cost the same as a tank of gas."

The two hitchers were named Tom and Chad, they were heading to San Louis Obispo to attend a festival, and as thanks for the ride, they invited the girls to go along with them. Fran and Heather were already picking which boy they wanted first. Heather thought she should get first choice as Fran and Amy got to give BJs back at the gas station. Fran didn't really care for she knew she would have both before the day was over. Fran told Heather she could have both for a while and she got into the front seat with Amy while the two guys got in the back with Heather. She wasted no time and as Amy was pulling back onto the freeway, Heather said,

"Oh Oh I forgot to wear my panties today, I hope you boys don't take advantage of me."

Then she pulled up her dress to show off her landing strip. Tom and Chad were both students at UCSB but still it didn't take a college man to understand what Heather wanted. Tom slipped her top down to expose her boobs and then the boys took turns making out with her and kissing her nipples. However, Heather wasn't interested in foreplay; she had enough of that with the girls all day. She was now ready for cock and took the lead by grabbing both boys by the crotch.

"Come on men get those pants down I want to check your equipment."

Fran handed her some rubbers and Heather put them on both boys. She asked who wanted to go first and when they couldn't decide they played rock, paper, scissor which Chad won. Heather sat on top and his cock plunged inside her. While everyone watched, including Amy as she drove, Heather rode Chad until he came. She hopped off Chad right onto Tom and did the same to him. After Tom filled his condom, Fran instructed the boy to give the used rubbers to her. She carefully knotted them together and hung them from the rear view mirror as a trophy.

Every time Amy glanced in her mirror, she would see the rubbers bouncing along and she found herself wishing there was some safe way to take one and just bite on it until it burst. It made her so hot to think of the sudden shot of cum that would be in her mouth. Although she didn't care for the taste of cum, she loved feeling the texture as it slowly slid down her throat. Somehow, Fran must have sensed the excitement surging through her body for she reached over and put her hand between Amy's legs.

"Amy, you're sopping wet, you are really creaming your jeans. I wish I could get down there and lap it all up."

Amy always the smart one, put the car into cruise control and then swung her leg onto the seat. Fran undid her seatbelt and once on her hand and knees put her face into Amy's sopping wet pussy. Amy grabbed a hand full of hair to hold her head in place while she rubbed her pussy up against Fran's face. When she came, she screamed and almost lost control of the car, finally after swerving across the highway she was back in her lane.

"Oh shit the cops are pulling me over."

Amy watched in the side view mirror as the tall good-looking CHP officer walked to her car. After asking for all the shit they always ask you for when they stop you, he asked what had happened for her to lose control of her car. Amy started to try to tell some lie but then she noticed him looking down her blouse.

"Officer, it is very hard to explain but if I could come sit in your car I could show you what happened."

She leaned out the window as she said this, and one of her boobs slipped out of her top. She casually pinched her nipple as she put her tit back where it belonged.

"OK young lady come show me, but this better be good."

As she got out of the car, she flashed her naked pussy to him, and when she heard him groan she knew she had him. As he sat behind the wheel, she unzipped him and pulled his cock out. He had a beautiful cock, long and smooth and her pussy ached for it but she just put her mouth on him. She knew he should have a rubber on but she couldn't cover this beauty up and of course, she was dying to taste his cum. He held her head much as she had held Fran's and when he came, he shot down her throat so fast she almost missed out on it. He told her he wished he could fuck her but he didn't dare as he was on duty so she gave him her number and he promised to call later. She kissed the tip of his dick one more time and got out of the car a free woman. She thought to herself, hum, a tank of gas, a box of rubbers and getting out of a ticket all cost the same, one blow-job. She also knew he would never call because she saw his wedding ring.

When she got back into the car, she couldn't believe it there were two more rubbers around her mirror.

"You guys are crazy, what if he had caught you, he might have thrown us all in jail."

"There's no way Amy, you had that guy so excited we could have stolen his tires and he wouldn't have noticed."

Once on the road again the boys were all cummed out and so tired they both fell asleep.

"And they say women are the weaker sex, what a bunch of crap. Both of those guys are through and me and Heather are just warming up. How about you Amy, how was your cop friend?"

"He was hot but he wore a ring, I'd still like to do him, his cock was beautiful."

Heather told Amy that the guys said they were roadies for one of the groups in the festival and they could all stay with them for the weekend. Amy blurted out what all were thinking,

"Maybe we could fuck somebody famous."

The rest of the way was non-eventful unless you count another blow-job Amy had to give to another CHP officer that stopped them outside of Pismo Beach. This one was old and fat, Amy said his cum tasted like clams, and the girls called him the Pismo Cummer as they kidded her. They also managed to add two more trophies to Amy's mirror. Once they got to San Luis Obispo Chad showed the way to the college. When he leaned over Amy's seat he put his hands on her shoulder and Amy realized how horny she was as just his touch made her wet.

Once they were at the site, the boys passes got them waved through the gate and they headed to the trailers. Tom and Chad had been assigned one trailer and although it was small, it had two beds and there was more than enough room. Amy answered a knock at the door to find a gorgeous hunk of a man standing there. His name was Cyrus and he was the leader of the band that the boys worked for, by setting up their equipment. He told them there was some sort of problem and they hadn't even had a sound check yet. The boys took off to fix it and as Cyrus turned to leave, Amy took his hand and asked if he would stay to entertain them while the boys were gone. He looked them all over and grinned, and then Amy again grabbed him by the hand dragging him into the bedroom.

"I'm first cause I'm the horniest, I swear I've been giving BJs all day long and I haven't got fucked once"

Amy yanked down Cyrus' pants and pushed him on the bed. She climbed on his thighs and took his cock in her hand, coaxing an erection out of him. Once hard she grabbed a condom from her pocket and tore the wrapper,

"Now wait a minute little lady, I don't use those things, I'm bareback or no deal."

"Come on baby, I'm so horny and I just can't do you without a raincoat. Let me put it on you without touching your dick, I'll just use my mouth, give it a try, you'll like it."

That got his interest up and he said for her to try it. The only thing Amy had put rubbers on with her mouth were hot dogs, on a day when Heather and her were goofing around. Well it had to be about the same so she popped the rubber in her mouth and then did the same with his dick. He was plenty hard and that made it easier, thank god, he wasn't so huge that she would need to push him down her throat to get it on.

Once she had the condom in place, she put herself over it sliding down until his balls were touching her ass. Oh, she needed this, Amy couldn't remember how many times she had cum today but this was her first cock and it felt so good deep inside her. She scraped her nails through the hair on his chest as she rode him fast and furious. When she came, she squeezed his nipples hard making him scream but he came too.

"Little darling that was great, I need to take you back to my trailer so you can meet my wife and maybe we can do a duo."

They walked out of the bedroom holding hands only to find Fran and Heather fucking Tom and Chad side by side, seated on the couch. Chad told Cyrus the problem was minor and already fixed. Amy told them she was spending the night with Cyrus and would see them sometime tomorrow. After they left Chad said that Cyrus' wife was hot and he'd heard that she like doing threesomes with other girls. That gave the girls ideas and they leaned together and started making out. Tom laughed and yelled switch and the two girls traded partners.

Amy received the shock of her life as she entered Cyrus' trailer. His wife, Loraine was naked and bound up with ropes in such a way that she was completely exposed. Her ass was in the air and spread showing off her cute little rose bud. Her pussy looked wet and tempting to Amy and she felt her own fluids start to trickle down her thighs. Cyrus suggested a sixty-nine for the two ladies and Amy eagerly agreed. Once they were in position, Cyrus slipped his cock into his wife while Amy lapped at both with her tongue. When he came Amy couldn't help herself, she had to get a taste of his jizz and sucked it out of Loraine with gusto. The whole time she kept cumming in Loraine's face. She then turned around and made out with her, licking her own juices up between kisses.

Amy was amazed at how fast Cyrus recovered and at his request; she showed Loraine how to put a rubber on with her mouth. This time when Cyrus came, he pulled the condom off and put in his wife's mouth allowing her to bite down and suck it clean. It made Amy so hot she had to put her cunt into Loraine's face for another orgasm. She helped Cyrus untie his wife and then they all fell asleep on the bed. During the night, she awoke to find Loraine sucking off her husband so she got behind and ate her while she sucked.

Late the next morning Amy came back to the trailer, sore and for once thoroughly fucked out. Thoughts of Loraine were going through her mind, she kept thinking about the look of pure lust in her face. How would being bound up and vulnerable to anything your lover desired to do to you feel? Amy knew she would have to try this, already knowing she would love it. She walked in to a heap of naked flesh on the floor as they all slept still connected together. On the table alongside the bed were a pile of used condoms and Amy made a mental note to get some more.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Road Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds