• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Bag Lady and the Domme Ch. 05

The Bag Lady and the Domme Ch. 05

1234

Introduction: Clarissa, ex-boarding school friend and model, had been taken in by Jessica Harmondon-Smithers her long lost friend who was now a successful businesswoman in an apparently sexless marriage with Jonathan (Johnnie). Clarissa Stocks-Johnson had told her a fantastic tale of abduction of herself and another down-at-heel tramp called Maggie, by a shadowy and perverted organisation called The Group. She had demonstrated her degradation and submission to them by putting Jessica through the same process, but eventually has come clean to tell her friend (and by now lover) the true story and the plan that The Group has for Jessica. However, Mrs Harmondon-Smithers has been rocked by new revelations, a week or more of unbridled debauchery and lesbian play that she has indulged in revealing and reinforcing her clear bisexuality, and the seduction of her maid Anya who has returned from the Czech Republic. Now she has through her discovered that Johnnie keeps a stash of BDSM paraphanalia in a secret cupboard, has been having kinky sex with a neighbour Mrs Columbine (or Mrs C as she is known) who is of Amazonian proportions, her husband and their maid Ludmilla, and so is bisexual like herself. The question now becomes, what does she do now, especially with her husband who is a stranger to her at one level but clearly a wonderfully debauched sexual adventurer at another?

_________________________

"Clarissa, prepare my bath will you?" I asked feeling quite languorous this morning. It was exciting and scary at the same time. Johnnie was due home from his trip away. Genuinely away it turned out this time, not a trip down the road for a clandestine fuckfest of bisexual BDSM.

I watched the naked Clarissa - who had spent the past days nude at my instruction - swaying her hips seductively as she walked off to the bathroom. 'Lovely arse on her,' I thought, if a little striped from the administrations of both myself and Anya, who had shown me some new techniques she had learned with a boyfriend in Ostrava in the Czech Republic. She told me it was a polluted town. The trees nearby grew the weirdest shaped branches, so he had cut down and fashioned a cane from a thin willow that was unlikely to ever grow into the massive ones found in England. She had kept it ever since and Clarissa had had her bottom kissed 12 times by it last night for some minor misdemeanour. She was absolutely stoic bar the little tear that dribbled slowly down her beautiful face. Anya had been given permission to lick it with that sexy pointed tongue of hers before applying the same point to my clitoris. Wow! I came so fast diddling myself as I replayed the scene in my head, then slept a little until...

"Your bath is ready Mistress," whispered Clarissa gently to me, ensuring I awoke slowly. I opened one eye to be greeted by the sight of her lovely breasts hanging over me. Her large ring piercings caught the light that was now shining through a crack in the curtains, highlighting her stiff nipple and like a spot light on her firm rounded breasts. How lovely she looked and so arousing that I was tempted to reach up and grasp that marvellous pair in both hands. No, it would never do, Johnnie was back from Japan today and I was going to confront him.

I leapt out of bed, clearly to the disappointment of Clarissa whose face and nipples suggested she was up for some play. No, today was 'meet my new husband day,' I thought. That man I had been married to for so long was a stranger to me. He had had a stash of porno and BDSM gear no more than a metre from me every night and had been fucking, and been fucked, by my neighbours Mr and Mrs Colombine at Number 12. So the question in my mind was how best to do it. Did I just blurt it out that he was a duplicitous bastard? Or should I do something else? 'But what?'I asked myself as I slipped down into our large bath. The warm water caressed my body as my mind focused on the day to come...

_________________________________

I heard the front door close and Max, our crazy Pointer, rush around in the demented way he tended to do when a well-loved member of the household arrived. There was the usual 'Get down!' as his exuberance came close to knocking over the target of his affections. We'd kept promising to take him for obedience lessons, but at that very moment I made it a priority.

"Hello?" I heard Johnnie call. "Hello? Anybody there? Max! Get down you bloody stupid hound"

I wrapped myself in my old house coat. Didn't want to give the game away, though for some reason my smoothly shaven pussy was absolutely dripping. I descended the stairs, my eyes never taking their eyes off the tight trousered arse of Johnnie. Just like Anya the other week he was bending over a suitcase and placing a plastic bag that was obviously from an airport shop next to it, whilst at the same time trying to shoo our idiot dog away. It was comical at one level, but my head could not clear of the knowledge that his lovely firm arse had taken the stiff cock of Mr Columbine, my near neighbour. Hell, the thought made me even wetter! I was blushing, yes blushing, at my obscene imaginings.

He turned around and then smiled, broadly.

"Darling," he greeted, opening his arms wide to invite me to hug him. Passionate kisses had stopped a long time ago I regret to say, and that was I realised more my doing than his. Though we had continued to fuck occasionally, and always in a satisfactory if not 'fireworks going off' way, kissing like randy schoolchildren had stopped. He continued to talk, with me lost in regrets of how in reality it had been me ending the passion, "You look flushed. Are you alright?"

"Er, pardon?" I asked, suddenly aware I'd not listened to one word he'd said.

"I asked are you alright," he repeated, looking concerned.

'Wow,' I thought, 'he has such a handsome face, I wonder what he looks like with Columbine's dick up his arse?' I giggled, then corrected myself, trying to put on a sterner face, but failing miserably as my eyes scanned down to look at his cock trapped in his chinos. For the first time in quite a while I wanted that not insubstantial prick in my cunt or mouth. I did not care. I was dripping inexplicitly. I was getting annoyed with my body for not allowing me to stay angry with him, despite now knowing he had a secret life that did not include me. 'Ok, change to plans,' I said to myself.

"Darling," I cooed, "Lovely to see you. How was your trip?"

"Bloody boring, nothing but men in suits and tedious meetings as ever."

"No gorgeous women to entice to your bedroom and spank?" I asked softly, as my index finger traced a line from the base of his fly to the zip tab and back again, feeling his sleeping cock momentarily. I watched his pupils widen. I'd never done this before.

"Jessie? Did I hear what I thought I heard?"

"No, can't have," I said, giggling again. "However, I have a plan that we should go out to dinner tonight. Can you be ready in 30 minutes?" I ordered, rather than asked. I noticed his reaction, pupils even wider, and the trousers beginning to bulge. Yes, he liked me being strong.

I was amused as he stumbled over his reply, "Oh, er, OK, I - I - I'll get Anya to unpack my case and put my things away." He called for her and nearly had a heart attack on the spot when she came out of the kitchen wearing the skimpiest of swim suits. I'd told her to be ready and she rewarded both of us with a wondrous view of tiny triangles covering her sex and hard teats.

"Isn't she lovely?" I asked.

He did not know what to do. He'd never seen her like this in the house and now he looked like he was torn about commenting on another woman in my presence. I realised I'd been a bit of a prude in his company. Now things were changing and he did not know how much. I could see the puzzlement on his face. Should he answer or ignore the question?

"I said, Isn't she lovely Johnnie?" repeating the question and urging a reply. And then I whispered in his ear, "And I bet you'd love to fuck her!"

He looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. He did not know what to do, but answered, "Yes, well I mean she is very beautiful. Well, that is what I meant..." "Very beautiful or you want to fuck her?" I asked quietly, my hand grazing over his arse cheek now before giving his left buttock a firm squeeze. "Hurry up and get rid of these things, we are going out to a new restaurant I have found," I ordered, feigning impatience, and left him standing open mouthed with Anya bending seductively to pick up two of his cases. From behind his back I winked at Anya; who kept a stoic face even if I'm sure she wanted to laugh.

"I'm just going to change," I said to no one in particular, but just dropped my robe on the stairs as I ascended them completely naked. I heard his sigh behind me."Come on Johnnie, we will be late."

I knew he was too shocked to say anything else. I had him just where I wanted him. Confused.

_______________________________________

The restaurant was one recommended by Clarissa. She said the people from The Group used it and I could see why. Each cubicle on the river side of the restaurant was completely secluded from the next. When you entered them the waitress pressed a button on the window side that apparently gave you unrestricted views of the river and all the activity outside, but some clever electronics in the glass meant that no one could look in and see you. In addition, she pulled the curtains so that apart from about a square metre of floor in front of the table where presumably the waitresses could stand to take orders and serve, the booth was isolated from the rest of the premises. She told us that there was a bell on the table to call her at any time and for any request. It was interesting how her voice became husky and remarkably seductive when she repeated, "any request." I knew what she meant and smiled, remembering what Clarissa had told me about the place.

Johnnie was quite quiet. I'd seen him staring at the skin tight uniform of our waitress; the black cat suit clinging to her pussy to create a classic camel's toe effect and her large breasts straining against the lycra front. It was amazing how the bodice did not burst open given the 'V' of the neck was so low. However, the soft material was there to entice and mould to her shape. She just had a sort of utility belt for her pad and pen that hung low on her perfect hips, together with a clean white tea towel across her arm.

"By the way, my name is Su," she informed us, "But you may address me as you see fit."

I smiled at Johnnie, catching him looking intensely at the apex of her thighs but with a clear look of puzzlement on his face about her last remark. I knew he was excited and intrigued by her. 'This was going to be such fun,' I thought. I watched as Su left us, her tight buttocks wiggling as she exited and closed the curtains behind her. I took Johnnie's hand in mine across the table, holding it firmly as I regained his attention.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" I asked, again smiling at him as I gave his hand an extra squeeze and said, "I imagine she is incredible in bed."

He looked like his jaw would drop off. I continued.

"I need to ask you a few things Johnnie and you have to be honest with me. I also need to warn you that I have changed while you have been away and I am hoping that the changes will meet both our needs. I realise that my successful job, the children and all that have meant we have been drifting apart and I do not want that. However, let's choose some food first. This place has fantastic dishes..."

I urged him to read the large leather bound menu. In reality the choice was limited to only the best, most luxury cuisine in the style of all the best restaurants. I knew the chef had been plucked from one of the Roux Brothers' establishments and, in exchange for some very special sexual delights that tailored for her specific tastes, had consented to run the place for The Group. The BBC had tried to get her to do a TV series but it would have interfered with establishing this invitation-only establishment and besides on the days of filming she was promised a new member to train as a submissive slut. Her sexual proclivities always came first, despite the fact that she was a Three Star chef and rarest of all, a female one at that. Of course, in the tradition of The Group, who wanted me on their committee, that slut was now our waitress and available to me to do with as I so wished.

We sat in silence with both of us studying our menus, though I was pleased that every so often Johnnie would look over the top of it and rather than look at my face would stare at my daring decolletage. I'd changed into a wrap over dress that was cut low over my ample breasts. It was a green patterned silk that clung seductively to my unfettered breasts. I'd let him see when we were changing that I'd left my panties at home too, deliberately tossing them on the bed with a "well I don't need those do I?" question. Of course I only allowed him to see my well toned naked arse cheeks. My shaven pussy hole was only available if the next stages of this evening went well but it was very difficult not to expose myself there and then. Readers, I wanted him for all his duplicity. When I had seen him at the bottom of those stairs in his light chinos and blue lambswool sweater he looked handsome. His swept back grey hair that had gone prematurely that colour at 19 years old looked distinguished. I felt love for him I have to admit. However, that did not stop me from my intent to toy with him. No, if anything our relationship would change to something where I was a much bigger player in the bedroom and elsewhere.

"Have you decided?" Su asked, appearing silently through the curtain like an actor arriving on stage. I noticed her hair that had been tied back in quite a severe bun was now cascading over her shoulders and her catsuit was gaping a little more. In fact, there was the hint of one dark pink nipple's areola peeking around the edge of the seam. There was also a sheen of sweat on her breasts. What had she been doing? I saw Johnnie look then his eyes darted to check if I was looking. I smiled, nodding approval to look again. I wanted him to show me some of what he lusted over, as I'd realised in recent days we'd never discussed our needs before. Who could blame him looking elsewhere if his own wife would not even discuss sex with him? Well, that was then, this is now.

"Yes I have," I stated, "but before we order I think Su that you should show my husband what is hiding behind that suit. Johnnie, watch while she pulls that silly suit down to her waist."

"N-n.." he started to protest, trying to say 'no' but I put my hand up signaling him to be quiet. I knew I'd pressed the right button. He sat silently, if shuffling a little in his seat. He was aroused by my dominance, but not as much as Su who quickly put down her note pad, raised her hands to her shoulders and pulled the slinky black material down her arms and off until the top hung around her waist. Her breasts were magnificent; large and pert with not a hint of droop. I was at once jealous and yet hungry to touch and suck them. However, I had to stay in control.

"There, that's better, now let's order. I have decided we will have..."

______________________________________

Poor Johnnie just sat there staring at the bare bosom of our waitress. I knew he was hard in those trousers of his. I could see him squirm more and more. I was aware that it was however more than just the bare titties. He was most definitely turned on by my act of dominance. I'd never seen him so compliant, accepting that I ordered everything for him. It was a masterstroke of mine that had only occurred to me when I thought about the restaurant and its connection to The Group. If I was to demonstrate my suitability for the office they wanted to give me, I had to start immediately.

"Release his cock for me Su," I ordered.

"Yes Mistress," she replied and without asking for any approval from Johnnie leant in to him, letting her firm tits brush against him as she lowered herself to free his cock. There was a sigh of obvious relief from him, despite his face being a deeper shade of blushing pink.

"You can go now Su. Remember that the oysters are to be at least a dozen each. Any less and I will have to spank your bottom, won't I?"

"Yes Mistress," she said quietly, then exited the curtain without even considering to correct her dress.

"Now Johnnie, where was I?" I asked, though continued with absolutely no interest in his reply. "As I said before, I want some answers to my questions and they need to be factual and truthful or else we have no future together." I saw he was trying to readjust his trousers, "And you can leave that lovely cock of yours exposed. I have not finished with that yet. Enjoy its arousal. You can stroke it if you like, unless it makes you go deaf?"

I laughed at my little joke, but saw again the confused, immobilised little husband of mine. He was such a mix of desire and yet I speculated that he was trying to continue with a modicum of dignity; when in reality he had lost that the moment Su had whipped first her breasts and then his lovely dick out.

"Right, first question. Do you know the Columbines?"

I had no desire to beat around the bush. Johnnie was silent. I raised one of my stilettoes, pressing the sharp heel into the hard yet vulnerable flesh of his tumescent cock. He groaned. A surprising reaction. I pressed harder, til the groan became a clear sign of pain. That was better.

"Answer me, truthfully."

His eyes were downcast but he was showing signs of reacting to his masochistic state. He replied slowly and carefully, "Yes, I do know them. I've done some business with the husband and advised Mrs Columbine on some preference shares.

"Oh, I think I know her preferences," I replied, giving my most solemn and cold response."OK, so apart from business, is there anything else you have done with Mr Columbine?" I pressed harder, my heel obviously hurting his very hard dick. He groaned and as I pressed, so gave muted cries of pain.

"Er we have both pleasured Mrs Columbine," he answered sullenly, afraid of how I might react.

"Good, now I am at last getting some honesty. How quaint, 'pleasured'. And so tell me, what do you think of Mr Columbine?"

"Think of him?" he asked, trying to feign innocence. "If you mean sexually, nothing. He is a man, just a man."

"Darling," I said, the one word sounding incredibly menacing. My heel was now pressing hard against his scrotum. "Be honest, what have you done with him?"

He knew it, I knew it. There was only one course of action; come clean.

"D-d-darling," he stammered as he tried to tread carefully with his words. "Darling, he is a very persuasive and ..."

"...good fucker?" I snapped, intent on keeping the upper hand.

"Er yes, Mrs Columbine says he is," said Johnnie.

"Stop being evasive," I erupted."You have had him up your arse haven't you?"

He looked stunned. His face was a brighter shade of pink. I loved seeing him like this, suddenly so unsure of himself, so vulnerable. Yes, I loved this vulnerability, so different from the internationally travelled and assured businessman I had married. Then he nodded."So what does that mean?" I quizzed, as if not understanding him. 'Rub it in, Jess,' I told myself.

"Yes," he whispered.

"What?" I asked loudly.

"Yes, he has fucked me in the arse," he replied more loudly, spitting it out quickly as if he feared my wrath if he was insufficiently clear and emphatic. Then his head went down and he was looking at a point somewhere by his feet.

"Lift your head up and look me in the eyes." He obeyed instantly. "That's better. Tell me, did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, it was...." He realised he had said too much, especially how enthusiastically he had conveyed his buggery.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Bag Lady and the Domme Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds