• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweetie

Sweetie

12

I'd been called to the GF's (general foreman's) office! 'What the hell is wrong now?' I thought.

As I entered the trailer, I blanched to see Charlene sitting there with Bob, the GF.

"Hey folks," I cheerfully cried, hoping like hell she hadn't followed up on her words yesterday.

"Sit down, Mills," Bob spoke in that low tone I knew meant big trouble. "Seems Miss Gavins has a rather large complaint."

Turning to her, I asked what was wrong.

"You, Mills," she replied haughtily. God, I hated that tone coming from any woman! "I told you I'd be coming in here today. I'm fed up with your remarks."

"Aw, c'mon, Charlene! I wasn't all that offensive!"

"No? Well, let's just see what Mr Stimson thinks of my complaint. And if HE agrees that it's perfectly alright to say & do the things you do, as my supervisor, then I'll just have to take it all to the court, & the papers!"

"Mills," Bob interjected, "it seems that you've gone way over the line any number of times with Ms Gavins. Did you actually say 'Nice ass,' yesterday, when she bent to pick up her tools?"

"Well...er...I might have said something, but I'm not sure it was those words."

"And did you really touch her buttocks several times? Brush against her chest? Make constant sexual innuendos?"

"Bob! You know me. Do you believe this stuff?"

Bob smiled, & looked at me over the top of his glasses.

"I've never liked you, truth be told, Mills. I think you're a big-headed jerk, but your work has always been above reproach...until this, that is. I'm afraid that, if any of this is true, you'll be out of a job, & most likely out of the union, as well."

"I haven't admitted to anything, here, Bob. It all comes down to her word against mine, and..."

"HAH!" Charlene guffawed. "I GOT you, Mills! I recorded your little comments yesterday on my handy little pocket recorder. Let's just hear the evidence, shall we?"

I reddened as she took out her little recorder, & clicked the play button.

"Hey, sweetie!" I heard myself say, "Shuffle that hot little ass of yours up to the rafters, so I can watch you work from below! I think I'd dearly love to work below you, if you get my meaning!"

She hit the pause button, & I said something about illegal recordings not being allowed as evidence.

"This is not a courtroom, Mills. I find your actions reprehensible in any setting! I am quite within my rights to fire you, AND to have you removed from the union, as well. And unless you can come up with another plan of action that satisfies both Ms Gavins AND myself, that will be what occurs, here."

I sat there, stunned, glancing frantically from the recorder to Gavins to Bob & back. I had no words within me to extricate myself from this situation.

"If I may," Charlene spoke after a full minute of silence. "I might have a solution that would satisfy me, anyway."

Bob turned to her.

"What could possibly be done to fix this?

"I want him off this job. Right now. But," here she paused, looking directly at me with pure evil in her eyes, "if Mills here wants to work, I'll give him a job, for the next six months. If he does that job in an adequate fashion, I'll drop all charges against him & the union. No harm done."

"What job?" I sputtered, grasping at any straw I could find.

"You'll be my personal assistant. My butler. My maid, if you will. You'll be on duty 24/7. Your food & uniform will be provided, & the pay is $250 per day."

"So, I'll have to move in with you?"

"I have a spare room," she sneered. "I've taken the liberty of writing up a little contract that would assure us all that everything is on the up & up."

Bob chuckled, "I see you've thought this through rather well, Miss Gavins. What do you say, Mills? You want to take a 6 month's leave of absence to fulfill your obligations, & to make things up to Miss Gavins?"

I reached for the contract. It had to be at least 20 pages long.

"Take your time," Charlene sneered. "Read it thoroughly if you wish. But the offer is off the table in exactly..." she checked her watch..."10 seconds."

What could I do? I signed it. I also initialed every paragraph in the damned thing, though I couldn't really read it, as she moved it around so fast for me to sign or initial every damned line of the thing.

Bob chuckled again, & I glared daggers into his eyes as he spoke.

"Mills, I don't envy you, but if you actually go through with this, I'll have all of this erased from your files. Nothing will ever be said about it again. DO follow through on the contract, or there will be huge ramifications. You will probably be sued for sexual harassment, as well as losing your job & your position in the union. You won't find work anytime soon if I have anything to say about it."

"I understand, Bob."

Charlene snatched up the contract as soon as it was signed, & Bob had witnessed it. I had a feeling that I was well & truly fucked.

Little did I know...

"Get your tools & your personal affects, & get the hell off my job site," Bob said, after having me sign the leave of absence papers.

Charlene smirked, following me all the way to my locker. She didn't say anything, thankfully, as I told some of the other guys that I had some family troubles, & had to leave for awhile.

As she escorted me to my truck, I asked her if she was happy that she'd ruined my life.

"Don't be such a drama queen, Mills! I SAVED your ass in there, & don't you forget it!"

"Yeah, I guess maybe you did."

"I took the day off to get you started in your new job. Do you have anything at home you need to take care of? Better get to it. Here's my address. Better hurry. Mills. You're on the clock! Your ass is mine for the next six months! I want you at the house in 3 hours."

"Yes ma'am!" I replied in a surly voice, as I climbed into the truck & raced home to get my new life in order.

I called Gina, a girl I'd taken out a few times, & told her I'd be gone for 6 months. It didn't seem to matter to her. Same for my friends. I cleaned up the place, stashed my tools, grabbed some clothes & headed to Charlene's with my heart in my throat.

Charlene met me at her little cabin in the woods. She had me park my truck behind her house so it couldn't be seen. She also had me leave my suitcase in the truck, reminding me that she would provide me with my uniform.

As I entered her small two-story house, Charlene cried "Strip! Right there! You will not be wearing those clothes for the next six months, 'Sweetie!' Your ass is mine, now!"

I stood there, shocked for a moment, both at her tone, & her words.

"Did you not understand me, Mills?"

I slowly took off my jacket, & she snatched it out of my hands.

"Look, I know you didn't get to read the contract, Mills, so I'll explain it to you as we go on. Stop gawking at me & take it all off."

I unbuttoned my shirt & handed it to her, wondering what I'd gotten myself into.

"These are the rules, Mills: for today, your uniform will consist of this."

She handed me a wispy little garment. As I unfolded it, I saw it was nothing more than a lacy apron.

"You can't be serious. I'm not wearing that."

"You will, or you can expect to go to jail. They aren't very kind to sexual offenders in there, I've heard. But it's up to you.

"You've come to my home, supposedly to work for me, & yet here I find you, naked & rampant! Are you planning on raping me, Mills?"

I looked down to see that I was, indeed, "rampant." My erection surprised me, but not as much as the click & flash of the camera.

I turned to see two women standing there. The elder held the camera, while the younger held what appeared to be a pistol, but I couldn't make it out in the dark corner where they sat glowering at me.

"You set me up! What the hell is going on?"

"Listen carefully. From here on out, you will be referred to as 'Sweetie.' That's your name in my household. Do your work well, Sweetie, & you may go away from here a responsible,. caring man with much to offer the world. Do it poorly, & I'll see you in much more embarrassing straits than this one. Refuse to cooperate, & you'll end up in jail, stripped of all rights, & you'll be ruined financially as well as unemployable. Do I make myself clear?"

"Oh, Christ!"

"That sort of language is not tolerated here, Sweetie! Now put on your uniform, bow in the back."

I had a hell of a time tying the damned thing, but eventually I had it in place, the big, fluffy bow at the rear, with the strings tickling my thighs.

"This is Melissa," Charlene said, referring to the elder of the two ladies. "She & her assistant, Rachael, will work with you to help you learn what to do & how to do it."

The shorter, older woman walked to me very fast, with a tape measure in her hand. She took measurements of my body in a very swift, yet thorough fashion, calling out numbers to Rachael, who wrote them all down. As they worked, I checked them out.

Melissa was about 40 to 45, with short bobbed very dark hair. Her bosom was very full, as were her hips. She had a thick waist, & pudgy little hands & fingers. I guessed her to be around 5 foot 6, around 160 lbs, & I had to try not to stare at her large breasts.

Rachael was about 25. She was taller by several inches ( I guessed about 5-foot-10), & had a wispy quality to her. Her hair was a dark red, & her breasts were much smaller than Melissa's.

Both women were dressed rather well, in heels, stockings, skirts & blouses all in matching colors. I looked over to see Charlene grinning at me as Melissa measured my penis in her rough hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked Charlene.

"You're being measured for your new clothes, Sweetie."

Every time she called me by that name, I flinched inside.

Rachael ran her hands over my ass, & I jumped at the intrusion.

"What the fuck!?"

"Hey! I told you not to speak like that, Sweetie! Apologize immediately!"

A grin formed on my face, & in spite of my situation, I found myself turning to her to say. "So sorry, Rachael. Feel freely!"

At that, Melissa gasped, & slapped my bare ass hard.

Rachael, however, wasn't the least put off as she responded.

"Thank you, but no. I find it to be much too hairy for my taste!"

At that, all three women laughed loudly.

"Melissa is here to help you with that, Sweetie, amongst other things," Charlene said.

"I'll need to work with her today & tomorrow, then you can expect her uniform in 3 to 4 days, Charlene."

"Thank you, Melissa. I'm going to run into town to get us some food. I'll be back shortly. Sweetie, you are to follow every direction that Melissa or Rachael give you, without complaint or hesitation. Is that clear? Remember, we have your future in our hands!"

Charlene took the camera & left.

Melissa immediately went to work.

"Rachael, take Sweetie & go to the car & get the table & the boxes."

"Yes, m'lady," Rachael answered, taking my arm & walking me to the door.

I paused at the door, not wanting to go outside. I thought I might be seen, though I knew there were no other houses at this end of the street.

"I can't go out there!"

"Yes, you can, Sweetie. The sooner we go, the sooner we can come back in."

With that, she pushed at my back, & I was out the door, walking to the car in the driveway.

The table that Melissa had referred to was a massage table, a pro model, folded up in the back seat. I took that, while Rachael carried in a couple boxes. We carried it all into the kitchen, which was rather large & open. Rachael set up the table, & Melissa came in from the bathroom.

"Good! Now, Sweetie, up with you!"

I climbed up onto the table, my erection had diminished somewhat, but I was still at least half hard. As I lay on my back, Rachael took some straps out of a box, & strapped me down onto the table at my knees, waist, & chest. My arms were also held down in this position, & when she cinched the straps tight, I found I couldn't move.

"Very nice," Melissa hummed.

She then put a bowl in the microwave, & turned it on. As the machine hummed, she turned to stand over me.

"You will be silent. You will not cry out," she said.

Now I was truly afraid. The microwave's bell went off, & Rachael brought the bowl to rest on the edge of the massage table. Melissa scooped some goo out of the bowl, & smeared it onto my chest, & then immediately covered it with a strip of cloth. They continued to do this until my entire chest was covered with cooling goo & rags.

The bell went off again, to time things, I suppose, as Melissa worked on my legs in the same fashion as she had my chest. Rachael began to quickly rip the cloth from my chest, which also ripped out my chest hair. Man, did that hurt! next, they removed the strap from my chest, to get that area as well. They worked silently. All I could hear was the rip when they yanked my hair out, & the gloppy sound of the goo being applied to those places not yet completed.

My eyes were running with tears as they continued until my entire body, on the front side, was free from body hair, save for my pubic area. Then, Melissa went to work on my face. She started plucking my eyebrows, as Rachael put some cuffs on my ankles.

I was distracted by the eyebrow shaping, so I missed when Rachael tied ropes to the D-rings in my ankle cuffs. But I started to panic when she pulled my legs wide apart up over my face, & tied them off to the table, just as Melissa finished her work on my eyebrows. Thus far, I had kept silent, but when they started to smear the goo on my pubic hair, I thrashed as much as I could, & began to yell & curse them.

Rachael simply went to another box, & pulled out a rather nasty-looking instrument, with a stubby fat penis shape on it. Melissa took my balls in her hand, & squeezed it firmly.

"Open up, Sweetie! We can't have you talking like this," she said.

My eyes wide, I opened my mouth & accepted the rubbery-tasting intruder, & Rachael buckled it behind my head. They both played with my cock until it was rock hard & nearly dripping with need, giggling like school girls as they smeared the dreaded goo all over it & my ball sack. Quickly adding the cloth strips, we all waited until they cooled enough to pull off.

Melissa leaned in to my ear & whispered, "Now Sweetie! I can pull your hairs out one at a time, making it very very uncomfortable for you. Or I can do it fast, & get them all in one go. Aren't you sorry that you spoke to us so badly, little girl?"

I nodded my head frantically, hoping to assure them that I was indeed sorry as hell. 'If I ever get out of this, I'll KILL them,' I thought.

They toyed with the little strips of cloth for awhile, & then started pulling them off very slowly. It was pure agony! I screamed into the rubber cock in my mouth. I thrashed. I drooled down the sides of my face as my eyes rolled back into my head. Just when I thought I could take no more & live, they ripped them off quickly, & I screamed again.

Melissa then tied a thick string to my ball sack, as Rachael removed the straps from my body.

"Roll over, Sweetie," Melissa ordered, with a little tug on the string.

I complied obediently. I knew this was a woman who took great pleasure in my pain. She held the string as Rachael waxed my reverse side, even getting deep into the crevasse of my ass. It was, to date, my most humbling, horrifying experience, & in the end, my body was totally hair-free.

Next, they had me stand as Melissa held the string, & Rachael rubbed some perfumed moisturizer into my skin. I smelled like a French whore, & looked ridiculous, by the time Charlene returned with food.

"Wow," she said. "That really makes a big difference, doesn't it?"

She had me put that damned apron back on, asking if I'd given them any trouble at all.

Melissa reported my loss of control, & my bad language, in a matter-of-fact way.

"Sweetie! WHAT will I do with you?"

"Charlene, I have something that might help her to remember her place," Melissa said, holding a feather duster in her hand.

"Ooooo, that's a great idea" Charlene laughed. "Has she been prepped for that?"

"Not yet. I wanted to make sure it's the one you wanted, first."

What I hadn't seen, was the other end of the duster was actually a rather nasty-looking purple butt plug (of a medium size, I later learned). The plug part was in her fist, so I couldn't see it.

"After lunch, ladies! I can hardly wait."

I wolfed down a slice of pizza, & was reaching for another, when Charlene stopped me.

"Sweetie! Ladies eat slowly, with small bites. You will act like a lady in my house!"

I blushed furiously, which made them all laugh.

"I love as girl who can still blush in this day & age," Melissa mused, which brought about another round of laughter at my expense.

"Okay, Mel, should we get her prepped?" Charlene asked.

"Yes, I think it's time."

I was led by that damned string upstairs to the bathroom, where Melissa told me to "assume the position."

I must have looked like a deer in the headlights, because they all started laughing again.

"On the floor, wench! Hands & knees!"

A quick tug on the string & I was at their mercy once again. Rachael filled an enema bag with warm soapy water, & hung it on the shower rod. Melissa lubed up my hole. I was shaking all over at this point.

"Easy, girl! it's just a little cleansing. Nothing to get alarmed about," Melissa told me as she eased the tube into my passage.

SLAP!

Charlene hit my ass!

"I've been wanting to do that for two years, bitch!" She laughed. "Now wag that ass for me!"

Tears again fell from my eyes as I swayed my bottom from side to side.

"Put some FEELING into it! Make me believe it, slut," she said as she hit me again.

I wiggled faster, then slower, then in circles.

"That's more like it!" She laughed again.

Charlene & Melissa left me in Rachael's care, with her holding the string to my balls. The bag emptied, but she made no move off her perch on the toilet. She merely shut the clamp on the hose. I felt the urge rise within, & asked her, in a quiet voice, to let me use the toilet.

"Not yet, Sweetie. It has to be held for awhile."

The cramps set in, & I writhed on the floor, trying to find a position that alleviated the pressure, to no avail. Finally, she told me to purge, & I rushed to the receptacle, almost pushing her over in my frantic rush to make it in time. To my chagrin, she held the string, & filled another bag full.

She inserted the tube, & released the clamp. This was repeated two more times, until I felt so 'flushed out' that I could barely move.

After all of that, she gave the string another tug, saying, "Up with you. Let's get going."

I stumbled along behind her, feeling weak as a limp noodle, until we made our way back down to the kitchen. Charlene & Melissa were sitting there, drinking glasses of wine.

"Did she give you any trouble, Rachael?"

"No, Charlene. She was very compliant."

"HAH! I'll bet she was!" Melissa exclaimed.

"Sweetie, do you have any questions about your duties?" Charlene asked.

"Um...yeah...what ARE they? Do I have to dress like this all the time? Isn't this illegal?"

"Okay, first, your duties are to provide me with whatever I need. That includes doing the laundry, cooking, dishes, dusting, etc. It also includes entertaining me & my friends. As far as the legality is concerned, YOU stripped in my living room, in front of my friends. You also signed the contract, which puts you in my debt for the near future. Perhaps you should have read it after all, huh? The waxing & the other enhancements I have in store for you were all spelled out in plain English, dear.

"Don't interrupt me! You will dress like this until I've decided that you are deserving of a promotion. You can wear more clothes when you have worked hard, & earn them. Understand?"

I nodded my head.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweetie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds